mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

1000 cock stare

So let's start the thread off with a question
What one character in the lore would you like to see get a model and rules in 8th?

2D IS PURE

The Emperor

Cain, Jurgen, Vail etc.

Good pic user.

Bring back Asdrubael Vect and his mobility scooter throne of bitches

What have you done to fight against homophobia, transphobia, racism and sexism at your local game store?

Why do SM players whine so much? Most important faction in fluff, always one of the best in crunch, whine constantly about other factions getting any attention.

My LGS is getting a copy of everything 8th related around Tuesday, because GW already shipped it. If your store placed enough preorders yours are probably en route as well. I will take questions the day I see it behind the counter.

I love how they all try to be badass with bright color hair. She looks good, but it's always semi-short with a weird color and sometimes an undercut.

>TL no-risk plasma rhino
how will marinelets compete?

Actual previous thread since OP is a fag

Cute! I want to make a conversion of my cute cadian waifu! CUTE!

Donatos Aphael, So my second company army will be complete

If Tau tech isn't that advanced, why does Cawl keep stealing it?

Duke Sliscus
Vect
Malys

The Void Dragon

Why aren't long barreled Assault Bolters standard issue?

Miriael Sabathiel

Or any non marine character would be fine.

Okay Veeky Forums
Dubs decides the one group in the 40k community that gets thrown out of helicopters on the start of 8th

Cawl is a weeb.

GSC players

>Leave obese grognards to me

>Marine players endlessly whine about how Tau are OP
>GW makes Marines into Tau

All shitposters, praise be to kek

WAAC fags, of course.

Fuck off

Droppodfags

Op here, trips confirm I am in fact a homosexual

Ynnari players

They are the only ones making new technology after all.

Why are you a salty bitch user
Mad that your Tau get shit on by cult ambush?

WINRAR

Marine players of all kind

Everyone other than femmarines

Literally anyone who's tried to justify using a LOW in a 1500 point game without telling the other guy he's bringing a LOW to a 1500 point game.

Welp, time for all taudar to pack their shit and fuck off

Done

The standards for waifus are really slipping.

What's her statline Veeky Forums?
Let's say she's an upgrade to a sergeant in a vet squad

Anybody got better pics of the 'Naught?

What, and have something around 6 fags be the remaining playerbase?

Because gaining inspiration from other races isn't beyond Cawl's pseudo-heretekal creed. Note: Inspiration, so far everything we've seen Cawl make is superior to the Tau equivalent, so either he's stealing it and improving on it, which is unlikely considering how long he's been working on Primaris equipment, or he's, at most, taken a little bit of inspiration from it.

They just outshine my nids okay user?

Yes. Then we can play our Sisters in peace.

No but I put a nob in mine

Not everyone can be her.

Same as an normal Sergeant but she has a gifted cawl bolter from a primaris that she has to fire as a heavy weapon.

What're the stats for a grot?

>all GW dies
>99% of the playerbase dies
>nobody nearby to play with anymore
>no more support for the game

Kill your self you faggot.
The game should be balanced, which means things at the same powerlevel should be equally viable, even if they aren't good and bad at the same things. And mathhammer-wise, that's exactly the case for rubrics vs primaris.
Rubrics have been shit for years, and now the changer of ways has finnaly blessed us with them being viable. And you have the gall to act like some entitled faggot who demands to be better at everything?
You are no son of magnus, you are no servent of tzeentch. You're as dumb as a khornate, as degenerate as a slanneshi, as annoying as chaos undivided and as ugly as a servent of nurgle.
People like you are everything wrong with the CSM playerbase, and are everything wrong with the game. You can't appreciate balance and good rules, you won't be happy till you, and only you, are the best. Till all other factions are shoved out of the spotlight for your edgey father hating daemon marines, till armless the harmless destroys terra because "fuck you emps, you're just like my dad, I hate you."
You are the epitome of a Chaoskiddie, you are why people look down on us CSM, and you deserve nothing but scorn. Even the bezerker-user, dumb as he may be, is happy with what he gets. Don't be the steryotypical "CSM are the best, we're garunteed to win, were loyalists but better!" That makes people think CSM are the most whiny playerbase.

Inquisitors can't even take power mauls though

the fuck would she be an upgrade to a sergeant? She looks like just a normal Cadian to me.

That is guardscum for you.

All boys that aren't girls

I'd like them to bring g back Lucas bastogn

Being this new

It is like you want to be purged.

Honestly that girl may be the only cool person I've seen so far posing with the bolter

She's cute also.

WS6+ BS6+ S2 T2 W1 A1 Ld4 Sv7+

This.

My first experience with 40k tabletop was against Taudar.

It was a try it out event at my university. I got given a Leman Russ, squad of guardsmen and a couple of allied Sisters with a priest. My opponent had jetbikes and a squad of crisis suits. All the guard got fucked to death by the scatbikes and then three sisters with priest died to a single crisis suit in melee combat.

It's the sole reason I play a guard/mechanicus mix specifically designed around stomping Xenos, I'm still fucking salty.

>tumblr hair
>Cute

No, nothing's changed.
IG just have shit taste.

What color is your GF's hair user?

Would Vampires be Nurgle or Khorne?

And probably gay as well.

Cute people can dye their hair too user

>every single girl with dyed hair is a raging feminazi who wants to ruin my game and she's only in it for the attention

you got some growing up to do

Vampires are hella Slannesh

Imo Khorne.

I believe th blood thing to be stronger than the necromancy thing on them, but is hard to tell anyways.

You'd have to ask Tyrone since he sees her more than he does I'd imagine

AKSHUALLY, it's a bolt rifle, which has far less retarded proportions than a bolter. Bolter looks like a chubby, oversized baby of an smg.
>inb4 /v/

prepare thoust rectum

Chestnut brown.

They stop being cute when they dye their hairs eye rape colours and get a bad hair cut.

Not all hair dye is created equal.

Loyalist

Vampires are loyalists?

Whe there are so few quality wh waifus? I mean it's a good setting for cosplay and attention-whoring so we should have plenty of females doing funny 40k-related shit

Well colouring your hair is for attention only, but that does not mean they trying to destroy humanity.

>what are blood angels: the post

Nurgle

Depends on the Vampire.

I think I'd rather fight an eagle than a goose
I've seen those things shrug off bird shot

Yes

Wouldn't thirsting for blood be auto-slannesh?

Space Yiffs Primaris Marines booooois

>Bolter looks like a chubby, oversized baby of an smg.

YAY JUST AS MINE!

WHy would GW let FW do the Custodes, I want to field them with my 40k army.

Which is the best imperial agents faction and why is it not sisters of battle but assasins?

>Wouldn't thirsting for blood be auto-slannesh?
Well I mean I thirst for water

Water's good

Blood might be good too

All I'm saying

Slaanesh you dumbfuck.

Just for your info, this chick is on tumblr and is a full blown sjw

>space wolves
Literally who the fuck cares

user finally another person who isn't a large fan of dyed hair.

Against?

Againts S3/4/5 AP 0 D1 weapons they are equal, but as soon as you introduce cover the Primaris are better (per hit chance to wound is (1/2)*(1/6) with 1 wound vs (1/2)*(1/3) with 2 with cover it's the same for both but one has 2 wounds).
Against S4/5 AP -1 D1 weapons Primaris are outright better in all scenarios (per hit chance to wound is (1/2)*(1/3) with 1 wound vs (1/2)*(1/2) with 2).
Against uncharged plasma Primaris are significantly better than rubrics (per hit chance to wound is (2/3)*(2/3) with 1 wound vs (2/3)*(5/6) with 2).
Against charged plasma, lascannons and meltaguns Rubrics are very slightly better.

Add to this that Rubrics have less range and less maneuverability as well as the Sorcerer still being a lackluster anchor around the units neck and you have a recipe for an under powered unit.

SPRAY ON BODY SUITS

Not him but fuck dyed hair, holy shit. It looks terrible.

>marines are not getting squated!
Primaris for Space Wolf show up.

Yep totally squated, before SoB! How sad!

Gimme that sweet sauce my dude

>no-risk
>overcharge and lose the entire vehicle on any roll of 1