P A G E 7
A G E 7 P
G E 7 P A
E 7 P A G
7 P A G E

Fuck off, Halae.

This thread has been pruned or deleted.

>www.strawpoll.me/13073567/
Where's the result that lets me tell you to eat shit and die, and to stop shitting up every fucking thread about how you want to pretend some thicc kitsune wants your dick?

Why are you idiots voting a month before apps close?

Summer is coming! Lots of /pfg/ers will have more free time!

Why aren't YOU starting up a /pfg/ game? What kind of /pfg/ game do you want to run?

because somewhere along the line, people got it in their heads that there must always be a /pfg/ thread, despite the fact that "permanent" threads always attract serious amounts of garbage.

>somewhere along the line
Around 2015. I was there when it happened, when pathfinder threads stopped being spontaneous and organic.

Because I'm an inexperienced GM, not to mention I suck at writing

Besides, Starfinder is coming out soon and I don't want to start something longer than a one-shot before then

As for the kind of game, something with plenty of action, but it has to be fun

Can you tell us stories of the before time? Before the collapse?

Something with cute Elves!

I'm sorry, my friend. Anything I could tell you would pale in comparison to the glory you could have experienced for yourself. Non-stop generals are a true plague on any community.

>Can you tell us stories of the before time? Before the collapse?

I've been here since 2012, back when Ultimate Campaign was just a twinkle in Paizo's eye. You would've been amazed at how civil the discussions were, how productive! We'd have wild tangential tales of how to make a character concept work, or arguments over Golarion lore that would engulf entire threads with conversation on things that ranged from Taldan history to the qualities of Winter Wolf society.

And the tone, ah! The tone! Smut was near nonexistent, the lewdest things would ever get was the occasional gasp of how big an NPC's breasts were, that was it!

Let's meme about Golden Chalice! Can we make Emogirl0207 into a celeb?

That's a really cute dragon! What would you like to play her as?

He's lying. I know for a fact madmen ran about proclaiming impure intentions towards Drow and important female NPCs alike on a constant basis. It was just a happier type of madness, but it was still quite mad.

>they can just do what they want and she'll adapt.
>she'll
Protagonist is a cute grill?

A dragon-blooded sorcerer, duh.
I don't know a lot of dragon-based classes.
I only started playing a few months ago

Protagonist
>Is ultra polite, empathetic, and considerate
>Almost cutely naive and optimistic about others
>Quick to apologise for basically nothing
>Their characters include a nonsexualized female. A bishy badboy swordsman who would grow black wings later and basically be a cuter sephiroth. And an actual fucking shipper.
>Now they are running a game with romantic overtones with their avatar being a 17 year old girl.

So you tell me

no 17 year old girl is actially that well cultured and articulate though,
Plus they have a fulltime job, so its probably just a meme

Based

Should I apply as a Wizard or a Symbiotic Slayer for Ironfang. If I'm a Symbiotic Slayer it's going to be combo'd with Druid or Barbarian and the symbiote being a malevolent fungal intelligence from the Fangwood.

I want to snuggle Protagonist and tell an enchanting romance full of adventure together!

Because I work a job 5 days a week.
Summer just means it's going to be hot at work for me.

Wizard

For reference the wizard is Narder "Never Trust a Gob" Guiles, a racist old mildly insane wizard.

I wanna pin 2hu down and snuggle her, and rub my cheek against theirs and smile when they ask what's the optimization reason for cuddling!

Video/Voice, ERP, only allows cute girls in (players), it's a harem for my DMPC. Clothing optional during sessions.

In a previous thread, some user actually said 2hu also did ERP and was decent at it if one could handle the pacing.

>Not Narder "Kills Gobs Harder" Guiles

There's a long list.

What are the app requirements? How does one qualify for 2hu ERP?

Hol up hol up hol up, where's this previous thread? I'm gonna need details here.

They never gave any. That's why I'm asking again for application requirements.

And more importantly...

Which campaign fits the pic in best?

Because there are so many apps that it's likely to close early. Also PttDL dropped so the reason for the long app period is gone

Blingmaker, hands down

Why Blingmaker?

I was holding off for a last minute app but I might go in sooner since this sounds likely. Any predictions on how close I can cut it?

What kind of campaign do you want to run, senpai?

Hopefully it'll be like overlewd with the early end being announced and not like dragons 2 where the early end just happened.

Details were never given. Actually, I'll even provide both a quote of that one post and a link to said post.

user's response to being asked about 2hu's ERP game:

"It's not bad, you need to get used to the pacing though"

desuarchive.org/tg/thread/53488682/#53491127

why would anybody actually want to run for /pfg/?

the shilling of characters and application process is horrible enough, why not just grab some of your friends and go to town?

Best class to play if you want to punch things nonstop? 1st or 3rd party is fine

>implying that doesn't happen

App earlier, just in case. Why put it off?

No friends and/or powertrip.

Fuck, you're right

It feels good getting as much right in one go as you can. Really lock in your available schedule and major concepts.

>why not just grab some of your friends and go to town
I want to play, not GM, and none of my friends GM in a reliable manner.

My dungeon world game has run twice, over 6 months. It's supposed to be weekly.

>tfw spent a lot of time working on flower court app
>Brain goes "hey, remember that one build that you couldn't write for? Here's how you write for it"
Fuck. Me.

Apping later prevents situations like getting my app Moused.

Maybe some kind of treasure hunt, preferably without tons of dungeon crawling

RotJRDM tried that. Then he fell in love with Onryou, Valimir, and Knightly Bros so he had to run two games.

>Moused
A wildly popular app that's a sure-fire fit for the campaign with the power of peer pressure? Seems like a better idea to me than being part of the low-votes club.

An app that got attacked, accused of self-shilling and then votespammed by shitposters.

t. mouse

>friends

But app'ing later also raises your chances of getting SEagle'd, whereby you don't get the chance to apply before an early closure.

Fuck off Halae, you're not helping yourself here.

Have you considered that she maybe hasn't posted at all?

Any good monsters in the CR 5 to 8 range that are either way OP for their CR or have a good chance of killing a single character? I want to bump off one of the characters in the group while being subtle about it. Imb4 you feel bad for him, you would hate his character if I described him to you. Needs to go and due to reasons I can't kick him from the group, merely limit him on what he plays the next time around.

Blingmaker isn't lewd at all! Wubu is sending them to kill bandits and explore!

Perhaps the most underrated unarmed build in Path of War is the medic (sanguinist) 1/mystic (aurora soul) X with Practiced Initiator.

The level in medic (sanguinist) nets you your Wisdom modifier in extra damage to your unarmed attacks. At mystic (aurora soul) class level 2nd, you add your Wisdom bonus to AC even in light armor, and at class level 7th, you add your Wisdom modifier as a bonus to unarmed damage rolls.

The sanguinist's Wisdom modifier in extra damage stacks with the aurora soul's Wisdom modifier as a bonus to damage rolls; one is extra damage, while the other is a bonus.

Be sure to take Shape Veil (Forcestrike Knuckles) and Extra Essence for even more unarmed damage.

any sane GM would tell you to fuck off with x2 to wis though

Describe him to me!

Buff up a Giant Monstrous Crab and have the party travel near a lake or ocean. They can grab the guy and drag him into the ocean before he can react.

Hmm, that's too bad. I need to get 2hu eventually.

>Blingmaker isn't lewd

>Oh noble knights, go and explore the fertile valley between yonder legs

GIANT ENEMY CRABS

Even a 2-level dip is still pretty good for +WIS in light armor (AKA the best type of armor anyway, just wear a mithril breastplate), a shitton of maneuvers, and a nice selection of skills.

>a pack of criminals and thugs
>noble knights

so is every /pfg/ game lewd? is /pfg/ strictly lewd now? I'm so lost.

>just wear a mithril breastplate
Shit like this is why they're removing Medium Armor from Starfinder.

It is RAW-valid even by Paizo's FAQ.

It is also outdamaged by a generic zweihander sentinel, and even more by a generic zweihander sentinel with powerful build from being a dreige, a half-giant, or a character with the Mighty Frame feat.

You are fretting over nothing.

It's like 90% adventure, 10% lewd, in all seriousness. The lewd and shitposting gets all the buzz, but when you're playing? You barely notice it.

>no bamboozle option
shit poll tbqh senpai

Golden Chalice isn't lewd!

Then again, it has a lot of normies applying to it.

Where's the proof? All the greentext was very pure.

How much damage at what to hit would it put out per round at level 4? Max and rough average?

The games aren't actually lewd, but the lewd is the only thing the thread focuses on. This leads to hilarity like pic related.

Sleep, Slow and IKiD in the same campaign!

They're humping, I know they are!

>He doesn't know!
Oh, I bet you didn't apply thinking you couldn't get your dick wet and it wasn't worth your time!

What's the next great lewd meme? The tower can't be king forever.

I remember whenI visited the place. Getting off of it was annoying because the elevator was swamped and swarmed, so I took the stairs.

Which, as you can image, sucked immensely.

haremanon?

>Sleep
I guess he runs a game called Lewd, so that almost makes sense
>Slow
Isn't this the daddy guy? How lewd could he even be? I thought his schtick was being paternal and responsible and shit
>IKiD
Who?

I thought it was Stupidly Enormous that had supplanted the Tower

That's old hat too, though. We need fresh lewd juices, people. Doesn't Sleep have THREE games running? Surely he can give us what we crave.

At 4th-level, such an unarmed build's damage would be unremarkable by Path of War standards. You would be looking at a medic (sanguinist) 1/mystic (aurora soul) 3 with Weapon Finesse and Deadly Agility.

Your AC will be stupendously high, but as far as damage is concerned, you would be rolling paltry unarmed base damage plus your Dexterity and Wisdom modifiers. Given that Broken Blade and Primal Fury are due for downgrades, you will want to stay in Elemental Nimbus for damage, upgrading to Elemental Flux Stance at 5th-level.

You will be relying on multiattacks for damage, such as Fool's Errand 1's One-Two Punch, Fool's Errand 2's Steel-Shattering Fists, Riven Hourglass 1's Minute Hand, and Riven Hourglass 2's Rapid Strike.

What gestalt can make monk great again?

Cleric

I was busy with other games. What are you even getting at, Shitposter-San?

>Sleep
He dove headlong into the Shayliss trap, applied to Wrath of the Raunchy and Hell's Vengeance mk-II, and runs Overlewd, which he regularly expresses disappointment for that his PCs haven't had more lewd scenes.

>Slow
He was in PLD and only dropped out due to a combination of IRL obligations and Vult being a shit. Likely would have shown his true colors had he not been driven off.

>IKiD
Plays Gloriana, and we all know how that turned out.

HAVE YOU THROWN AWAY HER NIGHT TEA TODAY, user?

Vigilante!Stalker if you've got the ability score points for it, get 3 ability scores to AC and never get hit again.

Well, you know what they say. And he would actually answer you if you just PM HIM.

I should know.

That does sound like something haremanon would say, doesn't it?