The red day for crypto

Portfolio thread

I like how nobody likes to post their portfolio on such a day. Jesus fuck you're worse than rats.

My babby portfolio

We're all going to make it, folks.

Lmfao pls respond

What app is this?

Delta

I've been using since blockfolio stopped working on my phone no updates or old apks work anymore

This was $460 yesterday. I started two days ago but in that time I already learned to HODL so I'm not selling shit. When this bottoms out I'll be buying some WTC and/or VEN.

It's Cryptonaut, it's pretty great so far after switching from Blockfolio.

How do you make it those percentages

Show those***

Thank you!

it's gonna be alright

No it's not

I'm not afraid. I was sitting at 24000 USD yesterday so I'm good right now.

Hehe

How fucked am I?

I see more people buying this, do I buy when this crash settles?

How about you do your own fucking research for once

It was true. All of it.

WTF show us the rest of your holdings

Holy shit. Suicide is always an option, niggy.

Started in September with 1000$
Comfy as fuck

Also 9000 ICX

After withdrawing 2.1BTC to pay off student loans yesterday, was at 200k before this correction

I started with 10k this year I'll be ok poorfag

most all in on ETH for potential in apps and BCH as the best currency.
Thinking about moving some of my portfolio to iota

wew lad

Do your own research before buying, but it's going to moon like crazy throughout 2018 so as long as you're fine with minor losses in the short term any time should be good to buy.

I brought in half an hour ago after fully cashing out yesterday, just gambling profits.

yeah, i still got like 13k in cash on hand to buy back in if btc drops or bch rises

How do you add transactions like buying ETH on coinbase then transferring to Binance to buy XRP on portfolio apps?

same idea as me, when i saw this on the horizon, i shifted into ETH, mostly instead of choosing between BTC and BCH just to see how it all comes out

Started June with 4k,. Can't complain

Do you plan on HODLING the monero?

Currently holding quite a bit of it myself right, not sure what I'm gonna do. Guess i'm holding.

If you dont buy the dip you are just a retarded FOMO pump buyer. This is literally free lunch. Dont miss out on this opportunity...

I just started two days ago but you are absolutely right. Since I've nothing else to do this break (student) I'll just be researching the market more. I've already learned that you shouldn't go of biz when talking about when to buy.

I have all the same coins as u lol. we got hammered pretty good today by not tethering.

Feels good to know I'm not the only one in Bytecoin lel