AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>Christmas
>Tough time of the year

I hate people who think like this. Just suicide already you friendless losers.

>there's a spike of suicides even without btc
yeah sure my man, whatever you say

>huge gains since last month
Happiest Christmas in years tbqphwyf

Happens every year... after 3 years or so I got bored,it's just the newcomers killing themselves as usual

It’s a proven fact that more suicides occur in December than any other month

It's not a crash though.

>It's not a crash though.
not yet

when are pink wojaks going to catch on there

WE'RE GOING BACK TO 2013 LADS

WHO CAN RELATE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

>r/bitcoin

Reddit cucks can't handle the heat.

This dip has been expected with the holidays incoming

>liberal tranny’s that have burned bridges with their loved ones suicide around a family holiday

How can I convince these people to give me their BTC before they kill themselves?

It will be a blood bath when all rBitcoiners try to cash out and the transactions will be stuck

kissless virgin+cashless coiner+friendless autist is a tough corner to be in no doubt.

nani!!! again!?!?

To be quite perfectly honest with you fags?

thats a real 56% face

too late

Does this mean crypto-kings will become slightly less smug in their internet posts?

Will they have to get jobs and actually contribute to the economy?

Do they now understand the difference between paper profits and cash?

Incorrect. Most people don't want to hurt their families so get through Christmas and New Year and then do it in January when it's cold, dark and nothing to look forward to, with no guilt at ruining a otherwise happy occasion.

>tough times for bitcoin

A lot of people are depressed because they miss dead loved ones that they used to see at Christmas.

Still funny tho kek

or the websites, suspend sells and withdraws completely, then pack up and do a runner.