/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Previous thread: Autism Enabling station

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ir-y6-L6Vlk
youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I literally just had a similar ideas. Splitting "demeanor" to include (traditionally) positive attributes and (traditionally) negative once.

I say "traditionally" because I know not everyone would mind a bratty, smug, or clumsy maid.

And perhaps something comparable if you're choosing a master.

Ah yes talking about forgotten OC i never saw this one got posted after it got finished and i kinda forgot i saved it the powers are interesting though

>And perhaps something comparable if you're choosing a master.
>master makes a big show of being dominant but immediately submits the moment you take the lead
Almost too cute, the possibilities.

Or perhaps each quality is divided into two: a "positive" version and a "negative" version. Such as
>Intelligent [Helpful/Know-It-All]
And you must choose a negative quality for each positive quality.

>Power of the Earth
This seems a bit overpowered, depending on what the limits of structure creation is. Complex structures that can become detailed enough to seem to break the laws of physics? Could you theoretically create devices? Room-sized devices, if necessary?

>Power of Truth
>Power of Paths
>Power of Filters
Nothing is universally abhorrent. Literally nothing.

>Stone

>No Companion

Ah i forgot the second part sorry

Perfect. Just what we need.

>Sniper flamethrower
How the fuck does that even work

very carefully

Women aren't very bright.

Anything is possible if you have faith in the Emperor!

>You shouldn't have been out that late. And you definitely shouldn't have been in that neighborhood, at that hour.

>But you were comfortably ensconced in your own world, weren't you? Surrounded by your own problems, reality occluded by your thoughts. You didn't notice the figure with the gun until it was much too late.

>"Choose, motherfucker," the man hisses. "Choose!" The gun is at your neck. Death is half an inch away. He prods you, directing your attention to a group of young women. You do not know where they came from; you were oblivious to them, too.

>A cold wave of clarity tugs away the last shreds of denial, and the world around you snaps into focus. You understand your situation.

>They are waifus, and you must choose.

This is just something that popped into my head a while ago, as a completely ridiculous introduction.

Mystery Box: The gunman is a waifu. So is the gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=ir-y6-L6Vlk

Same way plasma weapons work instead of rapidly expanding into cloud the moment they encounter the atmosphere.

Space mag*BLAM* The holiest archeotech of the Imperium.

Working on the final edition of the extended allies page caping everything up at a nice even 210 allies. If anyone has anything they want added then now is the time. Be posting more details come Friday.

>Someone is making you take a waifu at gunpoint
Why? are they lolis and nobody takes them because is illegal? i am going to jail because a illegal waifu transaction?! Oh my god i don't want to go to jail

Fight on, Highlander-senpai!
I believe in you!
Image update ever?

Some sort of flammable 'hard' jelly that's aerodynamically shaped. Catches fire off the pilot flame, shatters on impact with whatever it hits (like a molotov). Does it make sense? Only if you don't think about it too hard.

Average Super Soldier Package: 6 abilities, 3 Objects, 5 WP

Abilities:
Mana Drip
Aestheticify
Sustained by Beauty (+1wp)
Engineers Wept (+1wp)
Confidence & Pride
Limits Broken (+2wp)

Objects:
Boxing Glove of Explosions
Ironing Iron
Pen of Rune Magic (+1wp)

Weirdness:
Hornier World 4wp
Historical Slice Of Life 2wp
Law of Cool 1wp
Adrenaline Realm 2wp

I like this one. I'm very much not confident I can deal with the results of my choices, but it's a good CYOA

Eventually, once the full companion page is done we'll integrate it into the CYOA and then move into the 2.0. That's the version I want the image version to be based on.

Did you get Amartenth when I posted her?

I made this one.

>+2000 Credits
+3 perks
+4 Allies traded for 2000 creds
The Now; Watcher: Low-Tech Understanding, Five Free traits, Free Alien Body Choice, Free Companion)
From a world smillar to Terra D123918.

Joins the The Archivists. Free trait: Languages proficiency Free Item: Non-Sentient Servo Skull

Panic button: The King

Repulsive +250 Credits
Ghost never takes off his suit. So he never baths. His smell attracts flies around him.

Skills Perks Traits:
High tech Understanding level
Mechanical Adept [Req: High-tech]
Tech-head [Req: High-tech]
Sneak
Educated
Traveller Adept

Initial Equipment Requisition:
Void Attire -100
Venathari Headset MK-182 -150
Intergrated into the suit.
InvisiYUT Cloak -400 Credits
Intergrated into the suit.
Phase Generator -300 Credits
Custom bulit by ghost to allow for indefinite use. Bulit into the suit.

Operabia Module: Biological Lightning Implants -500 Credits
A version bulit into the suit. Able to render people unconscious and and charge electronics.

Hacking Module -100
Tech Virus Cancer Module -50
Mathery Travellers Encyclopedia Vol 1-8324 -20

I got them both don't worry.

Should I make an image version or can I just give you the details and a picture?

>Your Wish, My Command (-1)
Oh neat just saw the last phrase of the intro and outro is the same.

Species:
Houri is out of the picture because of the whole "even succubi think they're one-minded", Ifrit is out because of the superiority (I love the loyalty, even if that should be native). Marid is wonderful but the Three Wishes and Pure of Heart drawbacks are not good (I'd choose to stick around my Master after the wishes of course, but still. I'd hate to make my Master think I'd leave like that).
Peri is probably the best fit because it's left somewhat vague, and Jeannie doesn't seem as strong lore-wise. I can twist the Criminal Record into something, I'm sure.
>Peri
(+ Criminal Record, Old Friend)

>Criminal Records
So sadly I can't use any fluff that only works if I've had a Master before, like making the Sun disappear because I misinterpreted my Master complain of the heat. I'm thinking.
I do like saying half-truths, or at least pretending they aren't fully true. Sounds fun. I'd never lie about something important, just keep things fun.
Let's go with the classic: I used some less-than-nice powers on humans. Who knew their minds were so frail?
So it was decided it was a good idea to give me a Master that could look after me. I also had my powers sealed so I can only use them through "wishes" made by my Master.
I can only do very little on my own, which sucks because then I can't do nice surprises to make my Master happy...
Something something my current life has been a lie, always had this powers, forced to forget until my one true Master was born.
I want to be myself, just... better. Much better.

Attitude:
>Excited
Yep. Yep yep yep.
Yep.
I would also take a slice of Easily Flustered and Happy to be here, with a smudge of Dominant for some fun role reversal stuff sometimes. Don't judge me...
Basically: I can leave at any moment but I don't want to. It's fun to have a Master. Feels right.

Image version is nice but having everything written down is better.

Body:
I'll have Shapeshifting but it's always nice to have a base.
>Medium
As great as Curvy would be it just doesn't seem right. Looking great would be amazing but there's only one person you need to look perfect for. I don't know how to put it into words. I guess "girl next door beats model". I'd never want to make my Master think I look too good, you know? To make them feel self-conscious.

Accessories:
>Cat ears
Yep. I'll assume a fluffy tail is complementary?
>Tan lines
Yep. Perfect tan is great, tan lines are greater.
>Emotion earrings
Wasn't sure what to get for a third. These are kinda cool. Belly gem was also cool because there's no piercing, but it's like cleavage: There's only one person I want staring at it, so why flaunt it?
I wanted the Collar too but it's less romantic than how I like it. It's much better to offer it, and be able to take it off but not doing it.
Also having a leash is kinda weird.

Outfits:
>Modern, Chinese dress, maid
I love being able to summon armor/outfits. It's just wonderful.
Modern is forced to be able to blend in and I plan to do just that. Can my Master please be young?

Mundane skills:
To be honest, I would rather learn most of these on my own. It's not as big of a reward if I learn it by magic. Gotta show how important it is to me to be the best. So I will pick
>Worker drone, Scheherazade, Warrior
To do boring work, to help out with school, and to protect

Vessel (Exterior):
Perfume bottle is convenient, and you can't say it isn't romantic to be worn around your Master's neck. It just isn't exactly all that masculine so I would need my Master to be male.
>Glass bottle
It's kinda fragile but it's fine.
>Extra outfits: Sporty, Lovely assistant

Vessel interior:
>Single room (11)

>Powerlevel
So now the recharge time actually matters. Patron Haint is good but too limited (art is still fantastic).
>Domestic Goddess (-1)
And I will swap the Glass Bottle for the Gemstone for the decreased recharge time (so 54 hours/week, or just under 8 hours/day)
At least that's how I'm reading recharge.
Can't be a good waifu if you're away all the time, right?
The wishes are super vague, but they have to be, sadly. Can I change my Master's grades, for instance?

Perks:
>Lusty soul (free)
To be honest I actually don't want this or Loving Heart. Love has to grow. Be "earned".
So I won't take Loving Heart and will spend some very fun times. Gotta learn how cameras work and do... other things I shouldn't write when I've outed myself.
>Friend Upstairs (-3)
>Cursebane (-5)
>Guardian spirit (-8)
Need to keep my Master safe.
>No misunderstandings (-9)
As fun as that could be and as much as I love the idea of being an alien that needs to introduced to the world, I don't want to screw up a wish.
>Minor psychic link (-10)
It's not too invasive.
>Minor shapeshift (-13)
What kind of waifu can't change her looks, whether to try something new or for roleplay stuffs?
>Your wish, My command (-13)
My only real complaint is there aren't many personality options. That's on me, the cyoa isn't designed for that.

Pitfalls
Aaand I screwed up and picked too many perks. But I gotta be the best.
>Mischievous Mind (-12)
How can I not? It'll be fun to misinterpret "I want to be hot" with "I want to be (a) hot (girl)".
Okay dang there are not many Pitfalls I want.
Pretty sure I screwed up with points.
Yep. You get Personal haint for free........ so, that's what, +12 points? In my defense it's 0:40 right now.
I don't know what to specialize in. Can my master pick? If not I'll go with Conjuring, creating stuff out of nothing. That's always nice.

Idiot...

Interlopers
>Old friend (Free)
Sorry, it's too late to fluff this up. I can be lazy and go full Nyaruko and say it's some dumb genie with a crush on me, that wants to steal me from my Master and do some weird "we're both the other's Master AND genie"

Sorry author I need the sleeps now. Hope I was of some assistance.

>Image version is nice but having everything written down is better.

Okay cool. I posted a half finished image version of her a while back but it was such a hassle to make I never got around to finishing it.

Having a solid base to work with is the best I've found. Part of why the last update took so long was because I was rewriting everything from page to page. Hopefully next time will be a bit easier.

>tfw you waste hours browsing /cyoag/ everyday but you don't even read the new content because it's mostly shitty power cyoas and lewd shit

I have the text for ghost if it makes it easier.

>Red R. Able to be romanced by Females.

Ghost, ???, The Archivists, Digital Terrorist

You see him floating a few feet above you then the smell hits you. In a creepy voice he says
the technology here is amazing. So many divergent paths.

+ His suit is able to go invisible/intangible for a indefinite time.
+ Quite a good Hacker and also repairs various electronics.
- Not much of a fighter.
- Incredibly weak due spending much of his time intangible. Can barley lift a severed plant monster's head.
- The smell. It's so bad flies circle around him. It's due to him never taking off his suit.
+ You may be able to convince him to upgrade to a Quarian Full Suit. Which would help with the smell.
-/+ Bit of a conspiracy nut. Very distrustful of corporations/governments.
-/+ Fascinated by advanced technology. Will want to examine any you come across.

"Everything's better when you're intangible. Once you realize nothing's really real... Well, it gives you perspective."

At least he stays intangible for the most part. That way you can't smell him.

Then stop complaining and start creating

Just to clarify something before I remake my build does using The Now, Watcher background give you 5 free traits + the 3 everyone gets?

Yes, I've been doing this for a while. If you're not strong enough to keep going until you find something you enjoy, you don't have to. It's not like you were gonna do anything else with your time, though.

Cool.

Yes it does.

Make your own then. There are plenty of untapped ideas and free photoshop programs.

Something else, can AIs use Etheral Manipulation? After seeing a quest on Anonkun I've thought about making a robot magical girl.

Thank you very much for this, I appreciate it and liked reading it. I think a few of these I've already addressed in some wording changes, but others are really helpful for filling in some blindspots. Thanks again, and have a good sleep.

AI can use ethereal manipulation.

*prays for mercy*

“Jack”, ???, Eyes of the Third, probably not awake
You can’t help but feel uncomfortable as you stare at a green-haired teenager asleep on top of a roof, half-suspended in the air. Before you do anything, he opens an eye, stares at you for a moment, before closing it again, snoring as if nothing happened.
+An Elder Thing, possibly as old as Creation itself, combine this with insane memory and immense intellect makes one smart sunuvabitch.
+Can do amazing feats with ether. Has so far been seen lifting a mountain range and turning an entire army against their allies with little visible effort.
-Is possibly the laziest thing in existence.
-Seriously. Despite his extreme age, has only spent a grand total of fourteen years awake.
-Waking him up against his own volition has so far proven impossible, though he is known to awaken to pull off requests. Only a rare few command enough respect from him to do this, Alexis, Disurial and Tuk among them.
+/-Few things can stop him from completing his tasks, but the time he’ll finish them can vary immensely. Some he’ll finish in seconds. Others will take decades.
+Given enough time and effort, he’ll eventually like you enough that he’ll do stuff for you as well.
-It will take a lot of time and effort.

*Snoring sounds*

Should I post the build itself, or is my autism too much to be accepted??

It's not a complaint, it's an observation. And I'm making something vewy vewy slowly.

Great! Thanks!

As a side note, not really sure what to call the guy, "The Great Sleeper" is already taken, according to memory, so the best I can think of is "That Lazy Fuck"

Yes. Definitely.

Thank you.

...I have no earthly idea. I have no clue where to take this premise, but I like the opening.

Fuck it, I'll post it anyways.

Origin: Cold Eternal; Woken Elder (Advanced-Tech, Ethereal Mastery, Elder Thing, Alexis ‘the Watcher’)
Skills, Perks and Traits:
Adokori
Foresight
Hindsight
Prophet of the Third
Infused Essence
Horse Power
TechnoMage
Memory
Sneak

Equipment (+2000):
Clothes:
Traveller Leathers (Upgraded) (Turag Imprints) (-700)
Maori Okibar Tattoo (-100)
Tartan Cloak (-50)
Weapons:
Yuta Brace
Knick Knacks:
‘Pegs’
Basic Survival Kit
Basic Bag
ID Card
Hand of Glory
Shattered Yith Conscious (-200)
Whale Skin Marks (-100)

Little Things:
Marked (+1000)
Minor (+500)
Can’t Wake Up Inside (+500)
Slothful of Mind and Body (+100)
I don’t need no Governa’s dalla! (x5) (-2000)
Notably Charitable (-750)
Faction: Eyes of the Third
Covenant: None
Allies:
Alexis ‘the Watcher’, Under-Augur of the Order
Disurial of Chandesh, Spirit of Hope
Aeldransial, The Spirit of the Green Island
Herodrial, The Spirit of Judea
Jagidierial, The Spirit of the Rising Sun
Tuk, Ernest Prophet
Home District: The Beating
Hubworld:
Free Traveller
[Blades of the Augur]
Panic Button: The Unbreakable

I finished doing what I was busy with a bit earlier than I expected, so I can address these a bit more directly now,

>I'll assume a fluffy tail is complementary?
People have asked, so I figure it should be a toggle.
>It's much better to offer it, and be able to take it off but not doing it.
That should add some nice ambiguity.I'm stealing this, if you don't mind.
>Can my Master please be young?
Anything that isn't directly specified and is legal is up to you.
>To be honest, I would rather learn most of these on my own.
They're fluffed as training courses and Spare Changes mentions working for hours on it for expressly this purpose, but it's probably one of those visibility things. I'll rework that intro a bit.
>Can I change my Master's grades, for instance?
Wish vagueness has been addressed i the update, hopefully. But yes, you would, as long as the papers don't leave your radius (or maybe you interfere with the way they're input, so a changed grade gets stored offsite in a mundane way so your magic doesn't leave.)
>To be honest I actually don't want this or Loving Heart.
I'll probably make forced perks optional, I've gotten multiple comments about this.
>My only real complaint is there aren't many personality options
Addressed in the update. though I could probably try thinking of more.

Thanks again for the writeup, it really is extremely helpful to have direction for what to do.

I'm very slowly working on one where you choose a waifu, but a different narrator breaks in partway through, complains about waifus (maybe), and sends your chosen waifu to an island where she must prove herself by surviving for... let's say a year. Whereupon another narrator interjects and offers you a choice of superpowers to be gifted to your waifu as a means of helping her survive.

I cannot design waifus worth beans. For added humor, though, I want the ones in this CYOA to appear unlikely to survive on the island, with maybe one /k/ommando who is really good at creating improvised explosives with readily available materials like urine.

So far:

>short tomboy who does not have a secret girly side and would probably punch you in the groin if you tried to make her wear a dress
>blind waifu (feminine? a soft-spoken person, at any rate)
>rich girl who has experienced no physical hardships; she's charismatic, good at manipulating people, and possessed of dubious morals, dividing the world into People Who Are Alright (and thus not to be molested) and People Who Have It Coming (who are to be destroyed without mercy).
>a girl with an Amazonian physique who dislikes emotional confrontations and doesn't want to hurt anything; she also gets lonely pretty easily

What do you think?

>I cannot design waifus worth beans.

how about picking an existing waifu cyoa and making something that's sort of a tribute cyoa? Like, you take a popular waifu cyoa and add some weird shit at the last page announcing the arrival of your "second narrator" (the one that sends the waifus to the island)

I'm totally not suggesting that because I want to see the authors autistic outburst in reaction to someone messing with his work

about the waifus
first two might be fine, depends on how you write them
third is somewhat common in other cyoas but I don't remember anyone picking a waifu like that
forth is alright but something tells me youre going to fuck up writing her

Alexandra Curze, 55, Ethereal, Angel of Death [F]

You see Alex standing in front of a window staring out at the city.

+ A powerful psyker who had a demon bound to her soul when she was still an infant
-/+ Before the bindings were severed her soul absorbed a significant fragment of its power warping Alex into something more than human.
+ On her version of Earth she gained large amounts of combat experience fighting international crime syndicates, psychic terrorists, the Illuminati, aliens, and demon worshiping cults.
-/+ Absolutely brutal and unrestrained when it comes to killing. Be prepared to be covered in blood and surrounded by body parts.
- Has become broken and apathetic after failing to stop a demon worshiping cult from murdering her world.
- Spends most of her time drinking and getting high in an attempt to self treat her issue.
+ Prove to be a true friend and she'll follow you into the Gates of Hell with a smile on her face.
+ Has a suit of flight capable alien power armor that enhances her psychic abilities.

"I fought, I bled, I witnessed countless horrors, and I killed, and killed, and killed, and I Failed."

I have two different potential pictures for Alex. This one.

And this one.

And now I can go back to writing my 15 page paper on foreign currency valuation and exchanges.

I'm gonna repost my most recent and favourite builds.

>Origin & Background
The Now Watcher
>Skills, Perks & Traits
Low Tech Understanding, Common Ethereal Manipulation, Natural Beauty, Noble Bearing, Natural Physique, Martial Training, Tactician, Woodsman, Sniper, Frontliner, Survivor, Traveler Adept, Hearty, Sneak, Critical, Violence Mutability, Nocturnal, Touched by Ice
>Initial Equipment Requisition
>Clothing
Travelers Leathers: Upgraded, Hunting Attire, Combat Attire
>Weapons
Yuta Brace: Upgraded, Seven Shot Colt Revolver, RPG-71, AD-83 Assault Rifle, Grenades: Frag, Weapon Blessing, Custom Melee Weapon: High Frequency Dagger
>General Items
Pegs, Basic Survival Kit, Basic Bag, ID Card, Magical Protection Vestments, Munitions Worktable, Internal Sustenance Module, Waste Disposal Module, Muscle Memory Modules, Omni Camping Equipment, Monomolecular Wire, Infiltration Equipment, Healing-Chip
>Little Things
Forever Alone x5, I don't need no Governa's dalla! x6, The Renegade
>Factions, Departments & Others
Militant
>The Covenants
The Shrine of Freyja
>Allies
None
>Home District
Ospherous Reserve
>Hubworlds
Free Traveler: Legiclator Reotri
>PANIC BUTTON
The Veteran
>Path
THAT RARE FROWN

Charlotte Schneider, 338, Militant, Commando Pupper, Female Romanceable, Male Romanceable

Charlotte is currently waiting on her equipment requisition to go through, not that that's likely to happen any time soon. Instead of wasting her time she's decided to perform maintenance on the weapons shes carrying. She was just finishing reassembling her rifle when she noticed you staring, causing her to look back at you quizzically.

+ Recruited from a timeline of war, out of the Third Reich during the height of its power, Charlotte was a highly skilled soldier and leader who won many commendations. She was recruited into the Travelers after an [REDACTED] resulting in the loss of her entire company, and has since served with distinction in the Militant ranks.
+ Over 300 years experience in all facets of war on the obscene Traveler level.
- She doesn't have anyone close to her, only colleagues and contacts. She really needs a friend.
-/+ Can be a little bit of an alpha bitch. Not to you though.
+/- If she becomes your companion you will not find another more loyal. If you are human/oid she will get a crush on you and start intimidating 'rivals' away from you. How that pans out depends on you.
+ Knits in her spare time and will make you some seriously comfy winter wear, that can also double as combat attire.
+ Touch the fluffy tail.

"N-stop touching my tail!"

And the second.

>Origin & Background
The Now Watcher
>Skills, Perks & Traits
Low Tech Understanding, Common Ethereal Manipulation, Basic Ethereal Manipulation, Advanced Ethereal Manipulation, Master Ethereal Manipulation, Noble Bearing, Silver Tongue, Sage, Lucky, Educated, Teacher, Architect, Organizer, Memory, Alchemist, Runemaster, Field Leader: Evocation, Field Leader: Conjuration, Field Leader: Transmutation, Split Action, Immersed in the Ethereal
>Initial Equipment Requisition
>Clothing
Traveler leathers, MagisterTM Tier Robes, Imprinted Runic Inscriptions
>Weapons
Yuta Brace, Elder Staff
>General Items
Pegs, Basic Survival Kit, Basic Bag, ID Card, Magical Protection Vestments, Multiversal Timekeeper, Mathery Travelers Encyclopedia Vol 1-8324, Ring of Dispel, Aenathari Peach, Stasis Guard, Alchemy Set, Runist Kit, MagiblocTM Coinage, Spirit Bonding Charms, Toshamark Standard Computer, Warding Spirit, Spirit Walk Components, Self Operating Cooking Gear, Cohort Setup Package, Shrine Setup Package, Healing-Chip
>Little Things...
Forever Alone x4, I don't need no Governa's dalla! x9, Minor, Adherent: Magic + Power + Knowledge + Wisdom + Happiness, Accursed by Cena, Ae Child
>Factions, Departments & Others
Ethereal
>The Covenants
The Archmage Tower
>Allies
Angus 'Love-lich', 164, Architect, Renowned Architect [ж] + Mercia, 570, Ethereal, 'the greenblooded', Wise Lich Magus [ж] (Pair) (Designated Guardians)
>Home District
The Summoning Grounds
>Hubworlds
Home Lander
>PANIC BUTTONS
The God
>Path to Walk
Worries in the Daylight

Archmage Dandelion, 89, Ethereal, Field Leader , Female Romanceable
>You find Dandelion just outside, giving a group of fledglings a basic rundown on magic, illustrating his lecture with detailed and entertaining illusions. He notices your attention immediately and asks if you would like to join.
+ Recruited from a very young age out of a technically average timeline with no ethereal presence, he was raised by Angus and Mercia and is still very close with them. In his childhood he gained a love and drive for magic, especially the arts of Evocation, Conjuration and Transmutation, areas in which he is now accepted as Field Leader.
+ The youngest mage to ever become a member of The Council of the Awoken Spirit and founder of the Convent known as The Archmage Tower. He can pull serious political clout when necessary.
+ If pushed he is powerful enough to crack a medium sized moon like an egg, and he's still getting stronger.
+ If you are interested in the Ethereal he will make time to privately tutor you if you wish, something plenty of upcoming mages would kill for.
-/+ 'Kill for' can be literal. Between his work and position in the Ethereal Department and his influence through The Archmage Tower he has unknowingly created a small cult of personality. His most devoted may or may not like you much depending on your relationship.
+/- Extremely physically weak, but is fully aware of this and in a fight acts accordingly.
-/+ Semi notorious fetish for ethereal entities. This is about to bite him on the ass in a very major way. If you help out he'll owe you for life, doubly so if you have any Parental Instinct.
- Between his work and studies he isn't likely to see you often and rarely travels off world, but he will come for an emergency. He won't get along with any companions you have that actively dislike magic, he wont be aggressive about it but he will ignore them and dismiss their opinions.

+/- In the recent political instability he has been trying to keep things stable and calm down tensions. Personally, the way he sees it is the people taking advantage of the strife to further their goals are in violation of the first law and any action that needs to be taken in order to prevent a Time War is justified. He has been keeping very close tabs on extremist members of the Inheritors for this reason.
>"The nebulous depression many seem to feel when they finally understand the nature of the multiverse never ceases to baffle me. Alternate versions of me who inhabit other dimensions do not matter. Our life is as we make it my friend, let us make a masterpiece to behold."

>The Archmage Tower
As the Dakka Conventional Church is to firearms is the Archmage Tower is to the Ethereal, a recent Convent that has made its way to prominence in the Traveler cultural landscape. The tower is located in a pocket dimension on Ae's Ethereal plane and as such is extremely easy to get to it from almost anywhere provided you have an invitation. The Archmage Tower was created by Archmage Dandelion, a young member of the Council of the Awoken Spirit, in response to what he felt was a mild stagnation in the Ethereal Department caused by the normalization of magical phenomena and limited recruitment methods. Instead of wasting effort and making enemies in an attempt to rework the Ethereal Department he decided to make a Convent to project his ideals, which has been remarkably successful, recruiting members from all across the Factions, Departments and Independents.
>Requirement: A passionate love for the Ethereal arts.
>Free Trait: Immersed in the Ethereal - Your passion causes you to gain great instincts when it comes to dealing with the Ethereal. Your spells do not falter and you are skilled in your handling of spirits.

>Free Favor: As a member you will be privy to some of the more deep and esoteric Ethereal arts, and you may receive either tutoring in the Ethereal arts or a platform to teach others and develop your abilities if you wish.

And done.

Thank you for using my character

>anime mary sue

Fuck off

You can use Mary Sue's if you do it right. Highlander basically turned one into Danny Devito in Always Sunny.

>You can use Mary Sue's if you do it right.

Except this isn't a case of it being done right.

Then Highlander will make it right. She's been good at that.

This is pretty silly.

Kvarteret Skatan, 10, Hearth, City Block
I couldn't come up with a good English name for a city block, sorry.

Origin: The Darkness; Free Floating Drone
Traits: High-Tech, Common-Ether, Urbanite, Noble Bearing, Utilitarian, Lucky, Mechanical Adept, Homebody, Super Human Body, Architect, Stone Soul, Seemingly Useless, Long Player, Thoughtless, Shining Soul
Knick-Knacks: 'Pegs', Basic Survival Kit, Basic Bag, ID Card, Weather Maker, Fortification Setup Package, Business Setup Package, Shrine Setup Package
Little Things...: Forever Alone x5, I don't need no Governa's dalla! x8, Minor, Aquarius Complex
Faction: The Hearth Keepers
Covenant: The Church of our Lady, Destroyer of Despair
Allies: Albus Sirena Resdali
Home District/Hubworld: Dem-A1 – The Hive city to end all cities

Archmages shouldn't look like twink children

That just wouldn't fly in academic circles.

This is Veeky Forums. Socially ignorant weebs are obsessive over youth and have acquired a total disregard for how appearances define reputation.

Or any manga author. East Asian nations are repulsive for their repugnant physical ideals. Spreading even further by fat fucking slobs of the west, lusting over lolis and schoolgirls.
Anime is terrible ~because~ of how youthful it is. There is no experience to be gained from it.

Gerontophiles pls go and stay go

>implying that given the option most people wouldn't pick a permanently youthful appearance rather than an older one

Bored again, huh? Why not bust out some cuckposting or mind-death instead?

>how about picking an existing waifu cyoa and making something that's sort of a tribute cyoa?
No, I wouldn't enjoy doing that. It would be insufficiently original, the idea is intended to be deeply silly and that fact should be evident from the beginning onwards, and I have no interest in encouraging autistic outbursts.

I tend to think in terms of "interesting character" far more than "romantic interest" and have a great deal of difficulty bending myself to the latter perspective.

This is too broad of an assumption. Youth is anywhere from 0 to 60, depending on the culture in question.

After a certain point in life you won't really care how physically aged you are, as long as you're still capable.

Okay, but what about them pussygirls?

>youth
>60

The range is anywhere from 5-25 if you want a literal application.

Which cultures consider being knocked over by a stiff breeze and breaking 3 bones a youthful trait?

wrong

>implying 60 year olds are 90 years olds

Don't reverse flip the 6 to a 9 now

>While recognizing that member states use Manivannan chronologies to define youth, the United Nations defines youth as persons between the ages of 15 and 24 with all UN statistics based on this range, the UN states education as a source for theses statistics. The UN also recognizes that this varies without prejudice to other age groups listed by member states such as 18-30. A useful distinction within the UN itself can be made between teenagers (i.e. those between the ages of 13 and 19) and young adults (those between the ages of 18 and 32). While seeking to impose some uniformity on statistical approaches, the UN itself is aware of contradictions between approaches in its own statutes. Hence under the 15-24 definition (introduced in 1981) children are defined as those under the age of 14 while under the 1979 Convention on the Rights of the Child, those under the age of 18 are regarded as children.[10] The UN also states they are aware that several definitions exist for youth within UN entities such as Youth Habitat 15-32 and African Youth Charter 15-35.

Yeah that user was wrong, it's actually even narrower.

Physical and mental prime is exceeding the age of twenty-five, user.

The average human starts to diminish at around 45~

>Suncat

Vietnam CYOA when?

youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY

Did you get the fish lady wit the tongue parasite husband?

I'm not in the mood for your crap, SIDA.

Not with that attitude they will.

>Archmages shouldn't look like twink children

Most of the super-spellcasters I've seen in western fiction (especially in D&D) tend to purposely cultivate the "wizened old man" look to inspire respect or get their enemies to underestimate them. Similar to the five wizards in LotR.

It's only in Japanese fiction that I've noticed the opposite. You have little girls running around being the best at magic. It's annoying. They're not even deceivingly aged; they're as old as they appear to be.

>>
A, always.

Because Japan's demography is fucked up, there's way too many old people, a rapidly decreasing workforce and nobody wants to have children.

Their escapist fantasies and pop culture is fixated on youth because their reality is filled with dying old people.

Sounds like BS, but I'll defer to your weeb expertise.