mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0El9hSd4Es
hoardobits.com/cgi/hob/shop.pl?cat1=Bits&cat2=Warhammer 40k&cat3=-Imperial Guard&cat4=>IG Cadian Command
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Tzeentch.

Just as planned

I want to get into hobby with my friend but he is not sure which army should he pick I have already chose I Nids to suffer with. His top 3 are Eldars, Deldars and Crons. He likes their aesthetics and fluff same so it’s all about hobby-related stuff. Could you rate them 1-5 based on few characteristic?
>Budget
We both don’t want to burn a lot of cash on the start and like most newbie players we want to start with Kill Team, SW and 1k pts games
>Way to expand
Which of these factions grands the most boxed deals and is flexible enough to not spend the Romania government budget when trying to make the list for more competitive games than kitchen table?
>Forgiving for newbies
This goes without saying. We don’t know these armies very well so just want to avoid a „single roll went wrong – game over” faction – if anyone works like this
>The secret weapon
If any of these factions is really bad compared with the rest but it has something special I didn’t ask about but it’s worth mentioning

It doesn't stop there.

Side by side comparison says it all.

Stop. Eldar and Dark Eldar.

Those are plural. Do not add an s.

Wait a month. Honestly. We have no idea what Necrons are even going to be about, whether Eldar will still be kangZ, or if DE become amazing. Wait for 8th to drop.

Spikey space elves = best elves, but just tell him to go for what he thinks looks coolest.

Now show the Seraphim marine's back fins and a coldstar

why do people bully lorgar
he just preferred creating to destroying

#
Khorne: hot pepper and blood

Nurgle: shit (what did you expect?)

Tzeentch: that "mystery" flavour companies try to make money off of

Slaanesh: roses and cocaine (with a hint of scat)

First, wait for the Indexes. Second, he should read some fluff and pick the one he loves the most.

>Models can Advance and still fire Assault weapons, but with -1 to hit
>Warpflamers are assault weapons and hit automatically
>Rubric marines can Advance next edition
>Run and burn dustbags

Looks like Warpflamer Rubrics could actually be a viable option

Does this bundle actually come at a discount?

Fuck, my bad

Mystery flavour is the remains of the last batch of one flavour and the start of the next flavour mixed.

Then why did he destroy humanity?

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

I want plastic Obliterators so I can start an Iron Warrior force.

most 40k players aren't raging autists

i lik hte aeldaris, teh drukharis and te innaris!

I really like both dreads, don't bully the Legnaught

>hop in a rhino and scoot T1
>get out, move+run+torch T2
Bad ending: rhino dies T1 and you roll a swarm of 1's for your squad getting out

Because he's a whiny brat.

I know this has been discussed before, but I need a goddamn answer.

The Cicatrix Maledictum “Was a literal galaxy-shattering event, that has divided the Imperium in half and has ushered in new wars across nearly every world in the Emperor's Empire. So powerful and far reaching was this Warp Storm, that the very laws of physics have begun to fray and the inconsistencies of time fluctuations, once largely localised to larger storms such as the Eye of Terror, have spread across the entire known galaxy. Since the Great Rift's creation, some worlds have felt centuries go by in an instant, while others have been all but frozen in time and still others have suffered constant temporal shifts.”

The vast consciousness of the Hive Mind cannot get through it. Those beyond it cannot see the light of the Astronomican. It ate the entire Fourth Sphere of Expansion. THEY RENAMED THE TOP HALF OF THE IMPERIUM TO IMPERIUM NIHILUS TO SHOW HOW FUCKED AND TRAPPED EVERYONE UP THERE IS.

HOW THE FUCK DID ROBOTNIK GORRILLAMAN GET THROUGH?!

As I said, he likes them all same. We both went through codices, lexicanium and few novels so it's not like we are picking stuff without any research

was an accident innit
no

>that feel when all you have is the old rubrics and old ahriman

oh well, at least they're painted

>Scat

Nurglite-tier fetish.

Slaanesh is a connoisseur, she loves the finer things in life like vore, hyper expansion and yonthir.

Oh what, humans haven't discovered yonthir yet?Ha, plebs.

We know there are least 2 rift corridors. But otherwise, I have no idea. Plot magic.

Oh look, they have little cylinders on the bottom! Ripoff!
A missile launcher on the top? How unoriginal.
They're both raising a sword! Even though the rest of their pose is different, it's the exact same pose!

There's legitimate criticism against the hideous designs, then there's this retardation.

When will they learn?

why are you comparing a leviathan to a primaris dread? what point are you trying to make? this pic says nothing.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0El9hSd4Es

>Robotnik
Oj Ty śmieszku

GW must be running out of designes for their guns.

a) Marine power armor. Being a primarch just amplifies it
b) Someone in the Indominus crusade high ups is a chaos agent
c)Ynnari GF let them use webway

It's hard enough being a blue man living in this Imperial galaxy, but now these clankers gotta bite my guns, too?

The blue man invented litanies, but you know who you hear listening to them every day?

Maybe the Eldar loaned him a webway portal.

Gap over by Cadia.

>Beakiebro is pointing his Bolter directly at Cawlcuck's back

*marine plot armor

What are the top 2 or 3 most popular units in each army? I will try to take pictures of the sheets for them when the Indexes arrive. I have trouble with my camera so I think that's the most comprehensive I can manage in one sitting. I can't provide much commentary because I haven't actually played a game or read new fluff since mid-5th edition.

cawl the cuck

Then I'd still advice to wait for the Indexes. Necrons are more durable, so they might be more forgiving, but they also have a higher point per model usually, so each loss hurts more.

So any word on how vehicle shooting works now? I assume they can shoot all weapons regardless of movement like everyone else, but are weapon arcs still a thing? Or can side mounted weapons shoot in any direction now.

there are 2 corridors you can see
1 near the eye of terror
1 the other side

how long u think before the next chaos god legion will get models, im hoping for ma emperors children

...I wish they had some distinctive that they come from Ultramarines.

dont know most but for ad mech i think Vanguard, Onagers, and kataphron destroyers.

What are you implying here?

Word is Primaris suck at Warhammerfest.

octoberish or next year.

So do those that get reinforcements/rebirth also include the Lamenters?

>lmao 10d3 S4 -2 Overwatch
>lmao FREE Mortal Wound
>lmao 2+/4++ unless opponents overkill

Watch them be 25ppm

Its World Eaters. Warzone Armageddon has already been teased as the next warzone, and its been stated that angron is showing up. Hopefully with new ork stuff and plastic steel legion.

For Tyranids please show Lictors and Carnifex

DROP PODS
DEATHWATCH VETS
CORVUS BLACKSTAR

IME Necron stuff is hilarious undercosted for its stats. Warriors are 13 points, Tombblades are 18 pts, Wraiths end up around 40pts each, etc.

What keepa Necrons from t0 is the lack of any long range weapons or droppods. So you have to waddle towards firing range and then hope to sit outside melee range.

>10d3
10d6 actually. Hitting automatically.

No one is going to charge warpflamer rubrics.

why exactly are the orks so obsessed with ullanor/armageddon? or is it just a coincidence that thatcher has gone straight for it all this time

>mfw I realized primaris dreads are literally just boxnaughts that have been retroactively stuck in a new chassis

So, are they now op?

Custodes are by far the most popular unit in Custode lists.

Thoughts on this shit so far?

Just as planned ;^)

We have no idea how much will Rubric cost. Warpflamers were 7ppm back then when they were worse than standard boltguns, and rubrics have better saves, weapons and psyker compared to standard marines.

However, they seem to be very similar to Primari Marines in power, and those guys cost a lot.

They look neat, but I don't play Marines.

I like the basic marines, will probably get some

The gravis armor and dread don't impress me much

It's where the capital of the Beast's empire was based in the 31st century (Gorkagrod or something). The Mechanicum was supposed to blow it up but teleported it away instead. Not sure why or if it's important to the Orks in the first place.

I like the dread and nothing else, the command structure is alright

Fuck that misleading video, I thought the dreadnought was cooler but it was all forced perspective, the real one has beer gut like the fucking commander.

Good. I'm tired of everyone whining that regular Marines suck compares to primaris when every play test with the leaked rules show otherwise.

Beautifully executed sculpts of garbage concepts.

Might be good for salvaging some conversion parts from/10.

Better than old marines in every way/10.

I want back my 4th edition.

I'm more hoping for a re-release of finecrap models in plastic.

I like the standard MkX marine armour, but everything else is shite.

Oh shit! You just made the primaris hater squeeze out a few more tears.

I like it, but that is my opinion and some people dislike it.

I know the story of it
>seat of ork empire before the great crusade
>gets taken by horus
>later the beast teleports it to the sol system
>admech teleport it to where it is now and rename to armageddon
I don't understand why the beast made it his seat, and maggie made it his

Makes every other army an army of manlets.

Like the models (except the knobby kneed dread) hate the fluff

The dread looks awful with his beer gut, but other than that they look fine.
I still won't get any.

The armour is pretty cool, but the model itself is scaled wrongly and the lore behind this whole mess is shit.

I think they look cool except for the fucking commander. I mean seriously the jump marines look awesome but the commander ,in the same armor mind you, looks like he as a beer gut and no crotch.

my only hope as a deathwing player is that the primeris terminators look better than the captain.

It's everyone BUT them.

They better fucking make Blood Angels, Space Wolves and Dark Angels upgrade kits like they did for BA Tactics, Assaults and Terminators.

The Tactical equivalent look great.

Everything else in that pic...I'm not worried about marinelets being phased out anymore.

Foot marines look good

literally everything else is garbage

>As a Deathwing player

You have no need for primaris then.

hoardobits.com/cgi/hob/shop.pl?cat1=Bits&cat2=Warhammer 40k&cat3=-Imperial Guard&cat4=>IG Cadian Command

That website any good? Looking to buy the command squad sniper for my shadow war team but was wondering how trust worthy the website is, also is 7 dollars even worth it?

>laughingtyranidwarriors.gif

Completely agree, the other minis are hideous, it's like they ran out of ideas once they made the tactics.
Also those fucking grins in the JA

That's a good point. Will Deathwing Knights become second fiddle to NuMarines?

Tank version of the Landraider with a turret?

I dunno about the price, but hords o' bits is totally a good dealer, I've ordered from them a few times now

The basic guys are okay, but I don't like the helmets. The dreadnought and flying guys look god awful.