mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mjZcYAN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think Mortarion is pretty cool and Lorgar too

>Aspiring Sorcerer perils
>takes d3 wounds
>rolls a 3
>dies

How many wounds do the Rhubrics take?

nth for Primaris Marines getting BTFO in the starterset matchup.

Looks like Gorillaman marines will be dead on arrival.

Extremely happy to see my favorite FW model got a plastic incarnation to kick off 8th.

Rules could be worse, too. Zips around with two pumped up flamers and a hefty T7/W10/5+ FNP.

What is this meme based on? Posts on Veeky Forums?

Cuz you know what they say about lies and the internet.

This thing is a walking suicide bomber.

You hope it gets the 4+ on death to murder everything around it.

D3, for being within 6".

>Plague probe
>'probe'

Interviews on Warhammer TV from people who played it at Warhammerfest.

>on a 4+ each unit suffers a mortal wound
>each unit

I mean it's something, but one model per unit isn't too crazy.

Unless of course they changed that terminology and I didn't see it.

>You hope it gets the 4+ on death to murder everything around it.
It does a single mortal Wound to each unit within 7". Oh no, I lost two gaunts and one of my warriors took a single Wound, maybe.

Me too I fuckin love the drones. I'm really excited about all this nurgle stuff incoming and I'm looking forward to seeing the Grand Cultivator things that were talked about.

Mortal wounds roll over. So on 1w models, it could kill 6 models.

People reporting from Warhammer Fest, where you can play the starterset of 8th edition.

The numarines don't come out on top most of the time.

How the fuck can it kill more than one model? It only does 1 Wound. Can you count?

Who started this idea that if a unit is hit all models in said unit take a hit?

Not really, because it is a mortal wound that only does 1 damage.

Only mortal wounds with D3 damage for example spill over to other models.

Please explain. In what circumstance does one mortal wound kill more than one model? I haven't played AoS yet either so I'm in the dark.

Mortal Wounds don't even deal damage, they are just dealt in groups. That's all the "rolling over" stuff is, is GW explaining that if an attack says it deals D3 Mortal Wounds it is not 1 Wound dealing D3 damage but D3 separate Wounds.

40000 hours in photoshop

It doesn't, that poster is mentally handicapped.

/40kg/ Discord server invite: discord.gg/mjZcYAN

Everyone's welcome to join. Or, you don't have to, no one's making you. We've got a pretty good group of people going. Discussions can be sporadic, but hey, it's mostly meant as another way to keep in touch with anons you may be talking to here across multiple threads.

Fuck off, user.

Holy shit what did I miss in the last thread while I was out

>keep in touch with anons

What a horrifying concept.

>instructions unclear

I've only seen this mentioned one other time, what's a Grant Cultivator? Any art or pics?

What is the pot of greed of 40k?

There's one in the bottom left of the art that shows Mortarion and Guilliman that's been posted a few times.

commie pls go

Citadel Paints

The multi leg catapillar looking thing from rumour engine.

Up until recently? Daemon summoning. It generates free value, and can easily be slotted into any army without much trouble.

A continuation because I"m curious as to what I should do.

Haven't seen this pic posted on Veeky Forums yet

Was on the back of the warhammer live program

Morty vs. Girlyman

Who cares?
Which do you like.

You colossal idiot

Post the full-size one with the Grand Cultivator(s) in the bottom corner

Morty also has the knee sigmarine design lol

This

Primaris looks like IV if you want anything to do with that also IV is in plastic and the easiest old armor to find

Seconding this request.

Having a rough time finding an actual pic of these caterpillar bros.

The issue is that I like both.

I'm kinda digging V as I enjoy the Heresy Mark's slapdash look which would go nice with the army I have planned.

That's the other thing.
IV seems to be more readily available than V on ebay.

>Aspiring sorceror perils.
>takes d3 wounds
>rolls a 1
>dies

Ebayed Roboute on Monday morning. Paid immediately. Shipped last night. Have to wait an extra day because mail doesn't run on Monday This sucks so much. Really wanted to be putting him together tonight.

Anyone know any good battle reps with Roboute, to help me pass the time?

I'm assuming you're saying 2+D3?

Whatre you guys working on?

Thousand sons but they're fucking red again is one of the best color schemes, nice

This is neither the WIP thread nor the HH thread.

Thanks m8

grazie, user

I bought 3 sentinels and I'm done with my purchases till 8th.
These guys look pretty neat, gonna paint them pure white like the star wars walkers, unlike my vehicles which have a blue and white camo. I'd imagine these things are so cheap they don't bother putting camo on them.

The thing in the bottom left looks like that really big Zerg.
Ultralisk?

Talk about tapping the younger market.
Adj-noun-noun actually really pisses me off.

Yeah, it does sort of look like one of those

Has gw shown how moving through difficult terrain works yet?

Looks like a lisk mixed with one of the newer nid models.

You can just name them "Stupid niggerfaggot" if you want.

It's specific to the terrain datasheets. Some of them just halve your Move value.

Grand Cultivator. Or a variant of it.

Might be a riderless version.

A dirty Tron themed Xenos tank. I stepped on the Riptides legs when I was re-organizing some hobby stuff and searching for models to put in my WIP bucket and snapped him straight at the ankles. He always manages to roll a 1 or 2 in the first turn on Nova Charges without fail. Maybe he'll think twice now.

some melee chosen for 8th ed. Here's hoping they'll be good this time around. Depending on how infiltrate work (and i'm guessing/hoping it's gonna be similar to deepstrike) i'll probably run them as alpha legion

you got a link to any of these datasheets, friend user?

>the best Space Wolves armored detachment literally get stuck on a Nurgle planet
>Primaris Marines stomp around just fine

bullshit

It's just stuff that's been mentioned by GW I think, they haven't shown any yet afaik

The latest picture. I'm waiting on some NL shoulders I the mail because the ones I have are actually MkIII, so I kinda don't want to work on the ones I have assembled. I might start working on some of my MkIII Marines instead, since chosen are probably going to be a thing now.

>marinelets
lol CUTE

GW Stores.

Why does everyone insist that Battlefleet Bakka supplement is only fanon to BFG and not canon?

that doesnt look like a nurgle planet

No one knows what you're talking about

I don't even think the younger market likes that shit, I think half of the GW design team is just uncreative but still needs to make everything Trademarkableā„¢

I... - I prefer the term retro plz user

Sweet lightning

Even GW admits the Stormsurge and Dreadknight should be walkers.

Memes aside you need to work on your highlights. If I'm entirely honest, if you can't do them I recommend not doing them at all.

thanks I know I have shitty brush control but i'm really trying to improve for that. If you think they're shitty now you should've seen like 1 year ago ...

>If you can't do something from the day you were born don't bother with it.
The fuck? How else does he learn to do them

IS this a full on replacement of the old blight drone? I still have my old chinacast one in my case

Practice them on miniatures he doesn't plan on fielding obviously. For the ones he does plan on fielding he should focus on making them look presentable, not cutting edge.

DORN WHEN

dorns dead bb, give us corvax, the bro-est and most loyal of primarchs

In like less than a year.

Reminder: if you use this pic for EVERY post, you are a tremendous faggot

No. The Blight Drone is a FW unit, not a GW one. This is an entirely different beast, though GW has often taken influence from FW in the past and vice versa.

I assume they're alternating between loyalist and traitor primarchs. After Mortarion is highly likely to be the Lion, then Angron, then Dorn or Corax I think.
>inb4 maymayposting

Fuck that, ANGRON WHEN

>Dorn
>Not The Khan

No we need Russ! Riding around on a hover sleigh bringing plushies to all the good boys and girls of the imperium!

Fulgrim after Lion, god fucking dammit.

Khorne has had enough for now.

Give him a fucking massive hover-sleigh being pulled by Logan's hover-sleigh.

A bigger hover-sleigh pulled by two hover sleighs. You have to get fractal with this.

But who drives the third sleigh? Russ obviously drives the first and Grimnar the second.

The sleighs are pulled by Space Wolves riding on two wolves each.