Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General (Pathfinder & Starfinder) /pgg/

The Great Beyond and You: When was the last time you invaded Heaven?

Unified /pgg/ link repository: pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77293/ironfang-invasion-adventure-path
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78606/hells-saboteurs
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77329/something-wicked-comes-this-way
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west
youtube.com/watch?v=KWb3ikdIB3A
pastebin.com/YhbKu9vH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Change it to Paizofinder General.

Recruiting:
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77293/ironfang-invasion-adventure-path
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78606/hells-saboteurs
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77329/something-wicked-comes-this-way
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west

no

playing super-high optimization game

ended with the fight with all 13 solars spoken of in PF's lore, archons, and even azatas facing off against the (at the time) printed demon lords

A couple years back.

Although, it was less of an invasion, and more of a colonization effort.

You're both faggots, starfinder discussion thus far is baseless speculation.

I like her outfit.

Could stand for a bit more color and decoration, but it's nice.

Give it to me straight, /pgg/:

Fortune or Flight Hex?

flight
fortune is too much of a hassle

>sleight of hand to undo knot at waist

Back the fuck off?
*unsheathes nodachi*

Anyone have Legacy of the First World?

Specifically the chronomancer section if possible. If so you're awesome.

Yes please

Guys I picked a CHA casting class but now I feel that RP wise I'm more closer to an archetype of that class that is WIS based (WIS being my dump stat of 10...).

Uh... Do I have options?

Look up the Hourglass of Transfiguration on d20pfsrd. If you can convince your GM to implement it, it's a good way to justify an in game character change. (You'd really have to have a nice GM)

>Hourglass of Transfiguration
...That sounds really grat user, thanks.

Now I just have to find that thing at Level 1.

How do I pic related in Pathfinder?

Change your character. It's level 1. Damn. Punch your DM if they say no.

It's not really a sort of thing you find. It's sort of just something the GM makes available if he has to through good storytelling so it really shouldn't be used as treasure. Another great metagame artifact I almost always use is the Scar of Destiny, because no one can know when a player will not show up for absolutely no reason.

I've been getting them through hell to make my character, and the truth is, there is that other player who actually plays that very archetype already. It's been two sessions already and I don't want to bother anyone.

Well given the plot, I don't think it's going tobe any more far-fetched than the extraplanar adventures.

I usually give one hourglass to each of my players at some point in a campaign. We play longer campaigns running a year or more regularly so it helps if they need it. Some use it and some don't, but they have the option if they just can't keep going with their character.

So they talked about body slots right? Technically it's not cheating if you have on augmentation that lets you connect 17 different hands. More so, since you give up a slot for magic items, each hand could have a different function as well I think.

When is Starfinder suppose to drop?

Free RPG day will be the june 17th, and have a collection of 12 starfinder monsters (some with player race stats).

The rest will start in august.

Awesome

Tell me a story about the last time your character might've knocked someone up or been knocked up.
Don't be shy; we're all friends here.

PM THEM

Do you ever think that /pgg/ was a mistake because people searching for /pfg/ can't find it

Yes
I want to tenderly snuggle you!

No you don't, i'm disgusting.

Flight

Some sorta Slayer focused on hand to hand. If 3pp is available, he's a Steelfist Commando with ranks in Cook.

Absolutely.
I've seen at least three people on IRC/Discord have problems with it already.

Background Skills and PoW, that's every /pfg/ game ever.
He's the perfect anti-lewdster. The ideal hero for this fallen age

Dead thread

Tell me about your favorite side characters. How did you reuse them? Did they ever steal something from the party? A pear?

I need your science. Are Melee Contemplative Wilders any good or viable? Better, worse or equal to straight Melee Wilders?

He's not a hero, he's just the cook.

Easy solution: in the next one add a note:
(Formerly /pfg/)

After a week or or then people should be used to it and you can pull the footnote.

It's sad that I know exactly who this is.

A pair of racist old men in a Reign of Winter campaign which I used to kick-start it because RoW has kind of an awkward start. They blamed everything on Quadiran conspirators and tasked the party with delivering booze to the injured Merc that crawled into town the other week

>want to make an app for journey to the west
>still kinda new to pathfinder
>10th level gestalt 25 point buy lots of 3pp I haven't read yet allowed

I'm scared.

That's a pretty adorable outfit, I've always been a fan of those backless loop types.

Do it anyway, don't let your memes be dreams.

>Journey to the West isn't a plot I care for
>tfw it's got the CharGen I crave

Verily the winds of fate are most fickle and cruel!

DAA is even more insane

It is, indeed, but the plot of that is even more sour, and I foresee it as a great bamboozling!

>Exhack STILL hasn't updated the character guidelines
NOT LIKE THIS

Argentum has said they don't look at sheets for judging apps, they only judge on premise.
There are inexperienced players who got into some of his games just fine. They do struggle a bit to keep up though

However with a level 10 gestalt, the gap will be all the wider.
It might not be the best game for a beginner.

IT ENDS NOT WITH FIRE OR SWORD, BUT WITH THE WHISPER OF WIND UPON A DESERTED STREET!

>Tell me a story about the last time your character might've knocked someone up or been knocked up.

It's too late to tell, but this might have happened. Who knows if it will be kids or kits.

His extremely powerful patron with endless dosh sent him on his way with one of her consorts, one of those eastern dragons with a fluffy tail and antlers.

They also forgot the night tea and bachelor's snuff but it's worked out okay. The kids are gonna have the greatest tails of all time though

It was a humanoid dragoness who was a cleric, bargained one of the pc's into being a hostage so the party could advance, proceeds to use a mind affecting drug to entrance the player long enough to bed and breed her. Gave her back to the party used and confused, was promptly murdered by her brother in law in a one on one duel. Sadly, it was her first time, and she thought she was in love with the dragoness cleric. The sister eventually drew a dagger on the brother when she found out about the duel, and stabbed him. Not sure whats gonna happen next.

>Fluffy dragon tails

IT'S NOT FAIR

>Female dragon on female human
>Bed and bred

The... Parts aren't there.

Magic.

Bah, It's a a fun game and that was a normal scene!

A flimsy excuse!

We have magical items in this game that literally change your sex (I'd assume down to the cellular level), so it isn't that difficult to believe everything down there would... work.

It was a hermaphrodite, actually.
The player in question was craving a certain kind of lewd and I threw her a bone. Now the story is off the rails.

Only have yourself to blame then, degenerate.

I do. My favorite part of the game is designing puzzle dungeons. All this emotional drama between pcs is killing my motivation to game master, but I dont wanna ruin it for them, because they are having a blast.

Well, if they got what they wanted than you did alright, though it sounds like that really wasn't something you're into?

You kinda opened the gates for further stuff like this, bro. You set a precedent.

I've been in a variety of RP situations over the years, and I can tell you this right now: you should tell them.

I'm serious. this is going to cripple your ability to get up the will to design for the game, right? Then let them know about the problem. It'll help you and them come to a nice compromise on what's a good idea and what isn't, and at very worst the players can satisfy themselves with downtime stuff.

But this is a cooperative game, and you're just as much a part of that as they are; if someone's not having fun, including you, the game will suffer for it. So talk to them, and work something out.

>ywn be wrapped up in fluffy dragon tail after a long day of working
>ywn discover just how far down the list of kinks goes on this dragon
>ywn have to deal with the extreme sex drive this fluffy dragon has
>ywn strive to get the family ending

why live

>Taking a cute pairing and making it all about the sex shit

You know, I think 90% of the "lewd" discussion that goes on here wouldn't happen, or would be a lot more productive, if we focused on the relationship and abilities of both lovers more than how thick their dick or fat their tits are.

>I've seen at least three people on IRC/Discord have problems with it already.
Good riddance to bad rubbish

>Easy solution: in the next one add a note:
>(Formerly /pfg/)
This

Thanks. Were actually working on something like that right now. Same player actually came to me yesterday with a picture she wanted to re-enact, and I said if we do try it out, it'll be seperate from our game. Ill be sure to mention -why- though. I just like making legend of zelda style temples.
unrelatedly, but... I actually saved the erp as a pastebin, it was pretty good stuff

>JttW gets posted five hours ago
>a complete app is up already
Damn that was fast

>That spoiler
>Not posting it

Not posting the picture either.

but this is a blue board, user

Imgur links fag

>You know, I think 90% of the "lewd" discussion that goes on here wouldn't happen, or would be a lot more productive, if we focused on the relationship and abilities of both lovers more than how thick their dick or fat their tits are.
This. People focus too much on the "lewd" and forget things like the fact that Valimir started as a cute pairing of two broken people who were able to put each other back together but now it's all daddy dickies and LOGS all the time.

Pastebin and an imgur link IN the pastebin, if you want to be double-safe.

As odd as it is to say about all this, I'm more curious as to the mechanics of what went down and what she wants more than the smut itself.

Is DAA a fucking bamboozle

>and forget things like the fact that Valimir started as a cute pairing of two broken people who were able to put each other back together but now it's all daddy dickies and LOGS all the time.

The players haven't forgotten, if the past couple mentions of the pairing are any indication they haven't even kissed yet, working more on fixing each other up than anything.

You could say they're taking it Slow and Sappy.

I mean

I am striving for the family ending. Which means I have to find a place to raise a family. And conquer the world in order to stop people from MESSING with my family. And in order to get to the point where I CAN conquer the world (or at least get my own stronghold), I'm gonna need all the support I can get! And who better to support someone than a fluffy dragon who really wants to see you succeed in conquering the world?

ignoring the fact that usually the dragons that this fluffy one comes from are chaotic evil but hey she's cute and acts sweet

F

Dat spoiler

>Weather sphere focus
>WEATHER SPHERE

Oh lord.

Sorry for being a faggot with these baby questions;
I usually play dnd5e, so I am new to the /pgg/. Where can I find [pic related] in the trove?

Here, also have a compilation of the soliloquy scenes. Turn on CC for English subs.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWb3ikdIB3A

Makes me wonder, if people join the Journey to the West game, should they have a soliloquy that explains their character motivations and premise?

>app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west
Holy shit, ANOTHER ONE, Argentum?
you're MAD!
MAD!!!

MULTIPLE ATTRIBUTE DEPENDENT!

Under the Paizo folder, in the Core Line

Found it, thanks.

>weather sphere
It's Nature Sphere but you'd probably be forgiven seeing half her talents are in nature

Are we going to start talking about this one non stop now? Can we stop talking about Ensoulment? Can we bring back the stock market bullshit? JTTW on the rise, sell shares in plummeting ENSL!

Argentum how the fuck can you be running another game

Don't you have scheduling problems with games as it is?

pastebin.com/YhbKu9vH
It was a rewrite of floor 3 of the emerald spire superdungeon. I made it into a heretical church that initiates newcomers using their signature sensory swapping poison. Then they say getting freaky on the alyar is just how they wotship. It was all lovely and bastardized, but she said she liked it.

Didn't one of his games die?

ENSL is unstoppable, especially with high powered brokers like BRDE, WIST, and others pushing it.

Jew: the app

Pardon the typos, altar and worship*

We've attracted the likes of the infamous RRY, and God help us if SLW or SLP set their sights on it.

I dunno?

What ever happened to the rumored merger of SLOW and ENSL?

Nothing but rumors user, day trader shit

Argentum game popularities are hit and miss.
Hell's Vengeance was big, twice.
Pendragon and Shardwalkers were never in the main spotlight.

Journey to the West, I could see going either way.

Shardwalkers got a decent amount of hype near closing