Veeky Forums builds dungeon map one object at the time

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/51508401/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dragon dildo

Poison Dart Trap inside a Cake

Requests are OK, but it will be great if you will draw something.

For reference, we had similar thread several months ago:
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/51508401/

In the jar is a wicker doll and a collection of colored oil pens. when the doll is colored the armor of the person coloring changes to the doll.

The chest isn't a mimic, but the treasure inside is.

This is some good shit

One room contains an amulet, the other a statue of a scowling warrior looking over a bowl of coins. If a player takes coins from the bowl the stair animates and attacks, if the amulet is placed on the statue it disappears and leaves behind some coins and a magic item.

*statue, not stair.

A room off to the side has a banquet table, if a gold piece is placed on the table and a food request is made, it appears in front of the buyer.

What appears to be the evil wizard that built this dungeon is sleeping in a bed. The wizard is actually an illusion, if touched the bed explodes

The skeleton has a pouch on him that contains gold, but also has become the home of a tiny phase spider.

A room contains a haughty wizard in training that only knows how to use scrolls and wants to test his might against the party. After he runs out of scrolls he begs for forgiveness.

These are all nice requests and I will try to draw as many as possible, but it would be really great if you will join and illustrate your ideas. Drawing skill doesn't matter.

But you're art style is so good! And unfortunately I have nerve damage so I can only make stick figures :/

I'll just post google images: a catapult trap outside the entrance that launches adventures hundreds of meters away

A normal bedroom, but the door to the next room is a mimic.

A door which pulls you through it and spits you out at the first room

Did some novice stuff in gimp

A cauldron in the bedroom that shows you your greatest desires and then cruelly explains to you why they'll never be reality

That's great!

Thanks for fixing it up. (and that cauldron is hilarious)

In a room that's entirely red, with a blood-stained entryway, this man is inside. He hands to a golden ring with a single red jewel, and vanishes.

How about a familiar putting stuff into the cauldron along with some other small fey creatures?

Looks like it turns out to be a dungeon full of delirious wizards.
Any suggestions for a name or a setup to tie it together?

>The retired archmages have taken over the retirement home

Giant from the lower level of dungeon started to feel lonely, so he made a hole in the ceiling just to say 'Hi' to his neighbours.

Unfortunately, the only living thing in a room was an exploding bed-wizard.

He's so sad D:

An old sage, who waits until a young warrior will enter his room. When it will happen, he will gift this man a powerful sword.

Not him, but he is lonely enough to put a hole in his own floor to talk to people.

Giantbro deserves a good friend.

The giant has a friend he was supposed to meet, but he put his head in the wrong floor

There is a secret passage that connects that room to another. Inside is a mysterious potion. It's label is too faint to make out to the damp.

Larger 2x2 room with a round put in the middle filled with nasty water.

Kobold Nap-Nap lived in the sewers under the dungeon. However, influenced by wizard's activities, he is not a kobold anymore. No one is sure what is he now, but he is still lovable and playful creature. Unfortunately, many adventurers don't think so.

In one of the rooms adjacent to the secret room, there are stairs that lead down into inky blackness. In the level below there is a connection to the sewers, but only if one is small enough to crawl through.

But where does it go?!?!

Above the rightmost room.

How about a half finished summoning circle in the bottom right room with a bucket of blood next to it.

I meant where does it lead. Unless that's what you meant

Skeleton under the bottom left most bed awaiting a adventure to ambush.

A wizard, who looks like Gary Gygax, sits in the lower-right room and makes traps.

Ladder needs a goblin watchman.

>Ladder
Sorry, I've meant stairs.

Bump.

Will try to add some more when I will come back from work.

Goblin is protecting entrance to lower level. He stands here all day and drinks water from the pit when he is thirsty.

I wonder, what does goblin need in wizard infested dungeon? What does he guard? Is it that valuable that he can endure danger of being close to delirious wizards all day?

He's guarding the sewer, of course. God knows what would happen if it got out...

So, that's the reason Nap-Nap is so afraid. Poor thing.

Meanwhile strange fellow named Gary occupied south-east room for his trap workshop. He already made a strange stone face with large mouth. I wouldn't put my hand in it if I were you.

Eye Beholder seems to be a bit worried, because giant is late for rendezvous.