Normie Marine to Primaris Marine

So, is it possible to upgrade a baseline space marine into a Primaris or not? There's been all sorts of conflicting reports.

GW's own article says they can, so anyone saying otherwise better provide a source or shut the fuck up.

Source? Link? Eh?

Yes, it was confirmed by GW in Facebook Q&A.

Could I please get a direct link to the page or a screencap?

>So, is it possible to upgrade a baseline space marine into a Primaris or not?

Yes.

>There's been all sorts of conflicting reports.

No there hasn't.

Could I please see the source? Fucks sake.

See

Yes but where. Link please?

Warhammer TV facebook, i ain't gonna post link because Veeky Forums thinks its spam.

It's on the 40k facebook page, scroll down and look you lazy motherfucker.

APOTHECARIES HATE THIS MARINE! FIND OUT A SIMPLE SECRET TO ENLARGE YOUR GENE SEED.

They have 3 extra organs that are probably why primaris marines are so bigly, so really it should just be a matter of adding them in.

Also which chapters do you think will get them first? Marines Errant better fucking get some.

from the fluff we've seen it looks like the first "batch" includes marines for most chapters. as well as some new all primaris chapters.

i have an unopened tactical marines box sitting around here

should i sell it and invest in primaris?

Have you paid attention to the discussion about them at all, or are you pretending to be retarded?

I say Scythes of the emperor in one of the posts on the community site, didn't they all die? Are they resurrecting old chapters?

>didn't they all die?

No.

>Are they resurrecting old chapters?

Yes.

They covered this in a Facebook stream. It's real. It's canon. Stop being a fucking autist you piece of shit.

no i did not pay attention to it