Representative Inkito

It is with good news that we begin a joyous festivity, but in the meantime we must begin the trial of the false emperor Gowros, for his crimes against the people of Ploraxia. I hereby convene this session.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/10OjaWTPB6jNvD4ZgkyiBpSYU2XeV4iF9IEuM0SeJgeg/mobilebasic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is the last thread fellow members:
enjoy. Also, who is gonna create the 14dchan page?

In a hollow, metallic chamber, the false emperor is marched with vibro-chains, surrounded by 6 guards. He takes up the stand.

Mnm...
This seems like an affair the Tau should stay out of.
Of course we're going to get involved anyway.
Not me.
Thats for sure.
I can't even keep a reliable sleep schedule.

Gowros, you have been convicted of various war crimes, including mass rape, murder, genocide, and use of MWD's and child soldiers. Do you admit to these charges, as we have many witnesses here.

I feel like I should stay out of this but as long as I'm stranded hear I might as well make myself useful.

Whoops.
My camera was off.

>after hours of the trial occurring
We... have come to the conclusion that Gowros truly has committed a terrible deed, and he shall be sentenced to death. The execution shall occur nearly 5 months after the hearing to make sure that he is Gowros.

It is time. Gowros is sentenced to death, and today we shall feast for a better future for all of the federation. I have made preparations for this.

Another thing, where is the Vorgel emmissary? I believe we have ordered a large amount of ships?

Death to the tyrant

Yes I also require their help fixing our ships.

Hello once more esteemed representatives. I have been instructed to display a basic draft of my nations history.
docs.google.com/document/d/10OjaWTPB6jNvD4ZgkyiBpSYU2XeV4iF9IEuM0SeJgeg/mobilebasic

We have managed to complete the science segment, and now we have a place for the sciences. We are planning the construction for the arts. Another thing is that we have improved Zro outputs and we have also, in coordination with the physics department, may have found the secret to tachyon lances.

So we are still in need of at least radioactives, while we would enjoy general maintenance radioactives would be all we need to get back to our journey.

Another thing, we are working on a new dreadnought design for the federation fleet, and will be the first of its line. Meet, the Imperator class!

The ploraxians have a supply of radioactives on the moon of Agyrl IIIa, but I suggest that you be careful. We have outgrown the need for them, and you can take them for free.

Yes finally and radiation is no issue to us as we have no organics on our ships.

Good! We are also providing you some older ships which we wish to decommission.

Oh that is very generous we shall be sure to head to your realms first, if your robots are anywhere close to as generous as yourselves we shall find enlightenment in half the time.

Do we have an idea of how many people were killed in this tradgedy?

A couple million I think. Probably more.

What happened to Ploraxia?

From what I gather a civil war.

Civil war? And I thought we made good jokes!

Based on the trial there was quite a lot of war crimes.

Sounds like it was a very unCivil War!

Bump

Good morning ambassadors, has there been any new developments?

H͢͠e̡͢ļ͠l̴o̶͢͟ ̴̨̨Fel͢l͡o͜w̴͡ ͜͡Ò̡͘r̨͠g̵a̶͝n̷̴i͠͝s̴̨͡m̵̧s̸ ̵̸!̨̀̕ ̸I̕ h̴̶a̛͡͞ṕ̧p͘͡͡i̵l͢͡͠y̵ g̶͞re̡̕e̸̵̡t͞ ͜͞y͘͞o̧u,̷͘ ͠à̡n͘d̀ ̵̀͜I̴͘'m̷ g̨͟lar͢͟ I̶̵̡ ́ma̶͘n͡a̴g̷ed̀͟ ͢t͡o͟ a̕͡rŗ͠i͘v̨e̸ ̷i̢n̵ ̡̨t̷͝i͡m̸̨͝e͝.́͘ ̴̧
̀Ş̷̢o̷̢͝,̶͘ ̢͝w͜͠͡h͞a͘͟t ͜h̶ą̸s ̕b̧͜eę̷͟n̵͞ gǫi͜ńg ͟͢o͢͞ń ̶̨f̛o̕͘r ́th͜͡ȩ ̢̕4̷0̴0 ̀͘͜y̕͡e͞ą͜r̛s̷̵͜ ̛͡I̶͠ ̸̛h͠a̴v̛͢ȩ͘ b̡͟é̸̀e̕͜n ́m̴͘͢ơv̵ing͝ ̶i̶͡n͜ ̵t̸h̸è̀͘ V͜oi͘͟d ͠B́͢ét̢̛w̨͘eȩ͢n ͞Th̶e͘͠ ̵S͡taŕ͞ş̀ ́͡͠?

̶̴Ó̶͞ņ̛ ̢̀an̨͜ u͢n̴͘r̛̀ę̛l̷a͠t̶̴e͜d͟͟ n͜͡o̡t̀͘͘e͝,̴̡ ̡͝I̢͝ ąt͡è̸̕ a̷͘͞ ͞m̀͜͠e̡t̴̴h͘a̷n̷è̛ r͠i̕c͝h̢̀ p̴l̵͝ane̸t͟ą̸̵ry͜ ́b̴͟ơ͞d͠y͜͡ ̀̕a̧̕ ẃh̴i̢̛l̵é a̷ǵo ̸s̨͜o͘ ̸I̴͝ ̷s̛u̧g͠g̀es̀t͡ ̸t͜o͢͞͝ ̷̀͞r̸̷e͠m̵͘o̶v̢e̷͠ ̡͜s̶̢͠h̶́́i̷ps̵̶͠ ͞f̸̀͘ro̡m ̸̡͜m͢y̛ ͘gené͟r̕al̵ ̷ar͟é̵a͘͞

After such meal, I suggest something rich in carbon!

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing great. Also in for those want to know, since the previous war was so devastating we have started build of stockpiles of medical supplies, transport ships, and trained personnel so we can be more ready to aid those in need for when another war breaks out.

Off topic: I was thinking of putting together a draw request later when I get home from work. The picture I have in my head is all (or as many of the major Anons/empires) Ambassadors sitting in a senate/office together

So I figured if I knew which Empire have for portrait of their species so I can use them in the request

That would be pretty cool actually, I was thinking about it in my head yesterday

I think you already know mine desu

Ẃh͝ich b͠r̡i̸ng̢ş ̕mè ̕to m̸y̷ nex̕t͟ p̀oi̵nt ac̵tua̕ĺly͞.
F͠or co̢u̧ntl͢ess m̀i͠llen͝ia ̡I have tra͜vel̶ed i̴n͢ ͝the͟ v͞oid b̶etwe͡en͞ ̵s͝ta͟rş, in ́m̢y ̨se̷arch for ͡nourìs̕h͟m͡en̴ţ,̨ ̨and̀ I have͢ seen̕ t̷h̛e ga͟laxy's̶ o̴t̡heŕ ̵s͜e͢ntien͟t or̡ǵa͠n͜ism͝ş ͞wa̧x͜ ̴a̡nd wane̡. I̧ mo̴stl͝y ͢t͞ri̶ed ͢to st͜a̕y̛ a̡wa͜y fr̕om͝ their ͞po̸l͞it͞i̢cs, ̧th̶i͠nkìng ͞m͘yself̀ a̸s͘ ͜a ͝b͝e͢in̵g͞ inh̡er͝ent̕ly a̕bov̀e̢ such m̛a͟tţer.͞
̀B̕ut͡ t͜hi̧s̴ ̢ẁar̢ h͘as cha̡n͘ge͡d ̨muc͘h̢, e͜s̵p̸e͞ci̸al͠ly on t̷h͝e ̷level ͟of ̴o̷rdi͘nąnce̕.̷ I͟ ͢ha̵ve͟ wi͘t͝ne̸ssed ̕fir̵e̡p̵ǫw͢er̛ ̵f̵r̀om͜ ͡both ͟s̵ides ͠ca̧pablę ̕ǫf b͘èi̡ng a threa͜t tǫ ͜eveń ͞à ̢being͠ ̧s͜uch͢ a̴s ̀I, ánd it͟ se̢em̵s my̷ ̡t̷i̶m͘e͜ ͠of͢ ͢abjec͜t̀ ͝ne̡u͝t͠ral̷it̨y̶ ̴is͡ ͟at͠ ͟it's ̨e͜n̕d̕.
I̸,̵ ͞S̨hu̕g'N'Zơt̢th, g͢i͟ve͢n͘ t́h̡e̢ ̛qu̷ite d͢ist̴a̵s̷t̛e͞f̧ul monik̛e̸r ̡of ̨"T̷h͡e Dev̸o̶ur͠e͞r͢ ̢o͜f ̴Wơrl͜d̨s"̶,̀ ̕wo̢uld ̡l̢i̸k̕è ͟to̕ ple͘ad ́f͘o̷r ́aņ o̡f͡f͟ic̴ial ̴p̢lace ͡i͢n t̨h͞e ͝Gál̛a̛cti̡c Fede̵r͢átio̕n͠ a͡n͟d ͝a seàt in̸ it's̨ ͘C̸oun̕c̸i͠l,̸ ͡w̢it̷h a͢ll ͡r͝e̕s͟ponsibil͝i̷t̵iȩs͞ a͠c̵companỳi͟n͜g͡ ͟s͡u̴ch a̛ ͘pl̴a̧cè, ́in̵ste̕ad ͢of ̢ju͜st̵ a͘ ̷n͟e͡u̡t̛ra͢l͠ p̛a͠rt ̡wi̷th ͞right̡s o̢f̸ p͢art͢i̶cipat̛ion̛.̕

Oh cool I didn't know quest threads were allowed back on Veeky Forums again.

Go do something productive, and go to a thread which you like.

P.S. this is the ploraxian portrait, as you know.

>Go do something productive,
Well I was going to participate in this quest thread
>and go to a thread which you like.
Did you miss the part where I said I was GLAD quests were back?

More like about two billion. The ploraxian empires population is about 15 billion.

Sorry then, this isn't really a quest thread, more like free-form RP. But still, you can join. Again, sorry.

>Sorry then, this isn't really a quest thread, more like free-form RP
Same thing. There's no need to hide it, the thread isn't going to get deleted or anything since quests are allowed again apparently.

̢̩̑̓ͬ͡ͅ
̩̽͊̏͌̇ͤ̏͟Ơ̢̱̩̗̱̳͔̎̋̒͛͡ṉ̴̙͙̝̳͉ͦ̾̒ͦ͊ͧ͡͡ľ̴̹ͯ̆ý̷̩ͧ͐ͭ͘ ̮͚̘̖̫̞̝̉̾ͪo̩̩̣̎̍̆ͩͬ̈́̍͐͢b̘̻̮͂̿̈̈̀̽͘s̛̖̗̖̫͖̦̪̚ͅͅė͙̻̦̣̖̤̥̑̄͠ŗ͔̮̫̽̾̄̐͐͂͜ͅv̵̙̯̫̰͋̽ͪ̋̄ͧͬ̔̍́͠e̢̺͈̘̬͈͍̗ͬ̋͋̿ͯ̃.͎̫̠̬͕̦ͬͪ̎̈ͭ̈́͋

We will gladly accept you Shug'N'Zotth, as long as you follow the rules and principles of the Federation then there will be no issue at all.

Esteemed ambassadors of this most honorable Senate, though these may be dark times for the Ploraxian people, I must bear tidings of a more joyful, though quite exclusive nature. Our people, the Ichorian as you may know, have been in the process of enhancing ourselves with cybernetics and bio-modding - our shells are weak and our organs flimsy, a consequence of our world.

But not any longer.

Neural mapping technology within the Garden has enabled us to implant the very first Ichorian minds into shells of steel and Neutronium, immortal and impervious to the ravages of DNA our forefathers had endured. We wish to warn the Senate and her constituents that as of now the Ichorian Garden is in the process of synthetic ascension - the process may take some years, but in the end we will be quite unlike the chittering being you see here today.

Our goals shall remain the same, our beliefs shall remain the same, we will remain the breadbasket of this galaxy, the triage of dying ecosystems and world-shapers molding the clay of creation into lush Gaia planets. We shall simply be... Optimizing the process.

I must congratulate you and your people for this extraordinary feat, one that my people will most likely not persue as we have strong bonds to the earth and flora around us.

What will your new synthetic form look like?

Yes interesting important, the Conglomerate wishes to congratulate you for your technological progress.

Thank you, thank you! We receive your praise and will hold onto it, as we step into the light of a new chapter in our species history.

Why limit ourselves to just one? Specialized forms for specialized tasks, I myself will be utilizing a form reminiscent of bipedal androids, but the Caretakers of Worlds I hear will be gravitic spheroids utilizing many omni-directional graspers (much like the "tentacles" of the Terran squid) to better handle terraforming, agricultural operations and extra-solar mining. Planet knows what form our soldiers will take, but I pray we never see a reason to know; our Garden is well-tended. It is peaceful, and soon enough we shall all know plenty.

May the grass be soft upon your feet, Ambassadors.

W̧e̶ ́ar͡e no̴t sure̢ i̧f ̵w̛e f͜ind ỳòur ͟tit͝l͡e ͢terrif̶yi͜ng̢ or̨ a̧m͠uśin͢g͜.

͜
̷N͠o̵net͢he̕l̛ęss̷ įt͟ i̛s̸ ͘quite͟ ͡u̸nexp͘ecte͡d.͢

Wè ̵p̸res̶ent͟ ̛no͠ ̧op̢p̴ơşíti͝o͟n ̨to̷ y͡o͞ur̵ cl̶a̵i̷ms̀ ̸to join t͡h̵e ̴f͠eder͝at̀io̡n̨.

Co̶ńg̛ratula͘t̶io̧ns͡ fo͟r ͝b̴ri̵ngi̢ng ̡f̕o͘r̨ţh̴ ą nèw i̛nput i͘n͡ ̕y̧o̶úr ͘ev͢olu͜t̕i͠on pat̕h.
̡
Howe̢v͢er ̨dò worr͘y̴ a̸b͟o͞ut̴ ̶ţh̕e s͘o͝u̶r̵c̢es yo͢ù d̀o͡ ́youŗ ̕n̢e̵w ̢s̸hęl̵ls ̶fr͜o͡m͢,͘ it woul͡d̵ ͝be a ͞s̀ham̴e to loose your pe͝rs̵o͜nal̴i͝ty.͟

Your people are born into certain tasks then? Or will a individual be able to change his synthetic form as he wills?

You must excuse me, it's... Difficult to really grasp what immortality entails, our consciences will be held within a modular core that can be swapped between shells, so I can't imagine an Ichorian working as a maintenance technician today will be a maintenance technician a hundred years from now. The mind needs new stimulation like the claw needs a sharpening stone, the old saying goes.

Greetings.

I am Ambassador Ayy from the planet Exidus of Alpha Centauri, some of you may have heard of us Exidans from our interactions with lesser species such as the Humans of Earth from the Sol system.

We would like to formally join the Federation of Planets. We have gauged the federation from afar for some time now and we would like to make our first official interaction with the rest of the galaxy a success.

We bring to you a gift from our planet: a blend of chemicals that refreshes the mind and sharpens one's wits. it is in an inhaler form and is mostly harmless to carbon based lifeforms. however, we do not know its effects on other life forms that are not carbon based, do decline the offer if you do not want to risk being intoxicated, we will understand, we do not wish to cause an accident to occur on our first appearance

You must pardon me, but the idea of immortality and not being of flesh and blood chills me to my soul. I mean no offence by it.

Iņt̵e̡res̨t͢ing,̀ yo͜ur͢ ki͜n inte͜r̨ac͟ts̢ wit̶h leśşer̛ ̶intel̛líg͘e͘n͘t͢ ́s̨p̛ec̀ies?̴
̛
͢To ̕wh͠at ̵pu͠rp̧ose?

in the past, we probed their minds, to see if they were receptive to enlightenment. Humans are not yet ready to interact with the rest of the Galaxy. they have not yet achieved planetary unity mostly due to political incompatibility and varied religious superstition.

our recent interactions with humans have been restrained in the last decade, but for the few that we have taken from their home planet, they have been more receptive to us and more willing to understand that there is something greater in the galaxy. these few humans are on Exidus and have been taken care of for the past few years.

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Who's pet is this? And what is it doing in the senate room?

Speaker the Duke has informed me he wishes to make a broadcast to the sentate in general and the Ploraxians in particular. Would such a request be grantable by the senate.

Let's hold a vote, all who favour the broadcast say Aye!

Hello, my friends. It seems like the situation changed quite a bit since the last time I participated in this conclave.

It's most good to see you High-Executive, what's the good word?

I've been directing the corporate merging of some of our smaller Companies, Baron. What about you?

Dukedom forces played a role in needing the civil war win the Ploraxian Empire which thankfully needed in loyalist victory. I have also been preparing for a festival upon Yss in the coming days. Would you care to represent your people at it?

Off topic: Ok so pic related is what I am going to use as a the request picture in the drawthread. I did everyone I could from the top of my head, but if anyone want something changed, added/removed, then just tell me. But I will we requesting it in about 30 min, just FYI.

The other Mankind Dominion guy hasnt been around in a while so i got picture that I think was close to his ambassador pic

Can you get them in a higher quality or just post the pictures here on the thread?

If you wish to add mine I would appreciate it the picture I used is earlier in the thread.

Well good news out ships are finally fixed but my princess has requested me to stay here, she believes that be being here would be the best way to find more of our kin to enlighten.

>Would you care to represent your people at it?
I would love it, Baron. I'll bring my board advisors with me

Alright, which one of you fuckers thought it'd be funny to go to Luna and tip the American flag over?

My empire's name is Isaac-Phokoe Trade Corporation, Yandix conglomerate is a sector of personal property of the Gecko

That is most excellent news. I believe you would truly enjoy the Jousting and Melee.

Off topic: hey guys something has come up irl, can someone else upload the request to the drawthread? If so then that would be super.

is it too late to get the Vorgel added in? I've been in here since near the beginning!

is this gonna effect the uploading of threads too

A-as a spectator you mean, right? Our physical forms aren't made for close combat engagements.

No distance not-guilty, we had nothing to do with such an aggressive and disrespectful action.

Of course, the tourneys are open only to Yss, not even Rok can participate. However any may watch them. They have actually proven to be popular when televised.

It would be amazing if my Company could have the exclusive on broadcasting the tourney all over the sector, Baron

Don't you bullshit me Phss. Just last week two of your people thought it would be fucking hilarious to flash the Mars Rover. Do you have any idea how much info scrubbing that whole fiasco required?

Thís̕ is ̀w͘onde̡rful͞.͝.̴.̢
̢
We ͠appro̷v͘e̛ ̢of t͘h̴is.̧..

No impossible unlikely, my people do not have need for clothing, Agent Jones. We are biologically similar to your crustaceans. Additionally, the team sent into your Sol system were there on a diplomatic mission to spread goodwill. We do not take accusations of impropriety lightly.

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR

P.S. one more minute, here is the dabulans.

I have Arrrived for da meats

He has been sentanced to death, friend. His execution shall happen if a few months, after all the test are done.

Well I suppose, would it interfere with broadcasting in Dukedom space though?

Dude post your pic as part of the drawing that the noo will make.
On-topic: Yes, now the feast has been rescheduled after some issues.

Is this a deal? Well, the Ploraxian Brodcasting Corporation requests the rights to broadcasting and TV shows for a lesser price than they are!

Kewl beans.
Taxla, we will also offer you a free session of six months of broadcasting to your fief.

It would be an exclusive for the inhabitants of Wek, our homeworld, and the upper half of our managerial bureaucracy.

Never mind about this garbage! Our competitors offer lesser quality for a higher price. We offer more quality and a lesser price. Think about this, we can provide shows of all of the (federation affiliated) races, and fast hypercomms across the sector. Our speed was recorded to be faster than all of the Yadix comms.

What?! Isaac-Phokoe Corp. pushes for an exclusivity treaty on transmissions from the Dukedom, on the basis of the rights of the first comer.

The Ichorian aren't an Empire, they're a Garden!

Watch them bloom!

Well, forget this whole honor nonsense. Most of our customers reports 99.9% satisfaction report, and we have even used some of our comms for successful military use.

Are there any wars to be fighting in,me and my raidas are lookin for work,we will fight for Meat(fresh meat),Guns,Ships,or Credits