youtube.com/watch?v=fc_OJp-BHkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy the alt in my id

gkt

this is daily chart
btc is dropping for 6 days already
it took two weeks to double in value
good 5x in 60 days
you are now in correction phase, how long will it last?
who the fuck knows, you can't predict people and whales
I believe it will touch 10k easily.
then strap your belts

Could stop at an even 12k or 10k. Wait to see where it gets the most resistance.

So what price are you buying at?

He said 10k

threat theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=fc_OJp-BHkY

Wait for it to go 20k before you buy.

Oh sorry. I misunderstood.

10.5k -11k
depends on resistance
I believe I will end up buying at 12k, because weekend is upon us, and on weekends shit goes crazy all the time

Btc usually crashes during the weekends

12k? you wish
corecucks will be glad if the knifes stops at 10k, else it's ogre for them

hahhaah

I'm just buying a little bit at a time on the way down. I picked some up at 14k and 13k. Even if it goes down further I'm still pretty confident I'll get back above those numbers eventually.

Massive whale money flooded out of BTC but after they let it bleed for awhile I find it very unlikely that whales aren't going to try and buy back massively.

>tfw next support is 8

>he thinks BCH isn't a scam run by a literal criminal

Wait until early/mid January

I've bought the entire way down every time it drops $2k and will until it's down to $8k

Bitcoin isn't the real bitcoin, goy, it's this other coin I made called bitcoin cash (NOT BCASH)

not really
it hit ATH last week

Is this a good strategy?

yes

How about for LTC at the moment?

Not as good for LTC. Historically is doesn't really go up in price except for random pumps. That's my experience anyways. Although I will be buying LTC near the bottom just to buy more alts.

Bought some at 78 usd. I'm considering pulling out.

The big support hasnt picked up yet.
When you see BIG volume spike and even small green candle, buy then.

Don't you get it?

BTC has failed conclusively. It's over. And there's nothing anyone can do to turn that around. Nothing we can do to make up for what the market has just done to the coinosphere.

Personally i have gone all in at 14k after selling at 19k.
90% of the time dips are only 40%, and chasing the few times it's more only makes you miss the 40% ones ( learned from painful experiences ).

You need to remember two things :
1) Bitcoin ALWAYS go back to the ATH and then create a new one, due to limited supply and first mover advantage
2) There will ALWAYS by more opportunities and more dips, since crypto is the most volatile market on the planet due to being the first 24/24 global market (((regulated))) by kikes

Again, i urge you to buy now, you will probably regret waiting. Or not kek, i don't have a crystal ball.

PLEASE BUY MY BAGS
TAKE THEM
TAKE THEM ALL

*not (((regulated)))

Speaking of that, buy orders seem to have massively 30 secondes ago yet the price is going up, maybe trend reversal signal ?

Fuck, you know how fortune tellers are bullshit ?
They aren't fucking billionaires from markets kek

It traditionally dips on the weekend, not every weekend but most weekends.

Explain this please.

It's breaking trough the support

This. 8k bitcoin mark my words

Buy now, won't go below $12k.

Some resistance at 12k, my noob TA skills tells me we are going to 11k to meet the 50 day moving average

No. Might as well just wait for it to turn around and buy on the way up.

Never catch a falling knife user, buy on the way up

Here we go baby, I'm all in at 11k USD

Under 12k @binance

ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT
GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM
NOW WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE
I JUST WANT TO SCREAM

>thinks BTC will go back up
Awww, it's retarded.

It will.

Okay, it's really over, sub 10k incoming

well Veeky Forums, i took your advice a few times over the past 6 months. lost money every single time. if my portfolio drops another 2k i'm officially losing invested money.

been a ride. every time i took advice from here it'd fail and i'd say "man, i got to quit doing that, i'm not very good at this" and then i'd do it again.

lost another 0.002btc trying to buy ripple this morning. calling it quits and riding out the rest. well, probably until y'all convince me now is the time to buy bitcoin again and i do it. then lose more money.

i've got a decent amount of peanut butter and jelly, so i've got that going for me.

had some serious belly laughs through all this. i guess now it's time for a little christmas sadness. who knows, i sure as fuck don't. haven't really told anybody i know about all this. feeling kind of alone. but anywho, good luck today.

It will go back up.. Right?

Never invest more than you're willing to lose. Did nobody ever tell you this?

Well dip to $8k, then take off again to $50k

How do you know this?

i know, it was worth the risk i reckon. just stings right now. i'll be alright.

just feeling a little sad is all. i know this is the last place to come for that. but at least i know someone will read this here.

if you dont buy this dip and looking to invest you're literally fucking retarded

here we go again. in all honesty... if someone was considering buying BTC/ETH/LTC ... which one? i've got $500 usd i was waiting til after christmas to put in.

Why would you buy ripple while it's up? Why would you trade btc while it's down? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?

Buy as it falls, the gains will be had

i know. i panicked. i managed to only loose 0.002btc tho. so i got that going for me.

I read you. I had a nice 4x going, but due to a prolonged flight to see my family... I missed the chance to fully exploit my gains.. now I'm considering just holding what i got. Forget about this whole thing. Maybe come back years from now.

If it's any consultation, you're not alone. Have yourself a merry little Christmas user.

I recommend having majority BTC, and I personally just buy altcoins to play around with. Bitcoin will always be the king of cryptocurrencies

bro i know what ur feeling and unless you abosolutely need this money, dont pull it out. I pulled out 5k when it was at 19.5, and i just put 4k back in and of course i expect it to go back up.

i was looking to get one of those ledgar nanos. maybe i still will. lock this puppy up for a while.

i remember the freezing credit card trick. where you free your emergency credit card so you have time to think about decisions while it thaws out. maybe the ledgar will do the same for me. i can't seem to stop thinking i'll make it.

merry christmas to you, too.

Come on baby don't stop dropping now.

i'll probably buy some BTC at some point today. almost did a bit ago but it's dropped another 500. really wish i could predict the end. i'd love to come out of this knowing i at least made a good bottom buy.

i'm not pulling out. i live in a warehouse at my work so i don't have much rent or anything. just feeling the other end of the hopes i had i reckon.

got in at 379.... fuuuuuuuuuuuu

is it over? those are some big rises.

Did you sell at 19k?

feels good man

If it's heading to 6k,buy half at 10k and half at 6k. It will be like you buyed at 8k,very near the bottom.

>that 220 fee

It's literally all the amount i got in with some time ago

Jeeesus

>$220 fee
What exchange is that?

ok, so still wait for 10k you think? it's creeping closer to 12k now.

coinbase

Oh well, when it hits a million usd you will be happy anyway.

feels better man

Nice.

bought at 11500

time to get rich again baby

Are ALTS tied to BTC? Dumb question but I have a ton in ARK right now, if BTC drops to 10k or soething with ARK hit too or is it independant

HERE COMES THE BULLTRAP

You expect people to sympathize with you? You dumb greedy fuck?
>.002 btc
You shouldnt be trading crypto. You thought you could avoid having to better yourself by magically becoming rich, but you can't

I don't know what to do, I just have cash in hand to buy, don't know when. I can't fucking take this! AHHHHH!

Got my buy-orders at $8k. We're nowhere near showing signs of a bottom yet.

Will probably have to wait till after christmas, but hopefully before. I just want back to my fucking alts.

Good estimate for the average altcoin is that if BTC falls 10%, the average altcoin drops by 20%.

It's extra hard on the altcoins because they lose their value in sats because of BTCs decline, while people panic sell on top of that, which forced the sat price even further down for that coin.

Better explained:

>BTC falls by 10%
>Value of altcoin is still the same in sats, but worth 10% less in USD because of BTC
>People start selling, which means the amount of sats that altcoin costs gods down

So you lose out on both USD and sats.

your new uber driver

Thanks for the clarification, looks like I shouldve sold two days ago like I was going to but said "nah its long term"

is the fall over? i bought at 12,500

>selling at the floor

JUST

Never get greedy. We've all known for more than a week that the chance of a sub-10k crash happening was high.

I sold 3 days ago. I rather stay out of the market for 2 weeks and miss out on meager gains than lose 70% of my stack over christmas because I got too greedy.

no, just feeling a little sad, chief.