Nocoiner here

Nocoiner here.

Is this finally my chance to get in on this?

Yes

waitr a few weeks for bottom. This wont stop falling for quite a while

yeah bro, buy the confido dip

Hell yeah it is. Don't put everything in all at once though, it could rebound quickly or it might bleed for awhile.

wait until christmas is over, buy big

Yes, NOW
Bullshit they are already recovering, just bought some ethereum.

How much you thinking about investing?
Personally I'm invested in BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP & XMR.
Id love to buy this dip but i have no more expendable money I can afford to lose

NIGGER, this is a deadcat bounce

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not yet IMO. The bottom will be sometime in January. Looking at BTC to drop to near 5k, other coins will adjust appropriately.

I got involved with bitcoin again because I heard the price was over 15k. I had about 8-10 bitcoins in an old wallet.dat file from mining on my PC circa 2010. Searched every hard drive I have with recuva, no dice. Was pissed. Almost invested at 17k. Glad I didn't. Almost bought yesterday at 13k. Glad I didn't. Really wondering how far this drop is going to go. The volatility on gdax is fucking INSANE right now. It looks like I have my aggregation at .1 even though it's at 10.

I'm gonna wait a few days and see what happens. I doubt it will go back to 18k+ overnight.

Buy ETH when it hits the bottom. It's the corporate coin seen as the new 'Microsoft'. This money thing isn't seen favorably by the Jews.

Buy 9-10k in few hours and you're golden

>Buy ETH when it hits the bottom
when's the bottom?

You know how many normies have been FOMO the fuck out the last three weeks? they are gonna see this as an opportunity to hop back into the market once this finally settles. I don't know shit about shit when it comes to investing, but they always say to follow your gut, and my gut says crypto is gonna make us all rich as long as we stay the course. I'm still holding because I have a relatively small amount invested, but theres about to be an influx of fresh normie cash into the rocketship.

$480-500

it looks like 450 maybe, im going to be watching it like a hawk over the next few hours to hop in with a tasty position.

buy buy buy

Give it a couple of days, but yeah.

Don't need to time too perfectly, alts will be there and the more attractive ones will recover faster so it's totes fine to buy over the bottom.

will go down a Lot lower.
Lucky mofo.

I am already on the ship.

PLEASE BUY WITH 40 BILLION SO THIS SHIP STOP SINKING, TAKE MY BAGS OP

>retard detected

Your average normie is not a gambling addicting Veeky Forums faggot. They will absolutely NOT buy from here on out. They will see this as total validation of any misgivings they had about crypto. They will say "Wow, I knew it was a scam coin all along. Glad I didn't buy." Only Veeky Forumstards are deluded enough to buy the falling knife at this point.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

YES AND MY VERIFICATIONS ALL FINISHED

NOW I CAN FINALLY STOP BEING A SUBHUMAN NOCOINER

I LOVE LIFE

Yeah, i'm gonna try to get some ETH after it hits 500-450

any pastebins with advices?

what verifications needed user?

enlight nocoiner pls

>decides to stop being nocoiner
>starts by catching the knife
>another permanent bagholder is born

Coinbase and Bittrex are the only needed but I registered at literally every fucking exchange and bit-coin related site just for safety

But Coinbase finally finished their shit so I can start working on it over the next few days.

Not going to buy right now at this very moment obviously

DESU yeah, buying sometime in the next week will do ya good.

I wish I had fucking cash to take advantage of this one in a lifetime dip. Even if everything keeps crashing, stepping in right now is not a bad idea

I don't want to use coinbase, because I want to be able to buy other altcoins. Bittrex isn't accepting new members. Which exchange should I use? I don't think I can send poloniex USD - at least I haven't figured out how.

Yes. This is very good. Christmas is gonna send it flying again.

Use coinbase to buy bitcoin and eth, then send those coins to websites such as binance where you can buy altcoin

doesn't it take like a week to transfer this shit right now?