Magical Realm Wrangling

I have too much time and don't care if I get rangebanned.
TL;DR - half the people on this board are horrible degenerates and it's not going to change, so instead of trying to sell your own custom race to the GM, post your fetishes and I'll try to write them into a place, race, setting or whatever (feel free to specify) that would make it into one of my own games. .

The main thing that makes magical realm a negative thing is that it's forced in - it involves some kind of distortion of the setting, character or game itself in favor of the player having their fetish fulfilled. Most of the awkwardness and group-melting fights are born not from the content itself, but from the fact that one player is trying to derail, divert or monopolize the game because they're much more engaged than the rest of the players and more likely to burst into spaghetti when it's denied them.
At the fundament of it, magical realm is the consequence of a disproportionate and one-sided interest distorting the game - just like the people who have to have "clever" uses for every spell and sperg when they can't be "cool", the people who need animu everywhere or indeed the people who like dragons to the exclusion of everything else.
And just like those people, they're bad enough when they have pre-published content, but where they're really, really bad is when they're forced through scarcity or burgers to make their own homebrew. You can't trust a player with a hidden boner to play constructively, but if he has to come up with his own homebrew, everyone involved has already lost. Compare catfolk to chakats, Mage: the Awakening to Witch Girls Adventures (there's something to it), Sonic character claims to Sonic-verse OCs, and an actual half-dragon race to "uh, I wanna play a dragon man, uh, it doesn't matter what kind as long as he can have the wings and the fire breath and he can be over 300 kilos".

Someone's going to lose in the end, but it's both a lot better for the game and better for the player suggesting it that you get it from somewhere else. That "somewhere else" can as well be a perma-GM with nothing else to do - I know that personally I'd be a lot more likely to allow something someone else has thought up in my games even if the player obviously has to hide a hard-on, because the greatest warning flag for homebrew is that the player gets defensive or accusative when other people try to get in on creating it.
And to be honest, I like it when my players add a bit of fetish content once in a while, as long as they're not trying to monopolize it or push it on everyone else. It gives a sense that there's something more than just game design at work in the world - that even in-setting, there are dirty bits, people with their own preferences and things that aren't family-friendly. Something as small as that can make a world seem alive, and the more hooks I can give people so that the things they want to play can actually get into a game, the better.

>post your fetishes and I'll try to write them into a place, race, setting or whatever (feel free to specify) that would make it into one of my own games. .
>bestiality
>bbw
>femdom
>gay small dom big sub
>"succumbing to instinct"
Prove yourself user

A tribe of humans settle down in an area mainly characterized by thick, rolling woods and sandstone caverns, like many places in Eastern Europe.
First of all, homes are extremely scarce in a thickly-wooded region where people haven't invented the axe - so they go to the caves. Caves are rather small, though, and infested with monsters and/or natural hazards, so making a home becomes a tedious task that involves a lot of digging and a lot of paranoia.
Women, getting pregnant and having to protect their children, are naturally relegated to the caves, where they can be safe and sound - and from a combination of repeated pregnancies and lack of exercise, coupled with "women stay inside the caves" becoming a cultural norm, it starts becoming normal for women to eat and get pregnant to the degree where they can't actually leave a few central rooms of the cavern complex. It starts taking multiple men to feed one woman, and as married men bring in friends to help find food for their obese wives to show that they're good hunters and can keep their wife safe, the secret comes out and the tribe ends up with a system where a single "family group" of men work, live and sleep together in the woods for weeks on end to find food for a woman who's the centerpiece of their group.
In thick woods and deep water, the strongest man is the sleek, nimble one - and weight for a man starts taking on negative undertones of laziness, vanity and lack of self-control. Fat or muscular men are considered unmanly, even feminine (if they're fat), and dominated, bullied and otherwise whipped by the skinny men who can hide, swim, climb and run a lot better in the thick woods.
Weeks in the wilderness, though, tend to take all-male groups to a worrying level of homoeroticism - and when they get back, the one who "lost" is taken to get snu-snu'd by the massive centerpiece woman of their group, while the "winner" has actual sex with her.

>Also bestiality
>Human or near-human women (kobolds are the breaking point), non-human men
>Size differences one way or the other

Transformation. Gender and/or species/race are ideal, especially if the race is... shall we say... anthropomorphic.

Mental change to go along with it, especially if it can be resisted but some people succumb or willingly accept it.

I bet you can't do it.

>bondage
>kidnapping
>mismatched couples (crusader & pagan for example)
>cuddling

My magical realm is actually painfully romantic or cute situations but that's probably not really in the spirit of the game

Unbirthing
Lactation

You've set yourself an impossible task, OP.

I would never try to work either one of these into a roleplaying game in any capacity, BTW.

You have it easy.
Just go for a hill giant if you're playing some kind of D&D clone, and you have it right there. Gnolls could do too, orcs for that matter, go ahead.
I would let a player play a male gnoll or hill giant, and that's all you need for that. If it needs to be a race, explicitly stating that there's massive sexual dimorphism has been done so many times that it's a red flag like you wouldn't believe, and the "parasite orc" thing is also overdone - so you might have to go a little bit further. If you want to explain how a race has massive differences between males and females without being obvious, well.
A race that's settled some kind of infernal northern land and has adapted to bearing small children so that the baby doesn't sap both its mother's energy and its own - the child is born tiny but functional. Male children grow in size quickly as they accompany the tribe on hunts and eat everything they don't need to take back to the females so that they can grow to become bigger warriors - females, meanwhile, don't need the extra mass and would just become harder to feed from growing larger.

>Undead/Unliving
>Emotionless/Sleeping/Rape
>Asphyxiation/Ryona
>Tomboys

I'm actually writing a novel with some themes like these.
Take a look at Cyberpunk 2020 (the Chromebooks) and Shadowrun (SURGE) too.

A cyberpunk setting with highly advanced cosmetic surgery, memory editing, splicing technology and prenatal genetic manipulation is just right.
The megacorporations have their fingers in the media in order to subtly change the "fashion" of the body - it might be for sociopolitical reasons ("how can you say you understand people when you've never been a black woman - it costs like ten thousand, so go do it or I know you're a hypocrite"), consumerist reasons ("if you can change your body as easily as this, you deserve to spoil yourself with it once in a while"), personal-fable reasons ("you have a right and an obligation to be true to yourself, and you'll never be happy in that body") or just plain impulse ("hey, Johnny, see that chop shop over there? I'll bet you ten thousand that you won't get a full conversion to that anime catgirl thing I saw on the - oh shit you're not actually gonna do it".
It becomes fashionable and "socially conscious" to change up your appearance once in a while, and many people feel pressured to "try out" new things in order to not be left behind the times or be shamed for not trying to understand society from other sides than the one they were born as.
Subcultures and sects form around the phenomenon, and for example the furries go completely apeshit in trying to become their fursonas. The average age where you get your first cosmetic surgery steadily drops into the school years, and as the years pass, it becomes almost obligatory to use a personafix chip with it to be "real" - and it might not be true, but there are rumors that some shadowy cracker group has perfected the technology behind downloading personafixes to unsuspecting people's headware while they're browsing the Matrix.
I have seven years of experience with Vampire: the Masquerade.
That won't even bat a fucking eyelid.

But VtM sucks. And I don't even like vampires.

As an addendum:
No, really, there's absolutely nothing at all preventing you from cramming that stuff into a Vampire character, and most people wouldn't even smell a rat.
In fact, most of those fetishes, save for the last one, are checked off multiple times in the course of an average Vampire game.
I'm curious to know exactly why you don't play Vampire from dusk till dawn when your fetishes are packed up that neatly, and especially since they're spread across literally all female characters in the game and can thus have a shitton of variations.
Also, tomboys are the height of taste, if you aren't a shitter. There are a fuckton of people who say they like tomboys, but call a girl who just doesn't squeal and collapse into a useless lump at the slightest sign of trouble a "tomboy", even if they don't dress, speak, act or look boyish in any way. My greatest trigger, though, my greatest source of cauterizing white-hot fuming murder-fury, is the tendency of people who say they like tomboys to only actually like the idea of independent, honest, bright, hard-working, reasonable and realistic girls being "saved" (read: mind-broken) by a random loser's dick into liking girly things and being a little fragile incompetent flower, if they weren't "actually like that from the beginning, but they actually hated it that way". Works where the tomboy at the end of the story hasn't become a whit more feminine or where it hasn't been revealed that they in fact just wanted to be a housewife all along are rare as golden eggs. Show me one where instead of giving in to the dick and becoming a pregnant housewife who cooks and cleans all day, the girl gets a job as a carpenter or the like and actually puts in real effort to earn real money and develop some real competences, the main thing that's needed in a real relationship.

>But VtM sucks
I've heard this a fuckton of times, and not a single time have I actually gotten an explanation. It seems like most people who think that have never played it or even read the rules, just heard that a lot of dramawhores played it back in the 90's and it must be bad.
Also, if you don't like conventional vampires, the game has a stupid number of bloodlines (and you could always just play a Risen).

And then there's always Nechronica.
It's not a problem of putting the content in, as out of the box it checks every single entry, but finding people who're willing to play it without making a mess about "m-muh magical realm".
I've actually played it two times with two different groups, and there was absolutely no disruptive fetishism or animu spergery, but then again, if I bring that up, most people are going to think I just went on the Internet and told lies.

I have autism and just don't like dice pools. I can't explain why, but they just feel wrong in play. Agreed 100% on tomboys. I also run several Nechronica games, but a man needs variety in life.

I'm not the person you're responding to, but VtM is awfully crunchy for a system that's supposed to be all about storytelling. Also, handfuls of dice.

It's just a difference in opinion, then.
I feel that dice pools give a larger and more realistic variation of results, and that systems less crunchy than the oWoD actually falter on the storytelling front because they don't have enough of a framework to represent things happening within the story. "Rules-light" systems have always turned me off, since the point of rules is to have a way to include something in the game without the GM having to decide literally everything that happens to or with it - and when you go below the level of the oWoD, it feels for me as if you lose tools to tell the story because there's nothing to guide or resolve it fairly, and a big part of an engaging story is chance. Another part is flow and immersion, and VtM having rules on the crunchy end means that there are rules to sum up the entire setting without requiring weird made-up rolls, the same generic dice roll all over again or in general a resolution method (and that includes free-form) that involves debate or rules re-reading.
In my experience, systems with less rules, especially if they're meant to be set in a wide setting (and Vampire takes place in what's effectively the modern world, so it needs to have a fair amount of complexity) usually end up shooting themselves in the foot, because they reduce the amount of natural and distinct resolution methods and end up in a mixture of roll-a-thons with the same gimmick die system, group in-fighting and immersion-breaking mussing around with rules.
I can understand where you're coming from, but Vampire is a much, much more enjoyable system than a lot of people say, at least for me and my group.

>Amnesia
>Not remembering anything of your life or the people around you
>Then it turns out you're pregnant

>Amazon/femdom(more or the gentle Kindle)
>Handholding
>Imprégnation
>Consentacle
>Biting

I'll bite.

[spolier]

> Strippers
> Dungeon keeper's dark mistress (in case you don't know what they are, they're masochist dominatrix who volunteer to go on the torture device)
> Women in self bondage. See above.

[/spoiler]

Niceaus.
Consensual tentacle sex, just general happiness, loli/shota

>Human girl on nonhuman boy - possibly not even humanoid, like a dragon or something
>Shota

Try and combine -that-.

>big bara men
>excessive semen
>high sex drives

Your move OP.

Already done in Drakengard 3

Bestiality, rape, horse pussy, big dom little sub, estrus.

If it's centaurs it practically writes itself.

Jojo

>Dorohedoro
>Kaiman got hit by some timefuckery magic

Gay, zoophilia, and gryphons.

From human to 100% cyborg
Guro/ryona
Parasites/symbionts
Bestiality
Humiliation
Public use
Mind break
Kuudere and/or Yandere

i'll second this as long as the yandere is a focus

Cram it into tag search and see what comes out.

Not OP, but I have something like this in my setting. It's a torture guild BDSM cult. They run the prisons, and they're the best torturers and interrogators bar none and are pretty good at scaring off the competition.

They run a recreational/professional/guild dungeon out of a castle. The above ground rooms are a rented hotel, and the lower levels start as play spaces for the adventurous nobility to peruse and quickly turn into actual torture chambers. The guild members themselves are sometimes blessed by their goddess; the High Priestess can regularly be heard screaming in ecstasy as she is broken on the various devices and simultaneously healed.

They have a huge hunting party every year, when they release all of their prisoners in their dungeons. Anyone who can reach the city limits before they are hunted down is freed and exiled; all captured (and this includes innocent people who are out and about) persons are imprisoned. This is in fact used to expediently follow the guild's agenda and they regularly rig the results.

My fetish is watching girls pee themselves

work with THAT, OP

Impregnation (humanoids only, I am normie)

Public sex, preferably in front of large groups

Shameless, chicks walking away after the public sex with cum dripping out/off them

Slave/slut class who can be fucked anywhere by anyone

Wrangle this OP.

Pregnant women. The bigger the better. Big boobs and butts are good too. If the pregnancy is super-sudden, even better

so, did OP get rangebanned, or just get bored and wander off?

>player characters
>magical realm

Does no one even remember that comic strip

That reminds me, is there an edit of this with Sigmar as the whizzard? It feels like it should.

Echidna wars dx replacing the furshit with more monster women and more unbirth.

Foxgirls
Unusual erogenous zones.
Hundred year old loli vampires and hard vore. Literal eating, not this stupid fucking swallowing meme shit.
I mean its not even hard to incorporate but everyone I play with is either a horrific prude or thiccfag.

My fetish is powerful lesbians fighting alongside vulnerable lesbians, teaching each other along the way, and falling in love.

>Straight shota
>Mind control
>Harems
Oh god I'm so degenerate

>Tentacles
>Monsters
>Corruption
>Cum Inflation
>Pregnancy

I'm already sort of working it into the metaphysics of a setting, and the good reason as to why women tend to be the targets of certain monsters and demons.

Humans being very well endowed.
Honestly not nearly as weird as a lot of the suff here.

Wizard has an accident and is trapped in the body of a young man. Uses illusion and mind control magic to get off with woman, usually leaves some sort of trigger in the woman he's slept with. One word or key phrase in his voice and their right back to being subservient.

The shota body is kinda effecting his mental state so he's kinda immature about it, likes milfs and big tits for obvious reasons etc etc

A society where people can be punished for crimes via public humiliation. We'll be fair and say both male and female.
Society is kinda open about sex and sexuality.
People get put in the stocks and are open to the public, people can throw things at them or fuck them. People sell masks that you can buy so that the person in the stocks doesn't recognise you.

Depending on the level of crime they committed they can be paraded through the streets afterwards, maybe saying penitent prayers at every corner of the city. They are guarded to deterre violent retribution from people. If the person fails to complete the penitent they get put back in the stocks.

If somebody commits an exspecially henious crime they are intered into the Sultan (I think of a arabia setting) special haram. They are forced to become prostitute priests and walk the city offering themselves to anyone that will take them.

Impregnation... well just people nutting inside female criminals in the stocks.

Maybe a Goddess or Priestess or Avatar of fertility. Always shown as being pregnant. She either churns about babies or is mothering some sort of special demi-god.

If its the former then she is said to appear to strangers in the night to impregnate herself with their seed. Those that shag her are said to be lucky and destined for great things since there must be some reason for her to covert their seed.

Genderbender
Milfs
Lactation
Monstergirls without the beastiality
Age progression of kids into any of above
Age degression of elderly into any of the above, except kids
Vanillafags like me should be shot, I know

I've answered a few people so I guess its my turn
>Rape after being defeated, either in battle or sport
>Bi, open season my dudes
>Anal and plenty of it
>Nuns. Battle Nuns are also nice
>Shota
>Facefucking. Cannot get enough of Facefucking
>Gangbangs
>Pegging
>Torture. Nothing bloody, no mutilation but beatings and water boarding. Rape also counts.

Trolls or Orgres that have an unruley sexual appeitie.
Think of Dragons Dogma when you fight a cave troll. Its drawn to your female party members.
Party goes into a cave to investigate some missing miners, get ganked by a minotaur next to a pool.
Get wrecked, people aren't dead but most of them are out of the fight. Last one standing is a woman, class and race is up to you.
Slaps her aside and rapes her like a fleshlight. When it nuts she inflates, comes out of her mouth the usual stuff. The noise attracts some tenacled creature from the pool who rips the woman away and does its own thing. Writes itself really.
Woman gets knocked up by the minotaur, gunna be a real bitch giving birth.

>Amazon
>Kindle
This is some next-level shilling, I tell you what

>Happy Sex
>Gentle Femdom
>Edging / Tease & Denial without Chastity
>Soapland
>Pet Collars

Some sort of brothel.. more like massage parlour. The massuers are trained to speak in a very specific way, like an asmr video. It drains out resistance and energy from the person listening to it allowing them to go about their business. Happy Ending can be bought and the masseurs always edge you and your helpless to stop them.

Nakadashi, cuddling, petting, mutual love, mutual possessiveness, vanilla.

I'm not even joking.