Drawthread: Super Heroic Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.pinterest.com/akimeru/referencias-rapaz/
aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anchor Post

I'd like to request my friend's Elk Shaman runner. She's basically the elf in the right image (the antlers were biosculpted as a tribute to her totem), except with a much less over-ornate version of the clothing (none of the beads/hanging things, a simple straight hem instead of the wavy stuff, and the golden accents printed directly into the fabric instead of looking like separate jewelry), and a hunting rifle like the one on the right.

Thanks in advance!

Migrating Hello drawfriends. I want to request my human dervish doing either one of the poses on the right side, with an angry/cocky face. On the bottom right corner is the color scheme and general look of his blueshine mithril shirt and the color of his swords(vampiric bastard sword and a sun blade), and on the top right are the the colors of his eyes, skin, and hair.

fuck, I meant

Hey i made a character for an old super campaign played with friends, his abilities are super speed and super strength. Anybody mind drawing in an action pose? Like ripping through a robot or something. This is the design i made for him

Heya! Since some dragon eggs finally hatched in our campaign I'd like to request my character sitting or laying down, playing with a recently hatched silver dragon. During our session she was wearing a casual black dress, and she had untied one of her hair-ribbons to play with and later carefully tie it around the dragon's neck, but its not something that HAS to be included.
Thank you in advance!

Migrating Hello, I would like to make a request, a redheaded girl, her hair should be the same as image 1, ritualistic markings on body and face as in image 2 and 3.
The eyes should pass a wild feeling as in picture 4, but also a bit sexy as in picture 5.

Pictures 6, 7, and 8 refer to her clothes, an old, ripped skirt for years, she does not need to wear sweaters, but would like a cape like Image 7 made of animal skin. Image 8 is the size of the breasts.

Requesting a Ranger fluffed as a gentleman big game hunter for an upcoming 5e game.

He should look like the man on the left of the image, complete with a monocle and red scarf. However, he should be wearing a uniform similar to the one shown in the center of the image, sans the pistol belt and ammunition. Instead he should have several pouches on the front of his belt similar to the ones below the uniform. These pouches should be worn over a cuirass, and he should have a drop-leg quiver on his right leg, attached to his belt. He should also be carrying an axe wherever there's room, preferably on the belt. Finally he should have boot covers similar to the ones shown on the left image.

He should be armed with a sabre and crossbow similar to the weapons shown on the right.

Everything else is up to the artist's discretion. Thanks in advance.

Bumping and migrating.
Requesting a wraith that is whispering to a man. The man in himself need not be the focus of the drawing, but if possible a black silhouette. The Wraith must have aspects of a moth, its eyes must be bright in a strong red.
The creature must wear a kind of mantle that resembles the eyes that stay on the wings of the moths and the creature don't need to have a human appearance at all.
I also wish there were some moths around the scene.

Hello, drawthread!

I'd like to request my Crab Clan Shugenja girl. She should have the basic skin color, body type and hairstyle of Baiken (in the middle), except with black hair and blue eyes. She's wearing blue robes like the set in the bottom-right image, with a blue-grey cloud-like pattern on them. One hand is pointing out at her enemy, with a spray of jade darts erupting from it like in the top-right image, while the other arm is clad in heavy blue-grey armor like in the far left image, and should be casually holding a jade tetsubo on her shoulder.

Thank you in advance!

Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>pointed orc ears, but more slender and elegant
>long and fine hair, either black or very dark blue
>malachite green skin, tinted with hints of blue, but grown paler since her change into a vampire
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>hips and breasts that would make any orc proud (that is to say, she is voluptuous, but her breasts aren't so large as to leap from the confines of their wrappings)
>yet she still has a slightly slimmer frame than an orc
>Her nails are hard and pointed, and she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>Not sure on clothing, but she would at least be wearing wrappings and maybe some primitive cloth clothing

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
> legs, not a tail
>glazed white oval eyes, pointing downwards slightly near the nose
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>still a kind of elf, and looks elfin in general
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like the top left in pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though).

The vampire queen has the pose of the bottom left, but has the body and clothing of the right hand image.

Requesting my wild elf barbarian.
He's flagrantly cocky and loves to be the center of attention.
Him raising the decapitated head of a hob-goblin or charging headlong into some sort of danger would be nifty scenarios.

Thanks!

Requesting a hooded, faceless robed figure holding out an open book, surrounded by a hellscape full of demons. Within the book, is a popup section that resembles a library. The dimension around the figure is deconstructing, with parts falling into the 'library'.

anybody have a cute request for me to draw? simple and quick stuff is fine for me

Requesting a young orphan Bard adventurer wearing an incomplete set of damaged armor and tattered asymmetrical clothing - one arm and one leg are left bare. She has an oversized sword made to be wielded by an adult that is wrapped in an old makeshift sheath and hung from a large strap of knotted cloth/leather. She also carries with her a weathered guitar with a small carving of a sparrow that is missing two strings. Her hair is brown and short, eyes large, blue, and with a hint of sadness behind them.

Story:
Her mother died in childbirth and a her father, a soldier, died of illness while stationed elsewhere. She was left in the care of an "aunt," a callous and vain woman with extravagant appetites, who sold off her deceased father's armor and eventually sought to sell her as well to a brothel of ill repute when the money ran dry. Before this would happen she took what remained of her family's possessions, climbed out of a high window, and ran away to make her own way in the world.

Requesting a Redemptionist (pictured) for a Rogue Trader campaign.

He is relatively young, with the features of Athelstan (pictured).

He himself is a quiet, soft spoken Priest with the difficult job of teaching new worlds that his savage Death Cult is at its heart, a "Religion of Peace".

He was sentenced to die by his Cult for not being Puritan enough. But due to a tricksy pyromancer, survived a burning of the stake. He is now convinced he is an Imperial Saint.

As for pose, perhaps him looking beatific, arms outspread as the fire licks over him without pain.

Thanks for reading

Requesting my Acanthus in the top left pose, in the bottom left outfit.

I'd like to request a small bunch of adventurers to commemorate my fiancee getting involved in DnD for the first time. I know requests with multiply characters are often unpopular, but I'm just putting it out there. To the people saying I should get this commissioned, it's not something important enough to any of us to spend money on it (I don't even bump). I'll continue requesting this once a thread until I get bored of requesting, it worked for the sky elf guy.

We have an 8ft tall goliath (bottom left). Gray skin, shoulder length blond hair (straight), and silver eyes. He wields a pike, or a halberd, and wears chain mail.

Sir Silverthorn had a squire by the name of Gaston, who I imagined to look somewhat like the disney character (top right), but as a 14 year old half elf, who isn't quite as buff yet, wearing some kind of light armour. Also isn't a dick, he's more tired, and a voice of reason.

Then we had Jako, a catfolk sorceror. He looked a bit more like a cheetah than a house cat though. He had cheetah spots, sky blue eyes (with clouds in them, even), and short, well looked after golden blond hair.

We then have the rogue, Mao, another catfolk. She looked like a cheetah also. She has golden eyes (top left), and big ears (a little like khajit ears, if you play skyrim). Mao was a street urchin, and had a pet mouse called Cheese, as well as having a rapier.

Both catfolk have small cheetah skulls, slim bodies, and slightly bigger paws (bottom right).

Requesting a 1800s female monster hunter who accidentally traveled into the future and ended up working in a convenience store chain. She's at a counter looking down at a mimic who took the appearance of a cash register with a monotonic look of "what the fuck is this" while a possessed suit of armor peering from behind tells her "I bethink it wanteth thee to pet it". The monster hunter is everything like in the reference picture except instead of her cloak and shirt, she's wearing a red and black convenience store shirt with her gear over it and a black cap. The name tag should say Marie. She also has light brown, messy long hair. The mimic is giving off a friendly vibe, like a dog wagging its tail. The suit of armor (a promotional store display that was possessed) has a green store apron on. As for the convenience store logo, it can be whatever you want or just the 7/11 one. Thanks in advance!

Migratin'

Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the badges on the arms, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers being just black instead of two colours.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

Requesting an ally for my game. He wears a Black and gold (Eyes) version of the mask in the picture and a black and white version of the suit. His emblem is where the gold circle on the suit is. He is 5" 11 175lbs.

requesting a gator-dog, the obvious hybrid of an alligator and a dog.

Requesting my naga bard, looks like the white half of the naga pictured, and plays a spear sitar (pictured on the left side). Clothing is up to you, but she is played like a rock and roll enthusiast, in a medieval setting.

Migrating from previous thread:

Requesting this gatorman detective, looking mightily pissed as he presses the barrel of his revolver against the lid of a coffin, either standing with the coffin propped upright against a wall, or laying horizontally as he's sitting on top of another one.

Hey drawfriends, requesting my Warpriest/Inquisitor elf. Shes the grand inquisitor for the church of Gorum in her hometown and an 'retired' warrior for her army.

I'd like her armor to be like the one in the bottom right (minus the huge ass arms) and without gauntlets/helmet. See wears hellknight plate so the more creepy it is the better, it tends to get her questioned quite a bit by the local police whenever the party visits new places. The right side of her armor should have spikes coming out like the picture next to the bottom right since Gorum's warriors usually wear spiked armor. Her sash she wears is torn at the bottom and goes down under her knee, has a dark red and black palette going on. Would be cool if it had half of Gorum's Holy symbol showing from the tears

She looks like Yennefer with light pink eyes, her long black hair (goes down to her hips) is pushed over to the left and messy. As for the details on her face, she is scarred over her right eye and the top of her lip. Under both of her eyes is tattooed (like pic number seven) and she has a black line going over the middle of her bottom lip. The tip of her right ear is bitten on and pierced twice. As for her hands, they are completely covered in scars from being burned.
Her weapon of choice is a greatsword, so if you want to include it then you have free reign on the design. Thanks to anyone who takes this up!

reposting

He's jumping across a gap in a pose like the largest image. He has the facial features and cocky expression of the facial portrait, but no scar across his head like the one pointed to yet.

He's in the armour of that smug asshole with the apple at the bottom, but across one of his baldrics is a collection of knives like the sneaky guy.

Finally, in his off hand is a hookshot-like device that we just found in the latest dungeon. I did a terrible job indicating where it should be pointed in photoshop, but hopefully you get the idea.

reposting

Requesting a tiefling dragoon fighter for an upcoming FFXIV game I'm in.

She should be in the armour and the stance of the romanesque lady on the right. I've included a helmet, though id prefer it be tucked under her arm or something. The facial reference is the tiefling on the right: moon-shaped tattoos aside, I'd like her to have splotchy skin, but I'm fine with just regular dark grey skin tone as well. Her hair should be done up in an updo like the middle image. Instead of the lion, could I get the ram skull as the crest on her armour's centre? Finally, please replace the glove with the halberd seen on the righthand side.

muchos gracias

can I get some 40k pinup art? something like the nose art plastered all over WWII bombers.

I'm going to be transferring it to the nose of a valkryie model, so the final piece will be about the size of this red space:
i41.tinypic.com/14l09wo.jpg
Consequently, bright colors, simple shapes and thick lines are good. And a white background is essential. Don't worry about sizing it, I can handle that. I just can't draw for crap.

Pic related is a good example.

A few specific ideas, if you like:
>Twins (TWINS THEY WERE) in a sexy pose with the caption 'TWIN-LINKED!'
>sexy guardsman/battle sister riding a very large bomb with the caption 'ROUGH RIDER'
>someone straddling an autocannon with the caption 'POM-POM'

If you're thinking 'lewd', you're not wrong. This is the kind of art drawn by guardsmen who haven't been on leave in years.

DAMMIT, wrong pic. Here's the sample I wanted to use.

you already got a delivery last thread, read the rules.

I just found out that on one of the pathfinder planets there are were-saurians and that is awesome!
So I'd like if it you'd take one of these guys and turn them into a dinosaur-lashunta hybrid. Pick a dinosaur and let your imagination run free drawfriend!

A 90's, pouch filled, gritty version of my old Icons character.

Alternatively, make your own re-design!
uk.pinterest.com/akimeru/referencias-rapaz/

And by your own, I mean plagiarize Kamen Rider and Animal Man to your heart's content. I'm about to run a "crisis on infinite earths" so every re-design of the character would be a different version of him throughout the worlds.

Migrating from last thread
>Requesting my arcane rogue character for an upcoming game.
>He's got the same hair and build as the person in the top left picture and green eyes (incidentally, it also represents a bit of his personality. He's very sparkly)
>He wears a cloak wizard-y robes with a bit of a noble look and decorative trim underneath.
>Their colour scheme is much like hte picture of the dragon in the second picture. Predominantly deep blues, with crimson and royal purple trim.
>The third picture, the dinosaur, is his familiar and it's usually found hanging out on his shoulders somewhere (it's teeny) or on his head.
>He also wears a small tiger mask styled similar to the fox mask in the fourth picture, and it's worn at a jaunty angle on the side of his head like in the fifth picture.
>Clipped to his side is a thick wizard's spellbook. I didn't have much in mind for what it looks like, other than it has a metal clasp on its spine that's tying it to his belt.
>The bottom row of pictures are some examples of clothing he might wear. One thing they don't show off that I feel should be stressed: Pants. The game takes place in caves and caver

I am requesting a large modern stadium drawn as a fortified post apocalyptic compound. The seats have been ripped out and replaced with shacks and houses. The center of the grass field is used for growing crops and raising animals for food. Massive metal gates, palisades, Barbed wire, spot lights, sandbagged guard towers, serpentine vehicle barricades, etc. No automated turrets that is too high tech. Thank you!

Hi !

Requesting my Warlord for upcoming game. Late twenties, 6'3 tall, muscular build, overall germanic/celtic inspiration. Most physical infos are on the reference pic, but you can see more angles of the armor reference there : aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
She generally appear severe and contemplative, or cheerful and lighthearted with devilish smirk when circumstances allow it. Might be smoking pipe if resting.

Thanks !

I am requesting this guy defeating the Displacer beast. Perhaps with his axe.

feel free to re-request

Migrating my request anyone wants to give my Swashbuckler/Pact of The Chain Half-Elf a shot?

She was once a navigator, a smooth talker, and very beautiful. She uses a rapier, has long dark violet hair, similar to the image at the bottom right. She dresses very stylishly similarly to the image on the far left, but she does not like to show her skin so she is covered very well. Thanks to her pact she has been given fiendish glowing eyes similar to the image at the lower center. Try and make her as hot as possible.

Also due to her pact she has been given a fiendish owl familiar, it's creepy and it disturbs her to no end. The best I could find is the owl image here, but honestly, I'd like anything spooky and uncomfortable, have fun with it.

Requesting a drawing of this guy's robe/cloak/mantle/coat. It's a magic item in my game.

Joining the herd with a migration I'm requesting a hobgoblin cleric/shaman based on a rough Tengri-ish look like pic related. Not too picky on pose, just go nuts with the divine auspiciousness.

Requesting picture of a cloaked Ranger, with gear that reflects that, on top of a hill/cliff/some other higher elevation terrain about to shoot at some creature below with a bow or with a fire spell, preferably something threatening creature that has a fantastical element to it like a big wolf with shadows coming off of it or a giant phase spider.

You don't have to draw the personal features aside from the cloak and gear but if it helps he's a tanned human with crimson hair/eyes. The PC is a Bloodrager with the elemental bloodline of fire that likes to hunt things.

If you're still here how about a kid playing with his pet slime?

I'd be interested in getting my character for a pathfinder game I'll be joining.
I'll be playing a half-orc spellcaster, and I'm actually kind of excited!!

Anyways, what I'm looking for is something like the other half-orc in the picture. A slimly muscled, kind of nerdy looking orc. Thick eyebrows, black wavy hair cut pretty short. Green skin common to any orc, but preferably not a yellowish-green tone. I am not a fan.
He's also got bits of dragonflesh grafted to his skin, creating a neat looking design of swirled blues, purples, and twinkling stars. It's sort of supposed to resemble a star-chart. The lovely ladies on the right have kind of the look I'm going with this spacey stuff.

He's wearing an outfit a lot like the undead guy at the bottom of the reference picture. Just free from wear-and-tear, and a light grey color. Feel free to personalize it with a brown leather vest with some space-tubes or some salvaged tech. The game takes place in Numeria after all.

Way to get a brother excited for nothing, user.

Anyway, migrating from I want to request my gnoll paladin winding up to smite some off-screen bad guy, with the spirit inside her sword showing up behind her and mimicking her pose like a JJBA Stand/Nero's Devil Trigger. Doesn't have to be full color, just the greyscale with red for contrast is okay.

necro did you ever finish this? no rush im not expecting anything but if you do finish it i'd love to see it, i've been checking the archive. If you're not thinking you're gonna finish it, that's okay too

I'd love if someone could draw this character for me, she wields the in-world equivalent of an AWP rifle and dual Tec9 pistols, she has this crazy intuition that lets her dodge bullets, "see" where enemies are through walls, and similar things. She is basically a messiah-type character like Paul Atreides from Dune. She is determined to find some ancient tech she keeps having visions of, in order to try to resurrect her dead father. I'd love a drawing of her crouching in ferns in the forest with her rifle, shooting at one of the soldiers in the one picture, or something else. She's kind of a mary sue character but she's got some severe mental issues as well so she's not flawless. Those aren't relevant to the drawing though so I won't get into them.

I'd like a powerful wizard on a hot date with a magical creature of your choice.
This can be a dragon (in human form or not), a dryad, fae, elemental, lich, mind flayer, unicorn, celestial, genie or any other supernatural entity you can think of.

The wizard should have a long white beard and pointy hat, but look overall masculine underneath it (ideally like the middle reference; stern, and intelligent). He should preferably wear blue robes, with some kind of magical staff, and with a sword by his hip.

The rest is up to you.

(I got a very very early WIP about a week ago but haven't heard anything since)

Migrating
Looking for a Goliath barbarian, bear totem if that helps for any decorations, that is wearing similar furs to the stock photo.

The weapon on the left is a basis for what I'd like him to have, making more tribal doesn't bother me at all.

For the markings on his head I wanted something more sharp as opposed to curved.

Only thing I do ask is no earrings or nose rings please, also if he could be wearing just a simple locket I'd appreciate it.

Can I get art for my fantasy special-forces? They're essentially a squad of highly trained rangers that do stuff like protect nobles in high risk areas or assassinate commanding officers with guerrilla tactics and maximum OPERATORS OPERATING OPERATIONALLY, and each of them is granted a knighthood in return.

They wear pretty drab military uniforms, a munitions breastplate under a leather harness that holds ammunition and looks a little bit like a modern military vest, and special helmets that have a monocular built in and function like magical thermal goggles. Some of them wear camo ponchos, cloaks, or hoods, and all of their metal equipment is brushed, painted or finished a darker grey so the gleam doesn't give away their position. Their weapon of choice is a long, double-barreled wheel-lock firearm with an under-over design, and they typically have knives or short swords with them. We're talking like, 1600's foxhound knights.

They players are going to encounter them on the rooftop of an abandoned hospice while not-zombies ransack the place, and they powerslide, dive around, and are generally very, VERY mobile, so ideally if I could get an example of them in movement, that would be fantastic. Thank you thank you!

Working on this one. Gonna try to color it but if I give up, here's the sketch.

Requesting my character from an upcoming sci-fi campaign. He's about 6'2, muscular, with the face of the guy on the right. Wears a grey/camo spacesuit, mostly uses a handgun. As for the pose, I'm thinking something like him with his back against a wall and his pistol out in front of him, looking apprehensive.

OR here. Looks nice; I like it!

I'm not sure if it's Ryan Gosling or Chris Evans that he reminds me of. I'd have to see him stepping out of a shower to be sure.

Just ask. The guy is so in love of his shitty character, I bet he has pics of him in the shower.

...details? you seem upset.

Dropping an anchor

OR here this looks great! Take all the time you need, and understand I believe in you!

Spend a lot of time thinking about unfilled /aco/ requests from over a month ago?

Just yours you hunky bitch.

Requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.

Requesting a Dark Angels DIY Deathwing Master in cataphractii armor with a halberd of caliban. The cataphractii armor is decked out like the old legion suit, but has a pair of large wings mounted on the cowling above the head.

For colors the majority of the suit is matte black, however the pauldrons are painted the yellow of the splotch on the far right.

Proportions I would appreciate it if the artist could do something similar to the old-school pic in the center-right.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know an artist I could commission for a poster in the sharp edged, high contrast ink style like in pic related?

Bum

Posting a bit of an updated request of my human Fighter, Harlow Ironeye

The main picture shows his overall design. He has a couple of missing fingers, lost an eye to burns which he's replaced with a metal ball and is generally pretty greasy and filthy-looking. He wears a sleeveless gambeson and a pair of mostly decorative leather bracers. For his lower half, he'd wear something like the stuff circled in the picture, bags and all.

He usually arms himself with a round shield and waraxe like the ones shown, but he'll take anything he can get his hands on and never gets too attached to a weapon. He also carries plenty of knives as backups.

I'd love to see him stood with his shield and axe in hand, looking as if he'd just gotten done with a fight, maybe with an arrow or two lodged somewhere non-fatal in him.

You should add a howling banshee to the ref image

Requesting a dragonblooded orc warlord.

He has red scaly skin,
glowing reptilian eyes,
small horns, spines and frills on his face,
long, black hair that looks like smoke,
hands with big, cumbersome claws,
large mouth filled with sharp teeth,
a long forked tongue hanging out of his mouth,
and he's drooling a napalm-like liquid.

Equipment and other features are as similar to the orc in the reference image, apart from a large banner he has on his back. The banner is dark

grey and is emblazoned with a stylised eye in red.

Requesting my dark elf thief Nassiranya (or just Nassi).
She's part of a travelling bard group, and uses that status to get into important places. The night after the show, when everyone is drunk and/or asleep is when she breaks in the noblemen's houses and ransacks the place.

So I'd like to see her playing in one of her concerts. She sings ans play the hurdy gurdy. If you have another idea though, I'm down with anything.

I'd like to request a picture of a snarky, undead, street-urchin girl.

She would look like you'd expect a resident of a city of free undead to look like and be dressed as you might expect a homeless kid in a fantasy setting to dress. She may have a cook's knife, butcher's cleaver or some other stolen weapon on her person. She would probably be trolling some hero or other asking her for information, potentially with a small crew of other undead street-urchins behind her offering their own taunts.

Thanks!

Requesting a scrap automaton. It was created from the runoff of a magical facility (think toxic waste) and the scraps of several discarded broken robots. It gained sentience and is now curious to discover the world. Similar in design to picture, but rusted, and not feminine looking

I have a super hero request.
A guy looking like pic related (glowy eyes, weird techno sigils, etc.), wielding a high-tech looking staff, with electricity on its ends. Optionally he can also have a hood.

Oh, I didn't see that, thanks

Could someone possibly edit the bat symbol off this chest without it looking awful? itd be greatly appreciated.

Not a lot of additions. Just some tweaks and a test to see how I might render it.

I can't think of any other slime more appropriate than this one

Requesting a female bard and her adventuring companion walking down a beaten path.

The female bard has a magical glowing flute that she's holding up, about to play it.

And her traveling companion would be a male half-elf wearing a western longcoat outfit like the one in the left. And he'd be holding a gun that looks like the one in the very bottom.

The fem bard would also be smiling at her male traveling buddy, while the said traveling companion would be looking at her and raising an eyebrow.

2cute4me, thanks user. I cleaned up the image a bit, hope you don't mind.

Requesting a Warforged Paladin in heavy armour with a sky blue cloak and sash around his waist holding a tiefling woman in his right arm (long black hair, even longer legs, according to the player with her 20 Cha) and a heater shield in the other, held above him, blocking a lightning bolt.
The Warforged has somewhat rusted armour and a sun emblem on his shield, with green eyes with the left one cracked
The whole thing took place in a dark cave so if you wanna mess around with lightning that's great!
Thank you!

digging it hard man, can't wait to see more

Koboldanon? Is that you, or does my eyes decieve me?

yeah just dropping by, see if i can draw something
no prob!

Requesting a behir scaled cowboy shawl for a wonderous item in my current campaign.

Its basically a brown leather cowboy shawl with behir hide stretched over a good portion of it and occasionally crackling with blue electricity.

Requesting a tiny inky blob thingy peeking out of a teapot.
And the teapot is a skull.

Here you go! Sorry for the wait.

not OR, the bottom of her dress kinda looks like a diaper. Other than that, really nice pic.

Can't unsee.

Wellp, not coming to these threads anymore.

bye

>When the Magical Realm is real sneaky like
Or
>Roll Perception

okay? What seems to be the problem?

Alright fixed it you bunch of whiners.

Looks good!

>That filename
heh

OR Here I love both of them! Thank you so much!

Thanks for the laugh lads

she looks like she's wearing a diaper

Welcome to the thread user