mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw markerlights can reduce armor saves in 8th

Had a lot of fun at Warhammer fest. Anyone else go?

What is that? It is barely recognisable as human

Say goodbye to Dark Angels and Black Templars

>buy the dark angels upgrade sprue for a couple of bits I needed for some guard conversions
>use the leftovers to make actual marines
>now have 5 dark angels sitting on my desk
What the fuck do I do with them?

I legit thought that was a dude, but the hairband proved me wrong.

Can they afford to be that homophobic in current year?

Are Dark Angels and Black Templars racist or something?

I'm out of the loop.

>but keep your eyes open for the new edition
Well thats ominous.

USA here just waking up, did I miss anything good lads?

they're space catholics, monks and crusaders

Also, confirmed that manletrines (not Primaris) will get new kits. They aren't squat'd.
source: Charlo, B&C

As if I didn't need anymore reasons to be deeby goncearnd.

I knew their theme.

Didn't realize that it made them racist.

It doesn't.

If you don't wear a fucking bin-bag all day and praise Allah you're fucking waycist.

Did you not get the memo user?

I'm gonna be in Amsterdam when 8th drops, does anyone know if they sell English books at the GW there?
What about in Germany?

Meh that's probably just an American thing.

Don't see too much of these 'meme racism' in the UK.

>Thinking GW is turning SJW just because they said to some guy to keep his eyes open for a new edition fun for everyone
Literally an answer to shut him up and look concerned for his ideals at the same time

They should have just called her a sub-human and then sent the Inquisition.

Woah, so epic xD

t. Muslim semen slurper

female ogryn

Yeah there are no dutch codexes. Probably because everyone here know english. No clue about the germans

Sorry, I'm just a normal guy who realizes that anti-sjws are just as bad as their sworn enemies and should be all ran over multiple times

>They're both terrible! Look at how superior I am staying in the middle
Fuck off fence sitter.

Has GW ever reprinted old transfer sheets? It doesn't seem like it would be hard to do. I want to make a house Griffith detachment but good fucking luck finding the original knight transfer sheet these days.

No you're supporting pandering.

If someone doesn't like something they should build a counter argument rather then just complain and expect the other person to change because 'mug feelings'.

Fence sitters are even worse than both sides combined.

I'm no fence sitter lmfao, I'm actually heavily opposed to mass immigration as I live in a country that is slowly being fucked up by immigrants. You don't have to be a fence sitter or a leftie to realize that some dumb nerd on a 40k general calling for an exterminatus xD might just be your average Imperial Guard player that spouts memes all the times and generally looks like shit. I mean, you might be no rapefugee but at the same time you don't look like an example of a human being lmfao

What do I do to thank my painting buddy for being such a great friend and making painting so much more enjoyable together, anons?

I didnt know I posted my fucking picture here but okay whatever.

How is avoiding a question and giving someone a standard response pandering? It's no different than having a complaint with someone and getting the "Thanks for your feedback, we value our customers' opinions". Sure, looks nice and it might feel like they care about you, but in reality they don't give a shit and just want you to shut the fuck up.
Just look at the GW facebook page, it's full of these kind of people and they never addressed their issues. They just reply this way and be done with it.

Who wears that out in public? I'm a fat motherfucker and I at least wear a button up shirt and pants with a belt.

Buy them a Warlord.

Depends on the weather, but yeah isnt warhammer fest in fucking britain, country of perpetual rain and misery?

Ok one of you must know what I'm talking about.

There's a french comic that looks like 40K, it's got robot dinosaurs with flags on them.
It gets posted on Veeky Forums all the time.

What the fuck is it called?

Gib boipuccy

Weather's pretty hot and humid by our standards today.

Oh that was just a one off thing but you're probably thinking about Requiem: Chevalier Vampire.

So its 12 degrees today huh?

Why does chaos only fuck with humans? What the fuck is their problem seriously

YOU ARE LIKE A BABY, HERETIC.
WATCH THIS !

Tau are null, Eldar are hiding, Crons Nids and Orks aren't gonna get culty any time soon

They fuck with the Eldar too, and probably plenty of the smaller races, but a lot of shit in the universe is just under the radar or immune
>Tau souls are too small
>Nids are fucking Nids
>Necrons are robots
>Orks are protected by Gork and Mork and not even Khorne is willing to go up against those two madmen

Chaos are just cunts, who can't be defeated and will eventually win regardless and Humans are fast breeding psychic punching bags. So they go perfectly together.

But the eldar also get fucked by chaos regularly

>OUT OF MY WAY DREADLET

Why are dreads so fucking stupid looking? Worst units in 40k easily.

>Who wears that out in public?

Only real scum actually attend conventions if they're not being paid to be there.

THANK YOU!
please accept this as tribute.
I've been looking for that all day.

But I'm not sure if he would like a gift like that, user. Do I try anyways?

Actually been pretty damn nice recently, glorious sunny breeze for maximum comfy levels. It's wierd, I'm wondering if there's some kind of massive storm going on over the med or something to balance out the universe.

How long until someone puts a massive lascannon dick on that thing? Or maybe an Earthshaker?

Luckily we came prepared.

Humans are the easiest race to corrupt and subvert to the chaos gods' designs. Least effort required and most profitable for them.

Depends if you're a smug anime girl irl

Ka'bandha just suplexed Leviathan so he could warn the Blood Angels to watch out for him.

>it can kamikaze the fuck out of the battlefield
that's pretty fucking cool

God damnit, unless the rules are super good, i'll never get this.

Why is Khorne the most popular Chaos God in the fluff/games etc?

He's so boring and one note.

>Buying a model you don't like for a bunch of abstract rules that could change at any moment

Because edge

he's the most showcased because he's simple

he's one of the most popular because he's the most showcased

in the end relatively to the amount of exposure nurgle is the most popular god

He's the strongest thematically.

Because he's a thrash metal album cover.

As unfortunate as it may be, I don't look like that. Is it hopeless for me?

Does this mean that GW will make their own kit for the Chaos Leviathan Dread or will it still be FW conversion only? What do you think?

I really want to like the model, but it looks so stupid. It's like twice as wide as it should be.

I see they were trying to go for for the same look as the first one they made.

Still looks like shit though. This whole 'nu-marines at two different scales' is a mistake.

It'll be a FW thing, since this was from a preview of updated FW rules.

FW only of course.

It only happens on a roll of a 6 inflicting up to 3 mortal wounds per UNIT that are within 6"
It's barely noticeable even against most elite units (with the exception being Grey Knights and Tzeentch daemons), while horde armies don't even notice it

Does anyone know of any archive for old White Dwarf issues? Looking for PDFs of issue 296 and 298

yes

just gib him company then, also bring sneks

Is there a tutorial to paint the new Death Guards like they are in the pictures they have been showing?

Master Dunc will do one when the set is released.

Duncan will probably do one after the release.

Humans are the blessed people of Chaos, their chosen servants among impure xenos breed.

He's actually got some kinda cool lore about honor in combat, but most of the time it's because it fits the chaos stereotype: big, red and angry. There's a reason death and war are more popular than plague and famine.

That is unfortunate. Maybe FW will at least make a chaos version then.

I love Duncan.

Who the fuck doesnt user? He's teaching me how to paint one video at a time.

Is there no other way? No satanic rituals I can use to be cute or something so that I can at least thank him in some way?

Eh, those wounds stacks up on the morale phase.

Holy fuck I just realized Grey Knights are gonna be fucking terrifying

>2W termies
>force swords are AP-3 Dd3
>the wrist-mounted guns are probably gonna be able to be fired in close combat
>everyone's a psyker, so enjoy D3 mortal wound spam
>plus whatever S/T boosts psychic powers give them
>their special assault cannons and other guns will be useful now
>Paladins are potential 4 wounds
>not to mention whatever the ungodly damage a nemesis hammer will be

hory fuck the Wardknights will be good again, not to mention the potentially W12+ dreadknight

>assault cannon
>two stormbolters
>missile pod
>heavy flamer
>fist
Well, thats not overkill at all

Thats not an assault cannon though.

Yes, there is one secret ritual we have.
Buy him a beer.
It is most effective in male company.

>Why is the war god so prominent in this war game setting
We may never know, user.

this
or, buy 2

Yeah, it's probaly gonna be called
>mk.IV B.Cawl pattern boltstorm autoripper suppression gun

Oh shit, not to mention deep strike will potentially smack down an army of shimmering steel turn 1.

Plus whatever super primaris marines they get

Thanks, anons.

Iyanden or Ulthwe for Eldar?

6TH EDITION HOOOOOOOOOOO

mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD
Enjoy user.

Biel-Tan

Isn't Biel Tan now gone though?

I'm really curious how scarab occult will perform in 8th. so far I liked the ne rubricae, only thing that bummed me out was a 5++ instead of the old 4++
(well it's 4++ against 1d weapons). and sofar the psychic phase is a bit lackluster, for now. hop there are some cool TS powers to be revealed and cool and fluffy rules for picrelated. also aspiring sorcerers seem to suck, again. can't wait for more stuff.

That trigger discipline

Wrist-stormbolters arent going to give pistol-bonuses since the point of wristmount is just give them way to carry them since GKs actually 2h their melee weapons in close combat.

>everyone's a psyker, so enjoy D3 mortal wound spam
You'll get your Banish and Hammerhand and you'll like it.

>Paladins are potential 4 wounds
Meganobz went from 2W -> 3W so its quite likely that Paladins are 3W too. Makes them quite tough thou.

>not to mention whatever the ungodly damage a nemesis hammer will be
If I have to guess its better than Thunderhammer which is better than powerfist. So probably S:2x ap-4 Dd6 -1 to hit in melee.