/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu (embed)
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/spBiRdN3
artstation.com/artwork/ag0o9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last thread was absolute ass

Do not repeat

Please post more CYOA's to distract me from watching Logan.

Pokemon Personified Plus+ CYOA when?

Five minutes after the end of the world.

You just got your Necromancer update

Fuck off brittle bones

The poor skeleton waited for so long that forgot everything but waiting a fate worse than death

I've written 8,000 words on a CYOA and I'm not even close to done yet. Fuck my life.

First page actually done.
Three more and dlc to go.

Ah well, advices and suggestions?

What is the difference between those girls? because there is no text in there or anything

But there is text.

Oh fuck sorry i am retarded the crew gets chosen on page 2 right?

Three actually. Page 2 is hull sized and equipment

That kuro draws some cuties.

Why are you planning on making DLC before you've even finished the CYOA, that's my question. Is it something that won't fit with the current contents or what?

What's the latest version of Necromancer? I've got version 3 2.0, is there a new one?

Yeah, DLC is turn based gameplay for missions

Gameplay?

carrier =! career

Yes, classes, hitpoint and damage numbers, gadgets being active skills.

Interesting but how is it going to be played? Dice rolling or what?

Level 5 Catmancy + Witchery is real value. Downside is that other than level 5, Catmancy is sorta not very good.

Potions and Charms have the small problem that all their effects can be bought from other witches, whom I assume that you can meet. Potions at least are consumed on use so if you plan on drinking a lot, it might be worth it to pick it anyway.

Consortation is just not very good and I don't have much use for Curses

>Witch(male)
>Transmutation 5
>Witchery 5
>Catmancy 5

Four items
>Wand
>Witch hut
>Potions [Muscle-gro, Allergy-gone I'm allergic to cats this is kinda mandatory, idk Stoneskin?]
>Charms [level 4 Luck]

With my powers, I could technically hide in the hut and shitpost on the internet for the rest of the eternity. But I'll at least try making money. I guess one way would be setting up a business that claims to recover gold from garbage, like circuits and whatnot and mysteriously have it be profitable. That's only about 12k every three months tho. Granted, I'm not paying rent and saving on food but still. Maybe claim to refurbish phones/pads and replicate them?

So far, very simply. Here's an older version
pastebin.com/spBiRdN3

>done.

Sure, if your goal was to make an incomprehensible mess, then you're done.

>Oh fuck sorry i am retarded

No, you're not. He just never bothered to tell you that the text blocks for infantry and armor are for infantry and armor instead of being for the ships. Sure, you can figure it out with some work, but that means he's failed utterly in his job of presenting information.

>mess
Well. I'm sorry that today was the first day I used anything above paint.

Make Shimakaze a companion.

Hard to judge till it'll be done. A lot can go wrong or right. As for advice, avoid the messiness of putting shitloads of images without clear separation between categories, especially if you cannot make it obvious they're merely to be illustrations, not actual choices - otherwise you'll get anons like confused.

Here's this new gallery.

artstation.com/artwork/ag0o9
By Simon Eckert. I posted that one last time but cropped it, so here's the original link for you.

I blind picked two useless wishes and Knight's Quest. I can't into knighting and fighting dragons. I'm ded.

>It's not just a snack isle... it's a MAGIC snack isle!
Stopped reading there.

Will there ever be a cyoa about killing your father and fucking your own mother like the king you know you are?

Maximum Beat was good until you introduced the drawback.
>Homemaking
There was nothing else remotely useful.

I'll see myself out.

So Undeath, Lizard Chef and Searing Strike

The soul still burns? None of the choices are bad but there's not much synergy.

Oh well, I'll ask the lizard to teach me cooking and promise to carry his legacy into far future with my blazing skillet. Food so good it will strip away people's regrets and allow them to pass into the next world.

I'll pick my blind pick row of lizard chef, and maid of fiction, but I'll ditch storm guardian for homemaking.

They have really good synergy with each other, and I can learn to cook even better form the lizard, and make my waifu love me more for when I finally release her from my service.

>Interrupting you happy days
>and energy shields, if you'd some
>too fast a sonic
>at the defaut strength

Searing Strike says that it CANNOT be used on equipped items but then uses guns as an example of stamina drain?

There was many times where I stopped making this, considering it to be a mistake. It started off as a joke, curious what someone would be willing to do to themselves to get what they want.

I'm sorry for this. I promise my next cyoa will be nothing like this.

Undeath, Dark Form, and Haunted House

Wish I could include Mega City for the societal change but oh well, comfy papa lich times await and I can fend off any exorcists or rival monsters from my new daughterus.

SCP-113 and SCP-085 are objectively the best choices
Although SCP-889 might be fun to try to create Centaurs

This thread needs more slime. And I'll be one.

Cleaning Agent [4]
Musical [6]
Romantic [6]
Tentacled [7]
Scalable [10]
Cohesive [4]
Subconscious [6]

Submissive [+4]
Sleepy [+7]
Perpetual Flavor (milk) [+2]

Awww. It's a perfectly good CYOA, people are just upset about their blind picks as they always are.

It has tiles. It's perfect.

So i got Homemaking Maid of fiction and Searing Strike? Time to waifu my maid

I'll take Silver tongue and Pre-cognition and Jack of one trade (drawing)

Until I read the fetish options and all are unbearable. No thank you demon man.

That's a very amusing image: blazing skelly with glowing frying pan that cooks for ghosts to send them into the afterlife - all with his lizardman mentor.

That's a good switch. Homemaking is practically made for maid of fiction. Thanks for pointing out the typos.

Maybe "worn" would be better than "equipped." It works on weapons but not armor. If you're wearing your gun, you can't use it.

Will you use the threat or exorcising to keep them in line?

>This thread needs more slime.
I have that same thought all the time!

Thanks.

Oh, you got those two from blind picks? That's fortuitous.

I wouldn't have chosen the undead chef but made the best out of my picks afterwards. People who blind pick and then complain that their picks aren't what they wanted are silly and should be ignored. It's a good gallery.

Oh, he thought examples were choices?

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

You wield a gun, you don't equip it.

>homemaking

i like how the picture of my waifu got this power, good work user

>Searing strike
>Mega City
>Knights Quest

we mechanight now!

I'll pursue my ambassadorial duties through musical stardom, helped by my submissive nature which gives me that "pure and innocent" feel both greedy execs and creepy audiences like, further helped by my milky look. Cohesive is essential for wearing dresses needed for the job, and also for convenience.

Subconscious means I can work on my compositions even when sleeping, effectively negating Sleepy. Scalable gives me endless mass for my tentacles, which take care of mundane matters.

Cleaning agent gives me perfect personal hygiene. Romantic is there for personal enjoyment.

here

I would never do something like that, in fact that's why I picked Dark Form so that I can contain the flame and control it so as to prevent it from hurting any of them.

I would be the doting papa who would threaten to crush any exorcist's faction or monster group with total genocide if they so much as harmed a single ectoplasmic molecule of my daughterus. I would probably try and break their shackles however so we we can go on spook trips to fuck with people.

Is Exorcising the ghost girls in the haunted mansion a good thing or a bad thing?

Also, will there be any natural world left if I pick the megacity? I really like hiking.

Yeah i was No idea who i am going to choose as maid but i find hilarious the fact that you can use searing strikes for mundane things

Hang on. What does "mind of its own" actually do? Like, the dick has almost no muscles in it. It can't really do much except get stiff, and nothing about that option suggests that it's imbued with any special powers other than having a mind of its own. So, my dick can now get stiff without my input. That's, uh, it already does that sometimes.

I like it this one a lot, fun pictures and options.

If you take Perfect Body can you turn yourself into a giant, and if you can does Big Ol Dick scale with it?

>914: E: the clockworks
>713: E: click anywhere computer

>008: K: the zombie virus
>348: S: a father's gift

>085: S: Cassy

>239: K: the witch child
>999: S: the tickle monster

the plan:
use clockworks to make a piece of paper which is also a computer screen.
draw on it and transfer Cassy
click anywhere computer to project Cassy into 3D
this should end Cassy's depression, particularly in combination with 999's ability
teach witch child new "spells": undeath immunity, reawaken undead (returns sapience), unending youth.
999 WILL keep her mentally stable, and with 348 i will be able to take care of her quite well.
being a zombie will keep me alive till heatdeath and so no-one in this family group is in any way mortal.

note: Cassy is BEST WAIFU

I sorta imagined it as being able to move around on its own, even when flaccid, like a tentacle.
No, you can't turn into a giant. ideal body doesn't really do any major shapeshifting, just minor stuff.

Blind picks:
>Storm Guardian
I live smack-dab in the middle of the continent, so it wouldn't be too useful, but good for emergencies.
>Maid of Fiction
So it's the legitimate waifu option? Score!
>Haunted House
Can they teach me magic?

If I can't learn magic, then I'd swap my last pick for Snack Shop or something.

If I wasn't limited to my own submissions, I'd take
>Haunted House
>Mega City
for sweet urban fantasy, and probably still
>Maid of Fiction
for waifu loving.

Congrats Symbi, I'm proud of you. :D

Kinda wierd that all the fetishes are transformation and than there is a tile etish out of nowhere or maybe it makes sense in on a meta level

uhhh immortality for manboobs, I guess?

>take Tile, Midas, and Mind of It's Own
>Sate your penis with anthromorphic tile girls

Holy fucking shit...
I love this place so goddamn much.
Tile Waifu cyoa when?

>mystery box carpets

God that's disgusting.

Thanks. I do think the Undead Chef is a nifty idea.

I wish you luck is slaying the 10-headed bureaucratic robo-hydra.

That sounds cozy.

Well, if they're annoying you, you may want to exorcise them. Otherwise, you could consider what did.
The megacity would have hiking, like small natural parks, or VR experiences.

Giving 110% on mundane tasks is a great feeling.

Thanks!

The ghosts could try to teach you magic, but they were just students themselves. Plus, they've been magic-less ghosts for years and years. Things would go awry, but you could try.
That's nice that you'd choose two of the same options as your blind picks. You chose well.

>immortality
>money
>waifu
>perfect body
>pocket dimension

Now, what would I actually want to pay for these
>Man boobs
This isn't too bad
>Tile lover
Guess I'll be masturbating in bathrooms now. Unless I avoid them.
>Butt boobs
At least with Money, I can buy a comfy enough chair
>Lipples
Freaky but frankly pretty harmless
>Big knees
See attached image. At least it's kinda trivial to handle.

Overall, kinda annoying and freaky but nothing insane.

I'm not
I feel like I couldn't not include tiles
why man boobs compared to some of the other options if I may ask?
I hadn't even considered pairing up tile fetish with the midas touch. Might seem less weird if the floor suddenly is made of women

It's the dick getting soft that you should be more concerned about. Or it getting stiff and soft rapidly. Bouncing in your pants. Tensing only some of the muscles so it can wiggle around and dance dance dance, dance dance dance.

Powers
>Immortality
>Pre-Cognition
>Waifu
>Perfect Body
>Super Strength
>Your Fetish (15-20ft giants)

Fetishes
>Man Boobs
>Uniboob
>Tile Fetish
>Big Ol Dick
>Dick Head
>Lipples

Become an immortal giant three lip titty muscular dick dullahan trap with a gigantic dick along with my taller tomboy dragongirl waifu with tiles for scales.

Using my pre-cognition to become rich I will live a comfy life away from most people with my waifu.

If I ever become bored I might participate in the giant Olympics and use my superior body to win.

>Become an immortal giant three lip titty muscular dick dullahan trap with a gigantic dick along with my taller tomboy dragongirl waifu with tiles for scales
I've created a monster

This CYOA is a stain on my soul

because with some cosmetic (and probably surgical) help you can pretend to be a 'normal' female without inconvicing yourself too much. Other options are too crazy or uncomfortable. Butt boobs are okay I guess, maybe I should take it together with pre-cognition (can you use it to win lotteries?). Chose not too because sitting on your boobs is probably very uncomfortable but I'm still not sure if it was the right choice.

>with tiles for scales

You could had stopped but you kept going now you must face the consequences

>Undeath
>Bloom
>Dark Form

Creepy immortal clown!

Alternate build:

>Devoted Doctor
I like the joke in the opening line. Also it's sickeningly romantic which is my jam.
>Homemaking
So I can take care of my doctor husbando.
>Snack Shop
We'll need some fun during my long-ass disease and this sounds perfect for lightening up our routine.

Long-suffering immortal tradwife!

fuck whoever thought "inconveniencing" should be a word

The Manboobs choice seems to imply that the reader is a man.

>because with some cosmetic (and probably surgical) help you can pretend to be a 'normal' female
I think it would actually be much easier tosurgically remove boobs and just be a normal man.

How do you destroy a cyoa?

Who else would he be?

assuming the incredibly powerful demon won't get mad at you for cheating

>implying the powers aren't linked to fetishes so that they stop working when the fetish is no longer fulfilled

Silly frog you can't destroy a CYOA

Fuck off angel with your bullshit. Don't shit up this thread with your "waaaaah stop assuming the reader is male waaaah waaah".

Eh, if it means destroying things like Red Rock or the Redwood Forest, I'll just pick something else.

Homemaking
Searing Strike
Haunted House

My life is now a wacky harem anime: Some people waifu maids. I waifu an entire house full of poltergeists.

>Devoted Doctor

That's it. Let's wrap it up. The best cyoa husbando of all time has just been made. We can shut this place down now.

If I've already got boobs but want really big ones, could I take this option?

You kill the author, destroy all data connected to it's development and create a virus that destroys each and every copy of it on all electronic devices around the world. Then you burn the author's house down, in case he had any notes, execute all who have read the CYOA you wish to erase and finally, you shoot yourself. All traces of it will be gone. Or you could just wait until humanity is extinct and our world swallowed by the sun.

why searing strike tho?

Well, from the Uniboob's description, I suspect that it would just give you a second set.