Xeno will be canon in 8th edition

Xeno will be canon in 8th edition.

I disagree

Aren't Necrons meant to be herms?

I wouldn't be surprised
No, they have kings and queens, where the fuck did you get the idea that they were hermaphrodites?

My Chinese cartoons!

>they have kings and queens
>queens
Like?

Like Xun'Bakyr aka The Mother of Oblivion.

Xun'bakyr the Mother of Oblivion, Phaerakh of the Maynarkh Dynasty as featured in Imperial Armour Volume Twelve: The Fall of Orpheus.

>doesn't look like a skeleton witch
0/10.

Not sure what to tell you.

>boobs
For what purpose?

Identity and decoration. No worse than a fancy crest on your head or some other personal affectation.

Do you even need to ask?

quality waifu material

>Inb4 the tits have death viruses locked inside of them or fall out as grenades.

You'd think that male lords would have gold dongs then.

they have giant shoulders and huge golden loincloths

>egyptian undead space robots
>now with tits

Think about it.

The male overlords go out of their way to be as flashy as possible, why wouldn't the female overlords try and push their femininity by adding distinct features like boobs or hips?

Necrons are vain as fuck, hell, Sezeras gave himself spider legs for no discernable reason other than "I really like our construct tech."

>Lord, why have you replaced your legs with a gravitic sled?
>DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO I'M THE PHAERON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

>I sexually identify as an attack helicopter
Also, checked.

Due to the Necrontyr worship of death and status, the Necron bodies were meant to invoke an image of death and absolute power.

Boobs and hips are signs of fertility as in an abundance of life. So the C'tan and the Necrontyr responsible for engineering the android bodies would not add them.

>Destroyer Lord
>Phaeron

Pick on.

The moment a Phaeron shows signs of being a destroyer, he gets kicked out. Sane Necrons view modifying their bodies as something distasteful and they view f the Destroyers ranges from disdain to fear.

>Be Lychguard
>Tasked with cleaning Overlord's servers while he powers down for the long trip
>Find unusual amount of bloatware
>Feel uneasy, one should never question his lord
>Curiosity takes over
>Scan the hallway for any of his court
>No targets detected
>Open a particularly large file
>It has only one unlabeled folder
>Open that
>It has only one foldwe labeled, "Do not open"
>Open that
>And so begins a string of folders labeled with warnings and threats declaring a curse upon your programming
>Finally get to the last folder
>"McAfee Antivirus"
>Open it
>It's filled with over six trillion .png's
>All depicting Necrontyr Skeletons with rotary blades for hands
>Audio sensors pick up a faint "Reeeeeeeeeee!" in the distance

>Sane Necrons
>Sane
>Necrons
I'll let you chew that one over for a minute. Also, checked.

Anrakyr is legit 100% sane with no faults in his engrams.

And praise Grandfather Nurgle.

Some Necrons wanna return to flesh, or at least have remnants of their past lives.

Nope!
in 8e, the kike in kikery wardery is kill and base terminecrons instead of fucking clown retard nucrons will be back!!

Are you alright? It looks like you're having a stroke.

Read Imperial Armour 12,where they mention a female pharaoh, or the devourer, which has 2 women who were probably lesbian into each other when they were flesh

latter one has a cryptek and a lychguard specifically

You guys are forgetting the Phaerakh in the novel that was transformed into a Flayed One.

Skeleton. Tits.
Skeleton tits.
Skellytits.
Oh my.

>that waist
S T I C C
T
I
C
C

I mean, I'd fuck her, but that's not a very high bar to pass.

They would if they were horny.

>tfw necrowaifus are a thing

Go back to Furaffinity.

Try reading up on some ancient religions. You wouldn't believe how many goddesses are both life giving as life taking. Starting with Hel, Kali, Persephone, all the way back to cthonic cults and ancient sumeria/mesopotamia.