BITCOIN CASH = CRASHED MARKET

GOOD JOB IDIOTS

YOU ADDED A FELON SHITCOIN TO COINBASE AND CRASHED THE MARKET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0hfJsCn6Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is whales dumping on the market in a coordinated effort your retard.

>Crash just so happens to happen as BCrash becomes available on Coinbase
Fuck off cashie

YUP TOTALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH BCASH GIVEN THE FACT THIS CRASH STARTED THE INSTANT BCASH WAS ADDED

I went all in on BCH before the CoinBase fuckery and now I want to die. Before the crash I was down 40%, I don't even want to check now.

hahahaha

You do know what a coincidence is right? Right?

What if whales used the BCH fiasco as a good moment to dump?

>BCash trying for MONTHS to replace BTC
>Don't want to accept the blame for crashing the whole fucking market now that you realize what the consequences were

has there ever been a Crypto that choked this hard when it went prime time like Bitcoin cash?

coinbase is like a typical pseudo-intellectual millenial, they keep changing things that work, then they go and put this literal neckbeard coin on their exchange for the normies to trade. Well done coinbase, well done. Retards.

> He didnt prepare to go all in BCH soon

jeez user we warned you

fuck the market
we just want to use bitcoin

btc started dumping when futures launched on the 18th

corecucks are paranoid schizophrenics

Cores reluctance to scale to 2MB caused this. Without this incompetence, Bcash would not have been necessary.

E

>whales

No its not, its panic and its perfectly normal.

this

whatever shitcoin coinbase adds doesnt matter when it comes to market movement like today

all of them need to be in jail

Relax dude, wait after the holidays or even during the holidays...mooning like $hiat!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-0hfJsCn6Z0

There is literally no reason for bcash to exist. There are a hundred coins that do the same only better and don't come with the bullshit fighting over the BTC name and the felon Roger ver. Bcash literally is the retarded stepchild of btc that exists to scam dumb people.

>illegally selling explosives
Literally nothing.

Calm down

Unironically... this. Just use litecoin or something.

This.

Realistically, this is wall street making a fucking killing from shorting BTC.

Remember when we made fun of them for shorting BTC because "it'll never go down"?

lol

typical conman
this

>Remember when we made fun of them for shorting BTC because "it'll never go down"?
yea i do remember that

>gamble with your money
>lose
>"wah everyone should be in jail!"

never change goyim

Merchants dont need fancy new coins with experimental features.
They need the proven, time tested Bitcoin back they were successfully using for years until core started fucking them over in 2017.

There is an economy with thousands of employees in companies that made bitcoin in ecommerce their center. Core assraped all of those by letting fees and congestion go to these level.

All those merchants can easily switch to BCH without much effort since its the original Bitcoin code.

Those are unbeatable arguments why BCH will be adopted

No need to get emotional or partisan about it. BCH is the best buy you can make going into 2018 (after crash settles down obviously)

fucking kikebase

wow , Such Corecuck

If you want money, you would have waited for segwit and lightninig network to completely kick in. fucking spastic cunty fucks with no patience for a good thing

If you decide to kill off your services for 1 year+ you are going to get mercilessly demolished by the free market.
Again theres nothing emotional about it. Bitcoin core devs simply are economic brainlets and they will get the economic bullet for it.