Female 40k IG/AM miniatures

I'm starting up a new Imperial Guard / Astra Militarum army for 40k, and I'd like to include a whole lot of female Guardsmen. Right now, the only female soldier miniatures which look proper in the 40k universe that I know of are from Victoria Miniatures (see pic). They will cost me about $5 burgerbucks a figure.

But does anyone know of any other alternative female miniatures that can fit in 40k? Within a similar price range? I'm not going for a unified uniform or look between all my squads of Guardswomen, I'm okay with each squad looking different from the other. As long as they are all women.

Thanks for any help!

Other urls found in this thread:

statuesqueminiatures.co.uk/
ragingheroes.com/
statuesqueminiatures.co.uk/p/9036653/sma303-heroic-scale-female-heads---berets.html
wargameexclusive.com/shop/imperial-soldiers/female-commissar/
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Adepta_Sororitas#Reformation
dreamforge-games.com/products/wgf-w2003-wwii-russian-infantry-28mm
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Iron_Men
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$5? Where are you from user?

From my understanding Vic miniatures are Australian and their dollar is much weaker than everyone elses.

Burgerland.

$5 is the listed price on the web site that I see for the female sets they are selling. At least, that's what it breaks down to when you divide the actual price by the number of miniatures they are selling to you in the set.

Get Statuesque heads (heroic scale), and just do headswaps. If you use Cadians I recommend painting their giant meaty hands to look like gloves.
statuesqueminiatures.co.uk/

Alternatively Raging Heroes sells female troopers in Not-"American", Not-Russian, and Not-Nazi flavors.
ragingheroes.com/

You can get heads from statuesque miniatures. They are a bitch to get on the body of imperial guardsmen but look great once you get them on.

Pic related one of the bald heads i got.

>those shoulders

At best it's an effeminate guy.

Women in proper armor are very hard to tell apart from men. What with all the armor they look pretty much the same. Hey but if you want to go to the extra effort, victoria arcadian females are your best bet, way more expensive though.

>ragingheroes.com/

These are all awesome! Thanks user!

They are excellent models user, I own a platoon of them. Absolutely worth the money in my opinion. No different than buying forgeworld honestly, and she has a low free shipping threshold.

Like the other user said, statuesque miniatures is good for this. If you're not okay with helmetless guardswomen (and modelling helmets on is a pain) go with the berets. I used them for my sergeants (Scions = Male, Statuesque = Female) and I have no complaints.
statuesqueminiatures.co.uk/p/9036653/sma303-heroic-scale-female-heads---berets.html

This user is also correct.

If you are dead set on getting female chestpieces, ordering from Victoria Minatures isn't a bad idea. Realistically though, you only need the headswap and cadian body pieces. I gave all my 'Cadians' gloves when painting to avoid that man-hands argument.

I'm okay with helmetless Guardswomen.

But thanks all around for the advice!

>I'm starting up a new Imperial Guard / Astra Militarum army for 40k, and I'd like to include a whole lot of female Guardsmen.
>being a literal cuck

I mean, cadians are a mix regiment. And there are female only regiments.

CUUUUUUUCK

Based in Aus, but prices are in USD. I went down this hopeful path before and was disappointed.

Raging Heroes has some good stuff, but it also has some complete trash. Even if the aesthetics are good you get the odd model ruined by a shit pose.

Statuesque heads are cool and good, but the Cadian guardsman bodies are chunky as fuck. They look reasonable if your brain is used to heroic proportions.

Thankfully you can always combine the heads with other ranges too. Anvil has been doing a lot of good stuff with their Regiments line recently.

>implying The Emperor cares about the gender of those that fight in His name

There's no need for the Imperium to worry about women being reserved for breeding, the manpower they can draw from any given planet in a single conscription drive is ridiculously high enough as it is.

>everyone is capable of dying for the emperor
>being tricked into raising another man's child
U wot

this makes them look like renegades or a necromunda gang that raided a guardsman cache

Always liked the look of this model now there is a resin one

wargameexclusive.com/shop/imperial-soldiers/female-commissar/

>Putting /pol/shit ahead of lore faithfulness.
You're no true fa/tg/uy.

>that fucking limited edition tank ace model
No regrets buying this bitch. She'll make a good pilot for Inq28

>ignoring the fact Guard regiments are indiffrent to the imperium
>ignoring that both men and women die in droves for the empreor each and every day
>giving a shit about it
>cuck posting
ishiggy a diggity

>Make inferior units
>They keep dying
>Wonder why the guards death toll is so high while adding more women
>They still keep dying

Maybe if women were the baby incubators they're supposed to be and not on the front lines then the Imperium would be winning this war instead of taking it up the ass constantly.

I'm quite a /pol/ack too user and even I realise that female guard make sense
>being proud of browsing one board
You need to go back

Luckily for you you're physically incapable of ever being cucked.

>Inferior
>The exact same stat line
Uwot?

>Muh stats

We're talking fluff faggot, putting women in units completely fucks up their ability to perform and bond. They hold everyone else back and then often end up getting pregnant right before deployment so they never have to go and fight.

reddit

Ok.
>Female guardsmen are just as good as male's fluffwise
>No evidence of anything you stated in the fluff
>You're doubly wrong
>Also a cuck
^^ :*

Surely you meant /pol/ was here before you new fags were. Many of us posted on Veeky Forums before Veeky Forums existed. If you're claiming we're Reddit then you must be fucking Dig.

>Nothing about human biodiversity exists in the fluff
Uh huh. Feminism 101. Men and women are identical except for their genitals. Neck yourself

Not quite true.
I mean only men can be Marines, just like only women get to join the Sisters and perform miracles.

Outside that though there has never been any difference between men and women in the imperium in general, all have always been expected to serve and die equally for the emperor.
It's always been that way, so take your polshit and fuck off with it back to pol.

>No difference between men and women
Again with this post modernist bullshit. You just stated clearly in your examples that men and women are considered very differently in the imperium. Sisters exist because women are not equal to men so when they ban male armies you're allowed your little 12 year old girls who have to rely on magic to get anything done.

Except if you actually knew shit you'd know exactly why the sisters exist and are female only.

Protip it's not becusse there's any difference between men and women in the setting.

Are you fucking retarded? They were told they couldn't raise an army of men so they went "women aren't men! We'll use those!". It is entirely because women are not considered equal to men that it was allowed.

Fuck off back to /co/ where you belong

Could try Eureka Miniatures/Laughing Monk Sci-Fi conversion sets..

No they werent.
They were told they couldnt have any men-at-arms.
Which means 'soldiers'
So they rules lawyered and said 'lmao how about women-at-arms'.
You're literally a fucking moron.

Are you fucking retarded?

>They were told they couldnt have any MEN-at-arms.

>So they rules lawyered and said 'lmao how about WOMEN-at-arms'.

for the loop hole to work then men and women cannot be considered equal. Other wise women would fall under men at arms.

Fucking neck yourself you pathetic feminist retard

They DO fall under men at arms. Men at arms means soldiers.
It has always meant soldiers.
But they rules lawyered it, and took it *literally* instead of the actual accepted definition.

I.e. they took it to mean "you cannot have armed men" as opposed to the accepted definition of men at arms as being 'a fucking army'.

They were disallowed from having an army but the wording of it meant they could cheeki breeki their way into having an army if it was all women.

TLDR you're a retard who's on an obvious agenda-based crusade to try and prove that fictional women in a fictional setting are inferior when everything in said fictional setting has said, forever, that they arent.

>These 2 unequal things are equal because I can't admit I'm wrong

We get it, you hate the idea that women might be as good as men at soldiering.
Whatever, go complain to your local military forces about how they should definitely never give women a gun.
I dont give a shit you fucking nigger.

But Warhammer is a fucking sci-fi setting with rule of cool through the roof and literally no grounding in reality or realism.
Stop trying to force your fucking crusade about women being subhuman into Warhammer, when it has always been canon that being male or female doesnt fucking matter in the Imperium as you are expected to live fight and die for the emperor regardless.
The only exception to this rule is Space Marines since their shit is based on having a shitlot of testosterone.

>Women might be as good as men
LARPing to the highest degree

> user makes a thread with the word "woman" "girl" or "female" somewhere in the OP
> /pol/ trolling turns it into a bitchfest
What an unexpected development. Thanks mod, you sure are doing a great job at keeping them in their containment board.

You are retarded.

>After this episode [Reign of Blood], the newly appointed Ecclesiarch Sebastian Thor proclaimed the Decree Passive which forbade the Ecclesiarchy from having "men under arms". Under the literal interpretation of the decree the Adepta Sororitas, being female, were not obligated to disband. Thor, recognising the need for the Ecclesiarchy to have some kind of force and internal regulator, allowed them to remain even if the spirit of the decree was rather blatantly disregarded.[1c]

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Adepta_Sororitas#Reformation

Stop feeding the troll, guys.

>It's okay because they're female
>Men and women are equal

Pick one.

>men and women have to be hugely different because we have different words for them.

We're not talking peak physical specimens, where the differences are obvious. Female guardsmen are just women who manage to pass whatever relatively low standards people have to pass to gain entry into the Guard. I mean, the reason a lot of women fail basic training in the Army is because on average they're too short, it has nothing to do with them being too weak.

Not that guy but aside from the memes Guard standarts are not that low. Guard are considered the best troops a world sends as tithes to the munitorum. Rest are the PDF.

First, quit taking the bait you idiots.

Second, baseline humans in 40k are not Homo Sapiens Sapiens. They are a genetically modified species that replaced Homo Sapiens Sapiens during the DAOT when people realized that space is full of horrible shit and radiation everywhere.

They're sturdier, and more resilient. There is literally no reason to assume females are weaker on average, 38,000 years in the future. Especially when everyone was gene tailored to be robust as fuck compared to modern humans.

Third, it's a game, a work of fiction, where people fight nightmare manifestations of lemon juice and rape, space elves, and space hulk with a chav accent. Is this really worth a protracted argument?

It's like comparing the army to the National Guard, it still wouldn't stop women from joining.
This is a good post.

Veeky Forums main, less often Veeky Forums, occasionally /mu/, /sp/, or even /wg/.

>Data collection in 2013 found that 55 percent of female recruits couldn’t meet the minimum requirement. A study of 318 female Marines found that the women could complete 1.63 pull-ups on average. Roughly 20 percent of those Marines could only hit three pull-ups if they used their lower bodies in a “kipping” motion.

rly makes me think

Buy/cast up las rifles, or buy 3rd party ones without arms.
Get these. There's plenty of females in with them, and they're on sale. 31 d00ds for 8$
dreamforge-games.com/products/wgf-w2003-wwii-russian-infantry-28mm

Isn't a big part of that because of US grade school physical fitness? I'd be interested to know the failure rates for countries who keep pullups as part of the grade school female fitness programs.

Also, I'm not familiar with how the military works, do recruits train before the minimum requirements test, or is that something they do straight after signing up with a recruiter? Practicing pullups for a few months before doing the test could cut those failure rates by a good margin.

It's weird to think that in your mind, guys who have sex with women are "cucks", but guys who have to resort to sex with other men dressed like women are "woke".

>Isn't a big part of that because of US grade school physical fitness?
>I'd be interested to know the failure rates for countries who keep pullups as part of the grade school female fitness programs.
No. I'm a soldier (not American, however) and we effectively finish doing fitness in school at 14, and we never did pullups regardless; failure rates are the same. It's biological.
>Practicing pullups for a few months before doing the test could cut those failure rates by a good margin.
The problem is that pushing women to get to the minimum (and indeed lowering the minimums for them), does just that, and lowers section effectiveness, hurting the entire force as a result.

>Thanks mod, you sure are doing a great job at keeping them in their containment board.
Remember, we needed to get rid of quests because they were clogging up the board and not leaving room for quality threads like this one.

If we still had quest threads on this board, this thread would have only gotten a few replies before it fell off the bottom!

Yes, that is exactly the reason. That's why they decrease all minimum standards for women in every army corps or police force, be it endurance or strength

>>Female guardsmen are just as good as male's fluffwise
>>No evidence of anything you stated in the fluff
>>You're doubly wrong
>>Also a cuck

There's also no evidence in the fluff that female guardsmen don't have a penis, or that earth is not flat. It's a given derrived from the real world, it doesn't have to be established.

>There's also no evidence in the fluff that female guardsmen don't have a penis, or that earth is not flat. It's a given derrived from the real world, it doesn't have to be established.

But all living humans in 40k are genetically engineered to be stronger and tougher than 21st-century humans, according to canon fluff.

Since this is an established fact of the setting, you will need to provide evidence that His Greatness the Emperor of Mankind decided to give his superhuman women -4 Strength for the lulz.

>But all living humans in 40k are genetically engineered to be stronger and tougher than 21st-century humans, according to canon fluff.

That's bullshit.

I really like the look of Anvil's stuff, but their prices are just too much.

>being a literal cuck
I'm not sure how putting females in your guard force equates to your girlfriend cheating on you, with the possibility of you being aware/jerking off to it.

A lot of incels have convinced themselves that any sort of interaction or even the contemplation of women makes one a cuck.

It's a way for them to sooth themselves whenever they start to think about how women constantly reject them for being creepy losers.

whole thread full of people who dont know the dirrerences between cuckold cuck and cuckservative.

im all for female only squads just dont go around mixing them so everyones attention stays on dying for emprah and not boobs/penises

That's true.

Just because you disagree with it doesn't make it fake news.

>im all for female only squads just dont go around mixing them so everyones attention stays on dying for emprah and not boobs/penises
Are you in the middle of puberty? Adults can compartmentalize sex and fucking survival in the middle of combat.

>But all living humans in 40k are genetically engineered to be stronger and tougher than 21st-century humans, according to canon fluff.

Not arguing for either side but I'm curious where in the fluff does it state that?

Just get some female heads.

Flak armour would hide their boobs anyway.

And we'd also have fewer quests and constant bitching about quests. as a fan of quests, I have to say we got off better with our own dedicated space. We even have a better community

Not the guy you're arguing with, and I personally don't have a problem with females in the military as long as they meet the standards, but men and women are different. It's not just words, it's biology. We are a sexually dimorpheus species. That doesn't make one inferior or superior, but it does mean they are different, and denying that is just stupid. It's science.

Older books when it talks about the difference between the "Men of Gold", the "Men of Stone", and the "Men of Iron", and how the Men of Iron rebelled, slaughtering the Men of Gold.

>biotruthers bringing in their 'observations' of real life men and women
>when everyone in the Imperium is descended from a genetically engineered off-shoot of humanity built by the original Terrans for the express purpose of being tough and able to live on pretty much any world.

The men of iron were fucking robots you retarded mong. That was the ai uprising. That's why the imperium doesn't use fucking ai. Are you fucking stupid?

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Iron_Men

You're full of shit.

The Imperium is descended from the "Stone Men" who are explicitly NOT the original inhabitants of Earth. Stone Men are intellectually incurious, but very tough and adaptable. The "Golden Men" (us) are described as being brilliant scientists but too frail to succeed and were outbred by the Stone Men. Another off-shot of humanity "The Iron Men" decided to declare war on the Golden Men and the Stone Men but got smacked down. The Iron Men are usually depicted as Terminator-style robots.

It's from one of the older main 40k rulebooks, and has been referenced in comics, novels and in Dark Heresy. The Iron Men remain a popular concept and get discussed quite a bit on Veeky Forums. I'm surprised you don't know this fluff already desu

In the original fluff it was ambiguous what the Men of Iron were, and just implied that they were some kind of android.

It was the later depictions that outright portrayed them as Terminators.

Forgeworld's more realistically proportioned infantry and Statuesque heads compliment each other pretty well.

I think you're full of shit personally. I've seen nothing about men of stone being human variants, nor anything a out the being the ancestors of the imperium. Right now it's your word against my memory and the wiki until one of us manages to grab a pic of the original source and settle this.

>/pol/ was here before you new fags were. Many of us posted on Veeky Forums before Veeky Forums existed.

/pol/fags back then were shitposters from stormfront and were never welcome.
Your board exists for the same reason /mlp/ exists: to keep an embarrassing circlejerk contained and out of the way.

>he believes the stormfront meme
What is it like being wrong all the time?

Bumping to keep this alive till I can look up the sources.

They're certainly a bit pricey, but I'm not sure there's any customisable not-guard minis that are cheaper. Victoria's stuff is even more expensive.

These are actually not terrible.

>buttblasted stormshitter

get back to your containment board

LARP is a welcome part of Veeky Forums
Which is more than I can say for endless sobbing about the state of woman.

>The guy who plays GURRRL ARMIEZ

Why do you keep pictures of dudes on your computer user

That appears to be a guy selecting an avacado to buy, not one playing a "GURRRL ARMIEZ".

At this point, I almost want to start a thread with an image of a woman, as close to average in all respects as I can get, and the only word in the OP is "women", and see how long it is before the /pol/tards turn the thread to shit.

do it faggot.

You would get exactly the result you're expecting. Not because /pol/ is /pol/, but because Veeky Forums is Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums can't help itself but force-feed trolls.

I know this because something similar happened to what you described: It's was the dawn of 4th edition D&D, the entire board was on fire with edition wars. One thread simply posted a picture of the cover to 4E D&D, and the text was simply: "HURP DE DERP". Maximum replies in the space of a few hours.

3rd ed Rule book: The Journal of Keeper Cripias
And so it was that in the First Age of Man, the Golden Age, there is the Emperor Unseen and unheralded he prepares the Old Earth for the coming of Mankind and he watches and he waits. He is joined by the First Men of the Golden Race, fine of limb and strong of mind In time, the Second Men of the Stone Race appear, and in their wake come many miracles and marvels of technology that strengthen to Sone Men’s power, but are also harnessed by those of the Golden Race. Although physically inferior to the Golden Race, and not of philosophical temperament and disposition, the Stone Men have in them the conjurations of great artifices and mechanisms. In time, the Golden Race looks to the stars to expand their dominion. The Stone Race builds great machines of power that send both Men of Stone and Men of Gold into the Ether. However, once the burgeoning race of Mankind has taken its first steps into the greater cosmos, the Golden Race dwindles in influence through their dependence on the artifices of the Stone Race. This the Golden Age comes to an end and the Stone Men prevail.

(You)