WE WUZ QUEENS

WE WUZ QUEENS

I would give her a flesh injection, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Haven't played Necrons or 40k at all for that matter for quite some time. I know about most of the new lore and stuff which is cool, but something that's nagging me is the fate of those green rods. I know that Necrons Warriors and Destroyers still use them since they're older sculpts but from what I've seen of Praetorians and Deathmarks they don't use them and instead use a plastic one with the Necron Ankh carved into them. Do we know if there's new sculpts for Warriors and Destroyers on the horizon? I wanna start a new Necron army to get back into 40k but I wanna know how likely it is that the older models in the range get replaced in the next few years. Also;

>tfw no Femcron waifu

Spyder waifu best waifu

>legman.png

>tits on a robo-skeleton
Why?

?
I don't understand the question??

She was a noble and wanted fucking tits on her skeleton. Ironically the ONLY excuse that works is the canon excuse.

Why not?

>Pilots in a robo-vehicle
>Open top vehicles with exposed pilots
Why indeed

because cringe

>No function
>Adds mass
>Larger target
>Looks stupid
Why?

>Makes you look out over hoi polloi
>Most of them have nostalgia about the time they were not made of nanomachines
There are your reasons.

You mean like most of the ornamentation that necrons have? Are you retarded?

Ass man

I don't play necrons, but the green rods were something I thought was pretty fucking cool about their models.

Do you really need to ask a Necron a reason?

Because it triggers feminists and autists like you.

This desu

How much do you want to bet she got her roboboobs made bigger then her fleshy ones?

>Implying the first Necrons didn't start out as sex-bots.
>confused why there would be any female sex-bots.
You literally cannot understand the purpose of ever having females? You have superlative terminal gay. I'm afraid there's no hope for you. You have just enough time to say goodbye to your loved ones before someones finds you chocked to death on a dragon dildo.

what this raptor said. its amusing watching autists getting triggered over plastic

>raptor
That's King Gamora

it doesn't take much to bait you does it?

Because it's an approximate facsimile of something like their previous biological form. 'Why would a robot have tits' is a fair question, just as fair as 'why would a robot need a loincloth' and 'why would a robot need a mouth'.

Maybe it reduces the chance of rejection if you have some bits that you had while alive?

I doubt Warriors and Destroyers will get new sculpts anytime soon. There's not too much room to "improve" the models, as they're so simple that even they old sculpts look great. On the upside, the green tubes are a really striking feature and no other army has anything terribly similar too.

I hate boob-plate with a passion, but this is seriously one of those instances where it actually makes sense. Their robot bodies are supposed to be an approximation of what they looked like when they were alive and they don't wear armor or clothes, it's literally just a part of her body you know, like boobs are a part of a woman's body.

Why is her dick so big?

Pegging underlings.

It's an approximation of their skeletons. They don't have robot hair.

last I checked, boobs aren't a part of a woman's skeleton

Were you fucked on the head as a child? That's clearly King Creole.

It's an aproximation of their bodies. The necrontyr were a pretty damn sickly race, living on a radiated planet and all.

I never want to see another resin kit ever again.

How come you guys think that breasts are part of the skeleton?

You dumdums, thats obviously Matthew Broderick.

Necrotyr were emaciated and likely bald from super cancer.

Necrons can make their bodies look however they want, they are crazy and vein nobles from a post singularity society.

This has been discussed.