Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

The leaks must flow edition

>Warhammer 40k 8th Edition: "Leak" Compilation
bloodofkittens.com/blog/2017/04/26/warhammer-40k-8th-edition-leak-compilation/

>Lastest news :
warhammer-community.com/2017/05/27/warhammer-fest-live-blog/

>Your daily duncan
[YouTube] WHTV Tip of the Day - Transonic Blades. (embed)

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/m4L2J
youtube.com/watch?v=c7O91GDWGPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for flamers are now best AA

Celestine x greyfax yuri when?

points for orks pls

Second for Thousand Sons are shit once again like they rightfully deserve.

2nd for the meatgrinder

Anyone seen Cypher rules?

crusader squad leaks when

nth for please leak Legion of the Damned

Nth for Admech based leaker

Kataphrons, priests, and Skitarii especially if you can, o mighty one

Skarbrand plz

>rough riders are 10 points with gear (8 base lance is 2)
>can come from the side of the board at the end of any movement phase with 7" range up to 9" from the enemy. can assault of course.
>their lances are s5 ap -2 dmg d3
>and a fuckload of other options aswell.

Seeking leaker clarification on "other options" and if "attack from side" means genestealer style?

Bullgryn and Straken info?

Did we ever get the other Russ stat lines? Demo, Pushier and Vanquisher?

Craftworlds, harlequins and ynnari, please! No leaks at all from those yet :(

keep pumping the greater good scans, user!

How has YOUR army been effected by the changes we've seen thus far? How do you feel about them?

Still waiting on the Warpsmith Mr Leaker, thanks in advance!

>Possessed still trash-tier

JUST

Can't be arsed re-uploading these.

Leaker-san, my finances need to know if AdMech is in the same book as Space Marines or if the Imperium books are "Space Marine stuff" and "Other stuff".

Please.

Xth for Muh Dudes

I'd like to ask again,

Ravenwing bikers and black knights please?

Discuss.

Please God let rough riders be great.

>xenos against chaos, imperum or "without faction"

you mean aganist everything that dont have keywords chaos, imperium or "without faction"

Furfag confirmed

Have we seen any sisters of silence stats yet?

Assuming they were just chilling when the Cicatrix entered, they're all dead. But I don't particularly like that ending, so looks like they're going postal

The latter, so you'll need two books.

HQ leaker here

Ill just keep posting everything I have

Theres Tau and Grey Knight stuff here

Kek. Should have added burna boys too.

But you can't melee flying units.

Well it looks like Custodes don't have an HQ so I can't even run my new army at all.

Low quality bait.

B-bu-but muh p-playtesting

muh lord reeceuis

Extinguished AdMech galaxy fire and globbed a Sphere Expansion. Seems a bit tsundere

Any CSM that's not already in here?
imgur.com/a/m4L2J

Huh. I think I like Greyfax for her Anti-Psyker a little more than Coteaz. Nice!

>Tau

Generally good. The rift lore means Tau spread across the map and fractured instead of stuck inside the ultramarines armpit.

I just want more alien allies. And a full roster for a kroot army. Though the kroot buff looks nice.

Change to framers being effective AA now. You can't charge flier but you can auto hit them with framers

Except you can. Nothing in the new rules says you can't. It's just -1 to hit flyers.

It is mildly retarded that units dont come with the traditional basic gear, but you have to pay zero points for it

>chainaxes
>naked unit
Lrn2read.

I can already see GW screaming "That's what you get for betraying the Emperor!" when people start calling them out on it.

Except Berzerkers are stronger than DC in the fluff so they should be the costly elite guys. They're hardly better than Ork Boyz at this point, they literally nerfed them to the ground with only 3 attacks with base equiment and having to PAY for losing an attack just for a miserable -1Ap and a +1S which are not worth losing the attack in the first place.

Fuck this is 6th ed all over again, why not just squat us at this point.

Any sign of any Nurgle Deamon scans yet?

My Necrons have gone from fucking around enjoying themselves to moving out to rebuild shattered warp pylons. They're approaching this with all the eagerness of a 7 year old told to go clean his room.

My Space Marines are glad for the new Primaris, and the new guidance. They stand ready as always, prepared to slap Chaos' shit.

My Skitarii are Agripinaa themed. Guess how they've been doing.

My Sisters are the Order of St. Katherine, and so blessed to fight beside Celestine more often than not. It's been hard and harrowing, but they've stood on and fought on, as they always do. Not a fan of Guilliman showing up, though. They respect his tactical acumen, but they think his views on how an Imperium should run are about 10k years out of date.

My Grey Knights? They're the 6th Brotherhood. They've been smug about this shit approximately since it happened.

My Deathwatch is looking at Octarius and starting to think of it as less a duty and more a weapon. There's a lot of shit currently out there...Aiming the Nids and Orks at it would solve a lot of problems. Including freeing them up to deal with other shit.

I wonder if leakers can tell me how close I am to what the Wyvern will be like for 8th edition.

My guess is 106 points at BS4+ T7 W10 4+Sv with 2 Twin Stormshard Mortars.
Twin Stormshard Mortar: 48" Heavy 4D3 S4 AP0 Dmg1 Abilities: Can shoot targets out of LOS, Re-roll to wound results of 1, no bonus save from cover.

Did you have orks points? Did you?

So how do saves work now that you can select casualties. If I have a Stormshield in my squad, but not the front do I get a 3++ regardless?

Holy FUCK csm are garbage

Berserkers's sole contribution to melee is attacking again.

Possessed actually got worse and it sounds like are worse than basic CSM in melee.

All CSM psykers are garbo.

Daemon Engines and Helbrutes fucking shoot up in price.

Havocs exactly the same.

Kharn nerfed.

No daemon weapons.

Had legion rules for literally like six months.

Warp Talons have as many attacks as basic CSM with chainswords. Who also have pistols.

Our sole faction rule is "you maybe sometimes get an extra attack but you're still a garbo assault army boy o boy."

God fucking dammit.

Good god please leak Ravenwing already

>thousand sons
Rubric baseline looks pretty good waiting to see scarab occults and their psychic discipline as well as if there are any rules that lower the impact of psychic focus on them

>tzeentch demons
complete dogshit at least age of sigmar exists still

>tzeentchian renegades
may or may not exist still

>Dark angels
Too little information to know for sure but sammael looks sexy af and actually usable now

>Kabalite Dark eldar
Being able to hurt vehicles on 6s now is nice and power from pain only being a 6+ but never cancelled out by s6 or higher is cool

Where does it say you can't charge flyers? I haven't seen that.

So are death cult assassins just trash now?
Can you still have crusader henchmen LoS for them?

At least use Stormboyz so you aren't just wrong.

NEED ORK POINTS

> Grey Knight stuff
YES.

Dark Apostles? Cultists, Chosen, Havoc changes? Do chaos actually have any sniper weapons? How are the daemon engines?

some flyers (like Tau) have the rule Airborne, which stops people charging them (unless the charger has the Fly keyword). Others, like the Heldrake, don't.
Basically, if your unit doesn't have the Airborne rule, it's just a skimmer peasant instead of the glorious Airborne master race

Rename the file into
>ork players in charge of knowing rules

>carnifexes will never get their variety back
I miss all those biomorph choices ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=c7O91GDWGPU

Bro if you can get me a picture of the Rough Riders - I promise Veeky Forums I will make a full fast attack force of almost nothing but rough riders. Get a 7th Calvary hat. Then show up to a Tournament with them, song-related playing over speakers.

Whats the power weapon cost and Death company cost ppm? vs The 16ppm for khorne for 3 attacks or 17 ppm for Str 6 zerkers with 2 attacks each.

You happen to have Lysander on you? That's the only thing I need before I start list building.

Stormsurges became vehicles. Riptides and Ghostkeels are still monsters

It also makes me think the whole objective secured thing has gone in 8th, which is a shame as I thought it was a rule that worked well to encourage a wider range of units in some circumstances.

There is nothing in the rules that prevents charging flyers anymore.

yep

Mr Index leaker can you confirm that there are Legion rules for Chaos?

Don't forget Obliterators our best shooting unit is utterly random shit now despite what dick-suckers and 8th shills try to say

The frontline dick heads did a shit job and had the front to claim CSM was better than ever in that bullshit article

Leakanon, I summon thee!
If you're still lurking/floating around, can I get some sweet sweet grey knights info?

They might release more stuff in the faction exclusive codexes.

user, he's shitposting.

Don't give him the time of day.

>Had legion rules for literally like six months.

I have been told to be grateful for this.

I don't understand why Custodes should be troops if they can only be taken when allied. What is even the point?

seconding this I NEED POINTS

you choose who takes the casualty.
So say you have stormshield guys in front, but dastardly tau shoot you guys in the back, you can rellocate those wounds to the shield guys.

I'll make the same offer I made last time.

You dump Orks, INCLUDING their points costs, and (theoretically if you were to post a number which could possibly be an account somewhere) money will reach the account you post accidentally.

this should be fun

Anyone know if chapter tactics have been dropped from 8th?

Flyers were a mistake since they were introduced

Imperium is a keyword around which you can build a list.

Take an Inquisitor for HQ and Custodes for troops.

I just realized a problem. What are we going to use as our HQ? Whatever it is, he's getting a fucking teddy roosevelt head.

Holy shit. Wyches can pick their combat drugs. Halle-fucking-lujah

Are those primaris killing sob?

I don't know son, that airborne is pretty convincing.

Yes I understand, but why aren't they elite, as they feel they should be?

Doing the Greater good, user. Aun'Va is proud!
More Tau 1080p leaks?

>possessed, berzerkers and kharn nerfed to the fucking ground, not even fearless anymore
>no marks of chaos
>no boon table which had been fixed in traitors hate
>no veterans of the long war
>all replaced with shitty exploding dice in close combat
They gave us Traitor Legions for 6 months. A deadly trap to get our hopes up and then fuck us in the ass, nerfed into what will likely be the worst faction in the game to match with our designated imperial punching bag role in the fluff.

Never again, GW.

They're clearly chaos marines, observe the backpacks.

Not all flyers have Airborne. This is the problem with them dumping USRs. Now if a flying unit doesn't have Airborne, it's a skimmer.

There isn't. Same as no chapter tactics, sept, kabals... this stuff will show um in the codexes

Sure buddy.

Do we know what an Icon of Flame does?

CSM will get their legion rules back when their codex comes out.

>those shoulders
user, I don't think these are Primaris.

Though you never know what they really are with THOSE guys, I guess.

anynews on points for orks?

Based on the backpack design and the alpha legion symbol, those are alpha legion.

I've been told that grikdark requires light, sometimes. That if you just constantly shit on something forever, it's not grimdark, it's just stupid. In order to make true grim, dark storytelling happen, you need to rebuild sometimes. Give the reader hope. Have people win, and not just win, but win without question. You do this so that later on, that victory can be plucked from them and make it all the sweeter.

Blood Claws, Grey hunters, or Wolf Guard datasheets at all? I know we have the points costs for SW leaked, just wanna see the infantry weapon options.