Filename thread

filename thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsGX9LvgUHI&feature=youtu.be&t=3m3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get it.

Looks like a heroes of might and magic reference, eagle eye being a crappy skill in that game.

adding to this:
You can only learn so many skills, so getting a shitty skill from an event limits how good your character can be as they level up.

Is that an M1 Carbine?

Wait, they actually have guns in the PokeUniverse?

Not in the 4kids version of the pokeuniverse.

Yes. They have military jets (Garchomp profile) as well and the United States exist.

Most of them were censored in the localization (but not all, I distinctly remember Ash getting a bunch of guns pointed at him in the Squirtle Squad episode). There was an entire episode that never got dubbed because the character of the day in that episode always carried a gun on him and constantly pointed it at people. Said episode was also the episode where Ash caught all those Tauros he has, but because they didn't localize the episode they just magically showed up one day without explanation in the dub.

Bromances are the best.

>someone saw that cat and their reaction was "I want to have sex with it!"
God has turned his back on us.

See, you could take this as bromance.

I see it as "oh, that's why Saito isn't fucking Granart's catpuss raw nightly. Dude's gay."

No someone saw that cat and thought, "I wonder if I can make an educational show if I turned it into a cute girl."

And it worked.

>I see it as "oh, that's why Saito isn't fucking Granart's catpuss raw nightly. Dude's gay."

That works too. Granart wanted to introduce cat people into our world, she is truly best princess.

>cat

Granart is literally the perfect girl

>Sexy
>Fit
>Respects you
>Wants you to fuck her senseless
>Actively wants to breed with you
>Totally fine with you fucking other girls

Compare her to everyone else around her.
A beta.
A neet.
A brat with no chest.

IS
THERE
ANY
OTHER
CHOICE

>episode always carried a gun on him and constantly pointed it at people
That sounds like a hilarious episode. For some reason I'm imagining him as a Frank Drebin type.

Can I get the sauce on this?

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

Koyabashi's Dragon Maid

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.
pretty good, In my opinion.

Ravioli ravioli

don't fuck the dragon loli

tOO LATE

>Don't fuck the dragon loli.
She shouldn't have breeadable thighs, ass, and hips and be the perfect size for sucking someone off then.

What did she mean by this?

I have become a convert. Keep posting!

It means she wanted to #### her.
I don't see how it could be any clearer.

Could probably use a better name...

Oh! You brought grapes!
?

She passes the harkness test, it's fine.

That poster is a confirmed liar. Actual sauce: youtube.com/watch?v=xsGX9LvgUHI&feature=youtu.be&t=3m3s

Why is there a sudden influx of /a/ (specifically /a/, not anime in general) ITT today?

Seems pretty gay to me, honestly.

Is that supposed to be Munch from Law and Order?

I was wondering that myself.

Coincidence. The serval one at the top's been posted in threads for a while now, and most of the other animu is just Kanna being the cutest.

The tone of the dialog (sans the dick sucking) seems right and the appearance is in the right neighborhood.

Have a picture, so I'm actually contributing.

i need a better filename, stat

>level 1 magic items

>common monster knowledge

>This taste... is the taste of a liar!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that.

Also, fun fact; it turns out Richard Belzer writes actual conspiracy books irl. Now we just need Chris Meloni to write a book about beating pedophiles to death with one's bare hands.

>Stirnerposting
>not Veeky Forums

bold move

Now if only you stopped mangling the names because I can't fucking google what you're talking about.

She's probably older than most humans, so there's that.

Kekkon Yubiwa Monotagari, "Homies over Hoes"
Is It Wrong To Pick Up Chicks in a Dungeon, "Camping with Amazons."

Both stories get kind of dark heading towards their end. Pic related.

Kekkon world's just got their version of the Eclipse triggered.

> BBEG before the final act.

ReLIFE was pretty okay. Webm related inspired part of my most recent character.
And here I thought you were talking about that brown anime catgirl with the muscles and full cat transformation.

Yes cat.
They even referred to the species as serval cats in your shitty babby cartoon.

Did it die?

>it
please, they aren't objects, they're animals.

>-4 Strength.webm

That's fake, though. Just like the old elevator .gif.

>being so autistic that you get mad about weebshit on board that exists in the first place only due to weebshit

Not him, but America was born to be yet another British colony, yet this isn't its current raison d'etre.

What you were born to be (i.e. the original intent) doesn't necessarily equals to what you actually turned out to be.

>not him

Kemono Friends isn't every anime user.
What are you talking about?
Veeky Forums is weeaboo as fuck.

Mostly in the first season, though the later ones still had Team Rocket with military helicopters and tanks.

>Not him, but America was born to be yet another British colony, yet this isn't its current raison d'etre.
Delusion level: maximum burger.

> Who put superglue on my throne?

I'm not arguing against the fact that Veeky Forums is weeb, I'm arguing against his logic.

Holy shit I never knew those two girls where actually from an anime. I always thought that the Dōjinshi from nhentai wasn't from any anime in particular.

What the literal fuck

The umbrella adds badass points.

She's clearly had martial arts training, so compared to a man who's also had that training...yeah, -4 strength. Why do people think this was intended to compare female adventurers to male peasants, as opposed to male adventurers?

Source?

We refer to animals with "it" in English as well.

ITS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE

Thank you, Captain Autism.

Is that best ass, I mean mayucchi?