Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1524: Be More Chill Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

I agree, everyone needs to be more chill.

Have you ever comissioned art for your jumper?

I'm having chills, if that counts.

No.

That took forever.

[Free Return!: Slice of Life]

I'm very tired.

My body might not truly feel exhaustion anymore, but somehow, it feels heavier than it ever did before. I'm staring up at the blue sky while resting my head. A hand is brushing my hair, and a familiar face looks down at me. I remember that look. It hurts to see. I wanted to make you smile more, after all.

>"I'm not the one you should be worried about. Look at you…you're a mess."

Absentmindedly, I recall the tattoos now burned onto my body, telling the story of what I've done and experienced to this point. What I've done. I guess bearing my sins became very literal, huh?

>"Don't joke about this."

Sorry.

>"You don't have to keep going like this. I can make a world comfortable for you. It…won't be as good as the real thing, but I've had plenty of practice by now. Just the two of us. Just stop risking yourself like this, please?"

But you haven't finished finding a way to let all of yourself into a world, have you?

>"I don't care about that! I just…your connection to your home is gone. If you die now, you'll die for real. I don't know what made it so violent there, and I know suffering is part of being human, but…I don't like watching it! I don't want you getting hurt! Especially for my sake! I can have anything I want, ever! You shouldn't be…shouldn't be…"

Ah…something wet just hit my face.

>"Just stop. Please. I'm sorry I did this to you."

It's not your fault.

>"It is! If I could just make worlds accept you, like any other Jumper, this wouldn't be a problem. This was supposed to be fun for both of us."

Was tempted to at one point, but I don't have a paypal.

She's not wrong. This was the second time heroes and villains, heroes I liked for that matter, all turned against me for no real reason. I had to set the world on fire just to ensure my own survival, leaving behind a broken cosmos in my wake. I had chosen to value my own life over millions of shining stars and souls. No amount of atonement would ever erase that sin. It's something I would carry with me forever.

But…if I stopped now, wouldn't it make everything we've done pointless?

>"Pointless…?"

I want to stand where you are, Yuki. And you want to stand where I came from. If we stop now, you might never get another chance.

>"Forever is a long time. I'd…I'd find a way."

The others wouldn't have anywhere to go, either. Dor wants to see the multiverse. Dan wants to help others, even if it means us getting hurt. Erika wants to solve more cases and conundrums. Ange wants to use her title of Witch of Hope to give to those don't have any. Blue wants to see the best and worst of the world to rebuild the Shadow Realm. Eyes needs to find Makoto, and doesn't want to give up. Nymph wouldn't stand being in the same place forever, even if it could change.

>"…the other worlds will know about you. They'll fear you. Maybe even hate you. You'll want to strike back, eventually."

I won't. I promise.

>"…if this happens again, I'm stopping the chain. Understand?"

I can't really argue with you. You know that.

>"I know. This journey means everything to you. But, you…"

I know what you're going to say. I know. I promise.

…that's all I can really think to say before I close my eyes and let sleep overtake me. I hear something as I do. The sound of her voice, humming a soft song to me…

Now kiss.

Yes!

Yes. But that was long, long ago.

you know damn well I did, twice even.

Just stop already

That would require I have reference art and I'm unsure of the legality of using dollmaker art as references for commissions

Rolled 663 (1d816)

Rolling for topic.

There's also Zombie Godzilla from GMK, who devoured the souls of others to take their strength, and was able to regenerate from and survive almost anything thanks to the vengeful spirits that animated his body. Could have perks based on that. Also, Desghidorah could steal the energy and life force of everything around him in order to fuel his power and help him regain his strength. Finally, you could use some elements from the demons from Godzilla in Hell, like the one that was able to shapeshift and pretend to be a female Godzilla, or the Gate Demon, which was able to block Godzilla from escaping Hell before he destroyed it.

Its fine as a reference just make sure you get a good artist.

Ooooh so close.

No, I'm a poorfag. I doodle my jumper from time to time, but it's never any good.

Didn't we get Spongebob already?

Anyway currently to grab these as companions?

Rolled 62 (1d816)

Rolling for topic jump.

Rolled 58 (1d816)

Rerolling, because I'm fairly certain that Spongebob was rolled recently, along with the other thing.

Which one is the Jumper?

God damn it, Heavens, I was just messing with you before about the Decade/Yuki ship, but now I'm actually shipping it. What have you done to me?!

Battletech and Baten Kaitos

Who wants to start us off explaining either?

Either Baten Kaitos Origins or Betrayal at the House on the Hill, I guess!

I have. Twice. I need one for a human-esque form though. An updated one, anyway.

Help, I can't escape this autism.

No, the guy making Megaman jumps disappeared before ZX and Legends.

Pic related is technically a Kaiju,since he's just a deep one who happens to be very old And they grow over time. i think you can get pretty eldritch with it.

Battle Tech is awesome stompy robots having awesome stompy robot wars. It's set in a universe where humanity used to be this big sprawling, unified empire but now it's all factions and mercs and those factions fight for territory.

The mechs themselves aren't animoo gundam tier, or transforming planes, they're big specialized military mechs. It's based on a TT system that had really detailed combat rules and was fun if you had a good group.

It's a good jump of a neat property and if you have some time to kill checking out the lore and mech specs can be fun.

CEASE

oh ok thank you

>pic related

What happened to Reploid, anyway?

>Volnut's face
>"I'm not sure whether to be happy or terrified."

FOR THE SWARM

Ah that is too bad, thanks for telling me.

huh. Fair enough, thanks man. Anyone got any Battletech builds then, and a description of what they did while there?

We're pretty sure Reploid's currently involved in some mexican cartel business.

Possibly.

maybe.

... am I getting him mixed up with UncleDante.

...Twice?

No no, Bancho, Dagon is the really old Deep One, Cthulhu is a Great Old One.

Don't forget that this is Generic Kaiju, not just Generic Godzilla, so we can use other franchises. Legion and Iris from the Gamera movies are rather Lovecraftian, for example. Jeremy Robinson's various kaiju books have some examples, too, even naming one of the kaiju "Lovecraft".

Probably both versions of them a male and female.

>Mandatory Ice Puns

Jump # 121 Peter Pan
Background: Drop In (0)
Perks:
*Flying
*mother knows best (0)
*Dress up (200, Discount)
*Shadow Sowing (100, Discount)
*Ocean’s Secrets (200)
*They’ll Sweetly drown you (100) (This is for the appearance part I swear)

It’s funny this world is like a dream to me… Then again this whole trip had been like a dream to me. It’s been fun to watch my companions play as children and go on adventures. Strangely despite being only a kid myself here I find myself taking on the role of mother to them. Maybe it’s just another game. I pretend cook for them, actually clean and sow for them then tell them stories at night often of my own adventures with a few names changed to protect the identities of the innocent.

This place is amazing and incredibly comfortable… and somewhat insidious. I can feel my memories slip from time to time. I have started to write stuff down. I have also begun visiting my warehouse to make sure that it is even real.

It is not to say that my adventures here haven’t been fun even the time where I was captured by pirates (Well I played along) and forced to be a mother to their crew. I have to admit it was rather exciting being rescued by my wives and friends. Peter of course stole the show but Still it’s the thought that counts.

I just can’t help but wonder when the time comes will we still have the strength to leave this place will my companions?

Time travel to the far future in the mega man X jump.
oh please. Spinners are for normy scum,I use a fidget cube, I have never performed that dance move in my life,I don't own a baseball hat and acid is my drug of choice.
I must've misremembered

Please stop posting. I regret defending you in past threads.

>Peter Pan

Tell me about Neverland, /jc/.

Oh, yeah, those were just off the top of my head. Actually, that reminds me, didn't one of Robinson's books have a kaiju that could terraform the world or something like that?

Point of contention: Some of the mecha are gundam-tier transforming planes. Battletech stole a lot of art assets from the Macross series, so there are "Land-Air Mechs" that can transform between fighter jets and sleek robot forms, because they're using Variable Fighter art. And a bunch of the stompier mecha are really Destroids, the non-transforming mecha in Macross.

Yes. It was also a metaphor for the trials that God sent Abraham. Apocalypse Machine is a weird book.

Both, depending on if I roll male or female. Also sometimes both at ghe same time. Clones can be useful along with multitasking perks.

I'm sorry you had to eventually find out that bancho is a shit head for reasons other than his disabilities. Others have tried to help in the past before figuring it out too, so you're not alone.

I'm pretty sure he uses those disabilities to cover for him being an asshole. If he wasn't disabled he'd be just as irredeemable.

I just want to see the thread where bancho or whoever it was went to /pol/ and got banned. No one seems to have it.

Damn it why do people even like that. I actually can't fathom it. I mean I like it, but I didn't think others would like it on the level I like it.

It shall not see the light of day.

When I said not gundam tier I meant that they aren't super agile mechs with fleet evaporating weapons. I don't remember the land-air mechs, but I do remember the designs that were "inspired" by Macross and the lawsuit that followed.

Great property though, had a few good games too.

It's a legitimately well drawn image, and is damn cool besides.

The colors are nice.

>Damn it why do people even like that.
Well there's , and there's the fact that it probably shares some territory with more than a few jumpers preferred aesthetics. Take that as you will.

Oh absolutely, he's a lying scumbag so that'd absolutely be in-character.

If I become a snake in redwall how big would I be outside of redwall?

Reminder that you can do this with Plastic Man's powers

It's a well drawn, cool looking image. It actually looks like a character design for a video game or comic.

Well, mice are people sized in Redwall, so you'd be to a human being what a snake is to a mouse.

No. Don't actually know what jumper me looks like, to be honest. First person view and all that.

I lost my old picture but I was a pirate-like person

I've got a WIP for my current Jumper up, but not sure if I should bother showing it till it's done.

Should I show everyone the bikini demon pics?

Yes

No?

Mostly because it actually looks good? I'm not really a fan of the tail myself, but I like the overal design and fashion sense.

>It shall not see the light of day.
Aw...

Maybe

I don't know.

No I just wish I could draw them but alas in real life I don't have any artistic perks.

Can you repeat the question?

absolutely

Well too bad!

Of course.

Do you mean a demon who is also a bikini, or a demon wearing a bikini?

Yes, either way.

>a demon who is also a bikini
Hot

You're not the boss of me now!

>Hot
Exalted has one.

Which one?

And you're not so tall.

>Battletech - 452
Era: End of the Succession Wars (3025)
Background: Federated Suns
Drawbacks: What the Hell? (+600)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP
Perks:
-Graduate (Free)
-Nose for Lostech
-Air of Nobility
-Elemental
-Institute of Science Graduate
-Cunning Linguist
-Staff College
-Ragnarok Proofing
Items & Companions:
-In Good Company!

Seras Victoria:
-Background: Lyran Commonwealth
-Shrewd Businessman (Free), Graduate, Unaugmented Killer

Bahamut:
-Background: Kerensky’s Clans
-Elemental (Free); Unaugmented Killer; Trial of Possession

Y’Shtola Jensen:
-Background: Free Worlds League
-Natural Leader (Free); Cunning Linguist; Skilled in Rhetoric

Sadie, Draco, and Fenris:
-Background: Draconis Combine
-Swordsman (Free); Dropship

Romulus Jefferson Clay:
-Background: Kerensky’s Clans
-Elemental (Free); Unaugmented Killer; Trial of Possession

Violet Victoria:
-Background: Capellan Confederation
-Papers In Order (Free); Air of Nobility; Nose for Lostech; Xin Sheng

Yzzabelle Victoria:
-Background: Draconis Combine
-Swordsman (Free); Unaugmented Killer; Ronin

Gilgamesh-3:
-Background: Federated Suns
-Graduate (Free); Staff College; Swordsman

Yugiri Mistwalker:
-Background: Stateless
-Secret Society (free); Elemental; Pirate!

Adam Jensen:
-Background: Other Realms
-Hotshot Pilot (Free); Master of Information; Anti-Mech Training

Aveline Volcarona:
-Background: Lyran Commonwealth
-Shrewd Businessman (Free); Luck of the Irish; Trained Technician (Fusion Reactors)

You scared the shit out of me.

...huh.

Fair enough, then. Being a stickler to fashion and making sure one particular part doesn't take over the rest has paid off it seems.

You're not the boss of me now!

Rolled 35 (1d58)

Reminding everyone that Jurassic Park jump doesn't have a dinogirl option.
And that's sad.

Your fetish doesn't always need to be represented.

Cute girls aren't a fetish.

I will steal those bikini pics without fail!

Perroneles, the living armors.

You can summon them with sorcery from any Exalted jumps, though Infernals would let you companion one or a bunch of them.

Raptors are cute! CUTE!

Would you husbando DIO, Veeky Forums?

What are some of the lower level DC and Marvel jumps?

No.

do not invoke her!

Huh. That looks kinda awesome. I wonder if they'd place nice with my kamui.

The imaged Marvel jump. It's meant to be street level.