Friends, Romans, Veeky Forumsnessmen, lend me your ear!

Friends, Romans, Veeky Forumsnessmen, lend me your ear!

A few days ago I told all of you to get out of bitcoin and to move into tether when it was at about 18k, pic related. Those who listened have saved almost half of their investment, those who trolled, talked nonsense and were generally autistic got burned badly.

Who here saved money, who here listened? Who here listened to the gospel of CryptoBro when the time came?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never saw your thread

we're going down to 8k right?

So faggot When Will it go up

JUST YESTERDAY I THANKED YOU CRYPTOBRO FOR WARNING ME THE FIRST TIME AROUND--I WAS A TOUCH LATE LAST NIGHT, BUT IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOUR ADVICE THAT I CONVERTED 85% OF MY PORTFOLIO INTO TETHER!

THANK YOU CRYPTOBRO! I DON'T HAVE MUCH YET BUT WHEN I MAKE IT BIG I'M SENDING YOU A PERCENTAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE HERO WE NEED (THOUGH NOT THE ONE WE DESERVE)

Fuck off crytpobro DM’ed me saying to Margin long till 25k
Lost my house.
Don’t listen to this con artist

Spread more wisdom o'dear one.

Cryptobro would never do that. You're a LIAR

Mark it zero

Well, what we're seeing now in unprecedented. There is a mass evacuation of hordes and hordes of non traditional investors. In prior corrections there weren't this many normies in bitcoin. As a result, while there have been corrections in the past, this is going to be unlike any other. Don't jump back into bitcoin until you start to see a total market reversal. Check this thread out also to see all the people losing their minds selling. In CryptoBro we trust!

Actually laughed out loud. You can't even DM over Veeky Forums. Plus if you check my previous advice, I always advise people to NOT margin trade.

I didn't listen, please help me cryptobro

What do I do now? ;_;

>calling me a faggot
>wants free wisdom that will save him thousands

Refer to

Cryptobro, I didn't heed your wisdom, what do I do now? I feel like I should buy more btc since it's cheap, maybe buy some other coin?

Refer to Wait until the market starts to totally reverse, don't buy into a freefall.

Thank you. How do I know if it's a reversal? I'll hodl for now and contemplate this failure.

Awesome. Lost 30% value in 3 hours. Let's spread the wealth; invest in another part of the ponzi, and watch the value of another investment go to the basement of Hell. Let me tell my family about this

you will know by the signs. Look for the swan of darkness to lift it's wings and alight in Egypt

Check the charts and see when it hits a massive support level. Youtube a video on what a support level is. If the level continues to hold and bitcoin starts considerably going up afterwards, about $1000 for example, then the market will have reversed it's trend.

How do you count that? Finances education or wat?

that happened near 12800

Stop acting like a god. Everyone knew this was coming.

I am holding and accumulating more because I'm not a dumbass. Last dip went to 3k and then to 20k. I'm not scared.

I have money in 5 cryptos. Should I sell all and buy Tether? or just cash out in real money? or just hold

CryptoBro, I’m always late to your threads.. I’ve being anxious to get your opinion on Monero.. I know right now TA is probably fucked but what’s your opinion?

Nice. If it were possible I would upvote for the Shakespeare reference.

Also, just yesterday I posted a chart on this very board that showed extremely bearish signs for Bitcoin, and I got ridiculed. Well, this is what you get retards.

In CryptoBro We Trust

What do you think of the potential of Cindicator and GIFTO?

Do you think it's a good time to reinvest now? I believe this a reaction to the controversy surrounding the main alts (Lee selling LTC, BCC's release, etc), and the smaller alts are just responding to the crash.

Also, what's your opinion on PRL and HST?

Is LINK actually a good investment or a shitty Veeky Forums meme?

Give it a 10%+/-, if it goes back up 10% from the bottom consider buying. That's my plan.

I was wondering this as well. I divested part of my XMR holdings and I've been wondering what to do with the rest. I'm considering selling a part now, like 20% with the goal of buying back a bit lower.

My brother wants to double down and put a month of salary in NXT. Is he a genius or retarded? I know he's emotional.

If you have any, sell. If you are lookin to buy, don't

Whats a good coin to hold

yeah it was obvious for anyone with slight understanding of ta
now rebuying at ~10-11 where its showing strong support
and it will rebounce over 20k again

XRB and XRM in my opinion (long term)

Holy shit please fuck off you autistic attention-whoring tripfag. I made the same call that it wouldnt hit 20k. There are hundreds of people screaming the same and exact opposite things. No one gives a shit.

First of all: In CryptoBro we trust!
Second: I have 20k Link and 13K Req which I intend to hold for a year (In my country I don't have to tax it, if I hold for at least that long, else it's 27.5% per trade).
Which other alts would you recommend to buy to hold for at least a year now since they are all on sale?

Cryptobro please save me for I have sinned and spurned your infinite wisom and knowledge.

Please bask me in your omnipotent grace and light and answer me one question.

I am getting JUST'D because I am 100% in alts.

Should I move into BTC for the eventual recovery? or should I hold my alts?

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO.

WHATAS ABOUTR ETHEREUDAM OR WAT I HATEE GOVMENT GIBS PLES SIR TARGEt

nub here, tf is tether

>If it were possible I would upvote

I'm an extremely avid reader and I read a ton about subjects that interest me. Finance happens to be one of those subjects.

>everyone knew this was coming
>hordes of people and hundreds of threads asking every minute what is coming

For now, I would. The bottom of this is unknown, and even if you move to tethers now and the market rebounds 10 or 15% without you being invested, your upside is still massive and you'll still be making lots of money over time.

Monero is the king of anonymous transactions. Because of this, it has value in regards to the black market where people need to trade things anonymously. It's upside is very large but limited limited because, in my opinion, there won't be massive mainstream adoption. The coin is tailored for anonymous transactions.

As I always say, there will be trolls, there will be naysayers, but.. All will learn in time. They can learn after they lose all their money, or they can learn when they take my advice and end up rich.

Refer to my previous posts about this question.

Great potential moon, but it's going to take a ton of time before it seems massive action. Plus it does have a good chance of failing because since it only has 2 devs, other legitimate companies might try to copy their idea, put together a team and devour their market share. Only put in 5-10% of your portfolio.

>price suddenly drops
>shorter term moving averages drop more than longer term
Woah, you're like Neo in The Matrix dude.

buy now, its turning around

at times like this you should watch it

hold them, this is temporary, in 7 days you will get at least 80% of loss back. this is whales dumping their reserves, after it is done all of that money will go to alts and they will skyrocket.

I’ve been holding 3.5k XRB since $.12. Do you think it’s worth taking some profit or just let it all ride. With the lack of liquidity I feel like it’s Forcing me to hold.

Redpill me

is it recovering now or is this a bull trap

It's correct English as far as I know. I'm not a native speaker though, so can anyone confirm?

You know what, thank you cryptobro, I'm a poor student and made 100 bucks.

Will have close to 1k monthly to invest starting next years, I'm reading everything I can get my hands on, what do you recommend cryptobro?

Cheers

Username gox. Oh shit.

>1 min graph

If I were you I wouldn't. XRB is the free-est ticket to lamboland.

cryptobro. is this guy right? I think it's still way too volatile to get back in just yet

lol 1 min is not a good timeframe to check for a reversal of a downward trend this big

I have almost 2k XRB and if I had more money to invest right now I would go heavier on XRB. It's a very solid coin. It reached 300-400 millions market cap on two shit exchanges and the majority of the crypto people doesn't really know it.

That’s how I feel too. My issue is I hold and never take profit. I’m up big over the last year but for some reason I can never get myself to reduce a position. I am diversified and in low for all my coins. But it would be nice to put some cash in the bank or on reserve for these dips. I’m having a hard time making a strategy for that

If he's emotional, he's going to act like the people mass selling their bitcoins right now screaming on facebook the moment there's a 20% correction in the market. You need nerves of steel and you need to desensitize yourself from the money. If you care about your brother, convince him not to invest.

XRP and XLM. They both cover are competing to solve the issue of transferring money and both of them have solid long term value. One may beat the other, but the one that wins will more than double in price making up for the loss that you'll sustain if one goes to 0. Buy half and half.

You'll be amazed at how many people screeched at me saying that I had no idea what I was talking about.

XRP and XLM. Careful with how much of your portfolio is in LINK, it's a risky proposition. Like I've said before in this thread, my advice is to only keep 5-10% of your portfolio in link. Only my advice though, if you believe that strongly in it, then do what you will.

My child, my follower, one who listens to the advice that will allow him to retire, refer to the third reply i put in this post . Remember to be disciplined and strong in your investing and you will succeed.

Check all the archives for my threads or read my threads when i post them. Educate yourself and have an iron willpower.

Not the problem, just don't out yourself as a redditor.

Not only did I listen, I also made an extra 20k buying the dips and selling the bounces

Is it true that grug barons started this ?

BITCOIN YOU BETRAY ME WITH A DIP? WHY HAVE MY ALTS FORSAKEN ME? BLESSED ART THOU CRYPTOBRO FOR I SHALL TRUST IN THE LORD AND TRUST IN U

I am all in TRX and a bit on FUN should I go more in and if so, on what?

true, but you have to keep in mind that it moves crazy fast and there is solid support at 11k
while you wait it will be 15k again

"The intelligent investor" and anything from Peter Lynch and Warren Buffet. Also, make sure to save some money every month and invest it. You money are quite literally your employees. When this whole cryptogame is over, I strongly recommend you put your money into Vanguard ETFs for long term holds.

Why spew hatred when there is tons of money to go around? Be grateful you have money in the bank and a computer to use to take hold of these wonderful opportunities.

Hang on to it, it has good fundamentals and a lot of solid upside. Selling it now would be like the people who sold bitcoin for a few hundred.

Every day or every other day I try to make these threads to hand out redpills like candy. Make sure to read them and/or check the archives.

It's really hard to say, like I said in my previous posts in the thread, this correction is unprecedented because now we have loads of normal fickle investors who are mass selling their BTC and crypto at the first sign of trouble. I'm not jumping back in until i'm confident the bleedout is over.

Refer to my previous posts

Correct.

btw are there any connections betwen this bubble and Charlie Lee selling all his coins
and this question >

Like I've been saying, all will learn in time. They will either learn by rejecting my advice and losing everything, or they will learn by taking my advice and becoming rich. I'm glad you've taking the brighter path user.

Thank you for the support my good friend.

opinions on TRX/ICX/FUN? also thanks for doing this CryptoBro

How do I refer to your previous posts??

cryptobro your research recommendations have helped me more than anything else ever has. can you please dive into researching REQ to btfo pajeets? the tech is written to sound good, but when you look at it, it’s garbage and goes against the industry. it also shills/relies on three shitcoins in the whitepaper

Thoughts on NEO cryptobro? Also what vanguard mutual funds do you have? Vtsax here

I got the bottom by $500.

I don't think we are going any lower

Charlie Lee is a smart guy. He said before that we may be going into a bear market where everything is going to lose 80%+ of it's value. That may actually be the case which is why I told people to jump into tether and wait.

I'll have to look into TRX and ICX more to give you a solid informed response. In regards to FUN, the token actually has value because it has a use as a currency for the company's gaming. However, governments get very antsy and bureaucratic about gambling, so it's a risky bet. A good upside and potential though. Only keep 5-10% of your portfolio in it.

What I mean is, scroll up and read my other posts. A lot of people ask the same questions and I've answered a lot of them previously.

I'm glad I could help. I'll look more into it over the next few days and in a future thread I'll give you an informed breakdown and opinion.

Don't forget the casuals that have been waiting for a dip to buy in, the first sign they see of stabilization they will pour in which could lead to a real recovery.

Is LTC doomed or will it bounce back long term (it seems doomed short term)?

Can you lay us out what, in your opinion, is the ideal portfolio for someone with 10k and under?

Cryptobro, if (like me) you were a poorfag who was able to scrape 1,500 together for an initial investment into the crypto space, would you put the bulk of your buys on IOTA or XRB? both seem to do the same thing, using the same distributed system.

I always see advice from wise traders that say read the white paper, put your money behind what you believe in. Both coins seems the same to me. Please advise.

IN CRYPTOBRO WE TRUST

fuck off tripfag. A blind man would have seen that.

everybody ITT supporting trips kys

>trusting anyone that recommends tether

fucking howling at this one

Why buy all Tethers now? Why is coin good?

Your thoughts on Verge and Electronium? Thanks.

sage

how do u buy tether. coin noob here

I've honestly been pouring as much money as I can into VTSMX. Because of the trump tax cuts, companies are going to be posting higher earnings in 2018 which will cause the stocks to pop even higher and make my/our returns even fatter. When the bear market eventually hits, i'm going to move it into a bond ETF to sustain my money from the impending 20-40% drop. When it drops over the course of a few years, i'm going to rebuy into VTSMX. To your other question, NEO has solid fundamentals and it's a great long term hold.

A split between XRP, XLM, NEO, OMG, STRAT, QTUM, DRGN and IOTA. All of them have value and a large upside for growth. Never invest too heavily into one single coin, you'll be too emotionally invested, plus the risk factor is extraordinarily high.

True. However, information spreads exponentially and the more people screaming that bitcoin is falling will cause more people to hop on and sell and so on and so forth. Ex: 1 person posts BTC is crashing, 10 people see it and post BTC is crashing, 100 people see it ect. We'll see what happens and where the bottom is. Too early to tell at the moment.

Refer to my second post here Tethers are meant to store your value. They are always traded (or are supposed to be traded) at $1. If bitcoin is high at 18k for example, you sell your 1 btc for 18k tethers. When BTC drops to 12k lets say, you buy 1.5 BTC with your tethers. Rinse and repeat if you choose to go that route.

What is your opinion about Raiblocks?

Get an account on either poloniex or bitfinex and buy them there.

Solid fundamentals with a large potential upswing. It's a pretty nice bet that I'd put about 10% of my portfolio into.

yor a good friend

>people are calling a crash since it's at 2k
>the one that made it at the good time now feels like he's the best thing on earth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias

I'll have to look into them more to give you an in depth and appropriate response. Keep an eye out for my future threads.

In an internet full of hate, my only goal is to spread prosperity, wealth and kindness. I'm glad I could help you friend.

Can Bitcoin dipped below $10,000 today?

If you took a moment to read the post a wrote, I said it would lose a good chunk of value, not crash. I'm sorry that you're angry and bitter enough to take the time out of your day to post hate. Good luck to you friend.

Refer to the fifth post here.

Unlikely, but keep an eye on it if you have your money in coins.

Thanks for all the advice CryptoBro, I hope to see more of your threads in the future.

Godspeed user.

Anyway Gentlemen, I've been at it for a good hour and a half now and I need to get going. Good luck to all of you! I'll be around in a day or two with more analysis.

poloneix isn't available in my state (New York) and Bittfinex isn't accepting new accounts.

Not the guy who asked the original question but a coinnoob.

I want to be ready to buy some BTC when the time comes. Where should I do it?
And with credit cards if possible (is that inadvisable?)

Where is there hate ? I'm just warning people that listening to someone who was right doesn't mean he always know best.
Did you read that article ? It makes a lot of sense and is something everyone should know.

I wouldn't ask someone who won the lottery to pick the numbers on my tickets that's it.

I have nothing against you personally, but I hope you're somewhat larping with this prophetic tone and the way you feel superior to everyone.

Do you want me to show the coins I bought in 2013 and the ones I sold the 11th december to prove I'm not bitter ?

hi CryptoBro, it seems like you know what you are talking about (or you are a good roleplayer).
I do have 10k € of disposable money. What would you do with it at the moment?
I dont want to daytrade, i focus on longterm gains.

I am le ebin crybdo benis. Bidgoin goin down do ad leasd 10gay. Eggspegd a bleed do eben 5gay.

NAYSAYER

By the way you sound like you read a lot about markets.
Do you have something about the way people read the order book ? It's so thin compared to the volumes traded it feels so random.
Also the volumes traded themselves are really low compared to the number in circulations.

I don't understand how a few people with a few thousands coins can make the market for 16 million coins.