Warhammer 40,00 General /40kg/

Discuss New Memes edition

>Warhammer 40k 8th Edition: "Leak" Compilation
bloodofkittens.com/blog/2017/04/26/warhammer-40k-8th-edition-leak-compilation/

>Lastest news :
warhammer-community.com/2017/05/27/warhammer-fest-live-blog/

>Your daily duncan
[YouTube] WHTV Tip of the Day - Transonic Blades. (embed)

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

Prev. Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H4krV180eRQ?t=94
youtube.com/watch?v=ENRkX3x7Kec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for tau suck now :(

First for da S4 orkz!

Third for ze glorius tyranid masterace

LEAK TALONS NOW

NOW
O O
WON

>Leave Marinelets to us

>Orks are a melee race
>M5

S4 orks? Get the fuck out of here

top10 for DING DONG THE TAU IS DEAD, THE TAU IS DEAD, THE TAU IS DEAD

rekt idiots

The guy on the left's face tho.

I used to run Karamazov at the helm of my GK army and used "By any Means Necessary" with my Dreads on the front line, is this still viable? Or do we not have enough data to know.

How many layers of inbreeding are they on ?

We get any imperial agent leaks?

HOW NEED MOVE WHEN WE HAVE BATTLEWAGONS, DA JUMP AND STORMBOYZ???

battlewagonz, weard-boyz, zog.

WHERE THE DEMON LEAKS AT

>the mutant has a fallout shirt on

Good thing our vehicles can get us close to the action amirite?

i wanna chaos these up, what would i use them as? cata termies with what?

Maybe you should have thought that out before you decided to disembark farther away from your target.

We must do Sevatar with chainsword from this photo

>Da Jump
>What is psychic focus?

Just to clarify I meant Dreadknight, not Dreadnought.

>mfw I see the ork leaks

GW said stormboyz could move around like crazy now

1/4

Does anyone have the fixed primaris marine paint scheme planner thing? The one without holes in the lines?

2/4

>vehicles and powerful models in general are significantly more expensive and less effective
>troops are the same or cheaper than before, and taking lots of them gives you a shit load of command points
Is... Is this it? Is it finally the edition where most armies will actually want to take Troops as the bulk of their force?

3/4

Do they? I thought their snipers did mortal wounds, and their carbines had armor mods

I feel you there. It's like they translated all the current stuff into 8th for Guard but made sure to change it up as little as possible. Ogryn getting +1 attacks on the charge is nice, but it feels like nothing because we already had that. It's just in 8th charge bonus attacks aren't a thing. Based on that I assume Bullgryn are basically unchanged as well. I'm sure they will be overcosted and bad once again even with Power Mauls.

I'm really disappointed with the vehicle weapons. I have no hope for any of the special characters either. I want Straken to be good, but I doubt he will be anything to write home about. Probably a 6 inch buff like 7th instead of his 12 inch from 5th. I guess putting Priests near thing would be nice for Guard blobs. 2 Attacks base at all times is nice.

>Zoans
>3 - 6
If warpblast is still a power I'm gonna lol.

HERE WE GO

AW SHIT

No, MSU seems like the way to go still.

>Karamazov
>leading the Ordo Malleus' chamber militant
Everything has lost its flavour

4/4

MUH BUUUUGS

For this to happen wouldn't you have to charge the rhino first instead of the marines?

Does anyone have Ork leaks?

Even with MSU pretty much guaranteeing that you won't be going first anymore on top of everything else?

>almost 50% reduction on harpy

T-thats not all the biomorphs r-right

You must disembark before you move anything, so making everything an assault vehicle was just a ruse by GW. Im honestly thinking they dont playtest this shit.

Lots of individual mechanics incentivize larger units, like the Tyranid rule to buff large gene stealer units, the way Mob Rule for orks works now, and the way Reanimation Protocols works for Necrons now.

Any chance of images of the units as well.. for research purposes of course

I still don't know what the 400 pts Space Marine LoW is.

user.... We knew it was going to happen...

The Gods compel you to post Daemon leaks!

So a classic Screamer-Killer (Carnifex with bio-plasma and a pair of massive scything talons) would come to 96. Nice.

#YesAllBiomorphs

Fuckin hell

We wait for the real Codex for those I guess....................

But we should probably discuss fucking 12POINT GENESTEALERS WITH CLAWS INCLUDED

No factions will have their fancy options/relics/strats until their individual codex releases. Tau players were confused about not seeing Signature Systems, etc.

>non weapons biomorphs are inly sacs and glands

where the fuck is my regeneration SKREEEEEEEEEEE

Girlyman.

you still need to pay for guns and shiet

>what is combined arms
>what is blitzkrieg
>what is tactics
youtu.be/H4krV180eRQ?t=94

no u are the senpai user

Lord Commander Eldarfucker.

Yes, and how does that change what I said?

Disembark to the sides. They are still allowed to move, so maybe they should move forward. After that, they can assault.

The only thing mob rule does is make large units not as bad as they would be otherwise. It's still better to just be in small units.

>deathspitter with slimer maggots
Why can no one write good-sounding shit for nids anymore

Is it so hard to do something like "Deathspitter Peraphycite" you fucking mongs. Get a real biologist in there.

they've clearly playtested this. Just reading through the rules let's you see all the changes brought about by heavy playtesting

They also buff surrounding units. Have one mob of 30 surrounded by more moderate groups, and they all use ld30

Guard players report in.

Who here excited to be mid to low tier again?

Tau players got a full list of support systems.

Tyranids are literally down to just two biomorphs now. The Faction built around being the most customizable. Fucking sigh.

I'm not that bent out of shape about it considering this is just the index but when we finally get a real Codex again it better change.

the 400pts space marine low is a terminus ultra

Not him.

151st Autismal Rifle Brigade reporting for duty!

ter something

rip storm of fire :(

Can't move after disembarking.

>Tau players got a full list of support systems.
They lost the horse fist and all relics. Everyone is lacking their relics. What are you talking about?

In this moment, I'm at loss, because they confirmed that
drop pods have 0 attacks

No Daemon leaks makes for a sad nurgling.

The real victory is annoying your opponent with a 20 min move phase with the khaki tide.

>terminus ultra
2 TL Lascannon Sponsons
TL Lascannon Hull
2 Lascannon Sponsons

Eight Lascannons. Yes please.

We got our baseline support systems, but zero signature systems. We lost eight options for our Commanders and Crisis captains.

I know this isn't how times arrow works anymore but I thought it was funny in my head.

chaos demons leaks? and Rhino stats plx

I'll suck your dick for the Dark Angels points list.

"What goes through the mind of a 10,000 year old superhuman warrior as he is buried in a wave of screaming green retards who were literally born yesterday"
stabby bitz

Seems legit.

Go ahead and read that last paragraph. Go on. I'll wait here.

No one is talking about one-per-relics you fucking retard. We're talking about standard wargear. Tau still have a huge list of it, while nids are down to two fucking biomorphs, when they used to have like 30.

Granted a fair amount of them are just weapons now, but it's still maddening they don't have shit like extended carapace and regeneration on there.

are there any news concerning admech in 8th ed?

post yfw Taufags are still crying over not being WAAC-tier anymore

Good, now you know how we Nids feel. Suck it taufag

>genestealer
>10 pts
>12 pts if you for some reason have to buy rending claws for them
>genestealers where just massively buffed
>mfw

also
>massive sctyhing talons (tervigon and maleceptor)
>maleceptor
what did they mean by this?

regardless you are my hero user

>Blitzkrieg
>Vehicles having to drop slow moving infantry before utilizng any of their speed

it's a real big boost for factions without assault units
now i don't have to put my dedicated melee units out in the open for a turn where they can be picked of at leisure but can keep them safe inside the transport instead
this is on top of the huge buff to movement speed most transports seem to have gotten

Quantam Shielding looks hilariously annoying. And with Monoliths having 20 wounds now, and a new version of the Eternity Gate power back, my question is this: what will GW do to make them useless in this edition?

Riptides are still 2+ armour and have a 5++ invuln, were all doomed.

Some kind of british humor?

Elysian Drop Troops ready to play second fiddle to Primary Marines.

I almost feel bad for them

Orkz is da strongest

youtube.com/watch?v=ENRkX3x7Kec