Where were you when Roger Ver fucked everything up

Where were you when Roger Ver fucked everything up.

Literally, everything fucked up the day his stinky shitcoin got put on coinbase. Fuck you Roger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCOjCEth6xI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did Roger Ver cause pic related OP?

good, good , be a good corecuck 50 usd transaction fees have nothing to do with the crash.

BITCOIN CIVIL WAR!!!!!!!

No people literally want to sell BTC because it doesnt work.

When BTC drops, everything else drops with it, that is the nature of things.

Yes

hes got such a punchable face

If this fucks everything up then the tech is not ready yet. Exactly like with dotcom.

>the absolute state of core bootlickers

You cheer on core devs while they destroy your investment. Thats the definition of cuck.

You must be new.

Was about to post this he literally ruined the market.

>implying BTC works for anything other than ponzitokens.
Core successfully ruined a good thing.
Imagine where prices would be if blocks werent full and fees were 1 cent.

OP you are a massive fagot who always blames others for your own mishaps. This is why you'll always be poor. You should have set a stop loss like any sane person would have. You are responsible to your own stupidity. Only the lower class show such behaviour blaming other people for their conditions.
t. stop triggered at 17000, waiting at 8000

How does Roger's bum hole taste?

Bitcoin Cash would not even exist had the incompetent faggots at Blockstream fixed this situation years ago. Why don't you start by blaming them.

How does Greg's 3 inch cock taste?

this was all a set up to steal billions from crypto investors.

As if we had to use some bullshit btc scam fork and couldnt have used ltc, eth, doge, or thousands of other coins that arent completely controlled by massive fucking scamers.

Who the fuck is Greg

this dude is such a fucking faggot

tastes like smugness and explosive residuals

Is he jewish or swede? Something tells me he's from swedish origin, I hate swedes.

Fuck you you stupid swedes.

yea i watched the whole thing. It was all a set up to bid BCH up to almost 10k where they dropped their bags and made off with billions. Now no one can safly store their money in BTC and the market has entered another bear market. I just took a huge loss on a 2k investment.

the man who runs btc

>Imagine If BitMain didnt delay SegWit for 2 years.
>Imagine If BitMain didnt spam the BTC
>Imagine If BitMain didnt mine only those small spam transactions that they made.

>spam transactions

I love this meme

Oh yeah... how could I forget...

I say we ban any bcash shill from now on. Until Roger goes life in prison, bcash is the lowest pajeet shit coin.
Fucker crashed the market because muh Satoshi's true visoon goys.
Fuck bitcoin cash, fuck the crash, and fuck Roger Ver, right in the ass

>muh spam transactions

lmao.

BTC price action right now is murdering BCH. I wonder why Jihan hasn't turned off his spam transaction generator yet.

How did Roger Ver crash the market? What specific action did he take to cause this crash? I keep seeing corecucks say this, never backing up their argument as usual.

Coinbase/GDAX fucked the market up.

they think Roger made BCH and they think he did it to crash the market. Doesn't make any sense

Fuck Roger Ver and Jihan.

Not only did ypu kil
Bitcoin , you killed the entire fucking market, congrats!Cant wait until these fucks get locked up in prison and CoinBase gets raided by the SEC.

Naw he made cash and he tanked btc (and the whole market by extension), trying to make cash the new btc. Dudes a giant asshat.
How did he do this? Well, remember all that btc he used to own? What if you took a biiiiiig number like that, and made, say 100,000 moves to different wallets? It'd take awhile for all that to get processed, right? And then imagine going on cnbc and making a bitch fest about slow transaction times.
Doesn't take a genius user. #allbcashfuckersout

>CoinBase gets raided by the SEC.

Coinbase did nothing wrong, if there was insider trading they were actually the victims of it, as their employees traded based on non public information when their employer had specifically instructed them not to. Coinbase as an entity was totally free to trade BCH in the run up to opening the market.

Then this is a good time to buy into those with tech ready isnt it?

>Naw he made cash

Corecucks everyone.

your a fucking retard if you think coinbase wasnt involved in this massive scam.

generally on a new list, i made of people i will punch irl if I ever see them or preferably kill in a hideous way. he sold out humanity to the globalists like a greedy kyke. The dirty roach.
I am not even down on my crypto somehow, I just really hate this motherfucker now and all his buddies. They should be dealt with. I hope some Yakuza boss lost billions in this debacle and they take it out on him, his friends and all their families. Fuck this piece of shit.
>His army of paid shills can burn too. Assholes, you are no better than him! Comrades...

There was no scam. If you think there was, please describe it, and I'll tell you why you're wrong.

you fucking bcash shill can go and fuck yourself

Not an argument.

Yes, Roger DID spam the Bitcoin network. It has seen unusual spikes of 1 sat/bit transactions. If the mempool is all of a sudden fucking inundated with transactions that are WAY below the fees required to send them, it's spam.

And yes, your coin is utter garbage and has lost over 55% of its value since Wednesday. Decentralization is the entire point and bcash does not provide that. Enjoy your bags.

Are you retarded? BTC had a price of almost 20k and multi billion dollar market cap and you think people are not gonna do more than 2000 transactions every 10 minutes?

>f the mempool is all of a sudden fucking inundated with transactions that are WAY below the fees required to send them, it's spam.

lmao you retards are so blind it's incredible.

Don't you think it's more likely it's inundated with transactions that are below the required fees because people don't want to pay $40 fees? Isn't that a much more likely explanation? No conspiracy theory required.

Someone is going to kill them after what happened today.

oh a angry little corecuck
hahah
its over, BCH has just begun to show BTC who is in charge.
Roger and Jihan are literal gods who have brought the market to it's knees.
What will break first your holdings or your spirit?

Stinky coin from a stinky piece of shit human being.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCOjCEth6xI

Litecoin guy knew what would happen,

So I heard there was an XMR pool growing to hurt this man. Discord/telegram group?

You mean apart from going on TV and declaring himself Bitcoin Jesus and shiting all over his competitors?

he lost a lot more than us combined, makes feel a bit better

regardless, fuck this human thrash

lmao so BTC is so weak and vulnerable that one guy going on tv and complaining about it can crash it 30%? Jesus, it's worse than I thought, why would you invest in something like that user?

corecucks are paranoid schizophrenics

futures trading

Fuck off cuckbase apologist , you can join them in the ass rape sessions in prison faggot.

This

Kill them all , they deserve it for fucking up humanity's one chance at freeing itself from the hands of the kikes.

lmao holy fuck I'm cumming at how butthurt you corecucks are getting today.

Point me to the law coinbase broke. Oh wait you can't because you are a brainlet little corecuck. How does it feel to have a nigger tier IQ?

That slimy little cocksucker is on my last nerve. His whole idea of “fixing” bitcoin is not to replace the horse drawn carriage with a airplane(lightning) but to break into the carriage factory, kill the workers and customers then start selling the same carriages with Michelin tires.

bitcoin cash = trump supporters

Which would make corecucks Hillary supporters? Wow at least you know you're going to lose.

Well i lost a lot of money but at least im still safe. Roger will be looking around all paranoid waiting to get murdered every day for the rest of his life.