Back to 0.1

>mfw bubble bursts right before christmas

>he was stupid enough to not to sell the shit after it hit 20k

>12k
that does it, my nervous hold is now full buy

LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE BUBBLE!!!

AHAHAHAHAAHA

I'M LOSING MY LIFE SAVINGS RIGHT NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We are the bubblearines and we are not bursting!

>but but i thought 13k was the floor
it's time to kys, coiners.

Guys we literally all know is hitting 10k before recovering. How about we get it over with and just crash this shit to that point ASAP so we can get back to profiting.

PFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Here’s hoping that the markets just rip that fuckin band aid off so we can make a much more level ascent. Then at some the next crop of normies say ho wait a minute, Bitcoin isn’t dead after all, and pump our bags up to Saturn, while saying stupid shit like they should double the number of bitcoins.

this shit

>on the verge of 20k five days ago
>down to 11.5k now
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Dude, stop looking at the bitcoin price. It's heavily manipulated and I'd bet than 100 traders get to decide the price. It doesn't represent the real price of bitcoins, period.

Only 90k bitcoins are moving hands per day out of what, 15M? That's like nothing. And I could bet most of the bitcoins are traded between accounts owned by the same people.

LOOK AT HIS HAIR

Bitcoin (BTC)
11,841 USD -26.6%

yeah
its over

>profiting

Thats a big denial phase, people normally get the idea before the stock reaches 50% lost value

We are going to 10k and the volume keeps rising

Kek

Time to max out the cc

loosing money, but feel great looking all those BTC fags finally getting what they deserve

I don't hold BTC, I just want that shit to stabilise so alts can moon.

bitcoin has "died" more times than you can count on your fingers. I couldn't be more excited about the future of it.

it has stabilized, buy buy buy

>bought at 17.7k
>drops
>raises to 19k
>happy for profits
>crashes
>tfw I only bought 50 dollars worth of bitcoin

Was only testing the waters and hoping to bank on litecoin and eth. From there I wanted to get some altcoins like xlm and xrp before Christmas. Now I don't know what to do desu.

posts like this makes me want to short.

I seem to recall Richard Spencer predicting this and everyone went all Cerno.

limit in at 10.5
sell it off faggots make me richer

I know... I know I've let you down...

I've been a fool to myself...

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EEEYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

why?

Tomorrow $10k
Next Week, $100k
:^)

Just imagine if someone went up to Roger Ver and stabbed him with a knife.

Just a few stabs even might have some serious personal impact on Roger Ver's life.

next week $1k

what so exciting about bitcoin future? 50$ transaction fee and 20 hours confirmation time during traffic spike? lighting network which may not be solution at all?

i'm also excited, about future of alts, with more room for them to thrive when this bitcoin craze ends.

Hitting 10K in the next 30 minutes at this rate