>help

Other urls found in this thread:

whothefuckismydndcharacter.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Play a barbarian. Barbarians are cool.

Human fighter, neutral good :)

Aasimar courtesan

This or elven ranger, chaotic good.

You're going to make a fucking halfling sorcerer of wild magic. You write novels but only have one published right now, and you aren't so much an adventurer so much as a adventuring fanboy out to find inspiration for your next book.

This. A human found and raised by orcs

Roll random dices or pick something that isn't min maxed that i guarantee everyone else will be.

gives some ideas.

While not as strong as his brothers, he is very clever and his tribe is fond of him. But he is restless and curious about other humans...

Just because it's amusing...

Check this shit out, I'm going to be a fucking
Machiavellian Human Fighter from a sunken city who lost their sense of smell in a bar fight

>Just according to keikaku.

Sometimes it works great other times not so much.

Oh snap nice. Keep it going. Fell in love with qt3.45 orc chief daughter and got kicked out of thr tribe for their affair?

No, he fell in love with the fucking ugly daughter of an orc chief and constantly holds human women to orcish standards.

Be a nigger, but don't tell anyone. Just start talking and acting like one. Your class is secondary in importance

If you start at 1st level doesnt' matter, chances are you aren't going to reach the next session alive, so you can think another char.

Fuark even better

>Saying grishnakh is ugly
BLOOD DUEL.

A princess (Male)

DND barbs are shit..

OP, check out what the other guys are playing first.

in 3.x sure, 4e barbs were GOAT and 5e barbs aren't bad

Wasn't actually even thinking about mechanical bonuses that much. It's just that they're really different from Conan. Rage is bullshit.

>DW has one really interesting "refluff" class, and that is the barb

They're a barbarian class, not a conan class.

In 3.PF any non caster is shit, but I managed to get 45+ Str, WITHOUT magic items or help from others, as a Barb

>Deciding on what you're playing before you roll stats

>not going to reach the second session alive

MUH HIGH LETHALITY

your point being?

Play a gnome illusionist

Fucking how?

Race: Shifter
Classes: Barbarian/Warshaper/Weretouched Master/Rageclaw/Another more I don't remember

If you start with 18 Str you can get with all the bonuses from Shift, Rage and other stuff getting 45+ Str at 13th+ level. Add magic items and you can easily go beyond 50+ Str

You're still a martial though

I'm disappointed yall didn't wait 11 minutes before replying.

Create your character with the help of your group so your character's backstories complement each other and you understand why you're questing together.