Why does Veeky Forums obsess over the Celestial Lions so much?

They're objectively shit tier

>Space KANGZ, so a meme chapter
>mostly notable for sperging out at an inquisitor because apparently they knew better
>got rekt by orks

Because they're the only African Space Marines so black fa/tg/uys make a big deal about them.

Salamanders. Also blood ravens seeing how they steal shit.

This shit was done by ADB, the autistic edgelord.

I liked when the salamanders where the true and only niggamarine chapter.
This feels like a steal tought, these fuckers where supposed to have met a tragic end, not go all: Grimaldus the Gary Stu goes and saves them.

>obsess
First time of seen them mentioned here in about 3 years.

I think you just have some kind of complex.
That or you're shitposting.

because they do not die like dogs. no, they fight like lions.

Salamanders aren't African. They're tone-shifted Caucasians.

>They're tone-shifted Caucasians
This was so fucking retarded, Nyck Kyme it's a racist because he couldnt have HIS chapter be black people.

So they make the chapter that literally get's rekt, be made entirely out of niggers who are fucked by an asshole authority. Who then happen to be rescued by the great Gary Stu.

The fuck happened with GW's Staff.

Salamanders aren't African they just have literally black skin. In art they're pretty much always portrayed with Caucasian features like said. Stop getting your fluff from 1d4chan.

Good luck telling people that. There's gotta be at least one kangz chapter, considering blacks have to be represented in absolutely everything. People would rather the Salamanders be dreadlocked, permanently high niggamarines rather than coal-black skinned marines with Caucasian features.

You sound like such a new faggot.
Back in the gold age of 40k they where african people.

If you do not believe then go check out the Armaggedon codex.

Fucking newfagg.

You're retarded. Stop misusing the kangz meme. Celestial Lions aren't trying to claim something that doesn't belong to them.

WE

WUZ

>Nyck Kyme it's a racist because he couldnt have HIS chapter be black people
salamanders having a busted melanchromic organ pre-dates kyme

and before that bit of fluff was added in 3e, the few salamanders we'd seen in the art were white

>If you do not believe then go check out the Armaggedon codex.
fuggen racists, amirite

SPACE MARINES

I couldn't dig up the old inferno! salamander art with another bald white salamander, but have some retro '92 salamanders on armageddon, back before GW figured out their modern scheme.

#TOLD

BECAUSE THEY ARE SONS OF DORN AND WERE PROVEN AND SHOWN TO BE WORTHY AS SUCH BY FUCKING GRIMALDUS. THE BLACK TEMPLARS ARE DOWN FOR THE POUND BROS AND DON"T LET THEIR BROTHERS GO OUT LIKE SCRUBS.

That and I want to see the Primarines done up in their chapter swag and possibly an Ekene model.

B-but black marines!

Primarines are made using saved geneseed but the human subjects aren't taken from their Chapters homeworld. The Celestial Lions aren't even black anymore! Lol.

When Halbrecht sent Ekene back to Elysium he sent some BTs with him to help him rebuild so it's not like them being black is that important. Ultimately the primaris gene-seed will circulate into the chapter's members and all new Lions will be inducted using it

Lookit dem exhaust vents.

Tell me again about shit tier.

Because I obsess over everyone and everything.

Even you, OP. Because I love (you).

tg doesnt obsess over them. there is literally just one user (possibly) who spams them as some sort of crusade against raysis

its common for a single autist to pick some esoteric person, band, movie, chapter, etc and obsess over it and spam it to make it seem more popular than it really is

see:
bellathorn user, bellakuck user, any user trying to force a meme, blacked poster user, im going to post this every day until you like it user, ect ect

but yes they very much are a shit chapter but its funny how they are niggers and they blame all their problems on conspiracies against them instead of just being men about getting fucked by orks

meant to say possibly two

You said it in the first fucking line buddy
>Musky
>Strong
>Virile
>Big.
>Black.
>Cock.

>dreadlocked, permanently high niggamarines rather than coal-black skinned marines with Caucasian features.
you sound incredibly buthurt but yes almost everyone would rather the former

WE DA BEST MHUREENS IF IT WERENT FOR DA WHITE MAN KEEPEN US DOWN

I've seen more threads complaining about the Lions than venerating them.

They have cool heraldry and cool color scheme, and they're all about tribal honor and warrior conduct, and they're best friends with the black templars. They're super cool! I love them!

They're objectively Mary Sue tiers and have nothing interesting going for them besides their Robert fucking a space elf.

It's not missused. The reason behind making celestial lions a chapter for blacks is the same than wanting egyptians or charlemagne to be black. The kangz meme is well used here and everywhere where blacks are there for no reason.

Why does there need a reason for them to be black, why cant they be black just to be black?

>pre-dates kyme
yeah, we also had a half space marine half eldar chief librarian minding it's own business.

I've seen more threads about the Hanged than about whoever these fucks are.

>They're objectively shit tier
but themz wuz kang an' sheeee'it

le nit picking.

What the fuck happened to the Black Templars? they where dogmatic and zealous in it.

Now they turn Hellbrech into a literal Mary sue, and the Lions dont go extinct as they where supposed to.

Canonically, there are more black Blood Ravens than there are black non-Salamanders.

really? but we have only seen one black blood raven so far. Who happens to be pretty cool btw.

find that on /r/Veeky Forums?