Drawthread: Crows With Swag Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
youtu.be/aSQwI3rDETk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Migrating Hello drawfriends. I want to request my human dervish doing an action pose like either one of the poses on the right side, with an angry/cocky face. On the bottom right corner is the color scheme and general look of his blueshine mithril shirt and the color of his swords(vampiric bastard sword and a sun blade), and on the top right are the the colors of his eyes, skin, and hair.

Requesting this mutant reptilian guy.
He is quite small, he's like 1,5 meters.
He has the horns and wings (although hidden) of pic 1, the horns and the possible wings are green, like his skin.
2 Is his general appearance and pose
3 Is his cloak, grey colored, it is dirty and worn out (but not too much, because it still needs to hide his mutant nature.

Anchor post.

Migrating
Hey lads, I was wondering if anyone could color this in? Lad has tanned skin and crimson hair/eyes. Slime is gray or light green, take your pick.

How's silver instead?

Migrating from I want to request my gnoll paladin winding up to smite some off-screen bad guy, with the spirit inside her sword showing up behind her and mimicking her pose like a JJBA Stand/Nero's Devil Trigger. Doesn't have to be full color, just the greyscale with red for contrast is okay.

Or... if you don't like doing such poses, perhaps a typical "praying knight" pose, with the ghost looking down behind her?

Migrating
Requesting picture of a cloaked Ranger, with gear that reflects that, on top of a hill/cliff/some other higher elevation terrain about to shoot at some creature below with a bow or with a fire spell, preferably something threatening creature that has a fantastical element to it like a big wolf with shadows coming off of it or a giant phase spider.

You don't have to draw the personal features aside from the cloak and gear but if it helps he's a tanned human with crimson hair/eyes. The PC is a Bloodrager with the elemental bloodline of fire that likes to hunt things.

Requesting a Ranger fluffed as a gentleman big game hunter for an upcoming 5e game.

He should look like the man on the left of the image, complete with a monocle and red scarf. However, he should be wearing a uniform similar to the one shown in the center of the image, sans the pistol belt and ammunition. Instead he should have several pouches on the front of his belt similar to the ones below the uniform. These pouches should be worn over a cuirass, and he should have a drop-leg quiver on his right leg, attached to his belt. He should also be carrying an axe wherever there's room, preferably on the belt. Finally he should have boot covers similar to the ones shown on the left image.

He should be armed with a sabre and crossbow similar to the weapons shown on the right.

Everything else is up to the artist's discretion. Thanks in advance.

reposting once again

He's jumping across a gap in a pose like the largest image. He has the facial features and cocky expression of the facial portrait, but no scar across his head like the one pointed to yet.

He's in the armour of that smug asshole with the apple at the bottom, but across one of his baldrics is a collection of knives like the sneaky guy.

Finally, in his off hand is a hookshot-like device that we just found in the latest dungeon. I did a terrible job indicating where it should be pointed in photoshop, but hopefully you get the idea.

Requesting my naga bard, looks like the white half of the naga pictured, and plays a spear sitar (pictured on the left side). Clothing is up to you, but she is played like a rock and roll enthusiast, in a medieval setting.

Migrating from last thread
>Requesting my arcane rogue character for an upcoming game.
>He's got the same hair and build as the person in the top left picture and green eyes (incidentally, it also represents a bit of his personality. He's very sparkly)
>He wears a cloak wizard-y robes with a bit of a noble look and decorative trim underneath.
>Their colour scheme is much like hte picture of the dragon in the second picture. Predominantly deep blues, with crimson and royal purple trim.
>The third picture, the dinosaur, is his familiar and it's usually found hanging out on his shoulders somewhere (it's teeny) or on his head.
>He also wears a small tiger mask styled similar to the fox mask in the fourth picture, and it's worn at a jaunty angle on the side of his head like in the fifth picture.
>Clipped to his side is a thick wizard's spellbook. I didn't have much in mind for what it looks like, other than it has a metal clasp on its spine that's tying it to his belt.
>The bottom row of pictures are some examples of clothing he might wear. One thing they don't show off that I feel should be stressed: Pants. The game takes place in caves and caverns

Requesting a noble lady necromancer who acts as a military leader to her horde of skeletons!

I got some really great fills here a few months back, and I was hoping to get some art of the character's changes. She's the woman on the left (pale, light blonde hair, light green eyes, wears make-up), but now she dresses for martial combat whenever she's in the field. She wears a high quality breastplate befitting someone of her standing over riding gear; the shitty phone edit shows something roughly to her taste, though it by no means has to be that exactly. The only aspect of her design I would like to keep absolute is her warlock pact weapon: a black rapier whose grip and guard are encased in a disney villain-green fire. When the Lady wields it, her hand appears skeletal and charred through the flame.

Something of her coolly brandishing her weapon in a motion for her skeletons to charge would be ideal, but anything bladelock-y would be really appreciated!

Migrating from previous thread:

Requesting this gatorman detective, looking mightily pissed as he presses the barrel of his revolver against the lid of a coffin, either standing with the coffin propped upright against a wall, or laying horizontally as he's sitting on top of another one.

Requesting a design of my blind high elf monk (way of the four elements). You have free reign on the real design and colors, but something maybe elegant or very...welcoming in a way? She worships Sune, so the style she goes for is very captivating. Her hair is a light blue and her eyes are a very light greyish-blue.

The drawing doesn't need to exactly match the references, just ideas. 1 is the style that would be nice for the clothing design, possibly a mix of the picture and Bollywood concept. Henna somewhere visible on the arms, back, or stomach (your choice). Bonus for a headpiece or heavy set necklace, would be cool.
4a and 4b are just to show how young and innocent she looks. Her ears are very pointy and visible despite the very messy hair she has. I'd like flowers in her hair, doesn't matter if its in random spots or as a crown. The style of hair whether its braided or messy doesn't matter, whatever you think is best I'm happy with.

Honestly this is a freeball request, you have full control of what she looks like. If you really feel like it, it would be lovely to have some kind of fire or water going up her arms like 6.

Migrating my request into the new thread so the guy that said that will work on this one can anchor his post to mine.

Here it comes a huge one, his name is Hans the Bonebreaker, he's a heavily modified mercenary that's more machine than human and is freaking frightening. He is like 9 ft tall.

>He has two HUGE cybernetic arms,in picture order, the first is his left one, the second is his right one.
>They are connected through a undersized torso that presents some metal plates, probably used as rought patchwork to hold his flesh in place.
>The torso suddenly stops to show his HUGE mechanical spine, protected by some metallic ribs along the way.
>He wears an open and oversized biker jacket/jilet.
>He has the same, gigantic leg implants as in the picture, although they are black.
>He is bald, with circuits behind his back and has a metallic jaw and glowing eyes like in the pictures, when he speaks he doesn't open his mouth much, because that metallic jaw hide a really powerful laser cannon that he uses ONLY in emergencies.

I would like to request a picture of the half-orc I'm soon to be playing in a pathfinder game.
Never played Pathfinder before but I am excited!

I'd essentially like to get a nerdy looking half-orc, much like the one included in the reference picture. Perhaps a little bit slimmer/gangly looking but still kind of muscled. Got thick eyebrows, wavy black hair cut really short...Feel free to give him a few scars here and there, he's had a rough life as a thrall. Green skin common to any half-orc, but preferably not a yellow-ish green tone. I'm not a fan of that color. Covering a large portion of his arms, legs, chest and back is dragon-flesh, giving him a sort of spacey-nebula look. This space pattern moves and flows, and occasionally forms symbols that resemble a star-chart. (included both in the ref) The fine ladies on the right are sort of the look I'm going for, particularly the Lampad.

Clothing wise he's got on the outfit of the undead fellow at the bottom of the ref... Just whole and a sort of off-white grey color instead of red. Over this he wears a leather vest with all sorts of loops and pockets for his magic ingredients. Feel free to make the vest look kind of sci-fi like, this game takes place in Numeria.

Lovely user!

plopping this guy down right here

requesting a male tiefling caster

>the basics
• charcoal colored skin
• white hair and eyes
• uses the spirit board and its planchette (which hover and float around him) to fire cleric spells
• sleek and slim profile with no weapons
• thick and strong tail
• laid-back and calm demeanor

hopefully this is enough but if it isn't feel free to ask

Requesting a Dark Angels DIY Deathwing Master in cataphractii armor with a halberd of caliban. The cataphractii armor is decked out like the old legion suit, but has a pair of large wings mounted on the cowling above the head.

For colors the majority of the suit is matte black, however the pauldrons are painted the yellow of the splotch on the far right.

Proportions I would appreciate it if the artist could do something similar to the old-school pic in the center-right.

Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the badges on the arms or the elbow and leg armor, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers being just black instead of two colours.

As for poses, I was looking for her just relaxing, something like laying on a chaise longue or the like, or sipping a drink while leaning against a wall, but I leave that to the artist's interpretation.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

>pajamas with a built in cloak
are there footies under the boots? I'm betting it has pajama feet under the boots.

I request a paladin-like character who wears armor that combines the practicality and modernity of figure 1 with the holiness of figure 2 (but no capes or other flowing parts, and gold/white).

His head is visible, which resembles Sagat's (figure 3), but instead of an eyepatch, he has many blue eyes on his head akin to a Biblical angel. He also has a golden aura, and his sword is made of fire. Instead of Sagat's angry expression, my character has a "fear not, I'll save you!" expression and pose (like in figure 4).

Re-requesting: I'd love if someone could draw this character for me, she wields the in-world equivalent of an AWP rifle and dual Tec9 pistols, she has this crazy intuition that lets her dodge bullets, "see" where enemies are through walls, and similar things. She is basically a messiah-type character like Paul Atreides from Dune. She is determined to find some ancient tech she keeps having visions of, in order to try to resurrect her dead father. I'd love a drawing of her crouching in ferns in the forest with her rifle, shooting at one of the soldiers in the one picture, or something else. She's kind of a mary sue character but she's got some severe mental issues as well so she's not flawless. Those aren't relevant to the drawing though so I won't get into them.

Re-requesting a Trox with armor and equipment similar to the image on the right. Preferably with a larger shield and more feathers, but by all means, do what you will.

Requesting a drawing of this guy's coat. It's a magic item in my game.

Requesting my spellblade imbuing her sword with blue arcane fire in a similar manner to one of the three styles on the right side.

Requesting a drawing of a behir scaled cowboy-esque shawl crackling with blue electricity.

Basically looks like the shawl to the left with blue behir scales covering the portion of the shawl that's draped over the left arm.

It's a wonderous item in my current campaign and its preferred if its drawn on its own, sort of like how the magic items in the dungeon master's guide are displayed.

Trying my luck here

I'd like to request pictures drawn of cute Dryad or just plant-people children. Whatever you want to draw them doing is fine, so long as it's endearing and not some kind of meme.

Hi !

Requesting my Warlord for upcoming game. Late twenties, 6'3 tall, muscular build, overall germanic/celtic inspiration. Most physical infos are on the reference pic, but you can see more angles of the armor reference there : aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
She generally appear severe and contemplative, or cheerful and lighthearted with devilish smirk when circumstances allow it. Might be smoking pipe if resting.

Thanks !

Just showing progress. This might take a while

>Plant people children
Thats a leshie user

Requesting this kind of armor for a cleric wielding this kind of bar mace with a terrified expression and the posture of pose like the bottom left image. Preferably holding the mace in his right hand.

Id like to thank the artists for the puppers, they were super cute. 10/10

Requesting the character on the top posed like the scene on the bottom, with lightning instead of fire please.

Requesting a 1800s female monster hunter who accidentally traveled into the future and ended up working in a convenience store chain. She's at a counter looking down at a mimic who took the appearance of a cash register with a monotonic look of "what the fuck is this" while a possessed suit of armor peering from behind tells her "I bethink it wanteth thee to pet it". The monster hunter is everything like in the reference picture except instead of her cloak and shirt, she's wearing a red and black convenience store shirt with her gear over it and a black cap. The name tag should say Marie. She also has light brown, messy long hair. The mimic is giving off a friendly vibe, like a dog wagging its tail. The suit of armor (a promotional store display that was possessed) has a green store apron on. As for the convenience store logo, it can be whatever you want or just the 7/11 one. Thanks in advance!

Anchoring for my friend's Elk Shaman.

One thing I'd like to ask, if it's not too much trouble: could you make the bottom of it look a little more dress-like? Maybe like a cheongsam or something?

not OR but this is cute

Hello, drawthread!

I'd like to request my Crab Clan Shugenja girl. She should have the basic skin color, body type and hairstyle of Baiken (in the middle), except with black hair and blue eyes. She's wearing blue robes like the set in the bottom-right image, with a blue-grey cloud-like pattern on them. One hand is pointing out at her enemy, with a spray of jade darts erupting from it like in the top-right image, while the other arm is clad in heavy blue-grey armor like in the far left image, and should be casually holding a jade tetsubo on her shoulder.

Thank you in advance!

Sproutlings?

Migrating from last thread:
I have a request! I just started a Marvel superheroes game, and my character's superpower is a symbiote suit. They have the 'hairstyle' of the bottom left picture, the texture of the bottom middle and bottom right pictures, and the top row are just other inspirations I found cool. They don't have any kind of chest-symbol, and are fairly upbeat. The pose is up to the artist, as is the colour scheme or pattern.

10/10 would fuck

Requesting a hooded, faceless robed figure holding out an open book, surrounded by a hellscape full of demons. Within the book, is a popup section that resembles a library. The dimension around the figure is deconstructing, with parts falling into the 'library'.

Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>pointed orc ears, but more slender and elegant
>long and fine hair, either black or very dark blue
>malachite green skin, tinted with hints of blue, but grown paler since her change into a vampire
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>hips and breasts that would make any orc proud (that is to say, she is voluptuous, but her breasts aren't so large as to leap from the confines of their wrappings)
>yet she still has a slightly slimmer frame than an orc
>Her nails are hard and pointed, and she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>Not sure on clothing, but she would at least be wearing wrappings and maybe some primitive cloth clothing

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
> legs, not a tail
>glazed white oval eyes, pointing downwards slightly near the nose
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>still a kind of elf, and looks elfin in general
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like the top left in pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though).

The vampire queen has the pose of the bottom left, but has the body and clothing of the right hand image.

Migrating
Requesting a pic of an important NPC in an upcoming Star Wars game I'm gonna run.

He's a Magna Guard droid (2) that survived the Clone Wars, had something of a spiritual awakening and became a wandering monk figure.

He's standing with the pose of 3, holding his deactivated electrostaff (staff in 2) and right hand like it, wearing robes that are a mix of 1 and 3 without the hood. One half of his torso should be bare of clothing in the cut of the orange robes from 3. He's also wearing a necklace made out of large metal orbs like those in 1 (but not floaty) and the ragged left overs of the cloak from 2. Souvenirs, trinkets and etc from his travels across the galaxy I leave up to you.

Colouration should be weathered steel and chrome for the metal with black details (tubing etc), with the robes being faded orange, tan off-white and brown-leather details (straps etc).

Thanks!

May I request a male elf soldier flirting or fraternizing with a female human civilian?

The male elf soldier is equipped with the armor like in pic related on the right, but he has his helmet off and has it held on his side.

And the female human civilian can look like the one in the left.

The human woman would be blusing and flattered at the elf soldier guy who's flirting/fraternizing with her.

I have a super hero request.
A guy looking like pic related (glowy eyes, weird techno sigils, etc.), wielding a high-tech looking staff, with electricity on its ends. Optionally he can also have a hood.

Requesting my Male Drow Bard/pirate/conquistador
I really like him to have a "pirate" longcoat and under that we can see a little of his breastplate. His weapon of choice are his Crossbow and a Backup Cup hilted rapier. He always carry with him his black violin strapped to his back when is not used.
He has a darkblue/black skin color and yellow eyes. He keep his head shaved but he grows a medium white beard like the ref pic. and he looove is hat!

if you are curious for his bg : He was a musician slave for a Drow matriarch priestess of Lolth. He escaped some years ago after a male "revolution" in his Underdark city and for like 30 years he travelled the world. Then he found a pirate crew (other pcs) and they sailed and sacked for a year. They have been contacted by the king of a certain kingdom that offered pardon for an exploration and now they're exploring a new continent inhabited by mayan like lizardfolk .

i am stupid . This is the ref Pic

Requesting my wild elf barbarian.
He's flagrantly cocky and loves to be the center of attention.
Him raising the decapitated head of a hob-goblin or charging headlong into some sort of danger would be nifty scenarios.

Thanks!

Migrating ""
Requesting my Human Forge Cleric,
Same features as pic but with the mace and wearing chain mail instead. Resting her shield on the ground upright with hand on top. The shield has the anvil and hammers emblem across it with a small niche under the anvil to house a continual flame

Requesting a tokusatsu superhero whose design is a cross between a fly and a SWAT officer.

Requesting a Legend of the Five Rings style mon (see image). The mon should depict a black leopard on an orange background, or vice-versa, with either a head or full body shown. Feel free to toy with the concept. For example, a leopard head holding a katana in its mouth. Any images will be appreciated.

Thanks.

requesting pic related with the horn features being additional. I'll just be happy if its just a recolor too.

Thanks

I don't think that thing can wear armor.

Thanks for not lewding Dragon Loli

I'm on it.

WIP for now

Migrating Requesting my dark elf thief Nassiranya (or just Nassi).
She's part of a travelling bard group, and uses that status to get into important places. The night after the show, when everyone is drunk and/or asleep is when she breaks in the noblemen's houses and ransacks the place.

So I'd like to see her playing in one of her concerts. She sings ans play the hurdy gurdy. If you have another idea though, I'm down with anything.

Migratin'

Didn't this one already get filled? Swear I saw it a few threads back

Eyes on your own paper, user.

harsh.

Hardly.

Certainly the comfiest wizard.

Migrating from previous thread:

Requesting a small Comic:
Starting with the Emperor on the Golden Throne, seeing Rowboat and Yvraine having some smalltalk. Than, his "Spiritual Form" Reacting Screaming "Your Waifu ist Shit!, Than a panel closer to his face, eyes closed screaming mouth wide open "Shiiiiiiit" again, perhabs in 3 Panels or so.

Forgot it.

My lantern Oni died last game, but we were able to resurrect him as a golem/warforged that's constructed from old stoneware, wood, and tiles of jade (bottom row references). Terra-cotta soldier mixed with combat-bunraku.

He still is adorned with a mass of lanterns and wields a lantern post as a club. (top center image is how he used to look when he was alive). He glows with internal light from a jade soul attached to lung-like bellows and a Chinese bronze bell heart with Guqin heartstrings. - in essence a music box.

He can also collapse to appear as a sort of egg/fu-dog censer statue when he "sleeps." (second row from bottom).

Very nice looking so far

Looking great so far user!
I have only one request if possible, can you make the arms slightly longer? Thank you for your patience.

would someone be able to edit this picture? i just need her hair to be black, and to have slight signs of aging. the character i want to use it for is about late thirties, so slight bags under her eyes and crows' feet is all that's really necessary
thank you in advance to anybody who takes it

Looking forward to it.

WIP for now, will probably finish tomorrow. Final image might change as I go. Why does a FUCKHUEG CARAPACED EIGHT LIMBED CREATURE needs plate armor, if I may enquire?

May I request a bunch of female antagonistic high elves who have a pretty young pale-skinned ashen-hair man captive, who'd be/look like the on the left?

The ashen-haired pretty boy is handcuffed while sitting on a chair and has a very worried look on his face.

As for the antagonistic elves, there'd be three of them featured, but only one of them will be wearing a dragon-reptillian scales armor that looks like the ones on the right of the pic:

The high elf "leader" is a female and is wearing the armor/outfit as seen on the right of the reference image. The female elf leader would be laughing maniacally and have dialogue saying:

>"We will harness the cuteness-magic of this white-hair boy to make our magic stronger. Then we will use it to take over the multi-verse! Muhahahahaha!!!"

The second elf antagonist is also a female high elf and will be wearing the dragon bone armor as seen in the most bottom. She is the "2nd in command" or the Number Two person of the leader, she'd be a soft butch-tomboy looking type of gal. If possible, try making her very slightly buff looking. And the second-in-command gal would have her arms crossed as she looks down on the ashen-hair guy, grinning.

And the third elf antagonist; also a female high elf, is the "powerful wizard" of the three and would wear a wizard like robe instead. Make her robes look like its made out of reptillian hide or scales. And she'd have either a magic staff or a wand seen on her hand, plus she'd laugh along with the elf-leader.

Plus, make the attractive pale-skinned ashen-hair guy have a scratch or small scar on the right side of his chin or lower lip area.

Looks rad as fuck so far.

>Why does a FUCKHUEG CARAPACED EIGHT LIMBED CREATURE needs plate armor, if I may enquire?
Character-wise: The greatest warrior of his clan was killed by a knight and he came to idolized them.
Player-wise: Rule of cool and it's difficult to walk into a human village looking like something that just crawled out of an arachnophobes nightmares.

Awesome, thanks a bunch.

I'm looking for something that's basically a scene like this, but where the hacker guy is in his teens.

Something like this, but less punk could also work.
Like, lose the bandana & skateboard, and give him more clothes.

i couldnt resist the call for snek

Stop reposting, people don't want to draw your boring generic fantasy Nathan drake

i tried making the eyes smaller. she stil looks kinda young though

not OR but I like it.

Requesting a Warforged Paladin in heavy armour with a sky blue cloak and sash around his waist holding a tiefling woman in his right arm (long black hair, even longer legs, according to the player with her 20 Cha) and a heater shield in the other, held above him, blocking a lightning bolt.
The Warforged has somewhat rusted armour and a sun emblem on his shield, with green eyes with the left one cracked
The whole thing took place in a dark cave so if you wanna mess around with lightning that's great!
Thank you!

blog pls

Kujalla-draw on tumblr. It's mostly /v/ drawthread stuff but I was told that the stuff here might fit my interests so I'm cheating on them.

>as if this whole thread isnt

not OR but hot fuck that is some of the sexiest art I have seen on Veeky Forums

>pic
Yes, we must bully the strong!

REQUESTING a weak bullying a strong

Senator Orcstrong.

How is this bud?

Absolutely perfect, thank you lad.

24hr bump.

for whatever reason, this comes to mind:
youtu.be/aSQwI3rDETk
hope you get it done.

24 hour bump

Burstinatrix lamia girl?

Someone give him a lightening shaped scar and we've got Harry Potter.

24 hour bump!