Worm Metropolis CYOA General #6

Previous Thread IRC: rizon.net/chat
OOC IRC = #WMCYOA
IC IRC = #Metropolis_Streets
Discord: discord.gg/du3Xsdr
Pastebin : pastebin.com/v9N1nhm3
Google Drive : drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4HBOzQub8_5TURaY25ucThDR3c
Drive Drop : drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4HBOzQub8_5UE14QjhCQ21xTDQ?usp=sharing
New Metropolis CYOA(WIP): docs.google.com/document/d/1nFdmfWAqeiq12eCZK0VoxPsj8r6hWn-_buCRSyaFHmY/edit?usp=sharing

RP Rules, CYOA and Info Below

#slowuploadspeed
#someonewithbetterinternetdotherest

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dBUdWq
docs.google.com/document/d/1nFdmfWAqeiq12eCZK0VoxPsj8r6hWn-_buCRSyaFHmY/edit#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hey. I tried something like this in the CYOA thread and there was enough interest in forming teams and shit as characters I decided to make this into an entire thread on its own. Basically you use the Worm CYOA to make yourself a superhero and join a team. The goal of this thread is not to build super OP characters, but build interesting characters who would work together in teams. Compared to the regular CYOA this is a low-power game. The CYOA itself is super easy to break, so there’s a few rules to go along with it to maintain the theme of the thread, keep things balanced and prevent this thread from turning into a race to make the most OP character possible.

>The setting itself is Metropolis, a typical extra-large New York sandbox rip-off. Even though it’s all the same setting you can pick Gestation, the Golden Age or Worthless Opponent as your scenario, but it won’t mean much more than a difference in starting points. Canon characters – Contessa, Skitter, Eidolon, Glaistig Uaine, etc – don’t exist in Metropolis. Every organisation mentioned in the CYOA still exists, but with none of the canon characters in it and they are based out of Metropolis. The Protectorate and the Wards still exist, as does the PRT. The Guild is not Canadian. The Undersiders are pre-Taylor heisters. The ABB and E88 are locked in a turf war and the Merchants sell drugs to homeless people. S9 exists and you can be in it, but you’ll probably end up with a kill order on you.

Is there any reason to have a "general" if threads die out before 300 posts successively

>Cauldron still exists and is still a secret organisation that wants to manufacture more parahumans and take control of as many parahuman organisations as possible in preparation for fighting the Entities. Conspirators are active members of Cauldron and still get access to those sweet, sweet Cauldron powers. If you have a dead shard and you aren’t a case 53, you either stole from Cauldron or secretly work for them. If you work for them, your job is to get into a position of power within your organisation to further cauldron’s reach. If you stole from them expect Conspirators to hunt you down – or heroes working for Cauldron.

>The Birdcage exists. It is not in Metropolis, and unless stated is exactly the same as in canon – a giant guardless prison run by AIs with no way out. If you are a villain and you get caught three times or you get caught after doing something horrific you end up here til it’s time to fight the entities.

>1) Duplicate powers don’t stack. Two people with power fluctuation standing next to each other would not buff each other’s power fluctuations. This is to stop the most OP builds.
>2) You can only spend a maximum of 15 Shard points on powers. This includes the 3S it takes to upgrade a power to its second trigger. This rule is in place to stop people building characters with a million high S powers (vigilantes I’m looking at you) or who are otherwise obscenely broken – Worm parahumans are closer to being x-men than justice leaguers in power level. It also stops everyone from taking a million flaws to get ridiculous powers. We can’t all be vagrants who got kidnapped and tortured by S9 and Ziz. Conspirators are the exception to this rule – they can spend up to 20 points on powers (perks of being cauldron).

>3) No Abaddon shards or Negentropy. No-one has Abaddon shards in canon Worm and this is a low power game anyway. Negentropy is a no go because the entities lose all incentive to hand out powers if they’ve developed immortality. If you’re upset because “muh immortality” keep in mind as a parahuman you’re unlikely to live for much longer than a decade anyway (life in spandex is violent and short).
>4) No more than 3 Endbringers at a time. First come first served, and you play like canon Endbringers – you periodically show up to wreck everybody’s shit.
>5) I’m thinking of making this into a proper RP if I can find a decent place to host it. No drop-ins or gifts – let’s keep it in-character.

>A few final notes:

>Case 53 flaw x1 = you are a human with a few extra parts, like elf ears, feathers in your hair, weird pupils/irises/sclera, extra fingers etc. Think Canary from canon.

>Case 53 Flaw x2 = you are still recognisably humanoid, but not as a “human”. Think Gully or Weld from canon – you genuinely look like a monster and ordinary humans might be nervous or quick to judge you.

>Case 53 x3 = you are no longer recognisable as human. Think Garotte or Mantellum from canon. People who see you will think you’re a monster and may run screaming from you.

>Having a kill order on you means you did something truly horrific or awful, or have repeatedly shown yourself to be too dangerous to be safely apprehended by the authorities. In short, you’ve killed people and as a result there's a fuckhueg bounty on you, which anyone - from heroes to sinister villains to rule-breaking vigilantes to every yahoo with a gun - can collect on, with no questions asked an no attempts to arrest them. They just stroll into Protectorate HQ, drop off your severed head, get given their money and walk out, even if they're a wanted felon.

Because we actually have a good community going that roleplays frequently on Discord and it is pretty fun to make street-level characters.

The rp sounds fun but what's it like? Is there groups and shit? Whats the combat like, it seems difficult in theory

Yep. The groups exist and well we sort of roleplay the combat resulting in some loss of randomness but it's actually super-fun as most people try not to god-mod. Come down to the discord you might find it fun.

Alright I'll make a character, man I love the wormverse

>4) No more than 3 Endbringers at a time. First come first served, and you play like canon Endbringers – you periodically show up to wreck everybody’s shit.

any more endbringer slots open? itd be a hell of a time roleplaying one of those fuckers

Oh yeah. That rule is a bit outdated, we generally have three but you can make one if you want since canon Worm has a few more.

GOING EZ Mode w/ schoolgirl harem

>Gestation 15 / 15
>Rogue
>Male Adult
>CEO Identity
>Budget Costume
> No Skills
>Dead Shard + 3 red
>Perks
Followers x3 - 9 blue ( 3 girls starting girls; childhood friend, dandere, and moe)
Cauldron Vial x3 - 6 blue (3 more girls for my harem )
Second Trigger* x2 - 8 blue 6 red
Voice in my Head - 2 red (wingman in my head)
>Flaws
Humble Beginnings + 5 blue 5 red (ill just buy powers)
Nemesis x3 + 9 blue (3 tsundere girls that eventually fall in love with me)
>Powers
Peak Conditioning* - 1 red ("infinite stamina")
Summoning* - 7 red ("your call cannot be resisted")
Immunity - 1 red (STD immunity)
>Rogue
Job - Public Display
Thriving Business - 3 blue
Act of Neutrality - 3 blue

>mfw even in this world ill never get laid

Don't worry. There are a bunch of prostitutes you can abuse, then they'll trigger and kill your ass.

no yanderes pls

>w/summoning i offer quick escapes for female heroes and villains in danger

>they can repay me anyway they want

>mfw they all have bfs already

Name: Victor Martin
Cape Name: Dervish
Scenario: Gestation (15/15)
Path: Villain
Civilian Identity: No identity (17/15)
Costume: Budget (17/15)

Skills:
Martial Arts (13/15)
Marksmanship (8/15)
First Aid (5/15)

Shard: Natural Trigger (8/15)

Perks:
Second Trigger(4/12)

Powers:
Combo (4/2)
Mirror Image (4/0)

Gang:
Other(alone)
Connections(0/0)

Victor was abused regularly in his youth and triggered at a young age at the hands of a local gang. After accidentally beating one of these members to death Victor went on the run.

Only resurfacing after the heat had died down, he begun slowly establishing himself as a local player and is now on the lookout for opportunities.

im hiring this guy as a bodyguard

Here, going to sleep but I'll join the discord tomorrow if you'll have me

Looking forward to seeing him in action.

Cape Name: Arc Lad
Scenario: Gestation
Path: Hero
Origin: Teenager
Civilian Identity: Home-schooled
Skills: Tactics
Shard: Abaddon
Perks: x2 Followers [2 free], Plot Convenience, Secret Lair, Second Trigger x1
Flaws: Worst Day Ever x2, Slaughterhouse 9
Powers:
* Stand, Second Trigger * Flight * Peak Condition * Cosmetic Shape shift
Group: Ward

Stand Name: "Simon X" - (Stand has Damage Sharing, Revenant Blade, Barrier, and Cosmetic Shapeshift)

No big hitting powers, but they make up for it with variety! Arc Lad and Simon X is all about inspiring and encouraging the people in these dark times - that's why we have to look the part. We're good looking and trained in coordination with each other.

no pic for Simon X

About the Identity Reveal and S9 flaws. Do they happen immediately, as soon as we arrive, or is this a guarantee that they will occur at some point? So with the S9, for example, does this flaw mean they start traveling to Brocktown to recruit me literally as soon as I show up?

I would say that it takes a bit for them to begin targeting you.

As for identity reveal, it's up to you on how you want to fluff it.

Villain name: Slime Girl
Villain, female insert, Teenager.
A High Schooler, to get access to all the corruptible youths unsatisfied with the hero system.
Costume: Cape, ofcourse she wears a cape.
Skills:Parkour. Because of course it is. Also Martial arts as any street rat learns.

Lets also give her the Thinker Element.

Flaws:
Rough Start x2. A poor little high school girl. Very susceptible to switching to the dark side, no?

Case 53x2. A little more, ah, altered by her powers. Probably got bullied about it too or something.

Humble Beginnings. Lets say She had a bad run in with some "heros" who were "rescuing" her as a kid.

Perks:.
Second Trigger x2 for both powers

Secret Lair. Some abandoned place she found while wandering the streets.

Plot convenience

Powers: Infection. Sometimes she'll subconciously turn herself gooey as a defense mechanism. She also learned she could do that in that encounter with the "heroes". Also, I presume this gives her immortality yeah? We all know slime girls live forever.

Also as a bonus, Elasticity. Probably helps her squeeze through tight alleys.

Her reputation on the street is that she's a loner who works alone. Poor little slime girl, maybe a group will recruit her.

Looks good, man

>Gestation
>Vigilante Red Knight
>Insert female teen highschool
>Bodysuit
>Stealth
>Mechanics
9 15
>Zion
>Plot
>Secret Lair
>Noctis Cape
>Case 53 1 eyes
>Worst day 1
>Psychic nosebleed
8 17 points left

>Stand Vector Push
>Immunity
>Vampyrism
>Element Water
8 4
>Ambivalent
>PRT Info
>Supply
>Stealth suit
>Blade
0 4

As for story, let's say that she's a great swordsman, who sometimes worked for smaller gangs as a mercenary.

One day, she was hired to return a case with a cauldron vial from a building that was taken over by a villain.
They managed to ambush the the villain, take the vial and run for it, but a hero appeared and they were caught in the battle between them, assumed to be enemy by both.
With the villain and his assumed henchmen defeated, the hero left. The girl, mortally wounded by a stray shot, reached towards the defeated villain to make a shadowy copy of herself raise from her body to drain the remaining life force out of him.

Saved by the trigger from the brink of death, she sold the vial for a secret lair with a PRT database and decided to hunt down both villains and heroes that don't know what collateral damage is, preferably the ones with bounties on their heads.

Is this good enough? I posted in previous threads, but didn't get an answer

Where are these sketches coming from?

sketches?

Scenario : Gestation Start Date : April 8th, 2011 +15 : Character Points +15 : Shard Points
Path : Rogue : Civillian Identities no longer cost any points
Origin : Insert Gender : Female Age : Adult : 22
Civillian Identity Free : CEO
Costume Free : Budget
Skills -5 CP : Strategy -2 CP : Parkour
Shard -3 CP : -3 SP : Foreign Element : Abaddon Shard is far more powerful and potent Doesn't affect personality
Perks -1 CP : Plot Convenience -4 CP : -3 SP : Second Trigger
Flaws +1 SP : Case 53 : Animal Ears
Gifts Second Chance
Powers -7 SP : Paramount : Second Trigger -1 SP : Power Sight -2 SP : Copycat
Rogue Job : Product Sales
Synergy Effects : Paramount + Power Sight + More Powerful due to Abaddon + Copycat (I'm not sure on this one)

If you're posting for the rp then you can only use 15 points for powers period. If not then yeah it's good

discord.gg/dBUdWq
Join the discord if you want to play your characters !

Making my 2 followers

Team Member 2
Cape Name: Silica
General Bio: Former Villain; adult female with hacking and investigative skills. Worked as a freelance journalist.
Shard: Scion
Perks: Second Trigger
Flaws: Worst Day Ever
Powers:
* Stand, Second Trigger * Cosmetic Shapeshift * Omnicombustion

Team Member 3
Cape Name: Polaris
General Bio: Former Vigilante, adult male; skilled in mechanics and survival. Worked as a dock worker.
Shard: Scion
Perks: Second Trigger, Power Slot
Flaws: Humble Beginnings
Powers:
* Stand, Second Trigger * Cosmetic Shapeshift * Repair * Radar

Identity reveal you start the RP with your identity being public, S9 you'll be a target during that arc.

What are you guys' consensus on the Genetics Tinker, could you work on and manipulate memories? Cloning implies an ability to replicate brains and their stored memories.
And to what degree can you manipulate genes? Imbuing brute level durability and strength, Perfect Mind intelligence, Regeneration? Adeptus Astartes physiology? How far is too far?

Is creating a new country on a private island populated by clones too much for RP?

Know what this work doesn't need? Merchants. Trying out the new powers from the Metropolis doc.

Name: Dude Smoothie, Nathan Collins
Scenario: Gestation
Path: Villain
Origin: Male, Adult
Civilian Identity: Dock Worker
Costume: Budget
Skill: First Aid, Stealth, Parkour, Investigation, Banter
Shard: Natural Trigger
Perks & Flaws: 2x Second Trigger, Lair, Rough Start
Powers: Toxicology ST, Immunity ST, Pocket Room
Path Specific: Merchants, Mooks
Fluff: Shit upbringing with plenty of beatings by his alcoholic father, tries studying chemistry, drops out, tries cooking meth, fucks up, pisses off local gang in the process. Locked up by said gang and told to get his shit together and cook what he said he’d cook, or get dumped in a landfill. Bluffs his way through, pretending to know what he’s doing, knowing they don’t, mounting pressure causes trigger event, second trigger when a later batch blows up and wipes out the whole gang, leaving himself the only survivor thanks to his immunity to fire and acid. Picked up by the Merchants not long after.

You're not fooling anyone Horatio.

Anyway, tinkers have specific fields usually. So probably a little bit of everything, but maybe either clones really well, messes with brains really well, augments really well.

Shit like that.

What time are the sessions usually played? Or is it just freeform roleplay anytime?

Generally freeform anytime, but certain events are scheduled in advance, particularly stuff line Gang Wars, Endbringers, and the S9.

all the aart

I just used pintrest but people would get it from all sorts of places

>see this thread
>wonder who would win in a battle between Crawler and SCP-682

682. Crawlers shard would eventually run out of power but 682 is powered by bullshit.

682. Crawler died from being turned to glass, while the lizard survived everything from being reduced to a particularly angry collection of particles to being put in a room whose existence is described as "The Generally Nice, Friendly Thing That Can And Will Kill SCP-682 Permanently if it So Much As Spots That Damn Lizard."

Could Anyone Aswer My question?

Do Augmentation "second trigger" allow you to turn into an AI like dragon? like access to interwebs and sht? or do you need Machine Spirit too?

Technically you wouldn't be an AI, but you would be a cyberexistance so no difference. If you want a robutt body the normal version of Augmentation should be enough.

But I do. Stand 7 + push 2 + vampyrism 2 + element 3 + immunity 1 = 15

Yeah but you can only have 3 powers, it cost shard points to get power slots

I'd say think more like Soma and less like Ghost in the Shell.

shouldn't be a problem if he just spends 1 shard point, power slot counts as a perk and doesn't go against the 15 power limit, only second trigger does.

Not for vigilantes.

Right sounds good then

This sounds like a cool idea. Tried to get something like this started with my rpg group but it never got off more than a few sessions. Someone made khepri off the bat and it got stupid fast with mindcontrol shenanigans and players trolling each other.

How are you guys doing with power players? An unrestricted CYOA rpg can go off the rails pretty fast.

Point 1 through 4 in and .

>living forest
Why did anyone waste a power slot adding that shit to the chart? It's so out of the place, and who would want to transform into a forest? How could that ever be useful? What a waste.

Should have just added Laberynth's power instead of Living Forest.

the monsters fighting for you in the 2nd trigger seems interesting, but yeah it's kinda out of place

Subverting an area you can't die in and you fully control sounds like a pretty cool idea to be honest.
It's basically having permanent home advantage.

Do remember Worm is about making small powers work big. The MC had only "manipulation of bugs" and still she went mano a mano with almost all the big guys of the setting.

plus becoming that size is great for powers that rely on radius like copycat or powerhub

Disrupting enemy control and situational awareness, becoming nearly unkillable, controlling all plants and monsters. The second trigger makes the forest stay when you change back, meaning if you change into the forest over and over and start covering a huge area, you'd be essentially immortal and have a giant kingdom all to yourself, that you could walk through and control every aspect of as a human.
Stop being so short-minded, broh. Not every power out there has to be super strength or laser eyes.

>super strength
Which one was super strength again?

'Peak Condition', 'Do You Even Lift', 'Rocky', 'Broken Limiter'
:

>you need over 40 points to get super strength

>Those are all powers that could potentially give you some form of enhanced strength
>Peak Condition is literally 1 shard point
>Do You Even Lift is literally 3 shard points
nigga why does it even matter

Peak condition literally says it grants you Olympic athlete physique. Which isn't a lot of strength, its not super strength.

Do you even lift says you can lift strong things, doesn't say you can punch like if you had super strength.

Those two powers are not super strength, not even combined they are super strength.

OP here. Adding a sixth rule, after having seen the powers "in action"

>6)Trump powers can't have second triggers. Kingmaker can only grant one power per person.

Heard you were talking shit like we wouldn't find out.

I assume you guys are working on replacement STs? I mean Power Fluctuation and Power Sight don't seem too bad, but can see why the others are getting tossed. Perhaps Adaptation can become pseudo-Crawler, granting slowly built up immunity to mundane effects as well. Paramount might gain the ability to change more often and/or do two powers at once.

Yeah balances are being worked on rn
>docs.google.com/document/d/1nFdmfWAqeiq12eCZK0VoxPsj8r6hWn-_buCRSyaFHmY/edit#
You can help out if you want

Looks like that anime show about ORANGE and then he transforms into an orange kamen rider and fights fruits for a living.

It was a great show, I should finish it sometime.

Why the Paramount change? It's almost word to word Eidolon's power. I don't see what's so bad about it.

fuck Cauldron

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge how stupid Montage without 2nd trigger is

am I supposed to train my way into battle?

For those of you who are Natural Triggers, how are your powers horribly ironic in relation to your trigger?

depends on how fst it builds up and goes away

its either very strong or very weak

Got the power to lie and have everyone believe it. Got the power because she was a compulsive liar and a bully who ended up pushing someone into shooting up the school and trying to kill her.

OP here. Disregard this, im just a salty faggot

>that feeling when an open Worm RP has finally been established here
>that feel when you can't even jump in being too damn busy with work and social life

Just fuck my shit up..

Indeed it was and you should. The joke is that one of the Nine members went Living Forest and is basically ripping off the enemies and forest for his motif.

oh boy, we've got one of these guys here

Second Character Build based on an Idea I had
of a triple agent.
>Name
Voodoo Child (As a Conspirator)
Christian Crowley (Invented Civ Ident via Cauldron)
Counterbalance as his Hero Name
>Path
Gestation
>Path
Conspirator
>Origin
Drop-In/Adult
>Civ ID
No Identity
>Costume
Bodysuit
>Skills
Strategy
Tactics
Stealth
Hacking
Investigation
>Shard
Natural Trigger
>Perks
Second Trigger (Stand)
Second Trigger (Counter)
Blindspot
>Gift
Interludes
>Flaws
Rough Start
Worst Day Ever
Slaughterhouse 9
>Powers
Protocols
Stand
Counter
>Stand Name
Master of Puppets
>Stand Powers
Voodoo
Elemental
>Conspirator Perks
Boogeyman
Undercover (The Protectorate as Counterbalance)'

I saw that King is a Slaughterhouse 9 member with mind control. As Voodoo Child, the Slaughterhouse 9 would of heard of him and know that he has a similar power to control people but not only is his identity a secret it also rumored that he cannot be affected by Mind Control. Using Counter+Protocols allows him to have a standby script that it auto-triggers whenever he starts to lose control of his body via powers such as Voodoo, Master abilities, Infection, etc.

As Voodoo Child he uses his stand to curse people with bad luck or control them for whatever Cauldron needs. Primarily it's to orchestrate incidents such as enough bad luck to have people trigger (similar to how his Worst Day Ever's bad luck helped him trigger), using Counter to cause enemy powers to reflect back on them which could cause enough havoc to their psyche to cause them to second trigger or cause someone else to trigger as the power causes damage to surrounding areas. One of the Cauldron plots he would be part of would be "Operation Wildcard" in which he gathers information on how several Trump powered capes triggered and trying to replicate the results in potential Cauldron recruits/gather data that can be used in the creation of Trump-like Cauldron Vials.

His triggering was caused by constant bad luck that kept happening in his life. Both parents dying of incurable diseases, paperwork needed for jobs/school constantly being held up with red tape, sporadic illness, etc. This left him with a weird dichotomy on External and Internal Locus of Control which manifested in his powers. Now he can manipulate the luck of others using Master of Puppet's Voodoo ability (External Locus) along with deflecting the "bad vibes" people send to him via their powers by using Counter (Internal Locus).

The second trigger for both of his abilities happened during his "initation" to Cauldron as they pushed the limits of his mind, body, and powers to make sure that he would be immune to Mind Control from other Masters along with instilling loyalty to Cauldron. Originally the process they put him through was just a test to see if they could actually cause a person to second trigger along with analyzing his Trump power along with his blind spot ability. It's to this point that Contessa keeps a close eye on him because while she knows she could take him down in a fight along with her resources at Cauldron, the concept of working with someone who is unaffected by her power unnerves her and makes her think that he cannot be trusted.

Contessa doesn't exist on Earth Dalet.

What about Alexandria? Who runs the PRT?

It's a little silly, but we just kinda decided against a hard no-canon characters thing so people could kinda fill the roles themselves. End result, we have a group called "The Trinity" who run the PRT. They're called Schwarzschild, The Fool, and Ra, and they like, very roughly fill the roles the canon characters fill, I think?

There's a Triumvirate Equivalent called The Trinity, the one that runs the PRT is Ra.

Is the Veeky Forums PRT as corrupted as the fluff PRT?

Given the lack of Scion looming over Cauldron, they don't go to quite the same levels, and the people are on average a bit better. Still willing to overlook a fair bit because of Endbringers and an overabundance of criminals.

So I went ahead and built a dude.

>Graham Crowswood
>Vigilante, Anti-Villain - "Grid" (+3C, +1S)
>Stealth costume (see Vigilante perks, -2C)
>Office Drone (-1C)
>Natural Trigger (+3C)
(18C, 16S)

>Hacking (-1C)
>Investigation (-2C)
(15C, 16S)

>Noctis Cape (-1S)
>Secret Lair (-2C)
(13C, 15S)

>Stand - "The Hellion" (-7S, 10 St)
>>Elemental (-3St)
>>Machine Spirit (-7St)
>Technopathy, second trigger (-5S, -4C)
>Repair (-2S)
>Shock and Awe (-1S)
>Immunity (-1S) - variant, carries electricity immunity but none of the stock first-tier immunities
(0S, 9C)

>Tinkertech (-4C)
>Supply Lines (-4C)
>Tool Belt (-1C)
(0S, 0C)

The power set, in its entirety, is an attempt at simulating someone who can sense and direct electricity, but isn't (and will never be) very good at actually generating the stuff.

Why did Skitter chose to become miss gray that weaves instead of maintaining her identity?

I don't get it. She had no reason to betray his friends yet one more time.

Dinah said to, not listening to Dinah is grounds for a Darwin Award.

is everyone just making 20pt characters to pvp now?

isn't Stand broken to shit? we should ban it

Cauldron get 20 points. There's a lot of them apparently

In the anime, Cauldron powers are for the most part way stronger than regular ones though. Maybe its intended.

I can only think of Lung as one of the few natural triggers that are actually on par with a cauldron slave. And lung is one in a 100,000 capes.

they also stayed in the shadows and didn't fight normal capes unless absolutely necessary

>they also stayed in the shadows
>travelers
>Weld
>shatterbird
>Siberian
>Fautline's crew

Stand probably needs to have its second trigger version purged to prevent being used as a cheap way to grab more 2T effects. The ability itself is three extra power points that can't be used for a lot of stuff; in addition to the obvious RAW bans, many useful powers have secondary benefits that enhance a cape who actually had them, but don't do so much for stand users.

what i think the user is implying is that there were no capes who outwardly identified themselves as cauldron agents, everyone is a part of some other group
I can't really talk about the story though because im only halfway through it

sorry if I spoiled anything

i dont think you did, and i knew the risks of coming into this thread anyways