Mcaffee's Coin of the day: BURST

Coin of the day: BURST -- First truly Green coin and most overlooked coin. Uses 400 times less power than Bitcoin. Super secure and private. Includes smart contracts, encrypted messaging, decentralized wallet, libertine blockchain. Most undervalued coin. burst-coin.org

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/944206175100424193

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S5284751#p5284751
dymaxion.burst.cryptoguru.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is going to explode, but meh. Can't daytrade today, so numb, just waiting out the storm.

How high we going here? Got in at 343

>sold BURST at loss 30 minutes before the tweet

Guess I'll just kill myself

Thanks for the quick 25% mcfee

Why did u buy burst to begin with

Got in at 210, out at 320. Same as yesterday, 30%+ profits. I'm gonna take the day off every day until mcafee stops shilling. I've almost doubled my PF by PnDing with this nigga

Imagine the business model of this fucking guy.
>Buy shitcoi
>Shill shitcoin
>Sell shitcoin

Is this not illegal on some level?

went in too late (like one minute after the tweet was posted) and sold at -50% loss. And now it's gone back up. Lmao i'm going to shoot myself

>being this inbred

How do you lose so much? I sold right away at -5%

Thanks, just went all in.

idk i'm just fucking bad at this it's not for me.
I always made money by investing in coins i searched and with great potential but when it comes to pump & dump and shit like this i always lose so much. i want to fucking cry because i lost 50$ on this shit when I don't care about losing 10 times this on my BTC gains today

mfw when i bough 5k 2 nights ago because of biz whale. save me burst, plz

/thread/528475

fucking witnessed. this guy is legit

Mcaffee's pick will make everyone rich today

his meme magic comes true

go BURST on Bittrex
go VIB if you're on Binance

there are no rules in this reality user

>McAfee is the PnD scamgroup thread OP from yesterday
lol

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

I bought same time at 237 sold at 310 when McAfee woke us all up. BUY THE DIP. My lambo will be moon colored.

No, but it should be. Crypto will never be mainstream until the scams and easy money shilling is killed. We are shareholders literally but not legally.

i bought at 209, beat u to it lmao.

also 209 is like 175 right now so fuck me and fuck you and fuck crypto

>We are shareholders literally
No.

True, but I'm still a new fag so I got no wojacks on hand

Could've been 140%
Keep in mind some people are literally slowpokes
I got in at 295 sold at 450

Scammiest community I've ever been involved with. Wouldn't touch BURST with a shitty bargepole at any price.

SOMEONE TELL HIM TO TWEET ABOUT BITCOIN

MCoffee please fuck me in the ass daddy

you have no fucking choice pajeet. we have entered PnD or slowbleed land. Enjoy whatever bags you have (coming from a BCH shill that transferred everything 5 mins bfore the announcenment and is down 45%)

got in at 90.

feelsgoodman

McAfee's daily shills is the lifeboat that will keep me afloat while I paddle towards utopia.

got in at 379 .... FUUUUUUCKKK

I listened to the pump and dump guy here and went all in at 240 sats. This shit is gonna moon while everyone is deep red.

I'm still waiting for mail from his PnD group...

Hold. Set your orders for 370-75 and wait for the role reversal.

ejection seat primed at 374,

hodl me Veeky Forums

warosu.org/biz/thread/S5284751#p5284751

Hope to fuck you guys were wise to this. His instruction were to wait until at least the 26th. This shit is just getting started.

>tfw when I was in this thread and ignored it. FUCKKKK

is McAfee the pump and dump user?!

Doubtful, but OP of that thread claimed to have an influencer, and considering that he shilled verge before mcaffee, and burst before mcaffee, leads me to believe that mcaffee is thier influencer.

Bought 80k coins at 207 sold at 399 feels good

>green coin

What’s wrong with this guy?

so much salt in this thread. im laughing all the way to the wallet. RICH AF cus of this coin. only getting better. ive got 800k of them. gonna break 1100 before eoy

>BURST
does this man know something we don't?

Lols 343. In at 210 when user posted the next big pump and dump.

Hold til .75$ though

user from the leaked thread said there will be another announcement on the 26th

I wonder what it means. I know the PnD guy said that the announcement would be something about the supply of the coin. Hmm, the coin is very close to being completely mined, I wonder what comes next.

Wait, wasn't BURST coin the one that was co-opted by scammers like 3 years ago, the fat dude that murdered a homeless guy and then somehow got involved with SIGT? Top kek, McAfee sure knows how to pick 'em.

ima need some info on this

Jason whatever. Some Canadian Mexican (lmaooooo) dude has some shady connections to Burst, which was one of the OG PnDs a while ago. Its ANN is probably like 600 pages long if it isn't deleted by now. That was a little before my time but tread carefully with Burst.

Fuck this old hag, I was looking at this when it was 88 sats a few weeks ago, and I was going to buy it when it hit sub 200 sats then this idiot pumps the coin.
The reason I was going to buy it was the coin will launch the Dymaxxion update on the 27th.

So is this anther announcement as well as the 26th?

I don't know about any 26th announcement maybe that is referring to the 27th announcement and the date is wrong.
dymaxion.burst.cryptoguru.org/

Do you know what the content of the Dymax update is?

he said there were two announcements. the 26th one will probably be about the supply of the coin and will have a positive effect on price

looking solid OP

Probably had a hammer block safety that nogunz reporter could not recognize.

What the actual fuck?

You guys are really going out of your way to promote your Burst pump and dump scam aren't you?

Burst is getting pumped and dumped on the 26th. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Buy anything else during this dip unless you want to get burned.

I'm going to go out of my way to bring this up every chance I get. Fuck you pajeet thieving faggots.

McDickEater has now shilled my two lowest holding bags. Verge now burst, one of these days will be one I have more than 1% in

McAfee's pump and dump of the day wins again!
He's snorting the profits with his wife as we speak.

you say that as if its a bad thing. this things going to 50 cents and staying there after the announcement

Is there an app I can get this guys tweets as a loud alert on my phone?

user made a thread about this coin yesterday.

He was part of McAfee PnD group but started his own. They are going for 1$ per on this coin.

Twitters app?

Lmao wow all you need is a following of retards to successfully run a pump and dump on crypto.

That pump and dump guy shilling BURST probably has ties inside

This has always been the case.

well yeah he literally said that in the thread.

I hope all of you signed up for user's group yesterday. This is legit

are you in it? i bought into xvg and now burst, whats going on in there

Eh?
Help me out fellow user

IN AT 490 LETS GO TO THE MOON

Where did that user disappear to? Are you in his chat place?

Fuck off chinks.

26th is when we dump. "sell the news" before the 27th update.

>what did he mean by this

Mcaffee is the crypto oracle
his new pump is called BURST? HELLO?

>its overrrrr

No. he said hes going for 20-40x profit.

if i remember correctly, its dump 50% on the 26th and ride the wave until the target of $1 to $5

Truest shit. VIB up 200% already.

I only put 1000$ so I'll just ride it out.

But thanks for clarifying. I didn't have time to reread that all thread

i wish polo's price wasn't so far behind

Join the biz crypto call telegram

t.me/seriouscryptocalls

"So we're sticking somewhat to the original plan and will sell 25% to 50% at $0.49 and hodl till $1 to $5 (tbc)" i was just looking at the archive but he was referring to verge. He was answering someones question who asked if he was going to dump verge he said its gonna pump hard the 26th and there gonna dump after 20X gains. /thread/5284751

Is he in a fucking pnd group? This and verge? What the fuck

Thats right. 20x gains so that's 70c~

I'll sell at 65c

Yes

Of course he is , %90 of Alt coins are made for pump and dumping

No. He has a following and people are already starting to see him has a voice for crypto

How the fuck do I get in that pnd group? He still accepting through that google form?

he did say this tho...
"You need to have iron fists and hodl for AT LEAST 1.5 weeks, ideally still be hodling 75% after a month (if you want to take back your original investment)"

I applied but I haven't heard back yet. From both the verge and burst threads.

Best bet is to keep refreshing biz waiting for another hand out.

Depends on when you got in.

>Investing in a coin founded by the literal murderer that is Adam "ask for some change, your face gets rearranged" Guerbuez
thanks but no thanks

Of scam coin can goto 4K I don't give a shit. Let this hit 1-5$ and I'll be good.

No one cares about devs. Just cash money for lambo's

Man that rolex datejust is a bit 2 small for such a fat ass arm

Don't forget they also were talking about taking Verge to 49 cents but it's doing nothing of the sort. Just be careful trusting biz shill threads even if they seem to be at least a little bit accurate.

>trying to create a pump and dump scheme using naive twitter shitcoiners
hahahaha
this guy gonna eat his dick or what