COMFY LINK THREAD

Get in here and relax for while. We will make it through the storm

MY PRECIOUS.
SERGEY DADDY!

I've realised that I have been a bit of a "true believer" over the last couple of months. I was so sure and so enthusiastic, but it was an aspect of faith. After the EOY announcement I am 100% certain that, as long as Sergey and Steve don't both get simultaneously hit by a bus, ChainLink is likely to 100x. Even my previous growth projection only got ChainLink to about $30, but now I think $100 is a certainty. I am 99% sure that I am rich already, owning nearly 200k LINK. Honestly I couldn't give two fucks about a dip. LINK could got to 1 cent. I would just buy more.

This is now a LINK shill thread.

Men! Assume formation and declare your rank!

Major Derp reporting in.

>200k link
fuck me

only 25k here and not sure if I made it

Only 26.8k and I missed the nice dip... will I make it linkies?

We're right on schedule

i'm so fucking comfy.
+$70 in fucking 5 minutes. I love volatility

sup linkies, nocoiner here.

Want to toss few fiats in LINK or REQ, any tips about what the required minimum of USD to actually get some of them and which market(s) should I choose for little pussy play-it-safe faggotry?

Yes and yes.

My only regret is I didn't buy more LINK. Only 30% of my portfolio. At least I'm not completely in the red.

>sell my stack at 2824 thinking I sold at the top and will make some links in an hour
>it immediately moons to 3000
>manage to buy back at 2800 in the flash crash
>the fees take all the profit I made
Jesus Christ. No matter what I do I regret doing it 30 seconds later, the universe seriously hates me. It's like it's waiting for me to do something or not do something before deciding what happens.

one lesson i learned is when you have something you believe in just fucking wait, also watch TA trends if you want to risk swing trading

M tops, W bottoms you know

10k linklet here, minimum wage slaving and putting all I can into this shit coin. Hoping to get 12k before a poorfags like me get cutoff from the faucet.

is it even possible to buy LINK for, say, 2 USD?

I'll sell you some LINK at 2 USD a piece. Little bit below going rate but its cool.

wait wait you don't understand.
i fucking poor nocoiner and i want just to check for myself statements like
>You can start from any cash since
cryptocurrency can scale to nanocoins

And what i want is just buy 2 USD worth LINKs for normal price. It seems you need ETH though, and markets won't start dealing with you below 0.05 ETH which is like 40$ or so?

Captain reporting for duty.

Am i correct that I need at least 0.05 ETH to actually start moon race?

yep you need a minimum amount. No buying 1 link for 30 cents in one trade unless you find someone personally and get him to sell you it.
Binance's minimum offer amount if 0.001 BTC right now, which is 13 USD.

Bump

as long as you own 10k or more you will be set for life.

posts like these make me all warm inside

too bad i am such a poorfag