Veeky Forums suffering / deserving

Keep going?

I don't see Rick Priestley there yet.

Given how heavily featured WH40k is on this chart, you'd think its creator would be there.

Probably somewhere high suffering, low deserving: no one deserves to see what he saw them do to his creation.

this graph needs more dimensions

>Cestree
>perfect 10

DEEPEST LORE

>the emperor deserves to suffer

WHO CREATED THIS DOUBLE HERESY

Is Watt Mard on there? I didn't see him.

50/10

Elric? Deserved it?

Fuck you.

Anyone else think we should use faction symbols if we're going to use an entire faction from something to avoid confusion?

mini-mermaids should be
105 suffering, 0 deserved

We are not filling that slot again, it is a dumb slot and the other out of borders place should also go.

>The Emperor
>100% deserved 100% suffering
you guys sure are colossal niggerlords are you?

You forgot the order of the stick from last thead.

Actually you skipped over a whole section of replies for that matter.

Not a bad idea and on that topic, I think the Empire (of Wrhammer Fantasy) can slide into 30, 80.

I was just saying since we have a generic SoB just below the symbol for brettonnia, and some random tau that I think is supposed to represent tau as a whole, AND a dark eldar AND a skaven which I think are supposed to do the same

I don't know the order of the sick, can you provide pictures or give a link to the former thread?

Also I'd like new coordinates for the guy bottom-right.

The order of the stick members.

Roy Greenhilt.

Suffers: 45

Deserves: 20

Durkon Thundershield

Suffers: 55

Deserves: 15

V.

Suffers: 35

Deserves: 30

Haley Starshine.

Suffers: 35

Deserves: 25

Elan.

Suffers: 25

Deserves: 20

Belkar Bitterleaf.

Suffers: 30

Deserves: 85

Ruby deserved none of the suffering she went through.

Get Virtualoptim in here

like here ?

The emperor needs to be moved. This is most heretical.

He's as close to the main character of Veeky Forums. Of course he needs to have the best spot.

No. No tripfags.

Added DG in the 50-90 spot

And while we're at it, SCP Foundation in the 85-90 spot

>Ribbon deserves more suffering than Cestree
Doubt.jpg

GW posted absolute lies in their recent report to investors. They are losing so much money it's comical. They are reaping what they have sewn for more than a decade. The company has maybe 5 years left in it before bankruptcy. They can't afford the rent for their stores. Go pick up a White Dwarf from 10 years ago, count the number of stores listed in the back pages. Now keep in mind most of those stores are staffed by one person now, thats 50-66% layoffs across the board in many stores.

Stick that little GW higher and further right.

You know you can edit the image yourself, right? Just open paint and select/drag.

Fill the white part with some background or alternative color so it doesn't look like a cheap ms paint edit.

See

Can't seem to find John Wick in there.

>Emperor
>on the same level as nagash, archaon, manlet von cuckstein and fucking virt
I mean yeah, he wasn't a saint but come the fuck on.

he should be off the fucking chart at something like 2000 deserve

chaosfags and xenosfags, pls go and stay go

Nah, you're wrong. The Emperor should not be on the list for these two reasons:

1) The Emperor is describes as feeling constant agonizing suffering. If we defin e the Emperor's suffering as 100, everything else would have to go below 50's. Sanguinius didn't feel anything close to the Emperor, he was killed instantly. Pretty much no pain felt. Same goes for Horus. I mean according to this chart Vulkan and Sanguinius felt the same amount of suffering.

2) There's barely any consistend or canon material about the Emperor. The old fluff is (maybe) being retconned by the HH, but no one knows if the HH is canon. Even then, the closest we have gotten to the Emperor is MoM which is highly unreliable due to the Emperor's nature and the fact that the writer of the book has said that nothing in the book can be taken at face value (doesn't stop chaosfags though)

The Emperor should be deleted from the list

I'm sorry for triggering you, but the guy was a fucking parasite. Glad he's a rotting corpse now. Because he definitely is dead. Good for him. Good for the whole universe.

Yeah, but he's the single biggest character of Veeky Forums. he's the core of 40k which, like it or not, is Veeky Forums's favourite game, burning through several threads a day and infesting others.
He has to go somewhere and the dindu nuffin corner is full.

Give him his own category somewhere. Add more canvas or put him in the white spot on the right.
>like it or not
what. i love warhammer

Where would cooldown guy go?

Why are you even arguing suffering levels when it comes to 40k. We all know 40k blows everything out of proportion for the sake of being grim. I mean for fucks sake even the 40k equivalent of stubbing your toe is having your dog get hit by a car.

Lorgar did NOTHING wrong.

Why did the kingdom death survivors deserve so much suffering? Is there some deep lore I am unaware of?

Wow. How long ago was that?
He was an idiot, but we gave him enough shit that he left.

Who is this?

Some guy who kept posting in MTG custom card threads with his shitty oc mechanics that nobody liked but he vehemently defended. Must have been at least two or three years ago. I'm thinking 30/50 for the graph, but I felt sorry for the fucker.

Lamenters and Skub should be switched around.

sc2 top left please.

Werewolf the Apocalypse, Deserves 50+, Suffering 60+

>F.A.T.A.L. in the same spot as Griffith on the /a/ chart

like pottery

Why does Cestree deserve any suffering?

>The Emperor and the Nameless One also fit

Added more CofD gamelines

90 suffering 95 deserved Lord commander eidolon

fabius bile 80 deserved 20 suffered

My character is a 100/100.

Atropus, Asmodeus, Bruenor Battlehammer, Lord of Blades, Vol, Vecna, King Kaius, Durnan?

I guess you could add the Dungeon Meshi team?

Lauis' party at 40 suffering 20 deserved

B team at 50 suffering 60 deserved

So... where the fuck is Jim Profit, exactly?

>>pic related
>>how about a nice 75/30?

>pic related
70/20 I would say

60/65 for him, don't you think?

>the 20 is because he's a fucking psyker.

Forgotten. Let him rest in oblivion.

who's that? All guardsman party?

yep

BTW, any idea where to put Sarge, Tink, Doc and Aimee ?

>Anode
Poor lil dude, glad to see he's still considered Veeky Forums

60, 20

He's evil as fuck but no one punishes him because "I DO COCAAAAAAAAANNNNEEE!!!" is charming. He was discontinued though so that's suffering.

>discontinued
Code word for bumped off by Kaldor Draigo for hogging all the warp dust.

made empty slots transparent

How about Los Tiburon at [20, 30]?

Sir Bearington at [90, 0].

Actually beheaded by Kor'sarro Khan, and had his head put on a pike. His body is now riding in the warp headless. And since it's difficult to do cocaine without a head, he's got a suffering score.

>Sarge 60/40
>Tink 45/80
>Doc 65/20
>Aimee 65/45

already at 35/15

done

>cooldown guy
>0/55

Maybe suffering 100, deserved 25?

An entire world/planet/whatever got corrupted to shit because one guy broke his promise right after a different apocalypse. But granted, it is a shithole filled to the brim with awful, horrible monsters.

Mate co-ordinates go X,Y.

When you're suggesting something for an occupied spot you should at least provide an argument for why your suggestion is a better fit.

Shit, I mean the one next to 100/25

As said: coordinates are formatted X,Y.
If you want Deserved 30 and Suffering 100 you format it as (30,100)

Looking again it's double wired because you say it right in your post but do it wrong in the edit.

It's looking good.

Tic Tac Toe should fit nicely into 15,10, I enjoy those threads but they have some dick moves sometimes.

I'd bump it to at least 25, 10

>2-3 years ago

Holy fuck I'm feeling old

Let's not forget about Cutter, Crisp and heavy
>45/50, 60/25 and 25/25 respectively desu

Thunt on 80 S/40 D

Thunt is in no way (40, 80). More like (60, 30)

In terms of how much mental ilnesses influence life quality, MDD is right underneath paranoid schizophrenia, add unto that he got eaten by SJW bitches to whom he was pandering. I reckon he has a bit more suffering than spoony (because people were actually out to get him that wasn't some annoying coworkers) and he deserves it about half as much as spoony.

FUCK
was a response to

>Emperor
>100/100
I refuse to participate in this piece of shit thread until this idiocy is fixed.

and nothing of value was lost

So... where in the hell have you left John Wick, that motherfucker?

Now I wonder, where would Vimes be on the chart?

How about putting him on (90, 5)?

90 deserved and 5 suffered, right?

Obviously. Didn't you ever learn how to plot points in a graph at school?

That was quite some time ago, so I forgot