I have $25,000 in disposable cash. Sell me on your coin

I have $25,000 in disposable cash. Sell me on your coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

ori.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go fuck yourself and DYOR

REQ

>25k
WOAH WHALE OVER HERE

Pic related and I get called faggot daily on here.

TRX, a lot of short term gain opportunities

Bitcoin.

faggot

that looks pretty fucking good

Share you prick

ODN
privacy platform coin (not token) with beta messanger app release on Dec 24. John McAfee will shill this at some point. Get in before he does

You now have 17,ooo. There, m have sold you on coin

Doge

Ark sells itself faggot

I'm not selling you shit unless you gib me somma those tendies.

Post your address but don't expect anything anytime soon. Just don't lose the address and I'll surprise you in 6 months or so, maybe. You don't ask, you don't get... that's what my mum always used to say. So yeah, post your address.

Don't encourage em user, the pajeets will go crazy

>Newfag fuck off

I know begging isn't allowed, but that's only when they spam the board with new threads imo.

Veeky Forums used to give away Bitcoin occasionally. In fact, someone gave me 20 Bitcoin years ago on here for getting fucking dubs in a thread.

Newfags don't know this shit, though.

I also €25,000 in disposable cash. Do what I do: Buy two shares each of Google and Amazon stock, that's about 4000. At the current rate of inflation and with an expected rise of 10 percent in three years you will be able to cancel out the inflation .

1ES5FzX6Nu89QenA
MUqhjPCe2CiyWMiowS

Tight, Hopefully I don't kill myself within the next 6 months

Yeah, don't do that. Don't lose the fucking wallet either

Yeah, I definitely wasn't on Veeky Forums years ago, I didn't start buying crypto until April.

I've never seen people give away crypto on here so my gut reaction has become an eyeroll whenever I see that kind of offer.

> ORI
ori.network

commit suicide but eat the money straight cash first. on the off chance there's someone who cares about you enough to do an autopsy imagine the look on their face

CARDANO/ADA IF YOU WANNA GO TO THE MOON

ADA is awesome possum

Ventuga Network, good short term gain opportunity

either XBY or REQ

ICX seems to be holding well. go dyor and consider buying some. it's gonna do a NEO style moon mission in 2018.

Bosch, Microsoft, Tokyo, The Netherlands, Honda, Toyota, Sony are all hands in working with IOTA. Bosch and Tokyo have actual partnerships.

Major OEM car manufacturer to be announced early next year, considering the german roots, the speculation is VOlkswagen or Dailmer (Both of these CEO's were at a recent meetup).

Get IOTA or enjoy watching us go to the moon

BitConnect

Raiblocks. No mining, no fees, instant transaction. Future top 5 coin.

TRX
XVG
XRP
LTC

At least that’s what I’m in RN, based on my friends advice who turned $10k into $190k earlier this year. I should text him today and see how he’s doing after this crash, I’m down a few hundred bucks but not particularly worried

3A71BUmtdbb7ZkW
Gkoqmu3pAsnupftxF4Q

Word

Yeah, not you, faggot. Only that guy

BUY DOGE BECAUSE IT'S FUN TO TRADE

All of you fucking awful faggots not saying the next king

XMR

XVG to go to $1 each in 2018.