How is this still not a top 10 coin?

how is this still not a top 10 coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/moneros-ip-address-leak-isnt-an-exploit-and-doesnt-affect-anonymity/
monero.stackexchange.com/a/6814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It leaks your IP, even normies know that

People don't like the wallet and it's not on exchanges. Our day will come morano bro

>he thinks normies know about Monero
kek

it is on binance though :(

Comfiest wallet of top coins wtf you even talk about

what

Second for wat
Elaborate

If a user doesn't obfuscate his IP, is that Monero's fault? People who take privacy seriously will obfuscate their real IP in the first place.

fucking prove it you stupid fudding ass faggot

ip problems, now they are copying wraith protocol from xvg.
The king is dead long live the king.
Verge.

themerkle.com/moneros-ip-address-leak-isnt-an-exploit-and-doesnt-affect-anonymity/

Other than FUN

Also slow and has scaling problems, only reason it was this high is its first mover advantage. We saw how that worked out for BTC

Think he means this coin is not a "privacy" coin as it states to be.

This. Taking advantage of the normies massive dump. Everything is so cheap.
Buy at the dip, sell at the tip.

>Monero shill bots on damage control
>Verge all the way

Normie here, I learned about it on reddit

This is concerning since I bought 5 of these cocksuckers last night. I-it will pump again right?

which coin hasnt ever pumped anymore? just dont be a pussy.

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

Verge is literally the most retarded thing I have ever heard about and I thought it was a joke while reading the whitepaper. It mentions NOTHING new about any technology, except the wraith protocol which it doesn't explain. It does say on the website that they offer completely untraceable transactions, but I can't see anything about how this is achieved anywhere whatsoever, besides the devs claiming tor is all you need because your ip is the only possible way to link transactions on a blockchain. Am I wrong? Does it actually do anything?

It's impossible to separate the true Vergens from people trolling at this point. There are so many false flaggers it's kind of a meme at this point.

PS - Everybody knows Verge is shit, objectively.

made my 0.6 btc into 3, then went all in VET.
This will moon so hard in a few weeks, it is not even funny.

Cry moar Monero fan bot. If you can't understand Wraith and the importance of Privacy then you don't deserve to be in Crypto period. At least the Monero devs understand their flaw and now copy catting Wraith.

*buys drugs with monero*
oops guess you can't do this with verge huh

How long until this dip ends

Good job lad. Keep up good work. I sold my LTC and invested in XRP, XVG, XLM, and Skycoin. I was thinking about 1st Blood for game tourney's but I think its more of a meme now.

If I register on an exchange and buy Verge, they will know where the money goes throughout its entire history. How is this private?

If I deposit Verge on an exchange, they can see where all these funds came from. How is that private?

If I go to a hypothetical shop and spend Verge, they know my wallet balance and where my money came from. Merchants can track where I spend my money in the future to target advertising. How is this private?

With Monero, all of these above situations are not possible. You CANNOT just label something as private without truly understanding what is necessary for privacy.

People know I hold some Monero because I say I do. If I never said that, then you could never tell. I could be lying.

very nice, LTC was crazy over the last weeks.
I am not sure about 1st blood either, it does nothing, then explodes, then drops back and does nothing.

Your picks are great, you will make it.

b-b-but Wraith is coming, r-ri-right?

What concept of Wraith masking IP and the freedom to toggle Private Ledger do you not understand?

Ain't my fault you're using normie burgerland exchanges. And with the IRS implementing crackdowns on tax evasions, privacy will be the forefront for 2018.

>xvg
>your picks are great, you will make it.
pick one and only one

The last commit to their repository was almost a month ago. The "wraith" release was botched, never merged. It's all marketing, barely any development.

Contrast that with Monero. Look at all of the development on the Github, with almost no marketing. There is literally nothing that Verge and Monero have in common besides the fact that they're both cryptocurrencies.

Indeed 1st Blood was just a target for P&D schemes, my discord P&D group did that a few weeks ago.

>Go all in
>Diversify portfolio
t. Another butthurt Monero bot who went all in on a shitty coin.

Currently mining XMR on my shitty computer. I have 0.004 after a few weeks, hash rate of 15 per second. Anyone know of any cheap ass miners that would be better?

Did I say I'm "all in" on Monero? Yet another poor argument from a vergen bag holder.

Give it time, XMR and ETH are the only cryptos with a chance to survive this massacre, and if they do the profits will be enormous.

Sure Monero leaks your IP if you connect to a goddamned remote node. The node can see your IP unless you VPN up.

Do any of you fucks even know how this shit works?

How is this not oversold now, when BTC is back at 12k.

Its just bait mate, its deluded pumpers that doesn't realize that XVG is basically dogecoin that runs on TOR, you can literally do the same with dogecoin plus TOR.

salty because you missed the 15x

I knew it, kek. Seemed fishy.

The funny thing is that vergens will think YOU are trolling THEM, when the whole premise of the coin is a crock of shit and there is virtually no information regarding the actual cryptographic security or privacy of its protocol. The reason for this is because it's LITERALLY a fork of Doge.

>except the wraith protocol which it doesn't explain

monero.stackexchange.com/a/6814
>A Note About the "Wraith Protocol"

>Verge has been advertising the including of the "wraith protocol" in their coin for some time now. The "wraith protocol" is a rebrand of stealth addresses used in Monero and other CryptoNote coins. It has not yet been implemented.

>Monero and other CryptoNote coins have had mandatory stealth addresses for their entire histories. Verge plans to make this feature optional, and NOT include other features such as ring signatures or confidential transactions.

>This feature only really works if everyone uses it. It offers little to no protection if only a small fraction of people actually use it. The majority of the blockchain will still be completely transparent, which means there will be little or no privacy protection for those using the "wraith protocol."

>salty because you missed the 15x
So your argument that because people are buying it, I should buy it... would rather not invest in your ponzi scheme, thanks.

ever heard of kovri ?

Because I bought it.

Sure, stay poor then.
I am staying with my, soon to be better than xmr, "ponzi scheme".
Why would anyone invest in something they don't believe in, just to make 10k into 150k.
lmao.
First time I wish that I saved a brainlet, just for you.

I actually like the wallet but people always complain about the lack of "noob friendly" wallets. I guess they mean mobile/web? I completely agree with you though.

Give it about a week or two. It might climb out the victor of this flash crash now that it's name is out there with regards to its tech/privacy, US Govt has gone full retard on taxing crypto for this upcoming year, and many darkweb sites are switching to using it if they haven't already.

I'd say if we enter 2018 with XMR maintaining around ~300-400 or more and BTC crashed down around 11k, it'd be as clear a sign as ever on what you should do.

Verge tech is fucking garbage. I made a little money on it on the October pump when Wraith was rumored to release but if all it takes to pump a shitcoin is for that hasbeen McAfee to endorse it then maybe we are in a giant bubble. So yeah, I'm salty. Salty that a shitcoin with no blockchain privacy and no use case yet went almost 20x and I wasn't in on it to sell the fuck out of it at the top like I did last time.

I'm taking solace in the fact that whatever dumb money pumped into Verge will eventually make its way into actual good coins like Monero.

>The last commit to their repository was almost a month ago
let them learn the hard way that Wraith was a meme invented by the """marketing team""" to pump the price

>update art
>update art
>fix something
>undo fuckup
>undo fuckup
>undo fuck up
>fix fuckup
>fix fuckup
>maybe something
>update art
>update art

I feel like I should all in to XMR now that it is almost $250 only.

I just don't want people using Verge believing they're transacting privately when they're not.
Meanwhile "people" like you insist on spreading false information so you can convince other idiots to buy worthless coins that don't offer any notable or unique features. I hope you get out before those idiots start to accept the rational arguments presented in this thread.

this
why is it going down anyway?

Entire market tanking? My only regret is not selling at the top desu, even without this recent crash it was a pretty easy call but I had weakhands and couldn't do it.

could be
>tfw put only 100 eurobucks in and lost about 30 of them so far

I entered over a month ago so I'm pretty comfy for the forseeable future.

Bitcoin down 24%. Monero down 42%. This is, not shilling, an amazing opportunity to buy if you have some btc to spend right now.

i secretly hope it's gonna keep going down

I don't even secretly hope so. I want this market back where it was 6 weeks ago so I can double down.

Only problem is the backed up transactions for BTC

my verge money went into Vechain

Leaks IP... lel you do realise that you can run it over tor?

PEople here post shit..XMR is anonymous and can be run over tor. Mandatory i2p is coming with Kovri also bulletpoints are in the testnet that will decrease the bloat of the network by 70%

Verge is literaly btc over tor.. it used to be call dogecoin dark ffs. how can one invest into that coin

Anyone concerned about the withdrawal and deposit situation for some exchanges? i’ve got 12 xmr on Binance that I can’t get the fuck off there.

xmr wallet on binance is """undergoing maintenance""", making withdrawal impossible
never trust the chinks again, user

i had that issue too for 2-3 days with xmr "wallet maintenance " or something?

>Verge is literaly btc over tor
Worse, it's literally a clone of Dogecoin with optional Tor. Which offers, unsurprisingly, the same privacy as Bitcoin.
The people who support it have no idea how networks work or are trying to get rich quick (or both).

Yeah it’s been like that for a couple of weeks now. I too believe that the chink authorities are going to crack down on xmr, as there has been a surge of interest coming from there. It will be good for you if you are safely holding, but I might have to change xmr —> ltc —-> bittrex ——> btc —-> xmr. A huge pain in the arse, but better than losing 12xmr

I hold most of my unknown amount of xmr in another wallet, hoping that one day it'll be worth enough to warrant trading with

>tfw some normie might accidentally make 20x your gains by accidentally riding and leaving a scam coin without even knowing

this happened to my friend
he invested 200$ and now has about 4000$

Kill him and take absorb his gains. He's unworthy.

Stop shilling monero niggers, need at least 1000xmr before june

>at least 1000xmr
y

Here you go pasta boi

It only exists for chinese botnets to mine

COME ON GO DOWN SOME MORE FUCKER
I WANNA MAKE IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lmao