My stormbolter is a disintegrator

My stormbolter is a disintegrator.
Your argument is invalid.

My argument is an inintegrator.
Your storm bolter is disvalid.

>hurt durr let's just keep making the marines bigger with bigger guns and the stupid goyim will eat it up

It's working, isn't it?

Bigger marines! Bigger guns!

>introducing stealth primaris marines with light armor, you never saw them before because of how stealthy they were

Not a marine though. Also GW isn't owned by Jews but I guess antisemitism rots brains.

>with bonus chastity device.

If you think anti-semitism is evil go read the Torah. It has text that is literally "treat the goyims with respect, but treat the juden as family" and basically everything can be broken down/simplified to "treat jews better than other humans"

Not to derail thread or defend the Torah, but Judaism basically revolves around OT principles in that Jews are the best, God's favorite, and will inherit everything in the universe anyway because they're the best and are God's favorite. So of course its going to have a bunch of Jews #1 everyone else #2.

Titan marines when?

Don't you /pol/beards ever shut up. Do you have to derail every thread with your butthurt?

So, it's like nationalities and almost anything that binds people in groups?

"Treat people you share something in common with better than those you don't share commonalities with." isn't super unique to them.

>didn't make vertical storm bolters
it's shit

They also didn't make the firepikes into actual spears like the old art suggested, instead opting for lame flamers and wolverine claws.

Does she play 30k tho?

>treat the goyims with respect
>with respect

They are respectful to you while you are hateful to them, who do you honestly think is in the wrong here?

Don't be ridiculous, she only makes 69 an hour, no way she could afford that.

I dunno it doesn't look that different from the art to me.

>Custode Terminators

I can't even begin to imagine how much those suits cost

Also, how are their rules/loadouts? Are they tanky/killy?

wut?

you realise you're as bad as them for replying dumbass

I hate kikes but there is literally nothing wrong with treating people closer related to you different than those less related to you
Because that's what humankind has done in some for its entire existence, everything is just tribalism on some level

This is perfection.And i hope forgeworld would let me use this guys 40k i want to kill some chads with them.

Hello JIDF
0.03 shekels have been deposited

Hello stormfront

I just love them. Am fully considering starting to play 28mm Inquisitor, and this is just ace!

Is it bad I want this?

God damn, I just love the Custodes so much. They're so Veeky Forums.
I was ecstatic when I heard that they became playable recently, as that would mean more fluff and sexy models. So far haven't been disappointed.

I can see this being the main reason to play. I hope you do some conversion work to retrograde the armour and post it in /wip/.

> hi we're proud to release the next in the incredible space marine army lineup
> extremis marines
> each one is the size of a warhound titan

Grey Knight kiddies have been on suicide watch recently

So who else is thinking of ways to turn the end of the flamer into a giant eagle's mouth like in the picture?

Aren't there power armour backpacks with the right exhaust ports for that? Fucked if I know; I haven't done anything with GW models since '93.

Man, I really want to do a Custodes force now. The grav tanks are ace and the Terminators and Dreadnoughts are insanely good looking.

Too bad the regular Custodes look like ass.

They're not so bad with a more subdued paint job.

I think a lot of the reason they normally look so bad is GWs banana yellow colour scheme.

>no cone hats
fucking dropped

The moment I saw those awsome lightning claws I was praying for them to be easy transplants onto my marines

What are the stats of those guns?

Either a Heavy Bolter or S5 AP2 Armourbane Instant Death Assault 1 12".
So pretty shit, given they're basically 60ppm Hbolter Devs.

The jetbikes do the same thing and more for only slightly more points

The Sagittarian Guard should really either be cheaper or have better guns.

Im surprised they didnt just give them all small-blast AP3 bolts. That'd be rad.

>he doesn't like gold

There's a difference between a nice burnished old gold and banana yellow chrome.

>Implying you don't love Big Black Custodes

Trips of truth!

Also, I find that most cameras really do a shit job of capturing the different shades of gold used on people's Custodes.

How do Space Marines carry basic shit like ammo?

I never see them with any kind of webbing or harnesses. Maybe one or two "magazine" pouches on a belt that's too small to fit a regular Bolter mag.

It's mostly just a limitation of the models and rules, don't think about it too hard.

any custards pics on this paint scheme??

Looks amazing.

Most of them look alright, but I find that a lot of people make them too black.

Whereas a dark dark grey like in the actual picture looks like it will come out a lot better.

This one very much has the problem described of being too black.

Yes, i would go for a stone look, a dark grey and maybe use NMM for the gold parts so they don't shine soo bright against the darker plate.

The design of the Sagittarians is meant to harken back to that artwork we all know of the Emperor standing off against Horus. Honestly, they'd look a lot better if painted like that artwork; a dusty gunmetal grey with gold decorations for contrast, plus maybe a few accent spots of red and white or whatever else was in that pic.

Though it might be a bit heretical to suggest something like pic related looks like it would fit the bill nicely.

thats too blueish tho.

how about something like pic related

I like it quite blue myself but perhaps something like this would be more to your taste.

It's in their backpack thing.

He did not last long he always fell asleep during watch....cuz he shiftless and lazy

>le epick mayme from 2010