JUST thread?

JUST thread?

Lol 266k link

down 80k
still comfy

Lost about 50$ about my 130$. I thinnking about kys'ing

why aren't you selling those above your purchasing price? Are you fucking retarded?

Retard, even if LARP.

getting JOOST'D. Somehow it doesnt even bother me, I am long term holder so I am used to the swings.

Them linkies on green

730k, joined ICO for node operator. I have complete faith in CL

Thats why I dont sell, because im not retarded.

I dont know the bottom or when the turning point is again. Thats why its safest to just hold.

Last time I did it was before segwit2x hard fork. I wasnt home and BAM, canceld, alts rebound 50-60% within 2 hours literally with first 30 minutes 30%

but you do realize it can dip even further and then you're gonna be fucked right? R-right?

I also realize it will recover eventually and I will be safer holding than gambling/risking to time the market.

I Was in USDT for most of December because I expected a crash.
Then the BCH pump started and I went all in BCH.

Down 15k USD on the crash from yesterday.

THING IS BCC will go to 10k when this dip is over.

Oils have bought now instead but coinbase cucked me.

You see, it doesn't matter how smart you are. It's about how much money you have.
If I had more money I would just buy the dip now and double up once it recovers.

I cashed out 10x gains in August anyway and rolling with left overs. It's not fun to see losses but I don't really care.

Oh well.

>UBQ
I know that feel bro.

whats it feel like having that much money in your account?
How old are you? How much money did you invest in the first place?

I'm down almost $4m since Wednesday evening. I'm all in on bitcoin..

WAKE ME UP

Down 500k since yesterday. Not even mad.

You went full FOMO.
Never go full FOMO.

My ETH stack is untouchable until Casper. Just sticking with the plan.

At what point do I throw myself off a 2 story building?

lmao when you can afford to even be allowed in one

WOW THATS A LOT OF MONEY, DEM LOSSES
Get balls i lost 85k Today and dont Cry like a pussy

I did, and i am paying for it now.
But again, BTC will hit 10k and then BCC will start moving up to 10k.

It's pretty obvious by now.
BCC is going down because panic cucks.

I AM NOT SELLING SHIT.
I only need this money in July anyway.

YOU DON'T FUCK WITH A MAN WHO HAS NOTHING TO LOSE.

I'm waiting for the bottom of the dip, hopefully I can catch it to buy another $350 of BTC on Coinbase, then transfer it to binance, then suck up even more IOTA.

Slowly but surely I'm building up my portfolio, I'll buy a suit one day I promise Veeky Forums

Is... Is it over or should I sell now?

I dont feel any different. I have a job, a car and an apartment with a great girl. Dual income no kids. I am 33 years old.

I can lose 80% of my portfolio before I hit my initial investment no larp. Been in the game for years now. Cashed out plenty of times.

It's alright.

>Have portfolio in Binance
>Has faggoty 2FA system that usually takes 5-10 tries to log in through Google Auth
>Has secret code
>Disable it due to annoyance
>Didn't save code properly
>Have to deal with Chinese support to reset it
>2 days and nothing has come of it
>May need to ask for support on Reddit
>Pretty sure by the time I get it settled it will be too late
>PinkWojak.jpg

>>Has faggoty 2FA system that usually takes 5-10 tries to log in through Google Auth
Did you set your phone's time manually?

Poorfag here. Down to 700 from 900$ investment. going against poorfag instinct to get out.

LOL

ain't even perturbed friends. Wish I didn't rush to buy into ETH at 650$ though.

HODL isn't a meme r-right guys?

charge your fucking phone!

The problem is that once you disable 2FA, you need a special code they give to reactivate it. No code, no withdrawals. Gotta deal with support. Did what they told me to, but no response in the past 24 hours. They said it could take 48. Due to Christmas stuff i cant do much of anything this weekend. If shit ain't cleared by Tuesday, I'm going onto their subreddit to beg them to help.

>too poor to charge his phone.

if you want comfy gains all in on monero friend

Hold me, Veeky Forums

Am I gonna make it?