Discuss

twitter.com/swiftcommunity/status/944223566966542336

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/swiftcommunity/status/944223566966542336
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone pls explain.

Don't you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's real EOY salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

Have you grown a pair of balls and bought any ICX yet, faggot? Or are you still waiting on more moral support from Veeky Forums so you feel safe to dump your only other coin?

It's happening.

Poor fud

bullish as fuck for LINK. This will literally be the coin that retires a lot of fucking biztards

holding 100k planning to retire in 5 years, what say you?

WHAT WHAT?? I can't see that.

Nice, that is AT LEAST 10m.

"Shabbos Goy"
really guys come on

ISO20022 is a messaging stantard. It is not directly connected to CL.

>twitter.com/swiftcommunity/status/944223566966542336

There's nothing offensive about shabbos goy. Jay Leno was a shabbos goy. Obama was a shabbos goy. He probably just grew up around a jewish community.

So what was SWIFT news? Linkies said news on friday, yesterday some user said to screencap post that swift will mention CL

It's big.

But only if it's true.

>goyim isn't meant to be derogatory
In the same way blacks now call themselves niggers
Kek

Actually now that I read it, it is what chainlink was working with them. I think we can forget the deal with link since it clearly seems they chose to go on with a different PoC. Well link is still working with Req and all that, HODL STRONG

Not sure where you pulled that from. APIs are definitely LINK territory.

as painful as this hold is im still convinced it will pay for my first house

No SWIFT news, never buy, delete Blockfolio.

Pay for your house? You must have like 500 links

Pulled it from the article they link. Where did you pull the link connection? From #API only?

It's old news, they've linked to it a couple of times now just to refresh it in peoples' minds. Obviously there's no direct mention of LINK, but there's no mention of another POC also.

Confirmed by Rory on Slack: they are not involved in the gpi project anymore.

Is this december results or not ?

that was never the poc they were involved in. Are you referring to the message he sent where the guy asked him to clear up rumors about it?

Yeah that's what I'm referring to. Glad they cleared up the rumors!

I only have 50k link, trying to work my way towards 100k link but road is hard