GPU Price Drop?

Is it finally happening, do we get to watch the "Enron" moment of this retarded hobby and get cheap graphics cards again?

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/a72a61dc-e6f2-11e7-8b99-0191e45377ec
youtube.com/watch?v=E1d5VvCa8Fo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You wish. People just spend their coins for christmas sales. It'll be going back to 20k after new year.

People don't mine bitcoins outside of huge mining farms you fatty

Yes, buy more stock!

GPU prices have been back to around MSRP for a month or 2 now on the Nvidia side.

And what if the entire cryptocurrency market went to shit in just a week? The market would be flooded with GPU's as there would be an overabundance and the prices will have to drop.

>Wanting to buy raped to shit cards

GPUs arent used to minte bitcoins

>He wouldn't just remove the heatsink and fan and install his own waterblock.

Why is bitcoin on the stock exchange when it isn't even a company?

It's a commodity. People typically buy commodities such as gold and oil "stock" when the stock market is tanking again and then swap back to the stock market after the commodities falter.

>Buying a water block for anything other than a top tier card like the 1080ti, which hasn't been getting bought by miners so no price drop is going to happen
Literally throwing money away on water that would be better spent going to the next tier of card up.

Do people really not see the jewish trick behind these shitcoins ?

> $15 > $200

It will get back to $20,000 by next week.

It's okay, you can live in my amazon boxes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAHHHH NO MY DIGITAL BURGER KING COINS AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

>tfw had the chance to buy them when they were 100$ a pop

I wonder how many mass suicides we'll get with this crash.

Not enough

Bitcoin is the flagship of the memecurrency market. If it tanks hard, so will the trust in the concept as a whole, and other currencies will tank as well.

Yep, it's going to be the end.

ft.com/content/a72a61dc-e6f2-11e7-8b99-0191e45377ec

NO BROS ITS GOING TO HIT 20K ANY SECOND

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

It's going to be the end of the current speculative bubble, not cryptocurrency as a whole, since it has legitimate uses other than investment.

This is good for bitcoin

>They're not buying the dip
Stay poor, nocoiners.

STILL DROPPING

fucking LOL

Is this real? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

NO
FUCKING
WAY

>he's buying a 12k "dip"
I'll be buying in at 6k, because I'm not fucking retarded.

It's crashing like a rock, dude, the bubble is done.

BITKEKS LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

I STICK MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

Man, I wish I cashed out my 0.02 bitcoin yesterday, would have made like 600 bucks.

Fucking finally I need a videocard for MHW.

HOLY SHIT YEEEESSS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

30% loss, here we come.

So it will actually not be safe to buy the used rx470/rx480 right? What about the gtx 1060?

no way fag, go for the discounted 1080 Ti at $200.

Veeky Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

There are currently 25 separate threads on Veeky Forums that all involve pink, crying wojacks.

I only counted 19

>spike in suicides

Memecoins aside, most suicides/deaths come after the holidays.

Why pink?

>12700 is a dip now
The absolute state of nocoiners.
I bought at 2200

>Post yfw you didn't fall for the Bitcoin scam

>steam stops dealing with bitcoin
>this happens
OP you was right to create this on /v/

Why would you want a graphics card that has been working 24/7 under 100% load for months?

I-ITS NOT A SCAM S-STUPID NOCOINERS

No one says its not a scam, moron.

So I don't understand anything about the stock market or crypto currency, but why didn't they sell when it was high? Were they not able to or just hoped it would raise higher?

Also anyone know if there's a documentary or guide to understand theses things?

Welp, that didn't last long I guess.
What happened

They did sell when it was high. That's why the price is falling - everyone is selling.

are you retarded user?

>You saw the retards sufficiently punished for buying into meme currency in your lifetime

Maybe it is a scam. I just know I've covered my rent with BTC earnings since May.
If it drops to zero and never recovers I'll still have made a nice profit.

I don't even give a damn about the GPU price thing. I'm just glad to see this stupid shit take such a major hit. Work for your money like the rest of us motherfuckers. Come back when you have cryptocurrencies that aren't earned by pressing the on button on a machine and then sitting on your thumb and waiting. Fucking faggot cocksuckers.

It just keeps crashing

That's literally every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1d5VvCa8Fo

Is Veeky Forums losing it's shit right now

Ah the economic ass fucking starts now.

Spending bitcoin would hardly cause it to tank this much. IT's because more and more companies aren't taking it.

tfw bought 5 BTC at 30 usd and cashed out a few weeks ago.

thank fuck
your fake ass currency wasnt going to infinitely rise in value for eternity
some fucking idiots probably just lost millions of dollars right now, fucking idiots.

Holy shit -27% already it was -25% just a minute ago

>ITS A STABLE CURRENCY
lmao say byebye cuckcoiners

Well memecoin didn't last long. What now?

I invested 5 grand into my wife's tits I win

Greed.

its not dead yet
watch the show

yes, half the threads are about telling people to buy right now because this is just temporary, and totally not people wanting to sell their sinking ship.

kek

I almost bought a fuck load of coins for around that price. Thought it would be a waste of money

You can only be smug if you took advantage of the bubble and cashed out already.

amusing meme in small doses desu

>people trick other people into buying a currency that will never be relevant or real
>those people can't leave the currency now and have to spent their money on other crypto currency
this system is literally perfect.

When it comes to bitcoin farming.
Are GPU's even -the- thing you want to farm them or is it just something you can use to farm them?

And why is it GPUs that are used and not CPUs?
What exactly is it that goes into the process of generating bitcoins?

I wish i wasn't so sceptical about bitcoins at that time

With a closed group of almost 1000 people controlling most Bitcoin it was bound to happen sooner or later. They decide when this shit falls or not, they just decided today was the day. Don't worry, I don't think they are done with this investment scam just yet. They will leave it somewhere around $ X000,00 and allow it to grow even bigger than before one more time, until they decide to just sell it again to make huge profits. Bitcoin is their cash cow.

nonononononononno nooooooooooooo!
/v/ told me it would keep going up!
it's supposed to be at 54 million now!

GPUs are multi-thousand core processors. You want as many cores as possible for mining.
But GPU's aren't power efficient for mining. There's dedicated boards that are faster and use significantly less power than GPUs. Hobbiests are the only ones that gou mine.

You can use 8 GPU per motherboard.

videogames

you wont make any money using your own PC to farm bitcoins
you need to use thousands of other people's PCs if you want to make money

>Work for your money like the rest of us motherfuckers.

Don't you understand how to take advantage of a bubble?

IT'S GONNA MOON SOON YOU FUCKING BRAINLET

>gpu prices arenr related to video games

Holy shit

>non-coiners acting smug as if it isn't going to bounce back and stronger within a week

I've never invested in anything before, Is it too late for crypto-currencies or is this the perfect opportunity?

people were warned not to invest largely into bitcoin, some people bought in at 19k and used life savings etc.. only spend what you are willing to lose, but good luck telling the normies that who just spent every last dime just for it to crash before christmas