NEWS

>Commander 2017 Spoilers
mythicspoiler.com/c17/index.html

>Latest Commander Ban Announcement
mtgcommander.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18588

>Latest MTGO Banlist Update
wizardsmtgo.tumblr.com/post/160343614814/update-mtgo-commander

RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
tappedout.net

>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.
mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the the internet.
edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
manabasecrafter.com/

>Veeky Forums EDH General Discord
discord.gg/UE9Vqzu

CARD SEARCHING

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
magiccards.info/

>Thread Question
Are you excited for the E3 announcement? Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

tappedout.net/users/galvanicAutogenitor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not Nin's Delicious Tits Edition

E3's announcement is probably just their new online game isn't it?

>every general is not actually about that buxom beauty

It's been 4 years. The smut pipeline needs to get on this potential.

Exactly, just bullshit. "Oh look, you can spend real money to get virtual cardboard, but there's no way you can scan your giant piles of real expensive cardboard into the database, so there's little point."

Also, I would support every general being about Nin's titties.

>Are you excited for the E3 announcement? Why or why not?- 2 posts shown.
No i want more spoilers for commander 17, damnit! Give me more spoilers!

>"When What You Once Found Joyful Is Now Empty" Edition
cant play good stuff/value decks anymore because they are boring
literally the only archetype I ever had fun with

plz hlep

>Nin's Delicious Tits
sauce?

Why not "Cannibal Contraceptive 2: Eclectic Katmandu" if you want something that sounds similar, but is completely different?

Play a build-around commander or a commander that can combo off in a million different ways like Ghave or Breya

We've done a lot of versions of his shitty trip
you are welcome to join

what are some good build arounds?
Ive been testing a kraj deck but its just too slow and crappy.

But why?

dumb question: can i play this turn one if i dont have another land out?

>Commander Anthology has foil commanders
>only Freyalise gets a foil
>not Titania
>mfw

hopefully one day he will stop being a tripfag
theres literally no reason to keep track of his posts

You can but then you would have to put it back into your hand.

the commander anthology is complete dog shit tbqh

yes but you will have to bounce it back to your hand
if you have an amulet of vigor out you can tap it for 2 mana before bouncing it
but good luck with that

ok ya that makes sense, thanks

What does Veeky Forums think of Magic: The Ameturing?

It is, no lie. Isn't the Kaalia foil too?

two women playing magic poorly and giving bad advice
no thanks
the diversity quota has already been met with the chinks over at the command zone

Good build-around could be something like Omnath that gives you a clear direction in wich the deck wants to go, for Omnath is landfall. Trostani is big dudes and big tokens, Doran is big butts and so on.

If you want to stay on Simic maybe Vorel? He has some clunky funny wincons.

>mfw I actually find amusing all those alt-names and I don't plan on getting rid of my trip so soon

So I'm not alone in my feelings about them. Two mediocre magic players inserting their politics in the game, bitching about how Kiora's tits are too big, that turned me off from them. Your thoughts on any of the other youtubers.

Riku of Two Reflections.

Can't bear myself to watch Starcity Jew commander games, they make me cringe i don't even know why.
Commander Clash is probably the best for multiplayer games
Jolt is bro-tier and the best for 1v1 games by far
Jumbo Commander is pretty good for deck techs, TheManaSource is as good if not better but Wedge is just unbearable to hear and to watch for the love of god

Isn't Riku just a value.dec commander?

At least Command Zone gives decent advice.

The Lab Maniacs - Know their shit. Unfortunately their shit is shit. Almost certainly all autistic.

MTGHeadauarters is probably the most chill channel I've come across so far. Any other channels that are good?

>bitching about how Kiora's tits are too big
you are kidding right?
holy shit whats it like having your sexual value threatened by a cartoon? lol!
I really like the guys over at mtg goldfish, they arent very good at commander though, I follow them because of the usefulness of their site and the modern content. SCG without Danny West is total shit RIP
uh... Jolt? i think thats his name
anyway some guy with a name like jolt? has a pretty big channel and its god awful.
mtgmusttah isnt so bad
Team Turn 3 is decent for showing what the hyper tuned decks can do but laboratory maniacs is better.
Cloneheads is pretty good, thats about the powerlevel of my playgroup so its enjoyable to me personally.
there was a guy named gare bear who literally rage quits if you counter one of his spells on MTGO so I cant suggest him.
Keepflyin is good for 1v1 stuff

Older SCG EDH videos with McDarby were entertaining af. Commander Clash comes close but the new girl hasn't mashed well with the rest of the group yet.

How about LoadingReadyRun?

It's probably largely going to be about MDN but they had said in an announcement at the beginning of the year they wanted to announce some other non-MDN related things there in celebration of their 25th anniversary.

He can be. Or you can put in Palinchron, Mirror Gallery, Dualcaster Mage, Heat Shimmer, Kiki-Jiki, Zealous Conscripts, Cackling Counterpart, Time Warp, and look to combo your nuts off.

shitty comedy
or at least its gone down in quality steadily for years on end.
any advice they give should be taken with a grain of salt and anything Kathleen says should be discarded immediately

>wanting foils since their print subcontracting company changed their foiling process so they warp even EASIER now

I like the Highlander vids with Cam and Alex.

yeah actually those are good
the lrr cast actually wasnt so bad last time I check but that was probably 6 months ago

>combo
may as well play maelstrom

Their overarching advice in general MTG philosophy is decent but their metas are a bit more cutthroat than the average, they have very flowchart deckbuilding philosophies, and they don't branch out very often from goodstuff mentions that are littered on EDHREC.

I wouldn't trust them for deckbuilding advise unless you just want a run of the mill deck that works.

It is. My intent is to only buy the singles I need for my pimped deck.

Quality surely has declined, yes. But still gotta have my pimp achievement.

How competitive is your meta? What are the normal generals that show up?

What about Desolator Magic, I hear mixed opinions on him.

>Maelstrom
Casts a few extra spells. Riku can generate infinite mana and infinite 4/5 Flyers with just himself and Palinchron.

They are basically EDHREC but instead of browsing it for 10 minutes and figuring out the cards you need for yourself you get it in 1hour lenght videos form

Guy who knows the game but he also spergs out on retarded combos in standard that require prep time to the point a simple aggro deck will have already won when you got the setup. What is the opinion of mtgheadquarters though?

Is Command Zone also the guys who constantly stress how you should buy things through their affiliate link because they'd be out of a job otherwise?

Posting leaks for second expasion.

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna purchase a copy of every single Equipment card there is.

The question here is, which Commander should I choose for the deck I'm gonna make out of this rare lapse in sanity?

MTGHQ seems pretty chill, I like him.

We have g/w Selvala dedicated stax, zergo mass land destruction, the get wrecked frog land stuff (broken as fuck), krenko combo, 5 color good stuff (mine) and one guy who only plays high tide decks but keeps switching the commander around

Let the memes continue

I do not follow these people on any media other than youtube, but it seems like they've got quite a different attitude in twitter etc. It seems that mtgheadquarters is trying too hard to convince everybody that he is chill, when desolator just spergs out

Do you actually believe having a channel is otherwise worth it?

Kemba or some other equipment cat, and put it all right on her

Prepare for Seedborn Muse spike

Oh fuck, that's cool.

how many wipes are going to be in standard?
also
REEEEEEEEE WHITE IS FOR WRATH EFFECTS dont give me any of that fumigate or end hostilites crap!

You basketball person! The previous thread is >Thread Question
I'm really out of the loop. But if it's about MTGO or more mobage shit I'll pass. I'd be ok for an actually good looking new MTGO, tho.

About the only excuse to make a mono white deck. Kemba or Sram.

Man i wish they still wrote books for the expansions
"Ooga" she booga'd

>she is a very agitated alligator

I don't believe this one. Doesn't seem very fast to me.

>Do you actually believe having a channel is otherwise worth it?

I don't watch or listen to low production value talking about a card game to be inundated with commercials. I have no problems with a tasteful spot at the start or end of the cast but boo-fucking-hoo you can't sperg about cardboard for a living.

>That art
That leak was fake, misspelling, no mythic rarity and not a story-card

welp doubling season modern decks just got another piece

So is it autistic that I give my decks theme songs and tend to play said songs when I play the deck?

Playing B/G, user? Why not just run Damnation/Pernicious Deed?

So basically every MTG youtuber is an asshole?

>Do you actually believe having a channel is otherwise worth it?
I'm less inclined to buy from their link if they push it every 5 minutes, or at least that what it seems like some videos.

>So is it autistic that I give my decks theme songs and tend to play said songs when I play the deck?
extremely stop posting those god awful lists
and if thats not you, theres a guy who has some lists im sure you would be interested in

Yes, in some way or another.

Why not play all 3?

>I'm really out of the loop. But if it's about MTGO or more mobage shit I'll pass. I'd be ok for an actually good looking new MTGO, tho.

Magic Digital Next is supposedly going to be a huge overhaul for MTG digital products since they finally recognize Hearthstone as a competitor. Details are unclear but MTGO seems to be getting an (actual) overhaul from what's been discussed in investor conference calls.

not keepflyin
but yeah most of them are
and from what ive noticed a lot of them like to bring up politics too its very annoying
pogobat gaming used to be a decent channel

Well, since we can't prove that any of them are AI, they all have assholes, at least.

Obviously fake those abilities are a little high powered even for an 8 cmc
>53554415
This doesn't even deserve a proper response

>Well, since we can't prove that we aren't in a simulation
XD

As the user said in the other thread, it feels like they're both fake, due to their low collector's number. That's way too many gold cards for a non-gold block

What's wrong with Professor?

I guess it just depends on the frequency and what they're assholes about. Rate the MTG youtubers from best to worst.

>let's give a tripfag further attention, certainly that will show him
You didn't think this through, did you?

Of course they are look at what happened to Derium

Never posted theme songs I just wanted to know how idiotic it makes me

>What's wrong with Professor?
hes le ebin asshole XD XD XD look at me i play good cards and sometimes win XD XD XD
his advice is crap and his character is even worse not to mention the live action cosplay videos *shutters*

Not nearly enough needless spikes to be Swanland.

Bit of a SJW and he's pretty pretentious for someone who was fired from an adjunct prof job and discusses a card game (see his pinned reply on the response video from the mtgfinance shill who tries to justify inflated card prices).

Also a brony

What about Rudy from Alpha Investments?

An adjunct prof job at a community college, no less.

But he's probably the most tolerable. Just don't take his opinions on meta analysis and deck tech seriously. He's a FNM tryhard at best.

no not in the slightest
it only struck me after he replied
>Never posted theme songs I just wanted to know how idiotic it makes me
it makes you sound extremely idiotic to me but some people like it
I would suggest necking yourself before doing it but heres the guy's tapped out filled with a bunch of them
tappedout.net/users/galvanicAutogenitor/

i actually find his videos enjoyable despite the fact I know deep down they are unadulterated cancer

How cancerous are we talking?

Pretty idiotic I'd say. That being said, building an mtg deck around a single card and placing it outside of your deck for everybody to see is quite autistic also.

>look at me i play good cards and sometimes win XD XD XD
Any mtg player ever? His advice on products is on point though. I can only imagine how a likable mtgfag should look.

> mtgfinance shill who tries to justify inflated card prices
Have a nice trip to Hosetown, Timmy

>FNM tryhard at best
Looks like we've got a pro wannabe up in this children card game

Master troll
>hey guys buy these old ass sets and sit on them for 5+ years and sell to make $30
But some people like him for his "comedy"

>Neck yourself
Well that's just rude you ass

genuinely harmful for the game as a whole
genuinely would be suicidal if I had his mannerisms

>put in time into videos
>more time put into production means less time put into research and analysis
>higher production videos get the views

at the end of the day youtube mtg people are entertainers, if you want hard hitting analysis ask a korean, they are more often than not gonna shair with you what is busted so he can learn to overcome it and try to ride the meta wave into the sunset

>His advice on products is on point though.
no its not
>hey guys you know what card is really good in this Scion deck? THATS RIGHT Gisela, Blade of Goldnight!!
DO YOU WANT TO BE THE MOST EBIN FUCKING ASSHOLE WHO EVER PLAYED MAGIC
CHECK THIS DECKLIST OUT!!
honestly anyone who goes on about how they want to be the boogieman of their LGS is both trash at magic and has a trash personality

Here's the (You) that you crave, prof.

>give you exactly what you are looking for despite it being annoying to me
>Well that's just rude you ass

Are you Rudy?