What do you think will happen to the Minotaurs...

What do you think will happen to the Minotaurs, considering most of the high lords are dead and the Ultramarines hate them with a passion?

Nothing, they are insignificant enough to fall under the table with the new 10 pages rules, 10 pages lore policy.

Why do girlymarines hate them?

The Minotaurs wiped out a successor chapter and generally have been openly hostile with the smurfs.

A couple Space Marine chapters, one of which was an Ultramarines successor, refused orders from the High Lords because they wanted to kill each other instead. The Minotaurs came in and stomped both their insubordinate asses. One ran away but the Ultramarines successor was trapped and refused to surrender until there were less than a company left. The Ultramarines and their successors got really buttbothered by this and demanded vengeance.

They will carry on, Un-Primarised unless they can steal the tech from another chapter.
They still also have all their extra goodies from the high lords, so they are in a good place.

Also source of High Lords being dead?

Filled with Primaris Marines by the remaining High Lords and sent to the far reaches of the galaxy to hunt down their ultimate prey, the only thing more dangerous than themselves.
Space Sharks.

To my understanding Girlyman executed or replaced most of the high lords at the end of gathering storm 3

They also stole a metric shitload of relics from those chapters, including a battle barge from the Horus Hersey apparently

Maybe next time they'll follow orders

Based.

Rooting for Sharks in this one

Hopefully there will be a massive throw down of Minotaurs vs Carcharadons.

Tyberos vs Asterion, I need to see it!

>most of the high lords are dead
topkek

Why would they fight Carcharadons? Did the sharks go renegade recently?

Why would that happen? Was there a fluff update I missed?

Deserved it desu

It says he had "several of the High Lords forcibly removed and replaced with successors of his choosing."
Execution is probably a fair assumption, but I would not call "several" "most of" 12 people

Given the Minotaurs (in universe) reputation for looking for reasons to pounce on loyalists so they can rob their cousins of relics, maybe they saw all that old armor and decided that the Carcharodons were derelict of duty for being outside the Imperiums so much

If you're any one of the twelve most powerful humans in the galaxy and three of your friends get blackbagged and replaced with no repercussions, you're probably gonna just do what the guy who did the black bagging tells you to.

Literally every single chapter the Minotaurs have stepped on actually deserved it. The Minotaurs and Carcharadons fought beside each other during the Badab War and had no problems.

I feel like Minotaurs are already a Chad chapter.

I think people don't like them for metareasons.

Seems to me like Space Marines are basically Superman, a power fantasy letting us live out a reality where we can't be stopped. The Minotaurs are a direct counter to that, it forces Marines to be accountable for their actions and proves those actions have consequences.

Basically, the same reason Veeky Forums loves the Celestial Lions, I think, they got hurt by another power but it wasn't their fault and the other power was the undeniable "bad guy". Classic underdogs.

You should stop forever with the armchair psychology, you're not smart enough to pull it.

Girlyman is such a sue

Snitches get stitches.

Are the Marines Malevolent secret Chaos worshippers?

That may be so, but that's not the reputation they have in the setting. In the setting one of the biggest things keeping them alive is the fact that chapters can't declare each other Excommunicate Traitoris.

No.

Their greatest feats consist of curb stomping other chapters and taking their shit. If the Blood Ravens pulled this shit in the open and brazen manner of the Minotaurs, they would be hunted down by Astartes before being declared officially as traitors. But the Minotaurs get away with it because they're the dogs of the High Lords.

Until now.

They will be send to a crusade to the eye to destroy Khorne.
> Bye bye. Make us proud!

Also because they only curb stomped chapters that were either engaging in dick measuring contests, renegades, or idiots like Lamenters in Badab.

They should get pentarchied by the good censure chapters.

They were being dicks about it. Thats why people recognize them as dicks. You don't go out of your way to send chapters to the brink of extinction without thinking about what other chapters will think of you; but they used the favor of the High Lords as their right to be dicks.

they'll probably just watch their behavior in the future now that robot gorillaman is back, they're not completely fucked like the marines malevolent are

>Basically, the same reason Veeky Forums loves the Celestial Lions

what?

also this youre trying way too hard

No.

Marines Malevolent are cunts.

>beating up traitors makes you a traitor
Whatever you say, Calgar.

I wonder of gully will uplift the Celestial Lions

No, but they are very old fashioned.

In a RT sense of old fashion. Obey, fuck you, the emperor rules.
And they are 2nd legion bastards.

Cant have em running around when you dont know what they are up to. But they are very zealous, like fucking mini judge dredds.

They sound like they'd be besties with the Black Templars. Like the Fire Angels are with the Sororitas.

This is some grace A bullshit that you just made up to make a really stupid point or just a really dumb shitpost.

The minotaurs are a murky chapter and described as such, equipped with seemingly the best of the stuff the imperium has got to spare and with a penchant to be send out as the lapdogs of the inquisition/high lords; using tactics that the fellow marines find too extreme.

Coupled with the mysterious nature of how the chapter was founded, rumors of sped up indoctrination processes and whatnot and you've basically got a marine chapter that doesn't play by any of the independent and carefully layer out rules that the rest of the chapters follow.

Seeing how they're always eager to follow the high lord command to the letter, decimating several chapters when the high lords thought that to be a good idea, I can see how their reputation is tainted or that some form of reckoning or punishment might be coming their way.

>In a RT sense of old fashion. Obey, fuck you, the emperor rules.
That describes both chapters.

>And they are 2nd legion bastards.
Lolwut? The Carcharadons are Raven Guard successors with a chimeric geneseed.

In pen and paper they should, but the BT have grown too soft. Hanging out with eldar, ELDAR! of all things.

>he Carcharadons are Raven Guard successors with a chimeric geneseed
pfft retarded assumption from the BL.
They where left blank because Rick Priestly wanted you to choose and make up the story from them.

P.S. Rick Priestly literally made 40K and the space sharks. Everything else it's just fanfiction.

Will encounter a Red Giant Star, then charge. So ends the story of our Emporer's finest warriors.

Next time you state objectively untrue fluff make sure to put a note next to it saying
>(this is my headcanon and has no reflection on reality)

40k is just Starship Troopers fan fiction.

What's the difference between the Brass Minotaurs and the Minotaurs? One is brass colored the other chapter is yellow with red stripes.

>untrue fluff
And what is the true fluff then? Wasnt it just implied that they where a mix geneseed of raven guard and night lord to begin with in one of those FW books?

Or are we gonna talk about the BL fanfiction from the same author that thinks GOTO is canon?

>40k is just Starship Troopers fan fiction
no shit, but a lot of normies just take it super srsly and they get so triggered to remarkable levels of autism.

>Or are we gonna talk about the BL fanfiction
I love this meme. BL is canon because GW says it's canon. That's how it works. Until Red Tithe is directly contradicted it's the most recent source.

The lure of elf pussy is too strong for some.

There are also the White Minotaurs chapter and the Taurans Chapter.

One thing I've always felt was really necessary for GW to do is merge a bunch of the color-swap chapters; I like many of the successor chapters more then their founding brethren but most are unknown tiny outfits that are superfluous and inelegant. I mean do we really need six separate loyalist chapters all using the same closed mail fist as their emblem only for it to have green,blue,yellow, etc colors as the only difference? Now that girlyman has risen, this would be their chance to do that, especially since he likes full legions to war with rather then a hairball of splinter groups.

>BL is canon because GW says it's canon
GW never said BL it's canon user, stop making shit up.
Why do you think Lauri Goldie the hack got fired?

Source on the Author agreeing Goto is canon?

And no, you indescribable faggot - GW have stated that the only canon released is that which you find in codexes and sourcebooks. Black Library is essentially just propaganda or folk tales throughout the universe that MIGHT be true. Its more Your Dudes policy.

Why do people think Space Sharks are like Night Lord?
They're nothing like Night Lords.

Apart from maybe the Lamenters, yeah. They fucking destroyed most of the chapter and took a huge chunk of their fleet.

What

Minotaurs aren't important enough for GW to think about when updating the entire setting.

Given his status as a son of the Emperor and a statesman, knocking some heads around to remove corruption within the ruling caste actually feels like something within his wheelhouse, as opposed to secretly commissioning a whole new breed of Space Marine just in case of whatever.

>Most of the High Lords are dead
where are you getting this from?

Killing the High Lord is the only option.

If not they'll end up just like the Monarchs of the Old Night

>Apart from maybe the Lamenters
You mean the treasonous chapter who supported the successionist traitor Lufgt Huron, now known as the Chaos Lord Huron Blackheart? The Lamenters got off easy.

But betraying and declaring war on the Imperium alongside someone you know is traitorous totally falls under the muh honour argument.

Which is fine since they're about to star in their 3rd FW rulebook. They're a pet chapter of a major FW employee, they're not going anywhere. Same reasons we keep getting Red Scorpions garbage.

Point to where in Red Tithe it says they are Raven Guard successors. It's left as vague as all other sources.

Stealth, savagely violent terror tactics, pale skin, dark eyes.

>Stealth, savagely violent terror tactics

Contradictions. Space Sharks are quite and deadly. Night Lords are loud and flashy.

>pale skin, dark eyes.

In space sharks it comes from their gene-seed. Night Lords only have that from the people of Nostramo.

>Sneaky
>Violent melee assaults
>Fear tactics
>Grey skin
>Dark eyes
>Void combat
>Recruiting from scum, sons of traitors and young gangers
>Taking anything that isn't nailed down because there's no supply corps in the deep void

I personally buy into the chimeric geneseed idea and Pale Nomads fluff but they do have similar styles of operation to the Night Lords when they were slightly less crazy. Hell, terror squads even fought in complete silence like the Space Sharks.

>Night Lords are loud and flashy.
see
they stay silent and careful at first, then engage in all-out slaughter from the most advantageous angle. they aren't quite blood-mad berserkers or sneaky full on sniper-operators like the Raven Guard, more space SAS close-in-then-stab-you-in-the-throat types.

>pale skin, dark eyes.
Which works against your argument actually. Raven Guard develop those traits as a consequence of their geneseed. Night Lords only have it because they recruited from Nostromo.

After the new Horus Heresy FW books they are clearly Pale Nomads. Anyone who claims that they are Night Lords is just ignorant.

I'm not making the argument, I'm just explaining the basis of it. I agree, mostly. I don't recall whether there's a meaningful distinction between Pale Nomads and the Terran RG who Corvus exiled to a nomad predation fleet beyond the galactic plane, but i think they're definitely the latter if not the former.

This, probably. Even with the removal of several high lords, chances are the Minotaur's connections to the rest would still guarantee their being filled with Primarines and all the best toys.
I would like to see how fuckhueg Moloc would get after he got his Primaris treatment, the fucker was already enormous.

Brother.

>Source on the Author agreeing Goto is canon?

Story specifies Gabriel has never confronted the necrons before.

>Book says he did exterminatus on Raeh because of Necrons. Which is something that happens in the GOTO books.

And the games take place over canon user because they check the story DIRECTLY with GW studio.

So enjoy your fiction of a GOTO lover.

THIS IS FUCKING AUTISM.

Kids I let them in blank so that you would make up their fluff and gave you TWO fucking primarchs so that you could make it as you wished.

And yet here you are, making it smaller and smaller as I predicted before I left the company.

No wonder the 40k lore has gone to shit, as it is being written by sci-fi anti social nerds rather than historian's and old school folks.

If Tolkien had lived to see the hobbit movies, he would feel as I do I am sure.

"Rick Priestly - 2017"

>GW have stated that the only canon released is that which you find in codexes and sourcebooks
That was the old policy that Goulding updated. Black Library is now officially as canon as anything else until a more recent source contradicts it. Find me an official statement that says otherwise since Goulding left.

If he wanted the final say in how things went he shouldn't have left the company and handed over creative control to someone else. Who cares about this irrelevant faggot's opinions?

Actually it's Dune fanfiction with a bunch of other things (Starship troopers being one of them) thrown in. Navigators, god-emperors, mentats etc etc

>If he wanted the final say in how things went he shouldn't have left the company and handed over creative control to someone else.

And this is how we know you are a fucking filthy new fagg.
You do realise he and many others left the company cause they had lost all creative control and Kirby stated they where a "TOY company" right?

He DID had a final say and he ended up predicting/propheticizing everything of what is going on and what happened to kirby.

>Who cares about this irrelevant faggot's opinions?

>irrelevant
>Guy who created 40k

I sincerely cannot express how stupid and retarded you sound. How the fuck is the guy who invented the whole thing and directed the fucking creative team for over 25 years irrelevant, and yet you show this amount of disrespect.

Why dont you tell that to a sport player about the funder "creator" of it's sport or game or institution or EVEN COUNTRY for that matter and see what happens. Without this guy you would probably never even be here.

What a fucking entitled cunt, seriously go fucking gas yourself.

Also the imperium was modeled after "the iron dream" from spiegel during 2nd edition.

Loads of interesting stuff really.

And new guys are modelling it after their fucking comics and saturday morning cartoon shows.

>That was the old policy that Goulding updated
Ermm I think you got it all wrong user. GW Studio has now complete control on what's canon or not.
BL authors cant no longer make up and dictate shit, and you ve got folks like ADB to thank for after his autistic meddling with the Blood Ravens.

>Find me an official statement that says otherwise since Goulding left.
Why dont you show us an official statement that says what you are claiming then? Cause the guys on the stream DID said so.

The Scythes of the Emperor are getting reborn again so there's hope.

>"the iron dream" from spiegel
You mean Spinrad? Or am I wrong?

Space Marines don't fucking take orders. They are part of no department of the imperium. They take suggestions, which they can refuse.

>Space Marines don't fucking take orders
Yes, because they think they can get away with it. (they usually can)

Adeptus Astartes are a part of the Imperium and officially subordinate to the High Lords and Administratum.

Why are you using quotation marks? I'm pretty sure he never said any of this.

Corax sent a fleet beyond the galaxy? When did that happen? And what the fuck happened to them? As far as I know people don't like going beyond the astronomicon's light and it even ended the Macharius Crusade.

>I'm pretty sure he never said any of this.
You trully are a new fagg, I welcome you to search for his interview that he did when Gates of Antares Launched.

I am not going to spoon feed you.

>Jun 2015
Like I said, GW has full control now. Why do you think he got fired in the first place?

>You mean Spinrad? Or am I wrong?
Ah yes, my bad.
I was also thinking in the other inspiration source by Gene Wolf "The book of the new sun" trully neat shit.

>Like I said, GW has full control now.
GW has always had full control. BL is a subsidiary of GW. They've always had the ability to declare things non-canon or retcon them.

>Why do you think he got fired in the first place?
I don't know. Can you link to something more recent that contradicts him?

BL may be a subsidiary but trey are nor the studio.
Why do you think BL was pushing one way and then GW the other? That's how GW took away the adult channels from little BL's controller.

Dude they said it on a fucking livestream, so go and search it cause I do not spoonfeed new fags.

>Dude they said it on a fucking livestream
That's not a good enough reply. I can easily say that they stated the opposite on a livestream. It's an unverifiable trash answer.

>It's left as vague as all other sources.

OH LOOK IT'S ANOTHER EPISODE OF "DUMBASS FUCKING FAGGOTS WHO TALK ABOUT SHIT THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ"

DO YOU THINK THEY'RE "CHIMERIC" AND "NIGHT LORDS" TOO? POINT TO ME WHERE IT SAYS THAT, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, NOT EVEN IN RED FUCKING TITHE DESPITE IT BEING SO SHIT AND UNCANON

If it makes sense for them to get them, I'll buy Chadmarines just to paint them as Minoaturs. I have a liking for chapters that shit all over people's ideas of "nicemarines" like they and the Marines Malevolent do.

They earn tons of good boy points from the High Lords so it's perfectly reasonable for them to get a bunch of new Primaris stuff.

Wrong, they literally BUILT the fucking Imperium and don't have to take any shit from those cucks on Terra. And now that Bobby is back, there's going to be hell to pay.

Not the dude you replied to, but you seriously want someone to watch hours of livestream BS to find a single comment proving you right?

Fuck you are a pretentious asshat