BUY THE DIP

Twinklevoss JUST said on live TV this is just an average panic and it will go right back up before EOY.

Means they're gonna pump us up bros

Orly? Normies and their emotions making me money every time.

Trips of truth btw.

>buy my bags

Lol

>this guy actually has to go on fucking TV right now and try to not call the hostess a nigger or start breaking random objects out of frustration
and I thought my morning sucked

Can't wait to see these fags kill themselves

Why? Winklevoss twins are bros

Link or something ?
I had to watch that facebook movie but they seem way friendlier irl than in it.

Anyone that managed to fuck the zucc and get rich by sueing him deserves my respect.

Chads must die

i trust chad desu senpai

hi zuck

>average dip
I love crypto

holy shit these guys are desperate
crypto is finished

sauce

buy my bags pls

The fact that it's crashing this badly in the lead up to Christmas and after the new tax bill is a bad sign. Bitcoin is completely useless now, it's completing 4 transactions per second. There's over 200,000 unconfirmed transactions. It's utterly unusable.

Man, I don't know if any of you newfags remember or not, but the last time the Winkledinkles decided to show their faces was right during the peak of the 2013 bubble. They did an AMA on Reddit saying that the price was going to 50k 'sooner than anyone thinks'. Then crypto winter happened.

They don't understand the market at all. The bear has left it's cave forever. BTC is dead.

this is such FUD ive been moving btc around for the last few days and ive had it where it needs to be confirmed within the hour

Because you're paying ridiculous fees or you're using GDAX and not transferring it from a wallet.

I fucking hope bitcoin dies and we can actually make good profit by investing in good crypto projects and stop being slave to this shitcoin mood and manipulation.
We'll get to trillion cap valuation without this shit.

The boomers saying "the tech is good but bitcoin is going nowhere" were actually right.

yeah but not everyone wants to pay 50$-100$ fee'd just because the devs of bitcoin are absolute morons

everyone with a brain knew that the thing is the coinbase normies dont even understand what blockchain means

winkletwins are the precise definition of people you shouldn't take advice from

Bitcoin Core will die.

this.
bitcoin went mainstream so no more normie money.

if tether doesnt rescue us, thats it

nah they cool

zuckface detected

Why are people even transacting BTC at $50 fee? It's literally just a speculative instrument. Just use VISA you fucking plebs.

The chad bitcoin maximalist...

Can't use visa for arbitrage dumbass

Here

so you buy fucking litecoin or ether and send it over then convert to bitcoin

who is more an ((ourguy)) zuck or them? they are chads through and through. cucks.

>not call people niggers in public

yeah, that's usually the hardest part of my day too

"mainstream"

the overall crypto marketcap is jackshit compared to something like the main stream stock market.

#BITCOINGATE

GET THE KIKES OUT OF CRYPTO

>who is more an ((ourguy)) zuck or them? they are chads through and through. cucks.
Yeah but Zuck is a jew.

Sauce nigger?

>Jews and niggers is why I'm doing bad investment choices!
The gymnastics the normies of that board do..

Anybody not buying at 12kish is a fucking retard
>it will go to 10k
No. It won't.
>There's no buy volume at 12k!!!
Yes, there is.

I thought Veeky Forums not wanting to be rich was a meme, but fucking hell, still see FUD about how it's in freefall even though it's reversing as we speak. Twinklevoss is right.

Fuck off pajigger, this bear market is going to last for years.

show us your resume

Everyone knows this is going to shoot back up. Buy the dip you fucking retards

they never learn

>$500 difference between btc on two exchanges
>buy altcoin instead and sell for bitcoin immediately on 1 exchange and sell for btc on the next exchange
>congrats you made zero profit and wasted your time

I don't think you know what arbitrage is.