Games Sans Magic

Rec me some games other than D&D.

I'm sick of casters.

Mage the Awakening

nice untersale refrance

Private eye

WFRP2e
has casters but there's always a chance they get sucked into a demon rape portal for trying to light a candle

This OP. War Hammer Fantasy is a great tabletop setting if you wanna get away from too many casters. And the few casters that are around don't do much in the way of hurling fireballs or slinging lightning.

If you're a caster your probably a heretic. And if you're a heretic you're not long this world.

This! Also I'd recommend Mage: the Ascension, Ars Magica and Dresden Files RPG.

D&D, but no casters.

The Black Company. It's d20 but has incredibly wimpy casters and is low fantasy at its finest.

The Dark Eye 5th Edition.
It is a bit complicated on the first look, but quite easy when you got into it. It has a quite free way of making characters and can offer many different settings for adventures and offers both high and low fantasy campaigns. Magic is more an indirect thing, their are just two offensive spells per magic tradition if I remember correctly but without beeing lame or useless. Plus, the Arwork is quite nice.

GURPS

Casters are shit in pre-WotC D&D.

Bunnies & Burrows not a single caster in the whole game.

>sauce of cropped hentai pic plox

If the DM picks his challenges right (pro-tip, you'll fight a lot of NPCs especially late game) this actually works super well.

Traveller

Riddle of Steel.
Magic is still kind of a thing but it's very subtle

Yeah, seconding TRoS. It's Got magic but it's pretty useless in combat. Can be very effective with prep time and out of combat, but using it is also always a gamble.

FFG's Star Wars RPG minus Force bullshit.

Play Savage Worlds and don't run a setting with magic.

Barbarians of Lemuria has some spell-casting careers, but most of 'em aren't, and you could easily drop the ones that are without damaging anything. It wouldn't be like D&D, where removing magic would tear a gaping hole in the game.

Depends on exactly how sans magic you want it.
Exalted is nice for having people be badass without casting spells. The warrior guy can now actually slice through armies of mortals and punch through solid stone walls. Sorcerers are still a thing but you can just disallow them.