Chainlink confirmed for REQ's number 1 solution to verifying fiat payments on the blockchain

Chainlink confirmed for REQ's number 1 solution to verifying fiat payments on the blockchain.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-22nd-2017-first-feedbacks-colossus-introducing-request-51fc3387a686
mas.gov.sg/~/media/ProjectUbin/Project Ubin Phase 2 Reimagining RTGS.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are we surprised?

Are we surprised?

no but millions of reddit normalos who weren't in crypto when chainlink burnt millions of other normies post sibos will read this and buy. Too bad it's coming on the heels of btc f**ing the market though.

Oh wow they also link out to the Ubin Phase 2 document. What a strange coincidence.

Sauce nigga?

both are absolute shitcoins

buy tron for riches

I honestly hope the price stays low for a while, so I can accumulate as many Linkies as I can each month. As long as the actual product comes out, I have no worries in the long term.

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-22nd-2017-first-feedbacks-colossus-introducing-request-51fc3387a686

Who is doing this??! Please I need to know

What do they mean by this.

Wait guys chainlink will be a huge part of crypto in the future but what if crypto dies?

heh, not today kid

Then we're all wasting our time and money

>crypto
>dying
k

Is anybody else waiting on the Swift news on messaging standards today?

It's been confirmed chainlink wasn't involved in that POC.

I don't know if his talking about "normies on reddit" linking Ubin documents or if someone from CL or Req is? Ubin is the most serious and most advanced project in crypto. Making Singapore a smart nation, it's fucking huge

daily reminder

wtf is an ubin document

but that news is supposed to come today

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

>we ARE working on the Bond Coupon Payment
so basically rory unintentionally confirmed they're working directly with SWIFT

kill yourself

A paper about the project. mas.gov.sg/~/media/ProjectUbin/Project Ubin Phase 2 Reimagining RTGS.pdf
What are you talking about "them" linking out to this?

Yeah it looks good to me, but we shouldn't be expecting moon news in SWIFT's announcement.

The decentralization of crypto opened up a whole new can of real-world applications.
However, public blockchains will be reduced to a bare minimum because everyone wants their own private one.
Or at least a joint private blockchain like Hyperledger.

This means that projects like Chainlink will undoubtedly thrive in the future, since it's a very unintrusive add-on that connects to ANY blockchain.

"Messaging standards" probably refers to ISO 20022, which is DEFINITELY something CL is related to.
See pic.

You're thinking of Swift's GPI project. The PoC for that involved Hyperledger Fabric.
This is what CL has very little to do with.

sure thing, Ranjitha

In the req blog post. They don't say they have anything to do with it just giving it as an example.

If you read it they talk about a service that sounds eerily like Chainlink and it's rumored chainlink will be subtly announced the 31st. no names but connect the dots.

Just to be sure, the news today will most likely show up on pic related page right?

This will have nothing to do with Chainlink. The big news is coming the 31st via the Singapore Exchange.

I think it said "login required" about the messaging standards news.
That probably means you and I won't be able to read it unless some bank insider posts it.

See Most likely there isn't going to be anything about Chainlink in there since the main net isn't up yet, but "messaging standards" is indeed related to Chainlink.
See pic. Swift considers Chainlink's PoC to be a key implementation of the ISO 20022 messaging standard.

At least we are staying somewhat stable in sats r-right guys?

Thanks! Even tho it's just an example I don't like how they associate themselves with Ubin. Trying to reassure the community in a rather questionable way. I've been wondering if there's a connection with CL and Ubin too.

Yea, idk at this point I think it's circumstantial but CL could definitely be the solution they're talking about because some of the language very closely mirrors what CL does and has done (even bond payments). They even say they're working with 15 startups, as well as the Microsoft Bletchley connection that we know sergey has.

Should I buy if it goes below 1600?

>chainlink and confido partners
now
>chainlink and req partners

if it walks like a duck talks like a duck well

seriously these are scam partners

Nice logic, nice brain. Lmao.

Yeah it definitely sounds a lot like CL. And in the recent blog post Sergey says they're building smart contracts in private networks. It's not the optimal solution for large institutes since they want to keep everything in their own hands, DLT or not, but feeding external data into self executing contracts needs to be decentralized. Tokenization of the solution seems to be the only option. I think this is also why we're not hearing any news. Institutions only want just enough node operators and no speculators. IMO CL will be something people are using everyday without knowing

I wouldn't call Req a straight out scam, but definitely not very professional either

needs to be decentralized + open source*

links Down to 0.3 USD

This is a good thing user. I want link down to 1c if I could, it helps us plebs accumulate more with the money we have.

I should sold this morning could a got mad gains desu now I'm down by like 100 USD

The only thing I worry about it we have no idea of the value of any crypto asset. It's more or less compared to BTC in general and BTC fundamentally has no value at all. This is why these crashes are possible. Link might be the first coin to find it's real life value.

beautiful work, user. first ive seen this meme. keep them coming. the more memes, the more sats. satoshi said this in the original whitepaper

>links down
buy more

SirGay confirmed they've been working with SWIFT for several months newfag