Are the Alpha legion still around?

Are the Alpha legion still around?

Yes

Cool, thanks.

No, we aren't. Anyone who says we are is a liar and you should shoot them. We're totally not still around.

hmmm, okay friend

They just got a brand new shipment of Primaris Marines!
Or they didn't!

Oh yes of course those new space marines being inserted into every chapter those "Primais Marines" yes...

I'm sure the Omega Marines need some reinforcements.

Nope, phased out

>Implying the genetic technology Belisarius Cawl "found" to create Primaris Marines wasn't the same shit the AL stole from Corax in the Heresy
>Implying that it doesn't contain a corrupted code
>Implying that it doesn't make every Primaris Marine secretly loyal to the alpha legion
>Implying Alpharius won't Order 66 the manlet Marines at the appropriate time

maybe

>Are the Alpha legion still around?
Of course not! What are you, some kind of fucking heretic?

Hydra Dominatus...

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

I would love to see that actually.

Got loads of Dark Angels manlets ready to be painted
Ready to hunt giants

8th Edition is a Legion plot.

If I ever paint marines I'm going to paint them as Ultramarines - except with the Omega symbol.

Jokes aside, considering how things work out in 40k, especialy when someone tries to do emperor's work for him, I will be really surprised if the whole Primaris Marines thing DOES NOT backifre hard, probably with tentacles and demons involved.

They do keep pointing out almost every time that they talk about primaris space marines

>It is unkown if the Primaris marines suffer the same weaknesses toward geneseed flaws and heresy as their forefathers

Heck I think I even saw in one thing them hinting it was possible Primaris marines could be even MORE susceptible to heresy.

GW did say Chaos was going to play into the lore more and become a big bad threat, which means sooner or later we're gonna see edgy primaris marines.

Yeah, they are doing fine, heard their primarch was leading the imperium now.

Cawl should have made small wiry humans and fleets of new starships instead of the Primaris.

Alpharius and Omegon could disguise themselves as one of their marines because they were all close in height (the former being short for a primarch, the latter being tall for marines), right? Would that mean that Primaris marines are all about Alpharius size?

>tfw Guilleman orders the creation of new Marines using data 'recovered' from the AL
>tfw ALL of the Primaris Marines are actually Alpharius

Just according to keikaku.

I'm hoping that they're thunder warriors Mark II, good fighters but batshit insane.

Everyone knows that the emperor is actually alpharius in disguise

And the EMPEROR shall strike down the Nephillim, and we shall be the instrument of HIS Wrath.

Alpharius is dead. He died by the hand of Rogal Dorn in one of the later HH novels.

That leaves Omegon, and if that duel with Girly Man actually happened like described, he is dead as well.
If not, he might have replaced Papa Smurf and now is himself in charge which would fit the theory that this is the same genetic material he previously stole.

in the 5th ed space marine codex there were subtle (maybe unintentional) references of some ultramarine successors being alpha legion cells.
Sons of Orar are one example. their origin lost in the mist of the past. sporting an omega symbol as their chapter badge.
the other was something similar. they have an alpha as their chapter badge. don't remember the name. also supposedly ultramarine succesors. red color scheme...

Alpharius and Omegon each have multiple body doubles. Even if they're both legitimately dead its entirely possible some enterprising doubles have taken their place.

You know when I think about it.
Are'nt it described how alpha legioners can consume the blood of their primarch to become larger and stronger?

>da Alpha lejun

Back to stormfront you go