Why is everyone panicking? Bitcoin is still 54% up from last month

Why is everyone panicking? Bitcoin is still 54% up from last month.

dude, its midway through a bubble pop, we are heading to 4k at most

Not for long.

probably normi fags that got in last month

Haha you must lack plenty of fucking brain cells

Because they bought in like me on the way up.
$12k, $13k, $15k

Plus got into alts yesterday that dropped 30%.

I just made a lot of money.

I sold at 19k and just bought in at 10.5 k.

the people who know wha their doing arent panicking lol if anything were just fanning the flames to get normies to sell us their crypto for 50% off then theyll have to buy it back from us 300% up next month

I want these mouthbreathing sunny day coiners to leave. We need this major correction.
Veeky Forums has been getting progressively more inundated with morons that literally can't even manage a wallet

The only people panicking are normies and people who invested more than they were willing to lose. If you are experiencing fear and panic right now I have absolutely no sympathy for you, you brought it upon yourself.

... can this really hit 2k soon? Gonna transfer money to gdax

>he stretched the bitcoin graph so it fits the meme graph perfectly

see this image was made before this hit 11k
yes it can

This picture has been posted every day since 2011. The only people who use it are shitposters and newfaggots who jumped on the bandwagon this month

i mortgaged my house and bought in at 19k then panic sold at 14k, how fucked am i

Uhhh because 90% of this board are newfaggots that bought in at 17k+???? We aren't all r9k internet addicted faggots like you?

>coinbase is down

no you didn't stop larping.

Don't you get it, user?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Today it will end over 14K.
Cap it.

OP, it's pathetic watching you try to recover your losses. This time's different. It's over. It is going to 3-4K. Look at the meme lines.

All I know is, they've lowered required margin for futures, so I now I can short the fuck out of it.