Comfy investors thread

Who is completely calm and just laughs at all these normies losing money? I just buy the dip.

Same..Cashed out at 19k and just laughing right now.

This is an amazing shakeoff

I can't buy the dip cause I'm still not verified after 2 weeks because of all those fucking normies flocking the exchanges

I bought some more at 17.5K and even half-jokingly posted here telling people to sell. Two hours later it had crashed to ~16, a day later we are here. still not mad, I have a lot of other gains realized

I didn't cash out even though I said I would
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Buying a little too. Ppl on here are overreacting.

>not going all in every time

I bought at 19k and still holding I have a fucking iron fist. Not even mad. Cool as a cucumber brah. Probably going to by some more at these discount prices.

No worries. Here before normie surge

There's going to be a whole load of pink wojaks reeeeing this time next month, that's for sure.

Can't talk, accumulating all of these cheap coins

Also, that's because you're not the 99% of this board, who bought their first shitcoin literally a week or two ago.

all the pajeet pain makes me happy.

Just buying for the boom

I’m hold FUN, NXT, and XMR. Comfy as fuck desu.
>FUN
>$1 by end of 2018

>NXT
>Jan 1st airdrop of child chain

>XMR
>bought the dip, $1000 coin end of 2018

Congrats to all who sold ath and buy the dip
But anyone whos selling at loss will literally kys themselves when it jumps back up

Same. Just bought 100K of the dip because love losing money and getting cucked. Next I'm gonna watch my wife get fucked by Tyrone while I buy a few more 100K of shitcoins. Feels good, man. Iron hands, baby! Iron cuck!

10-100x in year. Added to my bags. Not even breaking a sweat.

>I just buy the dip.
Do you really think Bitcoin can recover? Transaction fees of 20$ that take several days to be processed. How does this thing have any future?

Why are you even here nocoiner?

Lightning network

good job

ive been on holiday and decided to go no crypto, missed a fucking amazing chance and im stuck with the normies holding on now

at least im heavy on btc though so i can just buy the fuck outa these alts

the lightning network that's supposed to be ready in 2019?
best of luck