media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/UA-RevisedSubclasses.pdf

>5etools:
astranauta.github.io/5etools.html

>/5eg/ Mega Trove:
mega.nz/#F!oHwklCYb!dg1-Wu9941X8XuBVJ_JgIQ!pXhhFYqS

>Resources Pastebin:
pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

Last time on 5eg:
How do you handle romance in your games?

NEW BOOK WHEN

blacked.com

>Black people are even mass migrating to Fantasy realms
At this point they're just fucking with us.

What the fuck is with this nigger shit? 5e threads should not start with rape.

The ULTIMATE trigger picture

how will /pol/ and /r9k/ recover

'Relax, guys. 'She' has a dick.

This
Daily reminder that you are "allowed" to play homosexual characters in 5e.

You have no idea how much I want to kill you right now. I'm imagining running a handful of razor blades across your throat as an angry badger eats its way through your abdomen.

The old thread wasn't even dead yet. Stop making these bait threads, faggot.

P...Proof?
Asking for a friend...

For how long has /pfg/ been in these threads?

I was trying to help, user. There is no need to get violent.

Meh.
Anyone who's legit triggered by that stuff on Veeky Forums of all places has thinner skin then the last bit of paper I wiped my ass with, so they're relatively safe to ignore.
I mean, especially on Veeky Forums where most of us are so numb to shit that we come HERE of all places to interact with people.
I think you could pretty solidly make a case that going regularly to Veeky Forums desensitizes you more then that shit dentists shoot you up with before tanking your teeth out.

Suddenly everything's fine again.

Yeah, well... I've had bad experiences with trannies... so... death to fags.

>You have to be from pol to be sick of seeing this shit everywhere
How bad is pol really? Never been there or b desu

Come on, can't you just roll your eyes at the bad joke like the rest of us and move on?

I didn't mind the black images before because they were at least DnD-relevant.

This one is clearly pushing an agenda.

5eg used to be a pretty good place, why is it like this now?

Someone just make a 5e thread that's not a shitstorm please and quit replying to OP's troll ones.

I'm going to DM for the first time next week. Any tips?

you fell for a trap once too huh, user.

see You've really never been to /b/? I don't understand how that's possible.

Because the leftist narrative has been indoctrinated into the minds of millennial Americans to the point that there is no recourse but to eradicate their generation.

Bad.
Like, imagine the worst internet political forum you could possibly imagine, and then remove any pretense of moderation.
Doesn't mean you have to give a shit.
I pushed a dump down a toilet half an hour ago and that doesn't matter to anyone either.
Sometime enjoys pressing buttons and 4channers are so easy to provoke that you'd probably hear them scream "rape" if someone farted thirty yards away from them upwind.

No... it was a GF that left to be a dude. Fucking heartbreaking.

How many players?
What are they playing?

>You've really never been to /b/?
Accidentally clicked a forward to b once spent a whole 20 seconds there then went back to mu

>This one is clearly pushing an agenda.
Are there any pictures of black couples in D&D? They almost exclusively show up in mixed pairs.

Four players, Dead in Thay

/pol/ is not that bad. /b/ is pure trash as always.

>eradicate their generation
Better get to it then, that's gonna take awhile and you're not getting anything done up here.

CR is an art, not a science. You'll have to adjust encounters based on how you think your party is specced. For example, an orc is the same CR as a quickling (Volo's Guide), but it has AC 18, forces constant disadvantage, and has multiattack. It's a pretty good example that the devs are shit.

So just follow your heart.

>then remove any pretense of moderation.
Maybe I'll check it out sounds like the opposite for r/politics
Because that's what comes to mind when I think of bad political discussions

Listen more than you talk. Don't forget charisma checks. The players will make very poor decisions. Just roll with it.
Not that I've seen.>>>
> Anonymous 06/01/17(Thu)08:18:51 No.53552757 ▶
>
>/pol/ is not that bad. /b/ is pure trash as always.
These days, yes. /b/ has always been bad, but there was once a time that it was far less gay.

CR felt like a holdover at best, something added as an afterthought.

Oh, trust me. I'm working on it. You make jokes about nerve gas... but...

That adventure is proto-5e, and what's more, is meant to be run for at least 4 parties simultaneously for the D&D Encounters system. You'll have to handwave the stuff about the other 3 seals while your group just deals with 1. Also note that the melee combatants in it are a lot weaker when faced with the current iteration of the fighter class. I played Dead in Thay with a group that was playtesting 5e.

Veeky Forums is not the entirety of Veeky Forums. It's pretty well established that this board is one of the rare few that at least makes an attempt to encourage a little higher quality of posting than endless bait threads "for teh lulz xD", though guessing from your obsession with scatological symbolism I'd say you probably aren't quite old enough to be posting here for very long. It's been clear for a few days now that it's one particular shitposter who has been making these threads, and it's even more apparent he has no actual interest in the system itself. This kills discussion pretty damn quickly, in case you haven't noticed.

Well, let us know how that turns out.

I'll ask again, because I'm too drunk to fall asleep. I'm running Princes of the Apocalypse and my players just reached Rivergard Keep. Any advice for this encounter and the campaign as a whole?

>It's been clear for a few days now that it's one particular shitposter who has been making these threads, and it's even more apparent he has no actual interest in the system itself.
Hell, I'm inclined to believe he makes the threads and then LEAVES even.
>This kills discussion pretty damn quickly, in case you haven't noticed.
I hadn't actually.
I don't often come onto Veeky Forums anymore, I don't really have the time and I don't even have the time to GM a group anything. This is the first time I've been on here in...I think maybe three months?